How Lisa became a Hotwife Pt. 04

Story Info
Lisa gets wined and dined.
7.7k words
3.93
16.2k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant wasn't far from the hotel, so we decided to walk. I grabbed her hand as we walked to the restaurant. We looked like any other tourist couple out enjoying our evening. However I looked on the outside on the inside I felt sick, knowing our lives were about to change. Lisa on the other hand could hardly contain her excitement as we walked.

When I got to the door I stopped and gave her a wet sloppy kiss. "Once we go through these doors, everything changes. This is our last chance, are you sure about this?"

"Yes, are you?" she asked

"I'm not as confident about this as you, but I love you." I kissed her on the forehead and opened the door.

The Matre d warmly greeted us, "hello my name is Charles, do you have reservations?"

Lisa excitedly answered, "We dont, but are meeting some people."

"Yes mam, who are you meeting?"

"Mr Scott White."

I could see his expression change, as he looked Lisa up and down with a lewd smile on his face. I don't think Lisa noticed as she was infatuated with the decor of the restaurant.

"Please follow me." said Charles. The restaurant was very elegant, definitely not something we were accustomed to. We followed Charles through the main dinning area toward the back of the restaurant. Finally to a set of double doors, to what looked to be a private room.

Charles opened the door, revealing exactly that a smaller private area. In the room were 3 other empty tables and ours where Scott, Mark and two other gentlemen were seated.

As we approached the table, Scott stood up to greet us. Scott thanked Charles, while slipping him some cash. I was happy to see that Chris was not at the table, but as I thought 2 other men were. The guy sitting with Mark looked to be a smaller guy maybe 5ft 9 or so and rather skinny. He was the first average guy I'd seen with Scott. I figured him to be the brains of the business, perhaps a lawyer. The man with Scott however was a mountain of a man. He was at least 6ft 5 in my estimation big broad shoulders. He must be the muscle I thought.

Scott said, "we were beginning to think we were being stood up."

Lisa gushed, "there is no place I'd...we'd rather be right dear."

I could think of a couple places, "Yes this is extremely nice." I said

"Just look at that gorgeous view of the cliff and ocean. I researched this place while planning our trip, but after reading the reviews decided against it" Lisa said

"I can't believe you read bad reviews," said scott, "I love this place. I eat here 3 or 4 times a week while in town."

"They weren't bad reviews just about how hard it was to get a reservation."

"Yes reservations can be tough luckily I know the owner, and chef. Chef John is one of the best in the world, if you don't see anything on the menu that appeals to you just ask. I promise whatever it is, it will be the best you've ever had."

I jokingly asked, "is this your private room?"

Scott laughed, "No I had to call in several favors, and make some promises to get this."

I apologized, "sorry we were late. You know how women are when getting ready, trying to make sure everything is perfect."

Scott grabbed Lisa's hand and spun her around. "Definitely worth the wait you look absolutely gorgeous. The dress is perfect, I'm glad you guys took me up on dinner."

Lisa thanked him for the invite, and the compliment. She did look great in that dress, it hugged all the right places. Everything about her was perfect she looked incredible, and happier than I've seen her in years."

"Bryan, Lisa I would like to introduce you to a couple of my associates. This is Rick, he is our attorney and Alexander our head of security.

"Pleasure to meet you all, Scott has told us alot about you," said Alexander, as his eyes ran up and down Lisa's body. I bet he has I thought as my mind started to wander. I was brought out of my stuper as Alexander firmly grabbed my hand. I couldn't help but notice just how big it was. My hand just disappeared into his. He was actually bigger than my original estimation. He stood at least 6ft 8. I guessed him to weigh close to 275 pounds.

I asked, "did you play football in college?

"Yes defensive end at Stanford, tore my knee up for the second time my senior year. I still had interest from a couple of pro teams, but decided it wasn't worth it. Two knee surgeries in five years was enough. Rehabbing from a torn ACL is no joke."

Scott pulled the chair out next to him and Lisa sat down. Alexander then sat down on her other side. I sat across from Lisa between Mark and Rick.

The waiter took our drink orders, Lisa loves fruity type cocktails. She got something the waiter suggested. I had a beer, all the other guys were sipping on red wine. As the evening went on I found myself enjoying the conversation, and cold beer. Everyone was charming they all said the right things, and were very polite. I found out they all worked for Scott and Mark in their tech company.

