How Kitty Kat Became a Slut Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hello," Zoe purred at Dan, her glossy lips parting hungrily as thought she'd just spotted a succulent piece of raw meat. "Kat, what excellent taste in men you have!" she laughed, putting her hand on Dan's broad, rugby-honed chest. Dan was openly gawping at Zoe, trying valiantly but failing miserably not to feast his eyes on her incredible figure.

"Where's Joe?" asked Kat, a little too quickly. "Oh I'm afraid he's tied up at the moment," said Zoe, not breaking eye contact with Dan, until he began to blush. "Not literally, silly!" Zoe purred at Dan, laughing, before turning around and walking off.

"Come on, I'll take you round to the pool," she said, as Dan stared helplessly at her perfect bottom as it jiggled its way down the corridor. His cock throbbed automatically in response.

"Seen something you like?" Kat whispered to her boyfriend sarcastically as they followed in the wake of those amazing, barely-covered buttocks. "You never said your boss was a supermodel and an industrial-strength flirt!" spluttered Dan, embarrassed at being caught red-handed.

Oh, she's much more than that, thought Kat. She was surprised at how annoyed she was by Joe not being there to meet her. Them, she quickly corrected herself. Them.

--

Emerging into the bright sunshine of the garden, Dan and Kat stared at the opulence of Joe's garden. If garden was the right word. It was more of an infinity lawn, one that went far into the distance. Sunk into which was a large swimming pool, surrounded by sunloungers and sun umbrellas. Dotted around the poolside were two distinct types of party guest: older men and younger, very attractive, women. Much younger women.

To be fair, none of them were wearing many clothes. The men were all wearing speedos, with the careless insouciance that only very rich, slightly obese men can. The women were all in much better shape, and wearing similarly-revealing bikinis to Zoe, and everywhere he looked Dan and Zoe could see them being paid plenty of attention from men who were making zero attempts to hide their obvious erections.

"This is like a pimps' convention," whistled Dan, looking around him at the acres of flesh, young and old. Everywhere he looked were one or two men surrounded by plenty more women, all of them sensationally attractive and very pliable. They walked past one man in his 50s rubbing oil slowly and very firmly up the inner thighs of a young blonde woman until his fingers were in her bikini panties, staring at her with a smile on his face. Music pumped out of speakers hidden around the garden.

"Are you alright?" he whispered, out of earshot of Zoe. Kat's mouth was open and she was staring at face after face, recognising almost every man, having met them all on her nights out with Joe.

Noticeable on his own, surrounded by girls, was Brutus: the large black client that she had met recently. Without realising it Kat gasped as she stared at him. She had guessed that he was in good shape but nothing had prepared her for his physical, muscular body. Brutus Jones looked like he had been chiselled from pure ebony, his huge arms wrapped around women on either side of him.

The rest of his body paled into insignificance however when compared to his cock. He was sat in a pair of tight, wet black speedos that could barely contain him as he sipped on a cocktail and chatted with his arm round two women, more sat around waiting for their moment with him.

Zoe giggled, seeing the look on Kat's face. "There are lots of old friends of Kat's here, Dan," she purred at him. "She's a very popular girl with some of our clients."

Forcing herself to look away from Brutus's formidable package, Kat began to scan the crowd for Joe. Where the hell was he? She felt overdressed and slightly ridiculous in her stockings, short skirt and tight white shirt. Zoe supplied all Kat's clothes nowadays. Why the hell hadn't she been given a bikini like everyone else?

Then she saw him. Joe was sitting on the far side of the pool, near the bar. But he wasn't alone. On his lap was Kat's friend Vicki, pretty much her only friend at work, a secretary in her early twenties who had taken Kat under her wing.

Kat had always suspected that Vicki was the kind of girl who hid a killer body underneath baggy clothes, and gazing at the voluptuous curves she was draping over Joe she could see she had been right. Hair down, make-up on, she looked amazing.

Joe clearly thought so too. He had his hands all over her. She was currently sat on his right leg and had her long, slender legs nonchalantly resting on his left leg while pretending to sunbathe, but really (Kat thought) taking the opportunity to thrust her rather sensational breasts in her boss's face. An act for which he was clearly grateful.

Kat was surprised to feel jealousy coursing through her. She had come close several times to confessing all to Vicki about the last month or so with Joe. She had, under close questioning from her inquisitive friend, admitted to finding Joe handsome "in an older guy type of way", Kat had blushingly laughed over coffee one day during lunch. And this was how Vicki repaid her confidence. The treacherous bitch.

