All Comments on 'How Many Cocks Have Been Inside Me'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesover 2 years ago

This is the hottest thing I've ever read. I've been married a LONG time. Our time together includes many military deployments, business travel and a handful of some pretty wild parties where she's disappeared for a while. We've been married long enough for my wife to feel safe enough to give me a more accurate number. Your story makes her story make so much sense on why she has always been and remains vague. Thank you for writing this.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Good response to that question. This should be more in the reviews & essays section, but it still works here as well. Although it's sometimes fun to discuss past sexual encounters, you shouldn't ask something if you don't want to hear truth about it. If you do ask, you need to keep an open mind about it. And I have to say the same goes for women who ask men how many women they've been with and who were they; most women don't like that answer either.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

That was fun to read and pretty much spot on. There are a few men who do not ask because they are afraid of what they may hear :). While you may not have much of an imagination (I disagree), you do craft revealing, highly erotic and enjoyable tales. Keep sharing.

April601April601over 2 years agoAuthor

All my stories are true events that I have experienced over the years. I would be honoured if you read my other stories and followed me. I will do my best to respond to all messages/comments.

Thank you for taking the time to read this story.

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My money is on you spreading disease faster than a rat during the black plague.

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

An Honest Reckoning

Fascinating what gets told to those who ask.

Intriguing, revelatory, well told. Endearing part about the 'virgin boy sex.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do ask, and women like this drive me nuts. The real answer is what I want, and no, we’re not all gullible enough to believe the load of bs we get. If a woman gives me a clearly fake answer when I ask, that’s the end of the relationship - both because she lied, and because she apparently thinks I’m an idiot who would believe an obvious lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

April601, are you really a cheap, cheating skank? How does your husband stand to dip his wick into that cesspool you call a cunt? He must be one of those effeminate fellows that prefer getting a dick up his ass to inserting his into any woman's orifice. I don't think I want to read anything product of a fucked up mind like yours.

Troyb1012Troyb1012over 2 years ago

Hell yes, I'm not looking for a woman who only wants to go on the Merry Go Round. I love a woman who loves the Roller Coasters and wants to ride them all. A woman who is not going to tell you NO! Live life and Love it to the fullest.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

I dont ask and I don't care. Whatever happened before we became exclusive is not my business and vice versa. What is funny is your idea of being married to somebody you claim to love but you have apparently spent your entire marred life cheating emotionally and physically with countless men. Well done you. I hope your family would be proud of you if the truth ever came out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Typical condemnation from sad little men. If they fuck plenty of females one has to stand back in admiration, what a stud, an individual to respect. However, if its a woman, what a slut, slapper, whore or slag, beneath contempt. Well, wanker, no one cares what you sad, little dicked `hero's' think. If we want to fuck some stud, well, too bad, we will, its the 21st century, not the 19th, grow up and get over it. The author is one I personally admire and respect, a heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading this tale of your past and it rings very true. A young man goes out and hook up with 50 women and he is ruled a stud by many fellow males. A woman goes out and has a sex life that includes similar numbers and is called a slut or whore by most men AND many women. One of many sad comments about society but this one has lived for centuries. As long as it was consensual than who is to judge.

My current lover of almost 11 years had many hookups and relationships long before we knew each other existed. I was more than willing to hear about (or ask) her past experiences/relationships and she is quite open and honest in detailing events and encounters. Her sexual past is vastly beyond mine by miles. Mostly good memories for her although she does admit to a few bad/risky choices along the way but that is not unique to her in any way. We are a bit older 63/55 so perhaps that's one reason that her sexual past doesn't scare or bother me. In fact her openess to discuss her past or anything of a sexual nature is a huge plus in my book.

Don't know her actual number but we are guessing somewhere between our ages. I ocassionaly like to tell her I'm way behind on the scoreboard of "scores" but I'm keeping her so not worried about catching up.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Loved it. Most women are natural born liers, that's why Eve gave Adam a apple she got from a fucking snake. She may have fucked that snake for the apple. I guarantee I'll read more of your stories.

April601April601over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the supportive comments.

A

spinypetespinypeteover 2 years ago

I guess I'm an anomaly. I've generally been curious about my partners' sexual histories and I feel like the larger the number, the better. Lots of stories to tell, not to mention lots of experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

April: You are just great because your stories read like something that actually happened rather than someone's fantasy. Fifty years ago I had a Brazilian Lit class taught by a visitng prof from Brazil who was a famous literary critic but in exile during the military government. I learned a lot of terms from him. Once he talked about how good fiction had to have "verisemelhanca," or verisimilitude in English. It had to be believable to readers. Yours has it.

You hinted at your mother's background and am glad that you wrote about her and the Scots choir member. I grew up in a conservative religious denomination, but not as anti-intellectual as most of the current ones, especially those from the south are today. The profs at the denominational college had Ph.D.s from Princeton and Harvard and so on. It was very doctrinal. But this was the 1950s and sex was pretty suppressed.

My ex-wife grew up in a household where the father was a respected elder in the church, community leader, etc. My own dad had died before I knew him and I grew to respect and even love my dad-in-law. It was only 12 years after his death did it all come out that he had had sex with all of his daughters for years. My wife was the last of four girls. They lived on a farm and as you got older, you could move up in the order of wat livestock chores you did. You started gathering the eggs and feeding the chickens and as you got older you moved to feeding calves, etc. But my ex was the youngest and she had to do chicken chores until she went to college.

