How Lisa became a Hotwife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that don't you? Your a dirty married slut, what would your husband think of you right now? If you're going to be able to take my thick cock you need to take a third finger think you can handle it?"

I moaned my approval, with that I felt his third finger follow the path the second had taken just moments before. This time however it was much slower, filling me with even more desire. I finally rocked back and felt his third finger slide into my overly stretched, saturated pussy.

"You really are a little slut, you know when we finish with you this week your husband's little dick will never satisfy you. Judging by your actions it doesn't now. My thick cock will destroy that tight little pussy. Is that what you want? My fat dick stretching your pussy? Touching places hubby couldn't dream of? You'd like that wouldn't you? If you think my fingers feel good, you'll be in love with my cock.

All I could do was nod my head in affirmation, as I came again. Thats a good little slut," he said as he slowly pulled his fingers out and rubbed my slick juices on my ass.

I contemplated for a moment on what she just told me. Shawn must have missed this part of the show. "Did Mark and Scott finger you too?"

"They did...all 3 of them had fingers in me. Scott almost slid the tip of his cock in one time. I know it's wrong to be doing and telling you these things, but I want to be truthful." as she hesitated.

"It's fine, I can't explain how I'm feeling right now. My emotions are all over the place, but I want to hear what else happened."

Lisa took a deep breath before continuing, "he was sitting between my legs putting lotion on my back I could feel his rock hard cock straining against the fabric of my bunched up bottoms. He was moving just a tiny bit. I could feel his cock pushing a little deeper each time. I put my hand back against his leg. He briefly stopped then adjusted my suit, I could feel his cock in the folds of my pussy, he held still for what seemed forever. Eventually he moved forward ever so slightly. It took everything I had in me, I wanted it so bad. I moved forward removing his cock.

I looked back "I'm sorry not here not like this." He scooted way up. I felt his balls slap against pussy. He quickly spread my butt cheeks as his cock lodged between them.

He squeezed my ass around his dick enveloping his big, hard cock.

"I got further than I thought," He chuckled as he released my ass and took off to the ocean. That's when I started feeling bad, and we came back to the room.

"They fingered you and almost fucked you, right on the beach? You weren't worried about being seen?"

"There is a lot of that type, and more blatant behavior on that part of the beach and resort. It just felt natural with everything going on. I couldn't have done that without my bottoms on, they gave me a little confidence that I wasn't on full display."

Now I was the one not feeling well. A few days ago, we were just a married couple looking forward to time together. Now my wife was essentially a little slut who couldn't get enough attention from guys 20 to 25 years her junior. I wanted to stop this. I knew once they fucked her they would turn their attention to the next attractive married woman they found. I was jealous, angry, feelings of betrayal all welling up inside of me. This was it I had to call off dinner and put a stop to this madness. What came out of my mouth was something completely different.

"Who has the biggest cock?"

"I'm glad we are able to talk about this. I was afraid you would be jealous and hurt. It's a burden off my mind. I love you, thank you for understanding. What was your question again?"

"I was just curious, who has the biggest dick?"

"Scott has the hardest, longest one. Mark is about the same length but not near as girthy. Chris has the smallest, length wise. It's by no means small, girth wise it's the biggest. No offense,

but they are all bigger than I've been with in a long time."

"Like since we've been married long?" I asked

"Yes, I've never cheated until yesterday, technically there has not been any penetration by a penis so technically I haven't had sexual relations."

I did a little golf clap, "well played the Bill Clinton defense maybe you should give politics a shot when we get home." Although if were dealing with technicalities I could argue

"Maybe I will" she laughed

"Although if were dealing with technicalities I could argue Scott has actually had penile penetration." She laughed again.

It was great seeing her smile and laugh, for some reason it gave me piece of mind that everything would be ok.

"So do you think you will go through with this?"

"I don't know...maybe...probably."

"Which one do you think you will enjoy the most?" I asked

"I feel like Scott will be the best, but their is something about Chris that turns me on the most. He is very arrogant, condescending, dismissive, verbally abusive. He calls me a slut, bitch, or whore never by my name. He told me several times I was just another slut wife, and that he's going to ruin my pussy. Says you'll never touch the sides again when he finishes with me."

"Im surprised that turns you on. I would think that to be a huge turnoff to you. It doesn't fit your personality."

"I guess that's part of my attraction is his attitude, I've never been talked to like that. It has been a huge turn on, just thinking about it is making me wet." I ran my hand up her leg, sure enough her pussy was soaking wet. I easily slid 2 fingers in. Lisa sighed and layed back on the bed. I layed down with her, as I added my ring finger into her pussy. She lifted her head to mine, and began to kiss me. Her hips began to move on my fingers.

"Those 3 fingers inside you feel good"? She didn't say a word, her thrusts were doing the talking. She was really into it slowly pulling away from my fingers then slamming her hips back untill my fingers were knuckle deep. Then she would grind in a circle and repeat. I eventually put my thumb on her clit as she was grinding, bringing her to a shaking orgasm. When the convulsions stopped I removed my fingers.

"That was fucking fantastic, talking about how Chris acts really turns me on. To bad he blew his chance earlier, I could have really enjoyed being fucked by him I think."

"Lisa you know these guys do this all the time. They find attractive wives and seduce them. It's a game to them, once they get you, they will drop you like a hot potato. I don't want to see you hurt when that happens."

"I know...I'm as prepared for that as I can be. I'm sure my pride will take a hit, but I really want to do this."

"Can you handle 3 guys at the same time?"

"That's not going to happen. Chris is out, If I do one I will do both, but different days."

"I don't think that's how they envision this going down, and I bet they have another person or 2 at dinner, he said they had a table for 4."

"I bet your right about another person it really hadn't crossed my mind. I wonder if he will be as hot as they are? I guess with the multiple question we will cross that bridge when we get there."

"What do you mean we?" I said

"I want you with me, by my side so I know it's all ok."

"Instantly the vision of her being spitroasted came to mind. You've already had quite the time with them, with me nowhere around. The thought of you fucking other guys is hard to swallow. Watching is a whole new level. I certainly have enjoyed hearing about the last few days but seeing it may be to much."

"Will you at least keep an open mind about it...for me?"

"Sure we better get going its almost 8."

The restaurant wasn't far from the hotel. It was such a beautiful evening we decided to walk. I grabbed Lisa's hand as we walked, we looked like a typical couple walking to dinner. She had a spring in her step, she was so excited. She wore a tight fitting long black dress. The fit accentuated her large breasts. She kept her promise of no bra, her breasts swayed to and fro as she walked. I looked back at her ass. I didn't see any lines. "Thong or nothing I asked?"

"Nothing, it's so liberating. I feel so alive."

When we arrived at the restaurant I stopped, and pulled Lisa close to me. Her chest felt so good smashed on mine. Her nipples were poking into my chest, answering my question before I asked it. I bent down and gave her a sloppy wet kiss.

"You sure about this? Everything changes once we go through that door."

"I am! Are you?"

"I'm not as confident as you are, but yes. Lets see where this leads."

I opened the door.

12