"Is that Joe and his...wife?" muttered Dan in her ear. Suddenly remembering the existence of her boyfriend stood next to her, a man whom her whole world revolved around only 6 weeks earlier, Kat tried not to laugh, or spit out her reply too quickly.

"No," she said, quietly, "It isn't". She was yet to meet Joe's wife, nonetheless she knew her voice very well. It had been on the end of the phone, often on speakerphone, as Joe would casually lie to her each night about where he was or what he was doing.

"I'm working late" he would say to her, whilst running his hand across a leashed-up Kat, her breasts tingling from his touch, her arms high above her head, feeling Joe's huge cock filling her arse.

"I'll be back in the morning" he would say calmly, towering over her on the bed, his knees straddling her face, her arms pinned helplessly at her side and his huge cock buried deep in her throat, choking her into silence as he listened to his wife talk to him about their coming weekend.

She stared at Vicki. It should be her, Kat, over there now. With Joe. Watching her daddy's cock straining in his tight speedos, pushing against the stretchy material like it was now, obvious to anyone who cared to look. She suddenly felt huge irritation at having Dan there, feeling unable to claim her rightful place at Joe's side.

Fuck this, the teenager thought. She strode over, barely able to look at Vicki. Dan trailed behind her, with Zoe on his shoulder, grinning like the cat who got the cream. Joe looked up from whispering in a giggling Vicki's ear.

"Ah Kitty Kat," he beamed, mischieviously. "How good of you to come. And this must be your young man."

He looked very pleased with himself, thought Dan, nodding a greeting. And who could blame him. "When I get to his age I hope I've still got women that age throwing themselves at me", Dan thought. But he was annoyed to hear him using Kat's nickname, usually reserved for close friends. Why did Kat seem so annoyed though, he thought? And he didn't like the way Joe was running his eye up and down her, clearly appreciatively. Joe whispered something to Vicki, who began to move.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Joe laughed, staring at Kat, as Vicki stood up and melted away, her funtime over. "Did you not get the bikini I picked out for you? I thought you'd have really liked it."

"Excuse me?" blurted out Dan, disbelievingly. He'd picked out an outfit for her?

Joe stood up in front of Kat now, ignoring Dan and his question entirely, for all the world as though she was the only other person there.

"You'll love the bikini," Joe said softly to Kat. He reached towards her, and to Dan's horrified amazement, Joe began to slowly unbutton his girlfriend's shirt.

"Your tits will look incredible in it," he said, winking at Dan. Kat didn't move or try to stop him. If anything she looked pleased to be the focus of his attention. Dan felt like he'd been rooted to the spot, dumbstruck. This couldn't be happening. It couldn't be.

He kept staring as Joe finished unbuttoning Kat's shirt, his fingers brushing the black mesh satin of her bra, encasing her large 32D breasts. He waited for his girlfriend to try and stop him, or at least show her discomfort with this astonishing display of ownership.

But...nothing. She looked pleased at being unwrapped. As though she was a gift.

"There. That's better." he said, as he finished unbuttoning the last of the buttons.

"Isn't it Kitty Kat?" he smiled.

"Yes, much better," she said, proudly.

"Kat what the fuck!?" exploded Dan.

Joe looked over at Dan and smiled. "I keep telling her what a lucky man you are, being able to do this to her whenever you like."

"Thanks for bringing her today. Zoe is going to show you how much we appreciate it, aren't you darling?" Joe laughed as Dan suddenly felt Zoe's hand in his.

"Come on lover boy," purred Zoe. "I'm going to get you all wet." She pulled him away, moving to the pool house.

Kat didn't even look round at him. "Leave your girlfriend with me Dan," Joe said, his voice dripping with contempt. "I'll get her ready for you when you come back."

Boiling with jealous rage, Dan decided to take his chance with this insanely hot older woman. "Fuck you Kat," he thought as he walked off, "Two can play at this". Little knowing that he was playing the part mapped out for him in advance - to a tee.

As he was led away, Joe's attention suddenly snapped back to the young brunette goddess in front of him. "I have unfinished business with Vicki," he snapped. "Wait for me at the bar," he snarled, and headed off abruptly.

