All Comments on 'How Marissa Became a Woman'

by CDSean

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

One of the best I have read. Please write further chapters about more of their adventures

njlaurennjlaurenover 7 years ago
Nice to see

A tale involving a married cd that doesn't end up with the cd divories or the wife turning into a mean,hateful hag out to wreck her spouse or humiliate him/her. A fantasy,but one that some couples actually live.

sissysimmisissysimmiover 7 years ago
lovely

A wonderful story. Sometimes it seemed a little rushed but it was divine anyway. How I wish I was Marrisa but I would love Lisa to be more involved with Gary or another man. Great job for the first time. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories on here as its surely one of so many dreams of alot of us

here. I know its a dream for me,Well thought out and written so keep up the good work and I will be looking forward to enjoying more stories by you.

curious_joecurious_joeabout 7 years ago
great story

loved the story, very erotic and beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love being fucked in my man pussy

I found the description of Marissa be ate out very hot,

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4mealmost 7 years ago
Very enjoyable reading!!

Your story while very sexy was probably a dream many of us CD's feel would happen to each and everyone of us. To have a wife so understanding of your needs and agreeing to full fill your fantasy is truly a dream come true. And still stay with her after you have been satisfied.. Bravo on good writing!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
fantastic story

Please Please PLEASE PLEASE continue this story. I can't wait to read about the next sexual adventures of Marissa, Lisa & Gary. I too am a married sissy CD but my wife doesn't know. This story is exactly what I wish would happen with me and my wife. I have sucked quite a few cocks and I've also been fucked by a few men - sometimes while I'm crossdressed but sometimes not. I truly love my wife but I also truly want her to accept my crossdressing and accept that I prefer sex with men rather than women. I would love to explore by gayness with her help and knowledge. Maybe one day I will show her this story and hopefully she'll understand and accept it.

Please tell more stories and the next chapters of this story. It's one of the best on all of Literotica.

diane92374diane92374over 2 years ago

Truly a dream come true for Henry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have often fantasized about what it might feel like to have an orgasm from having cunnilingus performed on manpussy. Your story Allowed me to imagine what it might be like to have a man do that to me, only using his Tongue.

As a cross dresser, I’ve been both a top and a bottom for many years, but your story made me consider the absence of intimacy involved in most of the lovemaking I have had in my life, and I am definitely putting it on my bucket list of things to experience.

Congratulations CDSEAN. Your flow of ideals were compelling, One of which is the question of whether I prefer making gentle and Sensitive love versus the idea of having some hot and domineering sex, which may possibly board on rape, Both of which can be quite compelling depending on the situation at the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous