How Lisa became a Hotwife Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa's day at the nude beach.
5.4k words
4.21
12.9k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally fell asleep sometime around 4am. Lisa nudged me awake. "Why are you on the couch are you mad at me"?

"No I just couldn't fall asleep. I came in here so the tv didn't wake you. What time is it?" I asked.

"It's around 7:30. You're usually on the beach by 6." She was right any beach we went to whether it was with family or friends I was always first out and last in. "I figured you would want up."

"Thank you, but I'm exhausted I just need some more sleep."

"Ok I'll wait for you."

"No you go out and enjoy the beach. I'll be out soon."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes I'm sure." Lisa got up from the couch and headed out the door. I got up to use the bathroom then laid down in the bed. The thought of her being alone with Mark and Scott briefly entered my mind. It's too early to worry about that, they probably partied all night. I could sleep till noon and still be out several hours before them I thought.

I drifted into a deep sleep. The sun shining through our window woke me. I rolled over to look at the clock. Damn it's already 3 o'clock! So much for being on the beach by noon.

I grabbed my phone, as I sat up in the bed. I had several missed texts from Lisa. They started at around 8am and went to about noon. Message 1 said, "I'm hanging out by the pool when you get up. I saved you a lounge chair love you." Message 2, 8:30am "Mark and Scott just got here." Message 3 9:08am "Wake up, I love you!" Message 4 10:23am "they are really coming on to me. We didn't talk about them last night. I said I wouldn't act that way again... but you liked hearing about it..." Message 5, 11:22am we are going to grab a bite at the pool restaurant, I hope you wake up soon." Message 6, 12:05pm "we are going down to the beach, see you there."

I texted Lisa at 3:05pm "I'm awake come back to the room please. I thought about this situation all night. Even though it was a huge turn on...I'm not sure I can handle you with other guys." I also had a missed call, but no message.

I grabbed my binoculars and headed for the balcony. About that time the door opened up Lisa, Mark, and Scott stepped inside. They were followed by a new guy. He looked to be about 6ft 2. He had a swimmer's physique, long and lean.

"I'm Chris, nice to meet you Bryan."

"Likewise." All the guys had no shirts on, and why would they all were in their prime. All had on swim trunks except Chris. They may have been considered trunks but they were skin tight, and stretchy. You could clearly see the outline of his cock.

Scott said, "Lisa was getting a little over heated. We were afraid she may pass out, so we walked her up to make sure she made it. Turns out we're in the next room."

Wow how lucky is that I thought, "thank you for watching out for Lisa again. I hope she hasn't been a burden. I'm sure you'd rather be chasing some tail, then taking care of my wife."

"She is no burden at all" said Scott, "in fact we like being around older folks like yourselves. Most people around our age are clueless about the ways of the world. We all enjoy good conversation, hanging out and having a good time. Lisa checks all the boxes, I'm sure you do to. We just haven't had the pleasure of your company."

Damn he's good no wonder he gets so many married women. "Well thanks again." I believe they had come up in hopes of taking care of her alright, I just happened to still be in the room. "I think a nice cool shower and some rest will have her feeling as good as new."

"I'm sure your right," Scott said. "Lisa told us yesterday was a long day probably just overdid it today. We are planning to go to a great restaurant in town. I've got reservations for at 8 o'clock tonight. The tree of us and another gentleman named Rick. We would love for you guys to join us. I'm good friends with the owner. Adding two more shouldn't be a problem."

"Sounds great, but I don't know if Lisa will be up for it."

"That's like 5 hours from now I'll be fine. Please add us," said Lisa

"Will do, look forward to getting to know you Bryan." With that they turned and walked out.

"Looks as though you had plenty of company."

"I didn't get lonely that's for sure."

"They hung around all day? Did you have a good time?"

Lisa purred, "I had a great day I'll tell you all about it, but first I need that cool shower, and to lay down."

"Sure thing, you take your shower, and lay down. I'm going down to the beach for awhile."

"Sounds like a plan I can't believe you haven't been to the beach yet. It's after 3 o'clock." she said.

"I know right first time in 30 years of dating and marriage you beat me out to the beach. Get some rest I love you."

"Love you too enjoy the beach."

I walked down to the beach found an umbrella and sat down. Even under the umbrella I was burning up, so I decided to hit the ocean. After I cooled off I got back under my umbrella. I heard a familiar voice, it was Shawn.