When they found out I was a mechanic the conversation went to old cars. Turns out Mark was a collector of old muscle cars.

Owning several old mustangs. We were getting along like old friends.

Lisa seemed to be enjoying herself as well. Scott and Alexander were keeping her engaged in conversation about travel. Seems Scott traveled the world, Alexander accompanying him most places as his personal bodyguard.

After a couple of drinks, I noticed Lisa became figidity, squirming around in her chair. I was sure it was related to the fact that Alexander and Scott's free hands were rarely on the table. The more drinks we had the more time there hands spent under the table. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what was going on. I laughed to myself, as tight as that dress was they weren't getting anywhere.

I excused myself to go to the restroom. While taking a leak I thought these guys aren't so bad. When I returned to the table I walked up behind Lisa to give her a little hug and kiss. Lisa's dress was hiked up to the top of her thigh. So much for that thought. I gave her a quick kiss and sat back down.

"We ordered you another beer." said Scott

"Thanks, I think that will be my last one for the night." I watched Alexander lean over and whisper in Lisa's ear while his hand disappeared back under the table. Lisa's expression changed from smiling to pleasure. After a minute or so Alexander put his hand on the table. I could see his thick finger glistening with Lisa's juices. I watched this game, out of the corner of my eye for several minutes. Rick was very animated during this time as he talked to me, doing his best to distract me. Lisa was trying to be discreet but, it was obvious to anyone with a pulse what was happening. Lisa accidentally kicked me under the table. When I looked across the table, I knew she was having an orgasm at that moment. After a few minutes to calm down she excused herself to the restroom. Lisa kind of stumbled as she got up. I excused myself to check on her.

I called out to Lisa, "wait for me!"

"What is it?" she asked

"You were just fingered to orgasm in a restaurant by 2 guys is what." I grabbed her by the shoulder, spun her around and bent her over in one swift motion. My right hand went to her breast pinching her erect nipple. Lisa let out a moan as she reached for my crotch. With my left hand I pulled her dress up over her plump ass, and gave it a smack. Lisa whimpered her approval.

I took a step backwards to take in the sight before me. Lisa's ass was still jiggling from the smack. I roughly pushed her into the womans restroom pinning her up against the sink. I slapped her ass again this time much harder, Lisa squealed out in pain/pleasure. My hand found her sopping wet gash. "You like being treated like the slut you really are? Does this turn you on?"

"Yes! Please treat me like your slut." I smacked her ass again as I unzipped my pants. I placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from her. Grabbing her hips I sank my cock in her balls deep as hard as I could.

Lisa moaned, "is that all you got?" "Fuck me harder." That spurred me on to slam into her pussy a couple more strokes, before pulling all the way out. My slippery cock coming to rest between her ass cheeks. I grabbed the top of her dress pulling it down exposing her tits, as I slamed back into her. I loved watching her facial expressions and big tits flopping around through the mirror as I power fucked her. It wasn't long before I felt my orgasm approaching, "I'm about to come where do you want it slut?"

Lisa disengaged, dropped to her knees swallowing my cock. After a couple head bobs I could feel my cock swelling. She removed her mouth in the nick of time finishing me off in the sink.

"Fuck, you've never sucked me after I've been inside you. That was so fucking hot."

"I told you I'm surprising myself every day. Chris forced me the first time calling me a dirty whore, while sticking his fingers in my mouth on the beach." I was repulsed at first, but found out I didn't taste that bad."

"I've been telling you that for years. I have always loved going down on you, best tasting ever."

While we were straightening ourselves up I asked Lisa again, "are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm having second thoughts. I feel like I'm in over my head. Do you think its to late to call it off?" she asked

"Call what off? As far as I know Scott asked us out to dinner. We accepted that's it."

"Ok how do we break it to them? We both know what they are expecting."

"We will just say your not feeling well and excuse ourselves. You good with that?"

"Yes."

We walked back to the table I sat down to finish my beer. "Guys thank you for a wonderful evening, but I think were going to have to call it a night. Lisa isn't feeling well. I think she downplayed getting overheated on the beach today."

