How Miranda Made her Mom go Black

Story Info
BNWO supporter Miranda make her mom join the movement.
4.2k words
3.65
27.2k
54
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
386 Followers

Miranda was nervously waiting for her mother Priscilla to arrive at her apartment. This was a big day that could either be the start of something great or be the end of her relationship with her mother forever.

The young woman had been born into a rich family since her father had started a successful IT company in the perfect time. During her childhood she got anything she wanted, and even when she moved out she got help from her parents. A flashy apartment in the nice part of the town, a fully equipped BMW and money to start her own company was just some of the things that her dad's money had been used on.

Although naturally beautiful with thick blond hair, blue eyes, pretty face and a slim body she had also used some cash to increase her breast size from C-cups to E-cups and done some other small upgrades. The surgery hadn't been cheap, but the surgeon made it pretty much impossible to see that the breast was not naturally big.

Unfortunately her father had died of a heart attack 5 years ago leaving her mother with the cash, company and a big house. She did love her daughter very much but did not spoil Miranda as much as her husband had.

That meant that her daughter had to actually do some work in her company for the first time since she started it. This was a problem since she had not picked up many skills during her school years, and this in turn lead to that the small company soon was in deep debt.

Luckily she managed to hire a man to help her just as she was thinking of putting the company in bankruptcy. Peter was 20 years her senior and soon was able to get the cash to flow in to the company rather than out.

That was not the only change he made. As a big muscular black man with piercing eyes he soon had Miranda under his spell and formed her to be a willing slut for him. He made sure she was willing to take his and his black friends cocks in all her holes, and also made her please some of his female friends.

This also influenced the company as Peter was able to make it much more efficient only needing a few employees instead of the 20 or so that worked for Miranda previously. Peter made sure that the only people left where his black friends or other employers that was black.

Miranda didn't have much to do anymore in the company, at least not normal work. Although she was the official CEO, Peter had made sure that it was known during a work meeting with the remaining black staff that her role nowadays was to be the office fuck toy.

That meant that besides when she had to pretend to be the boss in meetings she was used as a stress releaser for the men working, and was fucked at least 15 times a day by the men. It was in fact so high demand for her services that she had to hire another woman to help her. On paper she was hired as Miranda's "secretary", but in reality she was just another woman that had been turned into a BBC slut by one of the men working for Peter at the company.

In the following year after Peter came into the company he had trained Miranda so well into the BBC slut lifestyle that she had started to form a group of women that worked for the formation of the BNWO. They called it "White Women for Black Society" or WWB in short. Now the WWB were actively collecting money and recruiting more white females and even males that shared their point of view. The white men that joined of course promised to never touch a woman and locked their penises in permanent chastity.

This total commitment to Peter and other black people also meant that Miranda had allowed Peter to take control of her finances and properties. She was now totally dependent on Peter and even had let him mark her as his slut with a tattoo. Although not visible if dressed in proper dress, her normal work outfit of stay ups and corset rarely was able to cover it.

Miranda's thought's had recently turned towards her mother as she both had contact's higher up in the society and also had a lot of money that could help the WWB further their causes. Her mother however was probably not willing to do this straight away, but might need some convincing before submitting. This was the reason for her asking her mother Priscilla to visit her apartment, since she and Peter had figured out a plan for making her mother into the same kind of BBC slut as her daughter was.

Therefore, unknown to Priscilla, Miranda was not alone but instead Peter and two other black men was there to help convince Priscilla to turn black. Soon the doorbell rang and Miranda opened the door to greet her mother. Priscilla was dressed as she usually was dressed, which was an expensive skirt and fashionable blouse that covered her big bosom. Nearly 50 her blond hair still had no gray in it, and her body was still beautiful although her face had started to show some signs of aging. As Miranda allowed her mother into her apartment Priscilla had no idea that her world was about to change.

She was quickly surprised as she saw the three men in the apartment. Her confusion became even bigger as two of the men grabbed her and her daughter helped them tie her to a chair. She was so shocked that she even didn't put up any fight or screamed for help. As Miranda was satisfied about the ties she started to remove her mother's clothes with a scissors. Soon she only had her panties and bra on her.

