How It Is With Lindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a moment's hesitation, and I think Lindy's going to pull back. I'm happy about that...I think, but then she leans forward and rubs her face against my aching length, nuzzling and sniffing my balls as she rubs my cock across her face from forehead to chin. From my perspective it looks like she's worshiping my dick.

"Wanted it for so long," she moans, then she starts taking tiny swipes at me with her tongue, and it feels like hot butter running over my sensitive skin.

I shout and my hips jerk forward. The motion causes my entire cock to slip inside my baby sister's hot, wet mouth and I am utterly lost. My hands slide into her long brown hair, holding her steady, because I have to fuck her mouth. I can't stop myself.

"Fuck, Lindy," I gasp, overcome with pleasure.

There's no stopping this any longer. I acknowledged that, but a part of me had still been mentally resisting. Almost like I was keeping up the fight in my mind, though my body had already waved the white flag; yet, the feel of my sister's sweet mouth on my cock was my undoing. I was done fighting. I wanted inside her body in every way.

My sweet baby sister is like a greedy feign on my cock. She's nasty too. Saliva is everywhere because she's deep-throating me, and I'm fucking her mouth hard. She uses the extra lubrication to stroke me up and down when she needs to take a breath, urging beads of precum from my tip. Then she licks me like a lollipop, and moans like my taste is the best thing she hasevertasted.

I can see Lindy's long tanned legs because her skirt is more like a bandeau around her waist, but I need to see all of her beautiful body...again, so I yank my dick from her greedy little lips, so I can rip her tiny blouse away. Lindy's not wearing a bra, and her breasts are large, and firm with youth. My mouth waters to taste her cherry-stained nipples, but when my hands fill with her tits I know I want to feel that soft skin on my cock first. Squeezing the mounds together, I position Lindy until I can poke my rod between the gap, and again the touch of her skin feels like a stroke from God's hand.

"Gonna...cum...Lindy"

"Cum in my mouth. I want to drink all your cum," she moans.

I thrust violently between my sister's hot, wet lips once...then twice before I feel my load explode from my cock. Lindy gags, but I hold her head steady as waves of sensation roll over me. It's the most powerful orgasm I've ever had, and my eyes close because I'm still cumming.

"Goddamn," I breathe.

"Mmm," Lindy moans, still gurgling my cum.

After what seems like an endless time, I finally begin to come down from the high of my incredible climax. Lindy hasn't released my cock from her hungry lips because unbelievably I'm still hard, and she's still sucking away, but my only thought is to get inside her. I know my dick won't go down because it's waiting for her pussy. Nothing is going to appease my dick except the feel of my sister's wet dripping cunt.

Knowing this, I bound from my chair in one smooth motion, raising Lindy up with me by putting my hands under her armpits. I've taken my cock away, and she's telling me she wants it back, but I have other plans for my cock and her, and I plant Lindy's ass on my desk.

There's stuff in the way. It'sgottago...and I sweep my hand to clear some space so I can spread Lindy's legs like a banquet before me. She's not wearing any panties, so her cunt is glistening with moisture, her pussy bald and hairless. I'm overcome because I have never wanted anyone like this. It's like I'm possessed. I'm craving for my sister's cunt, and I can't deny it.

I grab my cock to position myself for entry. Lindy's at the perfect height, so I only need to walk forward a bit to line the tip of my cock to the ingress of her sweet hole. She's panting, and trembling with anticipation. I can see it all over her face, and it makes me own anticipation rocket up another million degrees as I slowly began to push inside her.

"Fuck," I yell. My baby sister's pussy is so tight if feels like I'm pushing my cock into the grip of a fist.

She's so tight...unbelievably tight...too tight? "Have you done this before," I ask, obviously very much at the last moment, but when she doesn't respond I know the answer. I canfeelthe answer, and I withdraw quickly. "We can't do this," I say, panting for control.

"No, I want it," Lindy wails. "I waited because I've always wanted to be with you, Kyle. Don't stop!"

I close my eyes because I can't look at her and keep what little control I've gained. "I know, but I'm not going fuck you on my desk for your first time. I'm not."

"But I don't care. I want you to. Please."

I groan aloud, and finally open my eyes to look at Lindy, but all I see is the crap I strewn off my desk. Suddenly the fact we're in my office, in the middle of the day, brings me the control I need, and I start to pull my pants up.

"I'm your brother, Lindy." I grab for her when she makes to jump of the desk, obviously upset. "The brother who wants to fuck you," I add. "But, I'm still your brother, and I don't want my little sister to lose her virginity on a desk with a hundred people outside the door."

"But what if I want it?" she asks, reaching for my pants before I finish belting the loop.

"Lindy, I'm already...not comfortable with this. Please don't make me do anything IknowI will regret."

"So...we will? Just not now?" she ask, holding my gaze steady.

"Yes, we will," I answer, but as I look into my sister's beautiful brown eyes, I recognize my mental fight has returned, and I'm torn because the battle in my mind has begun again.