How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move up the bed and spread those legs." He said and when she'd complied he climbed on after her. "I hope you're ready for a train lady because there's a lot of horny guys that will want a turn."

Casey didn't speak. She simply pulled Mike down onto her body and let his cock slide into her pussy.

JT had been distracted. Friends were passing him more joints and drinks. It wasn't until he saw Mike was back among the group outside that he remembered Casey. Had she gone back next door? The outside lights still blazed on the other side of the fence. He just assumed she went back to her house through the front doors. Then he saw one of the party goers come out of the house. He went to Mike and gave him a high five.

"Damn man that was a great catch. Some damn fine pussy."

Shit, she's still here, he thought. He went to investigate. Inside the house he checked the living room first then he saw one of his friends coming down the stairs buttoning up his shirt. When he brushed past him on his way up the guy commented.

"You're early bro, she said you go last. I don't know what you did to her but she's pissed off with you."

JT kept going up the stairs and when he got to the bedroom his worst fears were confirmed. Casey was on all fours. She had a guy fucking her pussy while another stood beside the bed waiting. Grant an older white guy who anchored the football coverage from the studio was getting his cock sucked. Grant saw him and gave him the thumbs up.

"These suburban soccer moms are the best JT. She could suck a softball through a garden hose."

"Casey..." JT's exasperation shone through. "I thought you were going home."

The guy behind her stopped and pulled out. Casey let Grant's cock slip from her lips and first swung around to address him.

"Get that cock back in my pussy." Then she turned her attention to JT. "You'll just have to wait your turn JT."

She briefly stared at JT daring him to respond then turned back to Grant and resumed sucking his dick.The guy behind moved back into position.

"At least use a condom Alex."

"Why? The guys before me didn't."

"Do you know where she's been? And we both know the sort of girls Mike hangs around with."

"I haven't got any."

"I've got some," the guy on the other side of the bed chipped in.

He went to his shorts and pulled out a line of ten little packets from his pocket before tossing them on the bed he looked sheepishly at JT.

"I thought there'd be strippers for sure."

JT stood by helplessly as the fucking continued. Then he shrugged and left. Casey was an adult, she some sort of open relationship with Bill. Maybe he told her about the party and they planned this.

The jet landed in San Francisco and taxied to a private hangar. There was a car waiting that Sergio had organised to take Bill home. That was lucky because his hosts had made sure Bill's glass was never empty. As he walked towards the car Bill felt unsteady on his feet. He was thankful when the driver got out and opened the door for him. The guy asked for an address then they were on their way. It usually took around forty minutes to get to their house from the airport. Tonight it felt like it was instantaneous because Bill was asleep before the car left the airport and didn't wake up till the driver shook him awake.

"We are here sir."

The car was parked on the curb outside his house. There were a number of cars in JT's driveway and on the street out the front. There was also a car in his driveway. It had a brightly lit sign on the top saying George's Pizza. He was still feeling fuzzy from his boozy flight so he decided the best place for him to go was straight to bed. Bill got out and started walking up towards his house. The pizza delivery girl was looking at her phone and at the houses.

"What number are you looking for?" Bill asked.

"88."

"Yeah that's next door." Bill pointed to JT's house.

"I thought so but couldn't see the number because of the cars. Sorry about parking in your drive way."

"No problem." Bill said.

He was starting to walk past her to get to his front door when he saw her bring out two big padded bags full of pizza. His inner gentlemen took over.

"Do you need a hand?"

The girl gave him a look that said, no I can do it myself but it softened.

"Um yeah, that would be great."

So Bill took one bag and she took the other and they walked to JT's front door. It took a while before anyone answered the doorbell. A tall older white guy answered it. Bill recognised him as the main anchor for the networks football coverage, Grant somebody...

"Well you are a sight for sore eyes young lady. There's some very hungry men waiting for these." He said in a jovial way to the pizza girl before he looked at me. "You look a bit old to be delivering pizza son."

"I'm Bill..." Grant jumped back in before Bill could add anymore.

"Bill, of course you are. JT said you might come late. Come in, come in, everyone is out the back. You go through and I'll pay the lady."

