All Comments on 'How "Lucky" Am I?'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 315 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dont get revange on Mark - ok you can choose to let him get away. Dont get revange on Tasha or the bitch - wrong wrong wrong. That is just plain wrong. Jake is clearly a wimp in this case. Wanted to give it 5 stars but after finishing it I can only make it one star.

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

A well written story. I didn't like the way the wife tricked the husband for sixteen years, but you made it seem possible. 4 stars from Xluckylee

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

This is a very confusing story, so Mel was able to choose MC at beginning of story and marry him. But after 16 years!! She suddenly can't recommit again, I'd say changed (to the worse) and doesn't really love him.

Now he really is in a loveless marriage and she loves him more like the favorite pet. I hope she cheats on Tasha and has another kid, while "father" flee's.

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

Certainly not a BTB⭐️⭐️

deependerdeepender5 months ago

What AngelRider said. Can't say it any better.

krazicat99krazicat995 months ago

Sixteen years of lies and cheating and raising someone else's kids and he doesn't go for any vengeance? I know it's fiction, but come on....l

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just because he has a low probability doesn’t mean he has zero probability of fathering children. He’s not sterile, plus I’ve is an option.

Anyway, other than saying that the story itself was a pretty big let down in the end. Lots of buildup for nothing. I don’t understand why writers pick the ending to be ultra realistic when the rest of their story is pretty darn over the top.

OldbuddyOldbuddy6 months ago

Anonymous comments about a cuck. Most men are not type A macho men. He didn't accept it and took back his life. Good 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Surprise, surprise... more cuck lit. I would have flipped off both the cunts at the kids' graduation. The 2 dykes and Mark got off way too easy for 16 years of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You dont give balance to your stories, bad people deserve punishment and its your choice to make them bad so punish them suitably, we dont live in or expect stories to be in cloud cuckoo land.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the anon who asked why she would still have sex with Mark: Was it not made obvious in the story? She an incredibly selfish, self-centered bitch. If it's even a little more fun for her, why would she NOT do it?

Also, most likely (I won't say "clearly, since it's never explicitly stated) Tasha encouraged the sex with Mark as another way to hurt Melony's husband she hated so much, even if i directly. She was no doubt absolutely thrilled to find out he was made a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A decent enough story, but why was she still having sex with Mark? She loved Tasha, so that part makes sense. Mark doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Santos Dumont‘s contributions to aviation pale in comparison to the Wright Brothers. To anyone even somewhat educated in aviation history, the comment below is ridiculous. Probably submitted by a Brazilian.

BrentJWBrentJW8 months ago

It takes a special kind of cluelessness to ignore that many red flags. Many years of ignoring that his son looks like and has traits of someone his wife spends time with.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Nice story, but a lot, a lot of words at the beginning, too many

PorterrhPorterrh9 months ago

Tasha 1. Jake 0 ……. Ultimately a loser

Ivana12Ivana1210 months ago

"Man could not fly until the Wright Brothers changed the truth into something different."

actually it was Santos Dumont who changed that

TonyspencerTonyspencer10 months ago

Excellent story about a horrible situation, really well put together. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Being in a relationship with someone who is bi just doubles the pool of potential cheating partners. Sad lesson for Tasha. Hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story!

Mel and Tasha were horrifying creatures (I would mention Mark but the asshole ended up homeless anyway). There's nothing more evil than manipulating a man into raising children that are not his own. Tasha was an especially vicious--and at the end, smug--bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good premise to explore but you put all the details into the aspects of the story that matter very little. The meat of a story about a married couple going through the crisis of an affair and a divorce should be the details of how they deal with it and each other. What exactly goes through their minds and how the react and behave during this traumatic event. You spent four pages going over the background info and one page on the confrontation and aftermath. If you had gone the other way this could have been really good.

backgar12backgar1210 months ago

Excellent story!

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld11 months ago

He should have rained hellfire down on Melody .

usaretusaret11 months ago

He’s too nice.

Just_mezaJust_meza11 months ago

I really do enjoy your stories, marred only by the "non" word you keep using, what is "mine's" ? Its either his hers mine or theirs, but definitely not mine's.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler11 months ago

Another well developed, well told and very interesting story. Full marks and Thanks.

ibuguseribuguser11 months ago

2nd reading. A well written story that deserves a 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“Melony, Melody, Mel”…. Triple schizophrenia.