"Hey Bryan can I get you a drink?"

"Shawn a beer would be great right now."

"Yes sir, I will have one right out to you anything in particular?"

"Bring me a Jamaican beer of some sort."

"Yes sir right away." A few minutes later Shawn was back with my beer. "You enjoying your stay Bryan?"

"I am, I was exhausted from yesterday slept till 3 o'clock."

"Yes I saw your wife alone with Mark and Scott earlier. They were joined by Chris later."

"I met him when they brought her up to the room. She got overheated and needed to lay down."

"She was overheated, but not from the sun my friend. Lets just say she enjoyed the attention she received today. I think it's to late for you. If she hasn't already fucked them I would be surprised."

"What makes you say that?"

"This isn't the first time I've seen this. I can't really explain it's just a look or a feeling you get. I can tell you this, she had all of their dicks in her hands at some point today. They've all had their hands on her ass and tits as well."

"You saw that, here on the beach in front of everyone?"

"Not here on the public beach. They were at the nude beach."

"Was she nude? I asked.

"She was topless when I saw her, but had her bikini bottoms on. I wasn't working the nude beach, but word travels fast when a beautiful woman is sunbathing. I recognized her when I saw Scott and Mark, putting lotion on her tits. I also witnessed her putting lotion on their cocks."

"Is that kind of behavior common here?"

"Yes, it happens daily. Most days it's nothing you want to see. Usually old fat people, but some days like today we enjoy."

"I assume you've seen this from Scott and Mark before?"

"Many, many times. I told you yesterday what would happen if you weren't careful."

"You did, but I thought you were crazy. No way Lisa would do that, now it looks like you were right. Shawn can I have another beer please, and keep them coming."

"You got it boss."

I had several beers while relaxing on the beach. My mind was going a hundred miles an hour. I could vividly see my proper wife being spitroasted by Mark and Scott, while Jacking Chris off. Watching her pussy stretch to accommodate their cocks. In my head was playing my favorite porn scene, staring my wife as the cheating slut being ravished by multiple cocks.

Shawn snapped me back to reality "last call, the pool bar stays open but no more runners to the beach."

Immediately I became aware of the tent in my trunks. As I grabbed my towel to cover myself I asked Shawn, "What time is it?"

"Almost 6 that's when I get off."

"I'm good Shawn we are having dinner with Scott and a couple other people at 8. I need to go get ready. See you tomorrow." I slowly made my way to the room. I didn't want to go to dinner with these guys who were scheming to fuck my wife.

I just wanted to lay on the beach and relax, that's what I had planned for this trip. Lay on the beach, make love to my beautiful wife in the evening. Oh well the best laid plans right? I let myself into the room. I could hear the shower running.

I found that rather strange as Lisa was in the shower when I left, why would she be in again? I opened the door to the bedroom. There sat Lisa on the bed in a t-shirt and nothing else. The bathroom door was open. Who is in the shower, and why is the door open? Before Lisa could answer the water turned off. I walked over toward the bed just as Chris stepped out of the shower.

I couldn't help but look down, his cock was at least 7 inches and thick. It was glistening from the water that was still dripping from the head of his cock and huge balls. I looked away, but knew he saw me. Lisa on the other hand never looked away. Her eyes were riveted on the big cock in front of her.

She tossed him a towel, he didn't use it to cover himself, but did start drying off. He winked at Lisa as he started drying his cock and balls. I was watching her expressions as he dried himself off. It had gone from gawking to lust.

I looked at Chris as he stroked his now semi-hard cock. It really hadn't gotten much bigger, gained a little girth but not in length. It still was a good inch and a half longer and quite a bit thicker than mine.

"Lisa, you like what you see don't you."

"Yes, it's so big. It's beautiful." During this cat and mouse game, I felt my erection growing, my dick becoming hard as a rock.

"You want to touch it don't you."

"Yes, but I'm not going to. I love my husband. No more of this you need to get dressed and leave!"

"That's not how you acted earlier today. We saw what hubby here was packing or in his case not packing earlier."

I thought what is he talking about then it hit me. When they all came in the room I had my tighty whiteys on. I don't show I grow. That's why I never played sports where I would have to shower. Flacid I looked to be extremely small, less than an inch some days. Once it got erect though it was 6 inches and proportioned in girth. Smaller than what stood before us, but above average from what I had read.