Bill edged past the guy and as he did he looked at his eyes. The were wide like dinner plates. Old Grant was off his chops on something. Bill continued down the hallway, he was almost at the living area when a voice spoke to him.

"Damn those pizzas smell good."

Bill turned his head to see a black guy half way down the stairs. He was shirtless and shoeless. All he was wearing was a pair of training shorts. He had the body of a professional athlete and a lot of tattoos.

"Are you Bill Forsyth?"

"Um, yeah I am."

"The fake man," he said loudly before he mimed catching a ball, feigning a kick before bounding down the rest of the stairs. "Nice to meet you I'm..."

This time Bill interrupted, "no need for an introduction. You're Ashley Brown, MVP in a Super Bowl. You still hold the record for most touchdowns in one season."

"You know your football and everyone calls me Ash."

"Huge fan."

"Well come outside and meet the rest of the legends." He waved his hand in the direction of the back door.

Once they were in the living area Ash fell into step beside Bill.

"You know it's a shame you were late. There's some prime pussy upstairs but Tank's with her now so she'll be ruined for anyone else tonight."

"Ain't that the truth." Grant voiced his agreement from behind them.

Before Bill could question them about the presence of a stripper he was spotted by the hungry party goers standing outside near JT's new pool.

"Food! Food! Food!" The cry went up.

Bill put the pizzas he was carrying on a table and Grant put his down next to them. The hungry horde descended. Bill counted ten other guest as well as JT who was passed out sitting on a chair with his head resting on another table. Scattered around his head were empty beer bottles, two bongs and dinner plate sized mirror with a white powdery residue on it.

Ashley took over the job of host introduced him to the others as they ate. He insisted on making a fuss about Bill being 'the' Bill Forsyth of The Forsyth fake fame. Most of them nodded as if they knew what he was talking about. Grant piped up with a question.

"You know I've always wanted to confirm something about the Forsyth fake. I spoke a number of times to your coach, he said that you'd practiced that play and he called it. Is that true?"

"Like a lot of things Coach said if you divide it by two and then round it down you are closer to the truth. Yes, we practiced heads up football. He'd get in amongst the line of scrimmage at practice and mess up the plays so we had to adapt. But as for that one, no, the call was kick it all the way down the field and let the defence hold them for the last two minutes."

"Thought so, old coot always wanted to get the credit."

The conversation moved on. Bill took the opportunity to quietly quiz Ash about the girl upstairs.

"I thought JT said no strippers or girls."

"He did and none of us had anything to do with it. She just appeared."

"Yeah man," one of the others sitting next to Ash chimed in. "She came to us like an angel."

His voice carried so more joined in.

"But she was seriously pissed with old JT here." The guy next to JT slapped his shoulder hard. "Come on man wake up you've got guests."

JT began to stir. He lifted his head and as Bill watched he glanced around the group. When his eyes met Bills he did a double take and dropped his head.

"So how do you know Bill?" Ash asked.

"I was his next door neighbour while he lived here." As Bill answered he pointed to his house.

He didn't expect the response he got. There was a collective groan then Grant spoke.

"Well this awkward." There were a few nervous chuckles.

"What?" Bill asked not understanding.

"Ar, that's the direction the evening's entertainment came from."

"No, my wife's at her sisters three hours away."

Even as the denial was leaving his lips Bill's brain was telling him he was probably wrong. JT looked up and directly at him again.

"I'm sorry man. She just appeared... and..." As JT spoke Bill turned around and started heading for the house. "No wait... Bill."

JT rose from his chair on unsteady feet. By the time he caught up to Bill he was inside on his way up the stairs. He put his hand on Bill's arm to stop him.

"Just take it easy Bill. Nobody forced her to do anything. This isn't the time to start something you'll regret. I'll go up and bring her down."

Bill ignored JT's pleadings and shrugged off his hand. When he got to the first floor he was unsure where to go until he heard a deep voice.

"Oh fuck yeah. Now that was some damn fine MILF pussy."

Bill went towards a partially opened door with light escaping from it where the voice had come from. JT was right behind him but hadn't made any further attempts to stop him. He found himself inside the main bedroom. All the lights were on making it seem harsh almost hospital like. The room was dominated by a large bed. The covers where on the floor along with a number of discarded full condoms. On a small table beside the bed there were of few unopened condoms and a small plastic bag with a white substance in it.