Scott said, "Oh no, I hope you are ok? I hate to hear your not feeling well. We just ordered you another drink and a bottle of wine for us. I know a great club just down the block. I contacted them earlier today, and was able to reseve a private suite."

I looked at Lisa she had a dazed look on her face. Her right hand was under the table, I could see the muscles in her right forearm twitching. "Lisa are you ok?"

"What?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"Are you ok? You look like a deer caught in the headlights" I said,

"Yes I'm good, what were you saying Scott?"

Scott responded, "I reserved a private suite for us at the club down the street. You had mentioned liking to dance this morning. I thought it would be something we would all enjoy."

Lisa gushed, "That sounds like a lot of fun lets go." What was she saying? Ten minutes ago she was ready to leave, now she wanted to go?

"I thought you weren't feeling well." I asked

"I'm feeling much better, must have gotten my second wind" as she seductively sucked on her drink straw.

I thought I was in the clear, we had agreed this wasn't for us. I thought I had won this game, what had changed? "If your sure your ok, I have no problem with going." We finished our drinks.

The bar was a couple blocks away. Such a nice evening we should be walking on the beach, I thought to myself, not to a club. As we walked a little behind them I asked what had changed her mind?

"When I sat down, Alexander grabbed my wrist, and placed my hand on his cock. He had taken it out of his shorts while I was in the restroom. I tried to pull back at first, but I was no match for him. He slowly moved my hand to the head of his cock. I instinctively wrapped my hand around it as I picked it up off his lap. It was so thick and heavy not even hard yet. I was dumbfounded, I've never felt anything like that before. He still had hold of my wrist, and forcefully moved my hand back down the shaft of his amazing cock. I got the hint as I squeezed his cock, and slowly started to stroke it as it began to grow in my hand. On a down stroke I let go, putting my hand inside his zipper to play with his big shaved balls. Thats when you asked if I was alright. Having you present was such a turn on, looking into your eyes while I stroked his huge cock was so erotic. I now know I need you with me, you'll be by my side right?"

"If that's what you want, then yes." Lisa gave me a quick kiss, then caught up to the group. I stayed back contemplating what I had just said.

As we approached the club the line stretched most of the last block. "You guys sure you want to wait in line. i asked

"We won't have wait," Scott said as he pushed through the line to a side door. Lisa was right behind Scott, while I brought up the rear. The bouncer called everyone by name as they walked past, as I approached he stepped in front of me. Separating me from the group as the door shut.

"What are you doing? I'm with them!" I said

"I don't have authorization for you sir. I was told that Scott, Alexander, Rick, Mark and a Blonde haired lady were coming.

Nothing about a fifth man."

Exhaling I exclaimed, "the blonde haired lady's name is Lisa, she is my wife. I'm sure this is some sort of mistake. Could you get hold of Scott? I'm sure he would clear it all up."

"I'm sorry, the best I can do is radio my boss. I have no way to directly contact Scott."

"Would you please see what you can do? I'll text my wife to talk to Scott."

"Yes sir, I'll see what I can do. In the mean time, you may want to go ahead and get in line. They will be letting people in, around midnight. Only VIP's are allowed in now."

I looked at my phone, it was 10:30. I texted Lisa, seems to have been a miscommunication with the bouncer. I can't get in till at least midnight unless Scott gives the ok. I love you!

My phone buzzed, I gazed at the screen. Love you too, Scott says it was just a mix-up. I'll keep you updated.

As I stood in the ridiculously long line my mind began to wonder. Was this the plan? Seperate me from Lisa? Divide and conquer so to speak.

As far as I knew, they were not aware that I knew what was going on. They certainly weren't aware I was semi ok with it. Semi ok with it may have been a stretch, but I had come to the realization it was going to happen.

What kind of private suite do they have? I'm sure this is right out of their playbook, put the couple at ease over a nice dinner. Seperate the couple at the club. Get wife drunk, fuck her at the club while hubby waits in line. Move on to their next conquest tomorrow. Seemed like a well thought out plausible plan to me.

My phone buzzed. "Scott is talking with someone now."

I texted back, you know they did this on purpose right. They just wanted to get you alone so they could fuck you.

I don't think so, he is legitimately trying to get you in. I saw him speaking with the manager.