Chris tossed the towel on the floor picked his shorts up and walked out of the bathroom toward Lisa buck naked. "You sure you don't want to grab it? Put those luscious lips around it? I don't mind if hubby watches you enjoy my big cock. He wouldn't be the first."

Lisa gave a half hearted "no."

Chris put his shorts on and walked toward the door.

Chris looked back "last chance for now... you know you want this fat cock in that tight little pussy of yours. It feels so much better than my fingers, you enjoyed earlier today."

"Leave now asshole" said Lisa.

"Suit yourself, your loss not mine. You'll be begging for this by the end of the week."

Chris walked out the door.

"Their shower is broken they have all used ours. Each of them have tried to get me to blow them. I turned them all down. It was so hard, to do. I'm so horny I need to be fucked. After I saw your text from earlier I decided not to give in, I love you too much too throw it away over a couple good looking young guys while on our reconnection vacation."

She reached over, and tugged my shorts down. My raging hard dick sprung out. "You don't think you can handle other guys fucking me? It sure looks like your enjoying this as much or more than me. I'm going to text Scott and tell him we can't make it tonight."

Lisa picked up her phone and walked into the living room. Leaving me with my trunks around my ankles and a painful erection.

The disappointment in her voice stabbed me like a knife. "Don't text him we can still go. I'm being selfish to deny you what you want, maybe even what you need to be happy. I can't stand here and tell you it doesn't turn me on because it obviously does. I also can't stand here and tell you that everything will be fine. I don't know what the future holds if we go down this road. It may be fine or jealousy may get the better of me. I do know that I love you. I know I want you to be happy. I don't think this would be a one time deal. You feel frustrated sexually because of my shortcomings. All I can do is try to support you. I can make you that promise. We have about an hour and a half before dinner. I'm going to get ready, if you want to carry through with this we will go to dinner, if not we will stay in. Ultimately this is your decision I love you."

I took a long shower, when I got out Lisa was putting her makeup on.

"I assume you made the decision to go to dinner?"

"Yes, I texted Scott to affirm. I also told him I would only come if Chris wasn't going to be there. I didn't appreciate the way he acted around you. I'm sorry. I love you, but I haven't felt this alive in so long. I enjoy the attention, the flirtation. I feel wanted like you use to make me feel. Please don't hate me."

"Never, will I hate you. I said I would support your decision and I will...but maybe give me a chance to change first?"

Lisa walked over to me, knelt down and took my cock in her mouth. She took my whole cock balls deep in one fluid motion. I watched her bobbing up and down on my cock as it stiffened in her warm mouth. I love watching her suck me off. I wondered if I would enjoy watching her with Mark and Scott. She took her mouth off my throbbing cock, and began sucking my balls. while jacking my cock. "I'm going to cum!"

"Not on my face we don't have time for me to shower again!" She stood up beside me and finished me off as I shot my load on the bathroom floor.

"I promise you won't go without, I'll take good care of you. I've got to get ready though, you good?"

"Yes," I didn't have any way out at this point. I promised I would support her. At least Chris wouldn't be there.

"We have an hour or so before dinner, anything happen today I should know about? You know with you and the guys?"

"We had a nice relaxing day by the pool and on the beach. They were all very flirtatious, taking turns putting sunscreen on me so I wouldn't burn. It felt great having their hands all over me. Of course I reciprocated rubbing them down as well. I'll be honest it felt so good rubbing their hard bodies, it really turned me on. After lunch they talked me into going to the nude beach."

"Wow your just full of surprises. I didn't think you wanted to check out that side of the resort."

"I'm surprising myself everyday!"

"You laid out nude?"

"I went topless eventually, but left my bottoms on. The guys immediately stripped down. It was quite an impressive site. They are all so hot. I couldn't believe these young hot studds were pursuing me."

"So they were fully nude walking around with their cocks out?"

"Yes that's what happens at nude beaches. They weren't the only naked guys on the beach, but they were the hottest."

"I cant imagine, getting my cock sun burnt! I'm sure they applied lotion while you just watched."