On the bed were two bodies. Casey was on her side facing away from them with her legs tucked up. Hunched over her body was an overweight black man. His thick flabby arms supported his weight as he nuzzled at Casey's neck. Noticing their presence he pushed himself up onto his knees. Bill could now see there was a pillow under Casey's hip elevating her to the right height for the black cock that was still embedded in her pussy. JT pushed past Bill who was seemingly frozen to the spot.

"Is she all right Tank?"

"Yeah man she loved it. I just put her to bed that's all. Not surprised she passed out the amount of cock she's taken tonight." Tank let out a little laugh and slapped Casey's exposed butt cheek. "Ain't that right bitch?"

Casey didn't respond.

"What has she taken?" Bill found his voice. "What did you give her?"

"Chill, dude. Just some blow. She was flagging and needed a pick me up. She's more cum drunk than anything else."

To emphasis his point Tank lent forward again and flexed his hips moving his cock deeper. Casey reacted by moaning softly and her hand reached back to grip her lover's fleshy thigh.

"Alright Tank, you've had your fun now get off her. There's pizza downstairs."

"Why didn't you say so before? I'm starving man."

Tank pushed himself up again and started backing off. As he did he lifted Casey's bent leg up so he and the others could see his dick exit from her stretched pussy. Bill tried to look away but he couldn't. It was mesmerising. The comments the others had made earlier about not going after Tank made sense now.

Even with all the fucking her cunt had taken it was still stretched tight around the girth of Tank's appendage. When it came free her pussy gaped open. For a moment it was just an empty dark space. There was a groan from Casey which sounded a lot like disappointment. The hand that had been on Tank's thigh moved to cover her freshly fucked hole but Tank slapped it away.

"You are ruining the money shot ho."

Bill realised Tank had a phone and he was recording as first a trickle and then a flood of cum flowed out of Casey.

"You were supposed to wear a condom Tank." JT said as he took the phone from the big man's hand.

"You know those things don't fit me." Tank replied.

He released Casey's leg and was surprisingly nimble for a big guy as he got off the bed. Tank attempted to get his phone back but couldn't before JT had deleted his recordings.

"Are you ready for your turn JT?" Casey had rolled onto her back and was laying with her legs open.

"Bill's here Casey." JT said and Casey turned her head to look at her husband still standing near the doorway.

"It's okay, you know he likes to watch."

Both Bill and JT flinched at the jib. Tank just laughed.

"Oh fuck I knew it." The big guy shoved JT sideways. "No wonder you were so keen to get back here after games. JT's got a side bitch, JT's got a side bitch..." Tank began chanting.

"Get the fuck out of here you fat cunt." JT angrily pushed Tank back then propelled him towards the door.

"Hey, hey, my clothes man," Tank protested.

JT scooped up Tank's discarded clothes and threw them at him. When Tank had gone JT got a bathrobe from behind the ensuite door and passed it to Bill.

"Come on, I'll help you get her home."

They moved towards the bed but Casey rolled over to the other side.

"No, no, I'm going back down to the party."

As she spoke Casey swung her legs off the mattress and tried to stand up. She was upright momentarily before she swayed and fell backwards. Both men went to help her up.

"Oh, I don't feel very well." Casey mumbled as they helped her to her feet.

Between the two of them they got the robe on Casey then they supported her for the trip back to her own bed. The buoyant mood of the party goers had subsided when they passed them on the way to the garden gate. It looked to Bill some had left. Tank was still there wolfing down any remaining pizza. Upstairs in her own bedroom Casey collapsed on the bed. They had to roll her one way then the other to get her under the covers.

"I thought you said she was at her sisters," JT said as they left the room.

"She was when I spoke to her." Bill replied. "What happened tonight?"

"I don't know man. I was inside and apparently she just walked through the gate. When I came back outside she was in the pool topless with three of the guys. She was drunk or high or both I think."

"Why didn't you tell her to go home?" Bill asked as he went down the stairs.

"I did and she said she would after she went to the toilet. She went inside with a couple of the guys and, I didn't realise until she hadn't come back. When I went to see where she was, well, things had escalated." JT explained.

