How It Was Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally slumped back on the couch, his prick exiting my mouth with a slick pop. James caught his breath as I nestled in beside him, running my hands over his doughy stomach and chest. His softness was a change from Mr. Robinson and Mr. Walters, and a stark contrast to Wayne's muscled bulk, but I found it compelling anyway. His nipples poked out of puffy pink areole and the way his belly drooped over his waist begged to be kissed.

I sucked his nipple playfully, running my hand over his legs and he kissed me hard, holding my face in his hands as he cleaned the remains of his load from my face. He reached down and peeled my t-shirt over my head, wasting no time in undoing my pants and tossing them on the cement floor next to his. He pushed me back and buried his head in my crotch taking me in his mouth and down his throat in one movement.

I gasped in surprise then let out a low groan that had been building in me all afternoon. My encounter with Wayne, my rubbing on Craig, the unexpected opportunity to suck James, all without reciprocation until now, had me ready to boil over in mere seconds. James showed no restraint as he gobbled my cock for all he was worth. All I could do was hold onto his head and watch as he slurped and gulped and sucked me over the top until I was spraying in his mouth, over his face and chest and back in his mouth again.

James kept me in his mouth while I slowly fluttered back down to earth, light as a feather spinning in the breeze. I lay back on the couch, arms limp at my side, my body suffused with pleasure, tingling waves of joy rippling out from my center. I felt James let go of my cock and move up, sliding his naked, slightly sweaty body across mine as he snuggled in beside me. I turned my head and looked at him, his cheeks and chin coated in my semen, his eyes gazing at me questioningly.

"Did you like that?" he whispered, shyly, as if the evidence that I had wasn't splattered all over his face. I kissed him slowly, open mouthed for about thirty seconds before answering.

"A lot," I replied, kissing him again, swabbing my tongue over his cheek and licking up the cum. "You knew exactly what I needed." I continued to clean his face. It felt so intimate and gentle, but also sensual and sexy, like I could spend hours just kissing and licking his body. He smiled and kissed my neck, pushing his tongue against my ear, nibbling the lobe. His hands roamed slowly over my chest, followed by his lips, seemingly fascinated by the muscle mass that I had developed over the last few years of swimming.

"I've thought about doing that with you for a long time," he whispered, "what it would be like to have your cock in my mouth, to have this hot body touching me." He was slowly grinding against me, our junk rubbing, stirring back to life.

"Really?" I said, surprised, "Me?" I was flattered but also a bit confused. It had never occurred to me that James was into other guys, let alone me. He chuckled.

"Uh, yeah, you, dummy," his hands ran up my thighs and over my stomach, "our D&D game is followed very closely by my private jerk-off-over-Billy game." He was on top of me now, our cocks pressed against each other. He spit in his hand and rubbed it over them, repeating until they were both slippery with his saliva. James grasped both our shafts in his hand and moved his hips, thrusting them together, the tips kissing. We both hardened and I gasped in pleasure at the feeling of him against me, his hand clutching me.

"What do we do in your jack off fantasy?" I asked, moving my own hips now. He leaned in close, bracing himself on my shoulder.

"I suck you off a couple of times," he whispered, "then ..."

"What?" I urged, "tell me."

"You fuck my ass, Billy, you fuck me so hard ..." he replied, voice shaking, "I want you to bend me over and shove your cock in me, make me squeal."

We were both leaking now and I was painfully rigid in his hand. In the short time I had been with other guys, I had always been the one receiving. It had been clear that Mr. Robinson was the top, although I didn't know what it was called at the time, and I was the oh, so eager bottom. And even though the encounter with Wayne had been a dangerous mistake, I had to admit that a part of me got off on being used by him so roughly, being so completely dominated. It had never occurred to me that I could be the one doing the fucking.

Now, however, a new door opened in my mind. My hands ran up his thighs and over his hips to his ass. I kneaded it, spread the cheeks, squeezed it tightly. He moaned and bit my ear, my neck, wriggled his hips against me. We kissed hard, James sucking my tongue into his mouth while I lightly traced circles over his anus. I pushed into him gently with the tip of my middle finger and he pressed back against me.

I broke our kiss and pushed him back on the couch. He lay back with his arms pillowing his head, his legs open, his thick cock hard and twitching. My instinct was to climb on top of him and squat down on his juicy meat, ride him until I sprayed all over us. But his eyes were pleading, his mouth lolled open and I recognized that his need was the same as my own, he wanted me the same way I wanted him. His eagerness and hunger set me on fire and I had a glimpse of what Mr. Robinson must have seen that day last week, a hundred years ago, when he took me the first time in the woods behind the subdivision.

