How Lisa became a Hotwife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way to the bar, while scanning the dance floor. It appeared their were two more rooms off the main floor. I grabbed my beer and headed toward the room to the right.

It was another big dance floor with the balconies that Lisa described and were pictured earlier. It appeared that one set of stairs was shared by two balconies, with a bouncer stationed at each. I scanned the room for several minutes, not seeing Lisa or any of the other guys. I pushed through the crowded dance floor to the last room.

As I entered the room it was filled with bubbles. It was nearly impossible to see the dance floor, or balconies with the bubbles pouring from the ceiling. I stepped back against the wall, waiting for the bubbles to stop.

Several minutes after the flow stopped I could start to see people on the floor spotting Lisa. She was dancing with Mark. I didn't see anyone else. I looked up at the balconies, on the middle left balcony I spotted Scott. I quickly looked down and moved into the crowd. I tried to make my way in the direction of where I had seen Lisa. I glanced back toward the balcony, and saw Lisa and Mark walking up the stairs.

I stayed hidden in the crowd occasionally looking up to the balcony. Suddenly the crowd cheered, looking up at a balcony to the right. A young lady was flashing the crowd. Another cheer went up from the left side of the room. As I looked up my stomach dropped, it was Lisa her big boobs exposed, swaying to the beat of the music as Alexander ground on her ass. He reached around and cupped her boobs to the delight of the crowd. I was mesmerized by the scene in front of me. I looked to their right, and saw Rick talking on a radio looking in my direction. I again dropped my head and started making my way out, but was quickly detained by one of the stair bouncers. I looked up Lisa and Alexander were gone. Scott was holding his arms up, as if to say what do you think your doing?

Two other bouncers showed up and roughly escorted me to the door, throwing me outside.

My phone buzzed, "nice try enjoy" It was a video of what I had just witnessed in the club. Another buzz, just a message "The Crowd Loves Her, What Else Will They See?"

Dejected, and hurting from being thrown out the door I made my way back toward the hotel. My knee was killing me so I sat down for a minute. My phone buzzed several times as I sat rubbing my swollen knee. I sat for about 15 minutes, not looking at my phone. I was so over tonight, I figured I'd just deal with it all tomorrow.

As I sat their watching people go by. A young couple caught my eye. They reminded me of Lisa and I, 20 years before life got in the way. The happy couple peaked my interest I reached in my pocket and pulled out my phone.

The first pic showed Lisa on the couch sitting between Scott and Alexander. Mark and Rick were standing behind her. They both had a hand partway down the top of her dress. Scott had a hand on one thigh, Alexander's hand on the other. You could see their fingers above the hem of her dress. The caption read "Don't worry shes in good hands!"

Moments later another pic arrived, basically the same set up only, Lisa's one piece dress was bunched up around her mid section, fully exposing her pussy and tits. Scott and Alexander's hands were now on her pubic area with their pinkies pulling apart her fat pussy lips. Fully exposing her pink glistening pussy. Lisa's, legs were splayed open resting on their legs. A trail of wetness could be seen running from her opened pussy down to her rose bud. Her hands were wrapped around their cocks. Both men sporting huge smiles on their faces. Rick and Mark were still behind her only now their hard cocks nearly touching her cheeks. Lisa's eyes were closed, and a grin on her face.

This was the first time I had seen their cocks only hearing Lisa's descriptions. Marks cock was long, but skinny. Ricks cock looked to be, average maybe a little smaller than mine. Scotts cock was long and thick, what I would call your average porn star looking cock. Alexander was fucking huge though, definitely in the elite porn star range. I was guessing in the 10 inch range, so thick Lisa's hand didn't fit around it.

The next pic showed Lisa bent over with her ass grinding on Scott's crotch. Alexander was in front with her face at his crotch his zipper was down, fly slightly opened. The caption read "she's about to get a big surprise."