As though waking from a dream, Kat suddenly realised her boyfriend was gone. She had been transfixed while Joe unbuttoned her. And soaking wet. She could feel her wet pussy throbbing within her soaking satin panties. It had taken all her willpower not to drop to her knees after he'd finished undressing her, as she had done so often, and run her tongue along the outline of his cock, before taking him into her mouth and throat.

She took in the increasingly out-of-control feel around the pool. Barely 5 metres away one of the women was on her hands and knees, wearing only her bikini bottoms, clearly fellating one of Joe's friends, his hands fondling her breasts while she greedily sucked him off. Wherever she looked she could see acres of young female flesh at the service of Joe's older, male friends. She could hear moaning and grunting all around her.

A few months ago such scenes would have shocked her. A principled teenage feminist, at least until all this began. she would have angrily mocked all these old men shamelessly exploiting much younger women.

Right now though, pumped full of the hormones Joe was dosing her with, and having been broken in during weeks of his training, she was simply aching to be fucked. She'd never known a consuming desire like it.

But then she saw Joe. On the other side of the pool she nearly gasped as she saw Vicki on her hands and knees, bent over a sun lounger as Joe fucked her relentlessly from behind. Her bikini panties pulled down over her cheeks. Her hands grasping the lounger, her pert cheeks spread for him to enjoy. She could hear her moans from here. That fucking whore.

Dizzy with lust and anger, Kat turned on her heel and strode over to where Brutus was sat on a low sofa, holding court, two bikini-clad women on either side of him. If Joe wanted to play games with her, she would show him what games looked like.

She stood in front of Brutus now, ignoring the other women, defiant, her shirt still unbuttoned. He smiled at her, "Ah, the succulent Kat. Where's your lord and master?"

He made a show of looking either side of her as though expecting to see Joe. Kat smiled, and slowly and deliberately began to take her shirt off, staring at Brutus's huge, powerful, coiled body. She stood there in front of him, now wearing only her heels, stockings, and black satin panties and bra, her breasts just inches from his face.

"He's right here," she said, staring right into his dark brown eyes. She slowly reached behind her and unfastened her bra, freeing and offering him her gorgeous, pert 32D tits.

Brutus smiled. The women either side of him shifted imperceptibly in their seats, aware they had just been supplanted by this newer, younger, more brazen woman.

"Tell me darling," said Brutus softly, "How old are you?"

"I'm old enough," said Kat. "And I taste incredible." She leaned forward and pulled his head into her large, magnificent teenage tits. Brutus moaned in appreciation, disappearing into her breasts, his mouth hungrily sucking her nipples, licking her, while his hands went down to her panties as he began to finger her sopping wet pussy.

She smiled in triumph at the four women around her, feeling his tongue running between her cleavage and his fingers begin to slip inside her.

"You can leave us," she said. "He doesn't need you any more."

But they stayed where they were, transfixed by the show she was putting on for them.

She stood there while Brutus enjoyed her cleavage, eventually turning round and slowly sitting herself down, grinding her cheeks into his crotch, feeling his huge length between her buttocks, shivering at the feel of its girth, watching the four women stare at her mutinously as she did so.

"I don't want to burn, Brutus," Kat said, ignoring the women, pushing her hips back and down to feel his cock respond. "Can you oil me up?"

His large powerful hands were all over her in an instant, the smell of suntan oil all over her, her breasts and body glistening in the sunlight. His large, strong arms coiled around her - even if she'd wanted to, she couldn't have stopped him doing whatever he wanted.

She felt his hands exploring her at will, between her thighs above her stockings, around her throat, down the front of her panties, cupping her breasts, while he began to kiss her neck.

"Girl have you ever been properly tittyfucked?" he muttered in her ear.

"Oh I've done more than you can possibly imagine," Kat smiled, continuing to grind her hips into his cock, feeling it spread her cheeks.

"I can imagine quite a lot," he breathed. "I want to feel my cock in your mouth, can you imagine that?"

"Oh, I'd like it all the way down my throat," she moaned.

"I want you to swallow my cum while you stare at me with those big eyes."

She writhed as she felt herself lifted off his crotch and her slowly panties pulled to one side.

"I want to hear you to beg me to take you up the arse. Would you like that?"

She felt the huge tip of his cock rub against her aching, wet pussy lips.

"Oh god yes," she panted.

"Is this what you want?" Brutus breathed.

