All Comments on 'How Matt Became My Lover Ch. 01'

by DaveMate

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I love the story so far. I think I could visualize being in New Zealand having never been there; that is how well you have written.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 10 years ago
Great Start

Hey Dave, congrats on your first posting! I think you show great promise although I agree with Matt (in your story) the fear of being naked seems a bit extreme. Hope to see chapter two soon. BTW, why not confirm your a guy or something else in your profile?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FUN START

Damn! This brought to mind a few very awkward and stressful memories from my younger days! I have been right where Jeff is a few to many times!

I rarely ever showered after gym class, which drew even more attention to me from the other guys! I was afraid of becoming aroused, and being made fun of, or called a queer, or even worse a fag!! Young guys can be very cruel with comments and teasing of anyone that seems different! I knew before even starting middle school, and shared locker rooms and showers, that I was curious and somewhat attracted to my other male friends! It caused me as young adolescent, going through the changes of puberty so much stress and worry, as I realized that I was different than most of my buddies!! It is a very difficult and embarrassing thing to come to terms with and work out as a young guy. I did not really understand those attractions! But I learned quickly that not many in my life seemed to share my curiosity!

I admire Matt, in this chapter. He made things easier for Jeff. Not a typical jock reaction at all! Maybe he is not as obviously to what is going on with Jeff as he appears. Personally I would have shed the under ware and taken my chances. Jeff drew some curious attention to his showering in his undies, and then boned up anyway!! I felt his angst personally. Looking forward to reading more, and seeing how things will play out!! The title seems to indicate that Matt will become someone significant to Jeff! Great 1st chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous