How Kitty Kat Became a Slut Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brutus pulled out of her and stood back for a moment, his huge black cock slick with Kat's juices.

"Well," he smiled at the women around him. "Aren't you going to clean me off Kitty Kat?"

Kat looked up at her daddy for his instruction, his cum oozing from her lips, her mouth still full of his seed.

"Clean him, slut," Joe said. "Then let's go and find out what Zoe's doing to your ex-boyfriend."

So Zoe turned, now on her knees, her legs having gone beneath her as both men took her, and in front of the crowd, mainly of men, most openly fondling their own stiff cocks now, she ran her tongue up and down Brutus's glistening shaft, her full breasts covered in cum and her own saliva, swaying as she tasted herself now and his cum on his cock, sucking his helmet clean and revelling in the utter shame coursing through her oiled, despoiled body.

"You'd better go with your daddy now," Brutus smiled down at her, fixing a chain to the collar he'd put on her minutes earlier. "He's got plenty more surprises in store for you. We'll all be seeing you again later, don't worry."

Taking the leash from Brutus, Joe pulled it hard and Kat crawled behind him, her panties pulled back up but covered in Brutus's cum, as it oozed down her stocking-ed thighs and she followed on her hands and knees, her sticky tits swaying from side to side, broken and unsure of what she was about to find next...

[this story will continue with part 5, and then rejoin the original 'Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal story to conclude]