Do they know, I know what has been going on? I asked

I don't think so, I haven't said anything. she said

Put two and two together. They plan on fucking you tonight in the club.

You may be right, but I'm not having sex with anyone without you with me, and it won't be in some nightclub.

How private is the suite? I asked

It's very private. It has a balcony overlooking the dance floor, with a set of steps down to it. Several couches, chairs and tables. It even has a bar in it. I'll let you know what Scott finds out.

I was convinced I was right. As I stood in line stewing, how could I have been so stupid? I couldn't believe how easily we got separated. My phone buzzed, it had been about 30 minutes since I had heard from Lisa. The number however wasn't from anyone I knew.

Hey, Lisa told us what you thought we were up to. Congrats on figuring it out, your smarter than the average husband. You get a gold star, because of that we may let you in later, but don't count on it. Lisa said she wants you with her before anything could happen. That's really not our style, no sport in it. She will acquiesce to our advances. This isnt our first rodeo we are very good at this game. It's a shame it has to go down this way we all liked you.

I texted back, "is this Scott?"

Who it is isn't important, just know your wife is in good hands and will be taken care of. She will get what she desires.

As I was contemplating what had just happened my phone buzzed again, it was a pic of Lisa sitting on a sofa with a drink in her hand. Her tight dress was way up her thighs like at the restaurant. You couldn't see anything in the picture, but I was sure they could. She looked stunning in the pic. The message read she's almost ready.

I texted Lisa's phone. I'm not getting in its definitely a setup to fuck you. I'm thinking about calling the cops.

That would be a very unwise move on your part. We have control of Lisa and her phone. The cops would be of no use to you, in fact you would end up in jail. Not a place for a tourist to be. Lisa wouldn't be the only one fucked tonight. This is what you need to do. Go back to the hotel, and enjoy the show. I will send pics throughout the night. Dont worry about Lisa. She has free will, nothing will happen that she doesn't want, but as you can see...

A new pic came across my screen. Lisa was bent over the balcony railng. Her dress hiked up so the very bottom of her ass was visible, with a hand resting on it. Her legs were spread wide. Giving the good folks down below on the dance floor a view of her.

lady bits. Alexander was nuzzled up behind her, hands on her hips. The big bulge in his shorts laying on her ass.

Immediately another pic came through. This one was again on the balcony, Lisa was squatting down in front of Alexander's big bulge, Scott could be seen in the background grinning from ear to ear.

It looked and sounded like game over. I gave it my best shot, but Lisa was to far gone. I let it get out of hand the first day, and now was paying for my inaction. The line hadn't moved, I thought about going back to the hotel. I figured I was in for a long night. Instead I found myself walking the streets, not the safest thing to do, but I didn't care at that point. I found a bench a couple blocks from the club and sat down.

My phone buzzed, another couple of pics.

Lisa appeared to be dancing out in the club, sandwiched between Mark and Rick, bodies touching. Scott and Alexander were on her left and right. Both men had their shirts unbuttoned, Lisa's hands on their chests.

The next one you could see her grinding her ass on Marks crotch, while Rick appeared to be kissing her neck. The photo was cut-off just above the waist, giving the impression her hands were now on Scott and Alexander's cocks.

Several minutes passed before the next message this one was a video of them dancing, This time Alexander was behind her. There was about a third of her ass exposed as she ground on his crotch. The material of his shorts was the only thing keeping them from fucking. She and Scott were passionately kissing while his hands roamed freely from her tits to her partially exposed ass and back. Mark had his back to the camera dancing, but you could clearly see Rick, getting his cock rubbed through his shorts.

I watched the video several times, my cock straining against my shorts. How could I be this turned on, while feeling so sick to my stomach?

After what seemed like an eternity my phone buzzed again, a couple more pics of them dancing in the club. Nothing special just her grinding on each of the guys, The last one came with a message.

Lisa is very popular! This pic showed her dancing with several other men in the club. Everyone seemed to be having a great time.

I checked the time on my phone it was just after midnight. I decided to walk toward the club, to see if the line had moved. To my surprise only a few people remained in line. I hurriedly got in line. A few minutes later I was paying the cover charge and entering the club. I'm not a club guy the music and lights were disorienting to me. I stepped to the side to get my bearings.