The next was a video. Lisa was standing by what looked to be a recliner. Scott approached from her rear. He pushed her toward the arm of the arm of the chair, bending her over as he started to grind his crotch into her ass. Alexander walked in front of her, she slowly unzipped his pants. That was the pic I had just seen. Scott was rubbing the back of her thighs, Lisa spread her feet apart as she bent over the arm of the chair giving easy access to Scott. Lisa's hand had moved inside Alexander's pants stroking his cock. Scott had stepped back removing his shirt and pants, and was pulling her dress up over her full round ass, as he stepped toward her he grabbed his cock and rubbed her clit with it then slowly up and down her pussy, finally letting it come to rest on her ass as he reached up pulling the top of her dress down exposing her boobs. Mark slid underneath her sitting in the chair pinching her nipples as she grabbed his long cock with one hand, and began jacking him. Her other hand was wrapped around Alexander's cock as he moved toward her mouth. Lisa opened her mouth wide, sticking her tounge out.

He paused for a couple of seconds. Scott had again placed the head of his dick down around her clit, and was slowly sliding the shaft of his cock through the wet folds of her pussy his cock head rubbing her clit. Alexander moved forward as the head of his cock moved past her lips the video cut to black. The words "Told you she was going to get a big surprise!" popped up on the screen

I became ill, and started puking in some nearby bushes. A couple locals were walking by, "You damn tourists cant hold your alcohol. Come here and make a mess of our island, good here come the police." The thoughts of me getting fucked in jail came racing into my mind.

"Hey you, come here boy!" said an officer

"Whats the problem officer?" I asked as I walked toward them.

"You are the problem. You been drinking tonight?"

"Yes sir, I've had a few beers, but I'm not drunk

"Looks like you can't hold your booze."

"That's not it sir, I've got something going on...I don't think dinner sat well with me. I'm sorry I will clean it up, and head back to the resort."

"What kind of thing you got going on?"

"It's my wife..."

"She enjoying some big black Jamaican cock, and you can't handle it? It happens all the time. The white lady's love our black cocks."

"Not exactly but yes she is with someone other than me at the moment."

"We will let you go this time, but if we see you in town again, there will be trouble. You understand?"

"Yes sir, thank you."

My phone had buzzed several times during this time. I started limping my way back toward the resort.

The policemen were behind me. "Hey boy, why you limping?"

I knew I couldn't tell them I got hurt when I got thrown out of the club. "I twisted it playing volleyball on the beach today." Those last couple blocks were excruciatingly painful. I finally reached my destination, turning toward the police sarcastically saying "thanks for making sure I got back safely."

"Remember don't let us see you again. You understand boy?

"Yes sir."

I hobbled down to the beach, my happy place. I took my phone out, and after several minutes of contemplation. I opened my missed messages.

I continued to look through the pics that had been sent. They were all very erotic. Lisa in different states of undress with different guys. It looked much like a photo shoot from penthouse from the early 90s. No penetration, the guys had their dicks right at her pussy or mouth but never inside.

I hadn't gotten any pictures for about 30 minutes, but was really enjoying looking back at the ones I had. My phone buzzed, I quickly opened the text. It was a video that needed downloaded I hit the icon and anxiously watched the spinning disk. Finally after what seemed like an eternity it finished. Hesitantly I hit play. Lisa was sitting on the sofa fully clothed, from behind her walked Scott, Alexander and Mark. Scott and Alexander sat on either side of her and began rubbing her thighs. Mark stood behind her. Scott and Alexander had their hands under her dress and were slowly working it up her thighs. The video ended as they pulled open her thighs.

I gingerly made my way up to the room, waiting for the next picture or video of my wife. I thought about how pathetic I was, but had another raging hard on before getting back to my room.

I received several more pictures and videos over the next hour. Again they were more erotic/artsy than sexual in nature. I got several of her holding a dick right next to her open mouth, wedding ring shining brightly. a little cliche but hot as fuck. I looked back and counted 7 of those. I guess they had picked up a few friends. One or hundred was the same to me at this point.

My favorite and most sexual video of the night started off with Lisa again sitting on the couch. This time her dress was bunched up around her waist her marvelous breasts and hard nipples on full display. She sat with her legs closed. Alexander came from her left and Scott from her right. They were both naked, neither were hard. They stood side by side in front of Lisa, completely blocking her from view. The only thing you could see were her hands coming from the sides. You couldn't see them but the implication was that she had hold of their cocks. They separated and walked behind her. Both men were semi erect now.

They came up behind her, and laid their cocks on her shoulders. She looked left and right, with a huge smile on her pretty face. I loved seeing her smile. I knew she was genuinely happy at that moment.

In the video she crossed her arms, grabbed both guys cocks and began slowly stroking them until they were fully erect. Then she looked straight into the camera. Mouthing the words I love you.