“Mine’s” smh ….

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mel is narcissistic woman. She is inherently dishonest and has little, if any, moral conscience. A major clue for him, very early on, was irrational hatred of her roommate, Mel not stepping up to the plate for her man and her ongoing tolerance of her friends vicious emotional cruelty to her man. That she wouldn't even consider moving out, in fact had an emotionally violent argument about it, should have been a clue. Beyond that he cluelessly allowed her to run every single facet of his life except the direct operation of his business; she was a master manipulator because he allowed it by his total lack of self-awareness.

Also, when the doctor clued him in on the reality the kids weren't his, HIS next move should have been DNA testing the next day.

Further, the guy is a wimp of willows in self denial. Instead of acting like a jerk with his family for weeks, because didn't have guts to face the need to get confirmation, he should have enlisted the PI, then the surveillance, IMMEDIATELY!

ALSO, he should have taken the kids aside FIRST.

His wife was consciouslessness, self-centered with borderline sociopathic traits.

To bad the guy found out to late. [While nott doable in fact, beating the shit out of her friend-PAYBACK!!- would have been gratifying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another MC who starts out on wrong path and only gets away at end. How stupid can you be to let your supposed love of your life hang with someone who hates you. Her past experience should have been a Big kick in ass

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

Good story, 5 stars.

No amount of sex can make up for the constant grind of people around your partner who despise and denigrate you. It's not worth the effort, even if they weren't lovers as in this case. The MC should have given Melony an ultimatum to ditch Tasha, have her reject it, and move on.

But then there would be no story! So best he didn't, I suppose!

sneakoneoutsneakoneoutabout 1 year ago

I can’t understand why the girls kept mark involved.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

God story, ending too brief, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
*

fuck. this needs a part 2 with some retribution. fucking assholes galore here. ending was pure crap. I mean, the guy was a moron, but still... what the hell was this...

EzoA45FEzoA45Fabout 1 year ago

Dude had been lucky until he decided to let her back into his life. what a maroon.

EzoA45FEzoA45Fabout 1 year ago
1*

So lucky! Super lucky!

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 1 year ago

I do not get those comments which cite this story as a sad tale.

Jake found out the truth and took steps to live beyond the lie.

Melody was delusional but she supported Jake as much as her fantasy could allow her to do.

Jake claims he lost 16 years of his life but what did he actually lose during those years?

He gained a son and daughter who would honor him for the rest of his life.

He built and operated a business of his own.

He is going to marry to a woman to share a life with until his last days.

Let Tasha keep her silly hate going but the fact is that Melody left her for 16 years to have a life with Jake

and she had to share Melody in secret.

The only reason she is spending fulltime with Melody is because Jake divorced Melody.

Melody went to Jake because Tasha was not enough for her but now she only have Tasha.

Bottom Line: Jake is the winner in this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What would be a really satisfying end if the lesbian Tasha would suffer a little accident which would leave her handicapped. In the thereafter life his ex-wife would directly be confronted with facts of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let me get this straight . The author wrote this long story which could be summarized as follows: one day a man got his two kids DNA tested. The kids were not his. He got a divorce from his wife who was the mother of the two kids.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Depressing

I don’t understand why so many people just love to fucking be miserable. Why not just have the MC kill himself?

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

depressing...i really hope this kind of shit is the exception rather than the rule in real life..

I can believe people can be cruel, but this level of abuse while pretending they truly love

their husband and being blind and oblivious to the damage their actions will cause to him and ultimately the rest of the family is hard to fathom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad story, but well written.

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Just what I expected - a torrent of abuse from men who hate women - that phrase was the original title, in Swedish, that appeared in English as The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Sold millions of copies and made into two movies - one in Swedish that appeared with subtitles and one in English so as to be available to the BTB crowd, i.e., those with impaired reading skills and curiosity.

The author made the mistake that ALWAYS in stories with this plot line - all the electronic surveillance was illegal - illegal as in felony illegal.