"You could have stopped it." Bill said bitterly as he got a glass of cold water from the refrigerator.

"Okay maybe I should have done more but I wasn't sure it wasn't what you two wanted."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Hey don't get upset with me. You offered your wife to me then you got off watching. You said she wasn't going to be here and then she was. "

"That's not a fucking gangbang JT. Who wants to watch that?"

"You'd be surprised Bill."

"I've had enough surprises for tonight so you should leave."

"Okay I'm out of here. I'll take some blame but you opened this can of worms."

JT left and went back to the party. Bill went back upstairs to check on Casey. She hadn't moved. He briefly contemplated getting in beside her. In the end he fell asleep on a lounge downstairs. It was a fitful sleep. Occasional bursts of loud music from the revived party next door woke Bill and his troubled mind made it hard to get back into a relaxed state.

He found himself questioning what he had missed in the last few months. The dalliance with JT was a bit of fun, wasn't it? Just a chance to safely explore the sexual boundaries of their married life. Why would Casey drive the three hours back from her sisters to get gangbanged by strangers? It just didn't add up. There was something about his recent wife's change of attitude towards JT that didn't fit.

When Bill woke up the sun was streaming through the windows. He got up and went upstairs to check on Casey hoping to find some of the answers he was looking for. She was still passed out. In fact it looked like she had hardly moved during the night. Bill crept into the room to check that she was still breathing. Back downstairs he'd just put the kettle on when there was a tap at the back door. JT was standing there. Bill reluctantly went over and opened the door.

"Hey, I thought I'd come over and see how things were going." JT's light hearted opening grated on Bills nerves.

"I'm still here."

"Is Casey awake?"

"No, still passed out." Bill started closing the door hoping his curt replies would give JT the hint to leave him alone.

"There's something else Bill." JT put his hand on the door. "I know this pharmacist, he helped me out with some Plan B pills before. I rang him and we can get some this morning."

"When this morning?"

"Like now. I can text him and he'll meet us at his shop."

Bill mulled it over.

"I don't know how many of the guys used condoms and we know Tank didn't." JT added. "If we get them now Casey can take them when she wakes up."

Bill opened the door.

"We'll take Casey's car. Mine's still at the airport." Bill didn't want to go back to JT's house.

It turned out to be a longer drive than Bill expected. The pharmacy was in a part of town he didn't ever go to. The old guy gave Bill the pills and some written instructions. Bill got his wallet out but the pharmacists waved it away.

"No charge for a friend of JT."

On the way back home JT explained he had got the guy premium seats at one of his Super Bowl wins. Bill tried to quiz JT about more of what happened the night before but didn't get any new information. He asked if JT had any idea why Casey was so pissed off with him. He said he didn't. Bill felt there was something he wasn't saying. Back at home they rolled back into the garage and closed the door. As soon as they entered the house the sounds of sex assaulted their ears.

"Arr fuck! Don't stop! Fuck that pussy, fuck it..."

"You're getting it bitch, gonna get a big load, here it comes..."

When Bill and JT got to the door of the living area they could see Tank's rigid naked body. In front of him bent over the arm of the sofa was Casey. Tank had one hand on her hip while the other was pulling Casey's head up and back by her hair. It looked like it should have been painful but Casey was humping back against the large black man frantically seeking her own release.

"Yeah, that's it, milk it baby, get every last drop."

Tank's face twisted in a grimace as Casey got to her own climax. As her movements slowed Tank let go of her hair and she slumped forward. Tank followed her, leaning in so his vast bulk sunk his cock as deep as it could go. As had happened the night before Bill was frozen, unable to move or speak as he took in the scene. JT took the initiative.

"What the fuck Tank?"

"Hey JT," Tank replied jovially. "She is one hot fuck."

The big man made no move to pull out, instead his face broke into a broad grin. He stayed embedded as he fought to catch his breath. The way Casey was pinned by his frame over the sofa arm all she could do was bury her face into a pillow.

"I told you to stay the fuck away." JT advanced towards where they were.

Tank pushed himself upright to stare down the threat. As he did his cock came free and Casey took her chance to twist around so she was at the front of the lounge. She scrambled on the floor for something then stood up and began pulling on her bathrobe. Bill switched his focus to the two men now standing facing each other.