She turned her head and kissed Scott's cock, then the same to Alexander. She opened her mouth wide placing the side of his shaft in her warm mouth, running her mouth up and down his enormous cock several times before stopping to lick his balls. You could clearly see her saliva on his big dick. She ran her tounge back up the shaft to the head of his cock before switching over to Scotts cock and repeating the erotic scene. Lisa again looked directly in the camera as the video ended. That was it. I watched it again as I played with my dick. I looked at the nightstand clock 1:30. I didn't expect her back anytime soon, maybe not tonight. Despite my concerns I quickly drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by the sound of people in the hall. I looked at the clock 2:30 in my groggy state. I was thinking it was afternoon, about that time the door opened up. In walked Scott and Alexander. Alexander was carrying Lisa cradled in his arms, pussy visible for all to see. Alexander placed her on the bed and walked out without saying a word. She looked as if she had been rode hard and put up wet. Cum clearly visible in her hair and on her dress.

"Looks, like you got what you wanted." I said

Scott looked at Lisa laid out on the bed then to me. "You'd think so but no. We had a great time. She has some great oral skills, and her body is so fine for her age. She was definitely no angel tonight. The thing is while she sucked us off, jacked us off and let us play with her womanly treasures. She would not let us fuck her. We tried everything we could think of.

We gave her drinks, we teased her relentlessly witholding orgasm from her. The only one she had tonight I'm aware of was at the restaurant. She was so horny begging us to bring her to climax, but she wouldn't budge. She was adamant that she would not fuck us without you present. I've done that in my younger days, but it was never my thing. Alexander on the other hand loves that shit. I was very tempted, but in the end decided against it.

I've done this many times. I've been shot down a fair amount of times, but I've never gotten this far and not been able to close the deal. You are a lucky man, she truly loves you. She is intelligent, sexy, fun loving, but sexually frustrated. My suggestion to you is to figure out what she's not getting from you, and give it to her. It would be a shame to lose such a great woman.

I was stunned by his speech. "Scott thank you for respecting her one boundary. I know you could have done anything you wanted without fear of repercussions. Funny thing is, I think this experience will help our marriage. I definitely dropped the ball the last several years, taking her for granted. Your right, she is an intelligent, sexy beautiful woman. This experience has opened my eyes and brought out desires in both of us, I didn't know we had."

"Bryan, I'm not a great person, but by no means am I a rapist. As hard as it was, we respected the fact that she was adamant about not fucking us without you. The others were up for it, but I said no.

The pictures and videos you were sent went to others as well. I told you I had to call in some favors to get the room. I made sure her face was not visible. We kept the ones you got kind of classy, there are plenty of hardcore type that went to the others. If they would interest you let me know, and I'll have them sent to you. As phoney as it may sound right now. Lisa is a special woman that I respect. My hope is that one day I find a woman just like her to settle down with. I'm moving on from her and will leave you guys alone the rest of your trip. Take care of her."

"Scott, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the rest of them."

With that Scott turned and walked out. I looked down at Lisa, all disheveled what a mess. If Scott hadn't told me otherwise, I would have bet the house she had been soundly fucked.

Lisa opened her eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Lisa raised up as if to give me a kiss. "Whoa, whoa, whoa how many dicks did you suck tonight?"

"No more than 4 that I know of" she said.

"Thats 4 more than I'm kissing, do you think your able to get in the shower and get cleaned up?"

"Yes, but first please make me cum, those assholes teased me all night."

"Maybe I'll just keep that theme going." I said

Lisa pleaded, "Please I need it so bad."

"Ok I will, but first you have to suck off your 5th dick!" I pulled my shorts down, and lowered myself down placing a knee on the bed. I rubbed my hard cock on her face. I could see a trail of precum on her cheek to her lips where my dick had been.

"This isn't fair, I've been teased all night I just want my orgasm."

"I promise you'll get it, but I'm getting mine first. Sluts like you only get theirs after pleasing their man. What's it going to be?"

Lisa stuck her tounge out, and began to lick my balls. I reached down and freed her boobs from her dress, playing with her nipples. Lisa worked her way up my shaft, licking and kissing her way up eventually taking the head of my cock into her warm mouth. I grabbed the back of her head forcing my cock deep into her throat. Lisa gagged as I withdrew my cock before slamming back in her mouth. I withdrew completely out of her mouth, as my hand slid down resting on her thigh. "You want me to get you off now?" I asked

"You know I do, please, please I'll do anything!" Lisa was doing her best to bring her pussy into contact with my hand. Thrusting her hips in a desperate attempt to get the relief she needed.