With a low growl I flipped James over and pulled him into a kneeling position, then pushed his face roughly into the couch cushion so his ass was high in the air. I reached between his legs and grasped his cock, pulling it back into my mouth, slurping off his pre-cum and getting it nice and slippery. I moved up, sucking and licking his balls, dragging my tongue over his perineum until I found his sweet pink pucker.

His cheeks were plump and round, fuzzy with light brown hair that trailed into his crack. I gently stroked them with my free hand as I continued to stroked his cock, occasionally giving him a light smack. He was shaking with anticipation, pushing his ass back against me, desperately seeking penetration. Instead I buried my face in his crack and rimmed him hard, darting my tongue in and out, kissing and licking his sphincter.

"Pleeeeeez," he whined, "put it ... put it in." A shiver ran through me and my cock bounced, flexing, trying to harden further, drooling a steady stream of pre-cum onto the couch below us. I liked how his desperation made me feel, liked having this power over him. I ran the head of my cock into the valley of his ass, rubbing at his asshole but not putting it in. James groaned in frustration, then reached under the couch, clawing and scrabbling at something hidden there.

A pile of fitness magazines spilled out, the covers plastered with pictures of well muscled men, shirts off, skimpy shorts, glowing with sweat, exercising, their toned bodies on display. James groped blindly until he found a small jar of Vaseline and pushed it at me.

"Use this," he pleaded, "I want your cock so bad. I need you to fuck me." I was so turned on, I couldn't even pretend to tease him now. I unscrewed the cap and tossed in on the floor, scooped up a dollop of the jelly and smeared it on his anus, then on my throbbing hard-on. I lined the tip up to his crinkled hole with my thumb and pushed in, watching with awe as he stretched around me, engulfing my cock, almost pulling me inside.

James groaned in satisfaction as I docked my hips tight against his plush ass, completely inside him now. I knew the intense fullness he was feeling with my cock buried deep in his rectum, but the exquisite tightness of his cavity rippling around my member was as intoxicating as it was unfamiliar. I had to pause to steady myself against this new pleasure, worried I might erupt immediately in his velvet clasp.

I leaned forward along his back, our bodies melded together. I kissed his shoulders and spine, my hands running down his flanks to his hips, gripping his love handles, thrusting my own hips almost imperceptibly. He mewled and pushed his ass against me and waves of pleasure rolled through me. I wanted to draw out this connection, make it last forever, ecstatic vibrations pulsing through our bodies in a never ending loop.

My cock had other ideas. I held tightly to his hips and rammed in and out convulsively, his ass jiggling with each savage thrust. I was vaguely aware of his throaty moans and muffled cries but my attention was hyper focused on the warm, moist grip of his asshole, the charge running from the tip of my cock to my balls and back, building quickly, exponentially to explosive release.

I felt wet globs splatter on my thighs and realized that James was cumming, his cock still tucked back between his legs. The feel of his load spilling over me pushed me off the edge and I jammed myself into him as deep as I could, pumping, spewing, coating his insides with my semen. My back arched, as he milked me with his clenching walls and I realized I was howling with exultation as the last spurts were sucked out of me.

We collapsed in a hot, damp heap. Rasping breath and the late afternoon sun filled the basement. I was aware of his slightly spicy musk, the softness of his body nestled tightly against me, the satisfying way his balls and nipples filled my hands, the accommodating embrace of his bum.

"Was that okay?" he asked, tentatively, " I mean, did you like it?" My cock flexed in response sending a shudder through him.

"It was fantastic," I kissed the back of his hair, "I've never ... you know, done the fucking before. I usually am the one on my hands and knees." He turned his head and we kissed softly for several minutes. We were both getting hard again.

"Maybe next time we can do it the other way around," he said, "but right now I think we better get dressed, my mom is going to be home soon." Reluctantly, I pulled out of him with a wet squelch and we sat up, wiping the mess off our bodies and gathering our clothes. I flipped through some of the magazines on the floor and admired the physiques of the various models. I wasn't nearly as well developed as these guys, but I guess I could see that my own body was James's "type".

"So this is your stroke material?" I asked. He blushed and neatly stacked them and the Vaseline back under the couch.

"Yeah," he ran his hand over my chest, "I like you muscly jocks." I thought about my stash of found porn, and especially the gay stories.

"Maybe I'll bring some of my own over on Saturday" I suggested. "We can look at it after the game." He smiled at that and we kissed again. I had never spent so much time with my tongue in another person's mouth, but James' lips just begged to have mine against them. It felt right, as right as it did when I was on my knees in front of Mr. Robinson. I wondered what that meant. "Thanks again for your help today, with Craig and Wayne I mean." He laughed and shook his head.

"Thank you, for giving me the fucking I've been dreaming about for all these years." Our lips met one more time as I slipped out the back door and headed for home.


12