How Many Cocks Have Been Inside Me

Story Info
Men always ask the same questions about my past.
1.6k words
4.37
16.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April601
April601
513 Followers

Do you know about your partner's past? What have you been told? Do you believe them? Suspicious? Maybe my story will make you reflect on what you have been told."

Why do men always want to know a number? The majority of women don't keep score. It's not a game for us.

Telling my man about my past is something I have always avoided. Most guys I have dated including my husband have asked me about my past. I have always been very coy and played the sweet girl next door card. I have never admitted to being with more than five guys and always add that I regret not being with more females. Yes, it's laughable but this is what guys want to hear; need to hear.

It's not because I am ashamed, but because the male society has preconceived ideas about experienced women. Women are not respected for being promiscuous. A polite way of expressing some men's enjoyment of promiscuity is to say that they like the ladies. They are fondly referred to as "a lady's man." There is no equivalent polite expression to describe a woman who is promiscuous. She is often referred to as a slut.

How many of us women have experienced slut-shaming at some point in our lives? The term lady is used as a form of respect that is needed because of the disrespect men often display towards women.

Well, guys, I have news for you, women get propositioned all the time; and not just in bars or online; in the elevator; at the office; on the train; grocery stores; coffee shops; pretty much everywhere. The world is full of male predators. Women have their pick of men and occasionally they take the bait. Some more often than others. Even if a woman tells you about her past, believe me, she is only revealing the tip of the iceberg.

My girlfriends and I used to laugh hysterically when we told stories about the conversations we had with our boyfriends about our past. We girls know what you want to hear. I myself always play the innocent sweet girl next door; guys lap it up.

One of my good friends in college was very sweet and innocent-looking. She had sex with more men than any other girl I knew. She would have sex with two or three guys a week. We not only talked about it, but I saw it first hand. Every weekend she would meet a handful of guys and have sex with them throughout the week. Over the course of four years of college, she went through hundreds of guys. From her appearance, you would never guess she was that promiscuous. After she married, and we were reminiscing about old times, she mentioned that she told her husband that she had only slept with four guys before him. I couldn't believe it, but he believed her. She told me that's exactly what he wanted to hear. She was so right.

So you keep asking. You really want to know. How many men, how many times, how good were they? Were they as big as you, you ask with apprehension? Do I still masturbate thinking about precious sexual experiences? What was the best? And finally, how do you stack up against the competition?

So my friends, in a moment of weakness I will answer a few of your questions as honestly as possible. Besides, many of you have already read most of my stories anyway. I'm thinking you have a pretty good idea.

So let me explain. First of all, I don't keep a tally or a journal so I have honestly lost count. You also have to remember we are talking about a lifetime of adventures. It all started at sixteen and continues up to the present day which is close to...Um-mm well, let us skip that part... let's just say it's been many, many, years.

And let me break it up into before and after my marriage because there is a big

difference.

Like most young people I partied every weekend and things were pretty wild. When I was sixteen to twenty, guys used and abused me at every turn (read my many stories). I was a sheep among wolves and they preyed on me. I was young, timid, and naive. Sex was new and I had low self-esteem. I embraced the thought of being wanted, being accepted. I also did not have the confidence to reject strong-willed men, yes I was weak. During these early days, there was a fair bit of casual and random sex. I was disrespected and called many hurtful names. Young men can be very cruel.

In my twenties, I began to have real relationships. During this period I dated about ten guys with the occasional slip here and there. So the number of guys was low but the frequency of sex was much higher, which only makes sense being in relationships.

OK, so a number...(note I edited this number higher three times already). Pre-married, which covers about ten years, I had sex with about sixty to eighty boys/men, I think. In addition, there were many blow jobs, hand jobs, and fumbles, but at least sixty different cocks parted my labia and entered my vagina before I married. Don't worry, I was on birth control right from the start and many of them wore condoms! In addition to the sixty to eighty cocks that made it inside of me there were probably another thirty or so more hard cocks that I had touched and made cum with my hands and/or mouth, but those don't count as actual sex per Mr. Clinton's guidelines.

So that averages to about seven men a year -- not really that slutty is it? Hell, that can be a slow month for some women or lady's men.

Again there was a lot of alcohol and I was often drunk and promiscuous. I'm not proud of some of the situations I got myself into but such is life and overall I had fun.

So after I got married, it's a different story. As you might have read in my stories, I lasted six months before slipping into the arms of another man. From there it was all downhill. After I married most of my relationships were exclusive affairs. Don, was the longest at around five years. That was the longest stretch of time that I was monogamous (well excluding infrequent sex with my husband). That relationship ended up in heartache and almost cost me my marriage (that's a story for another day).

After that relationship with Don, I vowed to never get emotionally attached again. Relationships were short to medium-term flings. There were also numerous short encounters throughout the years.

So in total, it would be safe to say that I probably have had sex with fewer than thirty men after marriage. The affairs resulted in a lot of very enjoyable sex. Being older, the sex was much more erotic and intense. I was much more confident in myself and I climaxed much more frequently than when I was younger. Plus the relationships were strictly about sex...no dating, no drama, no expectations. Just fun and erotic sex, period.

I can't really say what was the best sex, most of it was wonderful at the time. If you have read my stories, you know some of the more memorable adventures. I still have many more to write about.

My favourite type of sex has always been what I refer to as "virgin boy sex." In my youth, I looked younger than my age, and I did attract a lot of younger guys. Taking a young man's virginity became an obsession for me (fetish maybe). The thrill of knowing I would be his first and that he would remember me for the rest of his life was an overpowering thought. I always made it special for them, and I will carry those memories to my grave. I will/have written about them.

The most intense erotic sexual encounter I had was with my future brother-in-law. Yes, my husband's older brother. We found ourselves alone in the house during one of my husband's business trips. After a sexually tension-filled evening, he mustered the courage to pin me up against the wall and give me the most passionate kiss I had ever had. His hand traveled up my dress and once he saw how wet my panties were he knew he had me. I grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom. Our clothes fell off before we even hit the bed. He pushed me on the bed and with no foreplay at all he implanted his large thick cock deep inside of me. I just gasped as it parted my wet labia and stretched its way deep inside of me. The taboo of fucking my husband's older brother was so fucking erotic for both of us. He pounded me as no other man had before or after. In return, I rode him like a possessed horny slut. It was pure animal sex.

And finally yes I masturbate to the memories. My brother-in-law-encounter has always been my go-to memory. I find that I masturbate more now when I read the stories I have written.

Oh, I almost forgot, every guy that has asked me about size has received the same response: "I haven't seen many cocks, (my eyes lids flutter as I gaze into their eyes), but yours is definitely the biggest and thickest I have ever seen." As ridiculously funny as that is, that's the God honest truth...I like to make my men happy.

So let me ask you, what were you told by your significant other? And do you believe her? I can't wait to read your comments.

Enjoy.

April601
April601
513 Followers