"Actually I did watch the first time, but after that I did the application of sun screen. I couldn't let them burn. It was so hot applying the lotion to their cocks, feeling them grow in my hands. Getting jealous looks from the younger ladies. Then having them oil up my breasts, legs and butt. They kept me busy, seems like they were constantly getting in the water and would need another application of sun screen!"

"Wait you said they were rubbing your butt? I thought you kept your bottoms on?"

"I did but they talked me into making them a thong. Not very comfortable, but it did make for interesting sunscreen applications."

"How did they apply sunscreen to you? One at a time multiple?" My cock was starting to harden again.

Lisa noticed my cock harden. "I'm so glad your enjoying this! It makes me feel so much better about the whole situation. They took turns at first, but kind of all joined in as the day went on. As white as my boobs were they wanted to make sure they didn't burn, they applied sunscreen every 30 minutes."

"How thoughtful of them, I'm sure it was just done out of concern, not just feeling you up."

"It was obvious they were enjoying it, all of them got hard."

"Are you ok with this conversation? You look a little off to me. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

My wife is here telling me about being groped, and rubbing 3 guys cocks on a nude beach. That should be the definition of uncomfortable.

The fact of the matter was I loved hearing this from my proper conservative wife.

"I never thought I would have a conversation like this that's for sure, but I'm quite enjoying it as you can see. Please continue. Obviously everyone enjoyed your sunscreen applications to them what about yours?"

"What can I say? It was great! At the pool it was fairly innocent they did my back I did their's. The beach was a whole different story. After they convinced me to take my top off I applied it to my boobs, I was so horny I couldn't believe how hard my nipples were. That fact didn't go unnoticed by them either."

Chris was the first to react "damn bitch you look cold, but we know that isn't the case. I believe these cocks are making you horny!"

"I was mortified, but he was right.

I was so horny I couldn't tell if it was sweat or juices running down my legs. I grabbed my chair and went to the edge of the water to let the waves wash up on me to cool me down."

"Scott yelled out he needed some help. I reluctantly got up and headed back toward the umbrellas. After applying sunscreen to Scott's cock and muscular ass. He asked if I needed any more sunscreen on. I told him my shoulders were feeling warm. I sat in my chair, Scott came up behind and applied the sunscreen to my shoulders. It quickly became more of a massage as his strong hands worked my shoulders. I was lost in the moment when I realized his hands were now on my breasts."

"Sorry I couldn't take a chance on your awesome boobs getting burnt you need to keep sunscreen on those!"

Mark chimed in "nor the rest of you, your so fair skinned," as he started covering my thighs with lotion. It felt so good, having them both rubbing me at the same time. When they finished they went to get in the ocean.

After a while I got up to fix my chair Mark and Scott were swimming, Chris appeared to be asleep under the umbrella. I fixed my lounger so I could lay on my stomach.

Soon after I layed down. Chris said, "you really should take your bottoms off and tan that fine ass of yours."

"I can't do that!"

"Why not, look around plenty of woman are completely nude. None of them are near as sexy as you. It's only a big deal if you make it one."

"Thank you for the compliment and encouragement, but I'm drawing my line in the sand with that one." About that time Scott and Mark showed up.

Scott asked "what's going on?"

"I was trying to convince Lisa to take her bottoms off to get some sun on that fine ass."

Mark and Scott agreed Mark said, "you need to get an all over tan."

"Sorry guys I just can't do that, maybe I will look for a thong in the gift shop."

"That works but your missing out today. Just pull them up today kind of make a thong," said Mark.

After some badgering I agreed and made an impromptu thong, it was not very comfortable but none are. Chris grabbed the lotion, squeezing some in his hand. He started down at my calves and quickly worked his way up my thighs to my newly exposed butt. It was innocent enough to start with, at least in my mind. As he continued his fingers slipped under my leg bands.

Annoyed I asked, "What do you think your doing?"

"Just making sure we have complete coverage wouldn't want you to switch positions and get burnt."

Before I could say anything else his finger had slipped into my pussy. I immediately found myself pushing back on his finger. He didn't move just stayed still.

"You like that finger? Do you want another one?" I was desperate, so horny I needed another finger. I tried to make myself move forward, but instead felt myself grind ever so slightly against his finger. Chris got the hint. I felt a second finger slowly, lightly run over my clit then through my open lips joining his other finger inside me. I had my first orgasm of the day after all the innuendo and games. It was so powerful, Chris leaned down towards me.

12