Any person in the business of selling such equipment would know that - he'd be responsible for warn customers not to break laws with the toys he sells. Melony would have to have picked up that knowledge in all the years she worked in tech related business Tasha would have been pissed off enough to bitch to somebody about the surveillance who actually knew something - and then she'd complain to the police - she'd have standing since she was a victim. Likewise Mark.

I know that these laws make it a lot harder to catch the cheating wife on the pages of Literotica - I wish someone of the BTB crowd would give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF? Where is the revenge? You sat up this whole, painfully detailed, narrative of him discovering his life is a lie. Where is the punishment of those who wronged him. I despise this type of story.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

The most devastating and heartbreaking stories are those where the husband finds out the children are not his. As for the three perps...send in the lions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author loves writing about weak men that, even though they dare to get the sluts out of their lives, send them off with everything, including their balls.

Also can't seem to give the husband a break to father his own children, instead is weirdly fixated on the bastard children being his no matter what. Seems to be in nearly every story.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Poorly thought out.

He owns security co.

Using his equip (that he gets wholesale) is too expensive

Sooo he hires a pi. DNA isn't in the picture, (WHY if money is so crucial? This is the cheapest)

He pays pi for labor, and full price for equip he uses

Then...

He finally sets condo with his own equipment.

The 'Worry' that his employees will be concerned about inventory shortage is a joke.

He already knew, screw getting video, burn the condo while they're in LV.

They each own their own businesses.

Two households

How many bank accounts?

Badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but three stars. Some sort of revenge or karma to fall on Tasha would have been nice. Instead she wins it all. Sure he marries someone else but he lost too much. The moral is the snake wins all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad story of 16 wasted years.

Since this story is more on the realistic side of literotica, it's sad but hardly surprising that the bi-bitches didn't get burned into coal.

That's the problem with such (not over the top) stories, there are only losers. And some lose more than others.

But as usual very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No revenge on Tasha? Sorry, but that doesn’t work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why was Mark even involved? Why would Tasha bother? As an aside this author really like the long affairs with thr cheating wife loving two people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the story of a naïve, trusting guy who for nearly 20 years is taken advantage of by two bisexual, highly narcissistic women and an underachieving, antisocial male. When the clueless cuckold finally is forced to admit the truth, he is too milquetoast to seek retribution on his abusers or even demand any compensation from those who have treated him so badly. The story's writing is technically sound. Otherwise, I see nothing here to celebrate and wonder why javmor79 took the trouble to write and submit such a dysphoric, and frankly rather grotesque, take on what "I love you" might truly mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No you wrote MC as just another wimpy cuckold who too late finally woke up and got half a ball.

3 living together!

She won't give them up for you!

Know she is too good for you (at least you think so) But so blindly in love can't find your ass with both hands!

Finally got all the proof yet barely do anything.

Sorry needs at minimum 3.5 /5

On scale

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ridiculous...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Mostly well written. The only criticism is the amount of words spent from the time he suspected not being the father to actually finding out. Most readers (if not all) saw Mark being the father early on, so instead of suspense, it just seemed dragged out. Otherwise very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another wonderful, well told story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad story why because the male character suffers because of a deranged woman. Raised and paid for 2 kids that were not this. I am getting my moneys worth fro. Those bastards. It is illegal to falsify birth certificate s and she did. He should gotten more then just walking away and feeling lucky she dis not contest the divorce. He has stone cold evidence she was cheat and that is leverage. If the husband in this case had balls more would have happened in the divorce then just walking away...fraud for one thing and an annulment rather then divorce for another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For this level of betrayal?

Tasha would end up crippled in an accident some night when I had an alibi.

Thats my ex's punishment. Not having me. And having to feed her other lover through a tube for the rest of her pathetic life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tasha is the winner here. She got the girl. He lost almost everything. Two stars.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Another sad sack story

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

Kids who aren't his? Sure, he loved them but they aren't blood and to some that matters. Yeah his life is grand but was robbed of his life. That is unforgivable...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ANON FROM A MONTH AGO! Those who cry the loudest are the closet fems that you TRY to voice your criticisms about (hiding your shame behind petticoats). Trashing good writers because of your inadequacies is really low. Grow a pair if you can.

