All Comments on 'How "Lucky" Am I?'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 315 Comments (Page 4)
oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Nice story, but a lot, a lot of words at the beginning, too many

BrentJWBrentJW8 months ago

It takes a special kind of cluelessness to ignore that many red flags. Many years of ignoring that his son looks like and has traits of someone his wife spends time with.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Santos Dumont‘s contributions to aviation pale in comparison to the Wright Brothers. To anyone even somewhat educated in aviation history, the comment below is ridiculous. Probably submitted by a Brazilian.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A decent enough story, but why was she still having sex with Mark? She loved Tasha, so that part makes sense. Mark doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the anon who asked why she would still have sex with Mark: Was it not made obvious in the story? She an incredibly selfish, self-centered bitch. If it's even a little more fun for her, why would she NOT do it?

Also, most likely (I won't say "clearly, since it's never explicitly stated) Tasha encouraged the sex with Mark as another way to hurt Melony's husband she hated so much, even if i directly. She was no doubt absolutely thrilled to find out he was made a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You dont give balance to your stories, bad people deserve punishment and its your choice to make them bad so punish them suitably, we dont live in or expect stories to be in cloud cuckoo land.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Surprise, surprise... more cuck lit. I would have flipped off both the cunts at the kids' graduation. The 2 dykes and Mark got off way too easy for 16 years of bullshit.

OldbuddyOldbuddy6 months ago

Anonymous comments about a cuck. Most men are not type A macho men. He didn't accept it and took back his life. Good 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just because he has a low probability doesn’t mean he has zero probability of fathering children. He’s not sterile, plus I’ve is an option.

Anyway, other than saying that the story itself was a pretty big let down in the end. Lots of buildup for nothing. I don’t understand why writers pick the ending to be ultra realistic when the rest of their story is pretty darn over the top.

krazicat99krazicat995 months ago

Sixteen years of lies and cheating and raising someone else's kids and he doesn't go for any vengeance? I know it's fiction, but come on....l

deependerdeepender5 months ago

What AngelRider said. Can't say it any better.

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

Certainly not a BTB⭐️⭐️

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

This is a very confusing story, so Mel was able to choose MC at beginning of story and marry him. But after 16 years!! She suddenly can't recommit again, I'd say changed (to the worse) and doesn't really love him.

Now he really is in a loveless marriage and she loves him more like the favorite pet. I hope she cheats on Tasha and has another kid, while "father" flee's.

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

A well written story. I didn't like the way the wife tricked the husband for sixteen years, but you made it seem possible. 4 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dont get revange on Mark - ok you can choose to let him get away. Dont get revange on Tasha or the bitch - wrong wrong wrong. That is just plain wrong. Jake is clearly a wimp in this case. Wanted to give it 5 stars but after finishing it I can only make it one star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

story TAGS