"You'll do anything?"

"Yes!"

"Ok finish me off first!" I said

Lisa grabbed my cock and started jacking me off while sucking on my balls. I felt my orgasm fast approaching as I slammed my cock back in her mouth. I started cumming in her mouth as she attempted to back off. I grabbed her by the hair and held her in place as I emptied my balls into her mouth. As I slowly withdrew my rapidly deflating cock she gasped for air. I could see my cum in her mouth before she spit it out. She grabbed my now flacid member and rubbed my cum around her mouth and cheeks.

"Now will you please finish me?"

"Not until you go clean yourself up, you look a mess."

"Lisa looked at me incredulously, "fuck you!" She said as she got up and slammed the bathroom door. I heard the shower start. I walked out on the balcony to take in the view. I could hear the guys talking in hushed tones about the nights events. Alexander and Mark were upset, with Scott. "We should have fucked that bitch, I would have torn that shit up," said Alexander.

Scott interjected "don't talk about her that way. We all got off, and she was able to in her own way stay faithful to her husband."

"Yeah, but that tight pussy would have ended the night right." Said Alexander, I'm going to bed we got to get out early in the morning and find us another."

"You guys go on, I'm to amped to sleep right now." said Scott

I slipped back inside, devising a plan. When Lisa finished her shower I grabbed her by the ass and pulled her tightly into me. I whispered in her ear, you ready for your orgasm now, as my hand slid in the crack of her ass."

"I don't know I'm pretty pissed at you right now!" My fingers found her wet gash as I rubbed her slippery folds. Lisa spread her legs to allow me better access. I slid 1 finger into her warm, moist pussy. Lisa began to slowly fuck my finger. "That feels so good can I have another finger please?" she asked

"Do you think you deserve it? I know you've been a bad girl tonight I have the pictures and videos to prove it."

"Even bad girls deserve good things. If you won't give me what I want, I will!" Lisa reached back wetting her fingers. placing them at the entrance to her pussy. I withdrew my finger.

"You talk a good game go ahead show me what want." Lisa quickly inserted 2 fingers into her overheated pussy. "Is that all you want? I know 2 fingers won't get the job done." I moved my hand to her clit placing a finger on both sides of it. Lisa added 2 more fingers into her pussy as she began to grind in a circular motion. I smacked her ass with my free hand several times causing it to turn red. As I admired her red ass cheeks, I ran my hand down to her pussy adding my middle finger inside her. Lisa picked up the pace as I playfully slid my finger in between hers.

Sensing her orgasm I grabbed her wrist pulling our fingers from her hungry pussy. Pushing her toward the open balcony door.

"What are you doing?"

"I was sent many erotic photos of you tonight. One of my favorites was a pic of you bent over the balcony railng. The bottom of your ass hung out from your dress. Scott's hand rested on one ass cheek, and Alexander's big cock rested on the other." I want to fuck you bent over our railing!"

Lisa started to protest, "someone may see."

"You said anything I wanted. This is what I want." More people saw you in the club tonight then are staying at this resort, it will be fine and a huge turn on for me. You know it gave you a thrill tonight showing off your hot body. I was in the club when you flashed the crowd from the balcony."

Lisa asked, "You were there? I have to admit it was such a turn on, flashing some skin, and having all those people cheering for me.

After a little more prodding, Lisa acquiesced as she stepped through the open balcony door. Lisa put her head over the railing, her boobs smashed into the spindles. I slowly slid my cock up and down her sloppy pussy. She couldn't take it anymore and backed her hips back taking my cock deep into her wet hot pussy.

"Fuck yes" she squealed out as she squirmed on my cock. I slowly started to fuck her, doing my best to tease her gradually picking up the pace then slowing back down, before slamming back in. I looked over to my left. Scott was leaned over their railing watching us fuck. He gave me an approving look as I continued my assault on her pussy. I felt her pussy start to tighten as her orgasm approached. I grabbed her by her hair turning her head towards Scott, she slammed her ass back one last time as she screamed "oh God I'm cumming!"