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

Some people are just born to be loser’s. You couldn’t have painted a better loser than this one. I really tried to feel for him but just couldn’t get low enough to do so. Really couldn’t find a climax or point to this one buddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These writers Javmor, slirpuff Ohio RG Danielesteele…all are a product of the new metro man project…men who associate with the feminine part of life…they voluntarily donate their balls to the altar of feminsim and pray homage to the concept of female deserve more by writing these sad LW stories…Aim is to influence a newer generation of panty wearing pseudo males ! Disgusting writers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have no clue where u wimpy authors donate ur balls…sure not around here?

underdog1underdog1over 2 years ago

Like I alluded to in a previous comment, some people like an abridged version or a paperback, but you sir write only hard cover with the full version, Bravo! And never stop and give in to nay sayers.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Would have been better if the guy would have actually manned the fuck up and at least tried to get a kid on his own. Low sperm count doesn't mean no viable sperm after all.

And then at least make a token fucking effort to go after the whore and her piece of filth friend, and maybe at least track the fucker Mark down and at least gloat that he's a successful businessman, while Mark is a has-been and homeless who will never rise out of shit until the day he dies. Or a more violent revenge, but i suppose he lacks the balls for that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It isn't Mark that deserves retribution, he was just taking what was being freely offered. Melony on the other hand needs to know every day that she did horrible things to an innocent person and feel negative consequences for doing so. We throw people in prison for joyriding in other people's cars, yet what she did made a much deeper, and worse, impact on him and his life than having his car stolen. Standing back and hoping/ letting Karma handle it is not enough. Too many of these people aren't sufficiently self aware to even recognize it. Also as an object lesson to others that betrayal has consequences. Bring back stoning. Okay I'm kidding ... mostly

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Oops. "author's". An embarrassing omission in the context of misplaced possessives.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago
Nice story, grammar issues

There is no such thing as "mine's" unless one is speaking of a hole in the ground and it is possessive, as in: "Deep in the mine's bowels." But even that is awkward, it should be "Deep in the bowels of the mine." The authors use is just...weird: "Her hands were always soft when they touched mine's." " Feeling her body pressed against mine's". When I ran across the first example I thought it was an unusual typo. When I encountered the second instance I realized it was some form of retrograde english. Javmor79, you are a good writer, but understand that the word "mine" expresses the possessive in and of itself. Apologies for harping on such a small matter, but it is an irritant in an otherwise pleasant reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story UNTIL he didn't fuck up Tasha's and Mark's lives. They had it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a pretty good story with, in my opinion, just one problem. Blah, blah, blah. Way too wordy. Verbose, as it were. I mean, the first seven paragraphs were nothing but a tribute to the philosophical question of “What

Is Reality”. Again, IMHO, a waste of time and words. If this story were cut to three pages and told succinctly it could be a great story. All that said, had it been me I might have waited until Tasha was alone in the condo, nailed all the doors and windows shut and burned the place to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somehow… this author does not really make my day after reading his work… this guy seems to live in a very sad mental world… there is never a complete final ending to his stories…

They meander from the start and end unended… leaves a comity feeling in my mouth always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't knowww....very, very thin. EXtremely thin. These 10, 16, 20 year deliberately lying fraudulent marriages are hard to pull off. Don't think you quite made it with this one.

LWlurker

notredame43notredame43over 2 years ago

Shit story.. sorry but she was a lying cunt from the jump and the Dyke just as bad.. no sympathy for her either .. fess up be an adult. 1 star because he was more than civil to her after what she did in the story

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
HOW CAN SOMEONE DESCRIBE 'LUCK' AND REALLY MEAN IT

luck tells of choices, which say consequences. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Haha, agree with previous anon. This guy is not a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Again this is the most heart rendering story I’ve ever read.

The way she went out of her way to rope him in while loving her lesbian friend

And then cuckholding him, getting pregnant and foisting her lover’s kids

Off on him is about as vicious a thing that I can imagine.

Despicable!!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really don't understand why so many think this is a great writer, he is long winded to the point of being boring. His male protagonists are always wimpy guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While I didn't care for some of the characters in the story,it is a story - fiction. The story was good, why hate it when it was fictional personalities you don't like? Thank you for the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How he stumbled through life is a conunfrum that defies reason and reality. He was the consumate whimp. Why was the luck on his side because Melony didn't get half his business... what about her high powered income, retirement, savings, and paid for condo? That would all be on the line in the divorce in his favor.

Why even consider doing harm to Mark? He was nothing more than a roving dildo for the Lesbians when they needed one. Nothing happened to the deceitful, lying, manipulative, and despicable duo that caused all the destruction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Not for me

Similar to your cat women story and I didn't like that either. I especially dislike the wives choosing their best friends over their husbands that the supposedly love. Also the fact that the husbands gave them the choice to choose pissed me off as well.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 3 years ago

I said it once, and I say it again, great story.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 3 years ago

I said it once, and I say it again, great story.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 3 years ago

I wasn't going to bother with a comment on this story, as it left me feeling very little, including very little satisfaction in ending it.

But on reading Loejtc's comments, I have to add my agreement with those observations.

Some of it didn't matter... the financial side, the condo, not being aware of inappropriate misdirection of funds. It was obvious that Mel had been successful in her own right before they were even an item. Hell, she gave him a loan. All it would take for her to pull the deception would be to not disclose everything from the beginning, and to me, it follows that that is precisely what she did.

Sometimes, even when there is no deception involved, it is expedient to maintain separate financial lives. Obvious why, in this case. All she needed to do was make a separate accounting for her secret machinations.

However, as for the moral observations, Loejtc was directly on point. For myself, I don't believe I dwelt on any of it because I had detached myself from the story itself.

Not dealing with those ramifications makes the story shorter, simpler, but hollow.

In the end, Mel got away with everything scott-free, with the exception of losing the 'love' of half her life, a man she could not even in reality respect, but had always had her backup firmly in place, and life carried on.

The truth of the marriage, was that Mel would have had to see it as just another component for her own happiness, without consequence for the outcome... and had the arrogance to believe that she could do what the hell ever she pleased.

As for some other comment that I didn't even read, but rather having read yet another comment regarding it...

She may be bisexual, she may have been 'polyamorous' in her own mind, and she may have had the right to choose those things for herself, regardless of what anyone, including I, may think of those choices... but doing so by deception and betrayal makes those points mute. All she was, was a backstabbing coward. If she wanted that life, she owed it to anyone involved to be honest from the outset, and allow the people associated, to make their own decisions as to whether those life choices were acceptable to them. Sure, Tasha knew, and even made the setup possible through her acquiescence to Mel's circumstances, but she's only one side of the story. Hubby was the one to whom commitments that she herself had made, mattered.

If not, it's theft.

This is the important factor in her story. Her sexuality had nothing to do with it.

Her true nature was that of a duplicitous, scheming bitch, and her public persona as a fundamentally wholesome and warm person makes it even more heinous.

So just how did the custody arrangements work out? And how did Mel's actions affect them mentally?

These are important enough that they should have had at least a small consideration in this tale, especially considering the moral dilemmas thrust upon them.

Mark and Tasha's toxic nature would have clearly been detrimental in their lives... and even the jettisoning of Mark, the biological donor that brought them into existence, would have been harmful to their mental health, regardless of how poor a specimen he is.

So all of this reduces the viability of this story, and makes it just about the setup, discovery, and demise of the marriage. For a seemingly intelligent protagonist, it falls way short.

And Mel may have some regret, all people who are revealed to have lied and cheated for their own selfish gain would... but in her case, she has the best possible outcome she could. Taco for dinner and orgasmic distraction for dessert to wash away the pain.

Oh well. So much for not bothering to make a comment.

Blame Loejtc. Lol.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 3 years ago

Good story up until the end... it just petered out and died like you ran out of steam

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

I'm confused.

What happened with the kids? They are high school age so their decision on which parent to live with would probably be honored. The author is unclear who had domicile custody.

Mel moves in with Tasha into a 2 bedroom condo. Mark is in the second bedroom. Where would the kids stay? It appears that they are with Jake. But then Jake makes some statement about not wanting the kids be around Mark. Why would they be? Why would Mel even introduce him? What would she say? "i'd like you to meet your sperm donor who never gave a shit about your existence. Aren't you excited?"