It was when she was nearly 40 that I learned that after I saw her at high school, she would go home every day, change clothes, go out and feed the chickens, gather the eggs and then go to the dairy barn and suck her father's cock. He was semi-retired and milked about eight cows. Her parents were strict and would not let ner go out with me until she was 16, but she had been forced to blow her dad for years before that. The dynamic was that the father was gentle and loving and the girls had to "service" him. The mother was angry, especially at her sluttish daughters were were seducing her good Christian husband. She would beat the kids with a steel stove poker. So they hated her and "loved" him. But boy was that family screwed up once you got to know them.

I realize that the details are different from yours, but there is a lot of messed up sexuality in very conservative families and when you write about it, it speaks to people

April601April601over 2 years agoAuthor

Oh my, that is quite a story. Thank you for taking the time to share it. I am so sorry to hear about your wife's past. We never know what really goes on behind closed doors do we. I am sure there is just as much abuse going on today as there was back then...I would hope there was less but I doubt it. I am sure those poor girls were all messed up. Thank you again.

A

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Sadly, that comfort level with good, healthy, mutually enjoyable sex comes way too late for most of us. We should envy both you, and those 60-80 cocks that have found their way inside you, as opposed to ever questioning or criticizing. Personally, mine has slithered into maybe 20 holes, and I wish it was more, but... Did you ever see the old George Carlin comedy skit, where he riffs on the phrase "Fuck you", and how it should be said as a loving greeting, actually wishing for you to get fucked, because getting fucked is truly wonderful! Funny, but true...

KaycumsKaycumsabout 2 years ago

"Hey honey, so you know I've had 5 GF before. How many BF have you had?"

"Well, let's see. Rick, one. Tony two, then 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Then there's you. 9, 10, 11, 12 ...

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

Well written and erotic anecdotes. I look forward to reading more of your memoirs. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You could be me. If I wrote my true stories down, they’d be oh so similar. Thank you for letting me know, it’s not just me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story. Different idea so, it was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

I've never disclosed my sexual history. I am a single male in my mid-fifties. I don't drink, I don't smoke. I'm the shy, quiet type. I lost my virginity when I was in my early thirties, and then only because I wanted this off my "bucket list" before I was too old and fat for anyone to want me. My libido crashed around the time of the Great Recession of 2008 and never recovered. I haven't been sexually active in years.

My number? Probably around thirty-six.

Narrow that to people with whom I've engaged in sexual activity more than once in a lifetime? The number drops to three.

Why? I've never been in an exclusive sexual relationship - ever. I've only been in any form of long-term relationship twice in a lifetime, both of them long-distance relationships. One was with a sex worker who taught me many things after I paid her to take what little virginity I had left, at 36. The other was with a transgender woman (M2F).

No one else springs to mind whom I've seen more than once or twice. So how on Earth do I get thirty-six?

I'm bisexual with a preference for women but, were I just looking for a no-strings-attached sexual encounter, going male-on-male makes that incredibly easy... maybe too easy. I tried the gay bathhouses at one point, just before I turned forty I made a couple visits a week in one particular twelve-week period. If I sucked one dick on each of these visits, and didn't get the same one twice, that bloats my count by 24 right there. That was easy. Blow and go, I don't know their names, I will likely never see them again and I really don't care. There were a few other one-time contacts like this.

So what does that mean in terms of my sexual history? I'm a slut. I've gone down on men, I've gone down on women, I've gone down on a trans woman. I've been to a couple of gay saunas. I've purchased sex for money from two different women. I've tried various things just to get everything off my bucket list while I still could. Even if it was all 14 to 20 years ago and, if I didn't get an STD from all of this then, the odds of suddenly being struck down by one now (after years of inactivity) are basically zero, if I were to disclose all of this history I would be slut-shamed very quickly as having belonged to one or multiple high-risk groups. All ancient history, but what's done is done. I don't speak about my history, ever, because anyone who knew probably wouldn't even touch me with someone else's pole. For that matter, even those who are open-minded about LGBT stuff might have a very low tolerance for my ever having bought sex for money - and vice-versa.

I just act as if sex were the furthest thing from my mind... which, at my age, it probably is. Safer to never look back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife is very upfront about how many men she's fucked. Right from the start she told me. In fact, on our second date, without my asking, she told me what "number" I'd be (a very large number, BTW). No drugs, minimal alcohol, no money exchanged. For her, sex was purely recreational. She told me that she'd always disclosed her "number" early in any new relationship, and she dropped any guy who couldn't handle it. When I started dating her, she was still fucking four other guys, and told me about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story. It's like pulling teeth to get my wife to tell me about her past. She has done it a few times, but each time there is a new guy or two she "forgot about" including a mutual friend we both still know and see on occasion. Early on, I asked her if she had been with more than one guy at a time. She thought about it and said no, but she had been with more than one guy in one night! Turns out she had gone to a party for an old hockey team in Tucson. She got really drunk drinking rum, and fucked several of the players. Can't ever get a number though. Then someone drove her to a dorm room at the university and she fucked another player who hadn't gone to the party. Then later one of the players took her to Phoenix to see a game, and on the way back, stopped at a rest stop and told her to fuck or walk. She didn't walk. Another time she went dancing with a roommate after she moved to Dallas, got drunk on rum again, wound up in his bed. Turns out he has a really big cock who her other roommate had been fucking too! Just some of her stories. I get real turned on thinking about them.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Why are men afraid of women who have had an active sex life? The same attribute in a man attracts accolades, but only shame for a woman. Not fair. I admire women who have fucked a lot of men. These women are confident, assertive, and in control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...