"Oh...fuckkkkk," she moaned as he pulled her throbbing wetness down onto his immense cock, feeling it fill her up as he pulled her hands and arms down, and his hand once again around her throat. She tried to ease down as gently as she could onto his shaft, feeling it consume her, but was powerless against his forceful muscularity.

"You like that?" he smiled as he felt her body shudder, feeling the crotch of her satin panties rubbing against his thick, ebony shaft.

Kat's eyes were closed in ectasy, her whole body vibrating from the massive dose of big black cock she had just taken in one, swift movement.

"Oh fuck yes," she gasped again, trying to catch her breath.

"I'm not sure Joe will be happy about this," Brutus pulled her wrists, forcing her to take even more of his cock.

"Fuck Joe," she moaned, eyes closed in ecstasy.

At that moment she felt his hands tighten around her throat, before realising that it was a leather collar fastening tight around her neck rather than his hands.

"Why don't you tell him yourself?" said Brutus, his tone instantly harsher.

Her body seized in fright, Kat opened her eyes to see Joe stood over her, his face like thunder.

"I think someone needs to be taught a lesson by her daddy," said one of the women next to Brutus, a smile on her glossy lips.

Shocked, Kat tried to stand up, but couldn't. Brutus pulled down on her collar hard, impaling her on his cock, while pushing her forward, keeping her powerless in the cowgirl position, his huge phallus buried deep inside her, her face inches away from Joe's cock.

"Oh we're going to teach this very naughty young girl a lesson," he smiled. "While Kat shows everyone how she likes to have her face fucked. Aren't you Kitty Kat?"

She stared dumbly at him. "Yes daddy," she said.

"You're going to show me, and all these nice people," Joe gestured around the pool, "How sorry you really are."

"Yes daddy," Kat whispered.

"Joe I'm sure you don't mind if I enjoy myself at the same time?" Brutus smiled. "You were right about her. She still has some spirit left in her. Let's see if we can't fuck it out of her right here."

Joe smiled, and grabbed Kat's long, glossy hair in his right hand, taking his cock, still sticky from Vicki's pussy, from his trunks with his left.

"Not at all. This little slut needs to be broken in once and for all. Be my guest."

Kat was eyeing her daddy's cock hungrily. She didn't need an invitation and while Joe was still talking she began to suck his helmet dry of the pre-cum oozing from it. She could feel Brutus standing up behind her, and inside her, as he bent her over, her panties digging into her thighs, stretched tight across her buttocks, feeling Brutus's hands on her waist as he began to fuck her with a ferocious strength she'd never felt before.

She focused on her daddy's cock though and sucked his whole helmet into her mouth, tasting the tang of Vicki's pussy on it. She would show that stupid whore who really knew how to fuck.

The girls who she had been so dismissive of just moments ago sat watching as the two men began to enjoy their teenage prey, and they weren't the only ones. More men came over, eager to see Joe and Brutus fucking the young woman most of them had met before (and fantasised about). The pool gradually fell silent apart from the sound of Kat's moaning, and the slap of flesh as Brutus pile-drived his ebony length into her from behind.

She was a cock-hardening sight, her large, perfect breasts jiggling below her, stocking-clad legs taut and slender as she wrapped her glossy lips around her daddy's shaft. For minutes the pool crowd watched transfixed at this live gangbang happening just feet in front of them.

"I wonder what Dan will make of this when he sees it," Joe said, thrusting his cock into her mouth now with real force, the two men spitroasting the 18 year-old with lustful abandon in front of their audience, sweat running down their faces with the effort now.

Brutus took her hands and pulled them behind her, grunting with savage determination.

"Fuck bitch, you feel incredible," he said, his voice gruff with lust.

"That's it," said Joe, gasping, "Take all of your daddy's cock now"

He took her head in her hands as though it was an offering and pulled her face right into his crotch, her face buried in his pubes, his cock buried in her throat.

"Oh, yesss" he moaned, her throat closing vice-like around his pumping cock.

Kat couldn't breathe, choking on his meat and the ferocity of the seeing-to she was receiving. Her legs started to buckle just as both men came, shouting.

She felt Brutus first, his piping hot seed pump inside of her just seconds before Joe finally gave her what she had been hoping for ever since she had woken up from a dream about him this morning.

Joe held her head triumphantly as his cock spasmed its load into her mouth and throat and she swallowed it all down obediently, as he had trained her.