Nothing is said about the kids and any interaction with Tasha. How would the kids handle being introduced to the bitch that destroyed their home? How would Mel deal with the kids if they absolutely detested Tasha as much as she detested their father?

How could Jake be unaware that a portion of Mel's salary is going to mortgage, insurance, taxes, etc for the condo? For that matter how could he not know it wasn't sold? Even if he does pay attention to day to day bills he does have to sign the tax returns.

Why wouldn't Jake actively condemn Mel in to the kids. Not by directly calling her names but by stressing the virtues of honesty, trust, honor, openness, commitment, fidelity in everyday life. The kids would be old enough to make the connection between these moral principles and their mother's behavior.

Why wouldn't Jake file a divorce petition based on adultery and name both Tasha and Mark as corespondents?

Making their perverted threesome public?

Why would Jake not seek a restraining order against Mark based on his dishonorable discharge, drug use, lack of income and general immoral behavior. Mark should not be allowed to have any contact with the kids as long as they are minors. This would probably mean the kids could not visit Mel at the condo.

Then there is the issue of diverting joint income. If Mel claimed all her income on a joint return but unbeknownst to her husband was diverting a portion of that income to pay for the condo, then the condo might be deemed a joint asset.

There seems a host of issues left unaddressed. And while Jake is generally a passive personality, given the way Mel humiliated him and used him for 16 years, some level of pain and suffering is justifiable.

My read on this story is the author created a quagmire then blithely ignored the obvious and concluded the story with a happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RE:@anon01/06/21... "That said, there is absolutely nothing morally wrong with..."

"That said, there is absolutely nothing morally wrong with having a polyamorous relationship, and no rule that people should have to be either gay or straight. In my opinion, the whole gay/bi/straight idea is nothing but a silly social construct, as human sexuality is not one-dimensional. The model is far too simplistic to be useful for anything, except to keep people locked into little boxes."

In your opinion indeed. your opinions are both ignorant and fallacious; you obviously don't understand the circular logic nor the nonsense contained therein. And by the way, perception may be situational and subjective but truth never is. it is in fact exclusive. Not a new idea.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

""Schwanze1about 11 hours ago

Read it again

Helluva writing job about three really screwed up people and a totalfuckingdumbass when it came to women.""............. I agree wholeheartedly with Your assessment. Dumb as a rock, for sure he was.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Read it again

Helluva writing job about three really screwed up people and a totalfuckingdumbass when it came to women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The one thing

that the author inadvertently captures is that IN REAL FUCKING LIFE sodomites are wildly narcissistic. Mel and Tasha are great examples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did the main character

ever grow a spine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Melony was obviously a total asshole, through and through, but this I have to comment on:

"How selfish do you have to be to feel as though you should convince someone to share you?"

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, and she had every right to try to convince him. What she did wrong was to not try it BEFORE starting a relationship with him. The lies and deceit, and especially the paternity fraud, that was what made her a complete and utter piece of shit.

That said, there is absolutely nothing morally wrong with having a polyamorous relationship, and no rule that people should have to be either gay or straight. In my opinion, the whole gay/bi/straight idea is nothing but a silly social construct, as human sexuality is not one-dimensional. The model is far too simplistic to be useful for anything, except to keep people locked into little boxes.

Upon reading this, I can't help but wonder what might have happened if Melony could have convinced Tasha and the main character to include him instead of Mark in the relationship from the beginning. Maybe they could all have been happy.

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

You have a way of humanizing characters and giving them depth. On the outside Melony seems like a cold hearted sociopathic bitch. She is still unbelievable selfish and manipulative but her explanations added with the heartfelt emotional distress makes you atleast slightly empathize with her circumstances but not her actions.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 3 years ago
Why?

Why would you write a story like that and put it on a site for erotic literature. That was a sad and disturbing tale. Your talent is the only reason I continued to the end. Now I wish I hadn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
screw mel

She's a total bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Idiot

Which novel suddenly starts speaking to readers??????????????

How would it feel, in middle of reading harry potter books, suddenly harry, ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, Voldemort begin to speak to readers & then continue to do what they were doing ?????????????

This story is ruined by such idiotic creativity

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sad

very sad tale.

And a reminder you never really know your wife, just think you do.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

story wouldve been better if the wife and gf got punished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

story TAGS