"For being nearly 50 she doesn't look to bad" Peter commented. So far he had only watched the action from a sofa, but now he walked towards the tied up Priscilla.

"I bet you have lots of questions but I think it's better if your daughter tells you what's going to happen to you now." Peter continued.

Miranda put herself face to face with her mother and smiled at the now crying mother.

"Today I want you to see the truth and join my society as a black fucking slut. To do that and making sure you don't do anything stupid we need to make sure we have some leverage in case you are foolish enough to not accept the truth."

With that Miranda opened a box where a metallic small butt plug lay together with some wiring and a battery.

"This butt plug is able to give the user everything from small electric jolts that just tickle to big electric shocks making you wish you weren't born. Depending on how good you do mommy you will hopefully not have to feel the biggest jolts, but I will not hesitate to put it on max if you don't behave nice."

Miranda put some lube on the plug and made her mother raise her ass. Not completely onboard her mother needed to get her nipples twisted a little before complying. Soon the plug however was in her ass.

"I'll let you feel the middle setting just so you know what pain can be dealt out."

Her mother screams as Miranda turned the controller on the middle strength was the first sounds coming out of her mother. Except for maybe giving birth she had never felt as much pain as the electric current gave her.

"Remember, this was only middle strength. Just think about how much more pain we could inflict on you. Now, will you be a good girl and follow our orders?"

Her mother quickly nodded as she agreed to her daughter's question.

"Good, my owner Peter will now take control of the butt plug as we will record a little movie together."

Miranda inserted a small ear plug into Priscilla's ear and covered the ear with her mother's hair making it impossible to see it..

"Say everything I tell you to say and we won't need to give you pain!" Priscilla could hear from the ear plug as Peter talked to her.

Miranda held a movie camera and Priscilla could see the red light start to glow indicating that Miranda was recording her now almost nude mother.

"So, here we have my mother being tied up to a chair. Why are you that mother?" Miranda asked her mother.

"I like to be tied up like this and watch other females get fucked!" Priscilla quickly said as she repeated the words that was told to her through the ear piece.

"Ooooh, that sounds slutty. And who will you watch today?"

"My daughter. I have wanted to see her get gangbanged for so long!"

"Well, viewers that sounds like a really fucked up fantasy or what do you say? And what do you want to do after the men are done with your daughter?"

"Oooohhh, I want to lick her clean!" Priscilla said as even more tears started to form in her eyes.

"Well, there seems to be a very kinky lady here!" Miranda said and quit recording.

"Good mother, you almost did that perfect. However, you did seem to hesitate a little so you might need just a little reminder of what happens to ladies that doesn't listen to a black man."

With that Priscilla got a big jolt making her scream out once again. Unlike the first time she was shocked this one continued for much longer. It wasn't until she lost control of her bladder that Miranda signaled to Peter to turn it off. Slumping on the chair after the brutal treatment Miranda lifted up her mother's head with one hand.

"Now mother you will watch me get fucked by all these men. But since I want you to enjoy the view we will put a vibrator close to your cunt. If you are good girl and watch all the action you will get pleasure but if any of us see you looking away the treatment you just got will feel small in comparison."

With that said, Miranda put the camera on a tripod and made sure it would get all the action of her gangbang and that her mother would be visible in the shot

"Get down on your knees bitch, time for you to do your duties to black men!" Peter said.

Miranda quickly got on her knees and crawled towards the three men. She quickly got their cocks out and they used their huge cocks to spank her face as she tried to get them into her mouth.

Priscilla was shocked at what was shown in front of her. Mostly at Peter's words and her daughter's willingness to comply, but also at the size of their big black cocks. Soon Miranda was taking all cock one after another, giving all the men access to her mouth.

"This is all you are, aren't you? A cock hungry bitch for black cocks. Your only value is your holes and the pleasure they give!" Peter said as he made Miranda gag on his 12 inch cock.

"Glugguhklll ghhhrhhguugguhhkllk ghhuurkkllkk..." was all that Miranda could say.

Priscilla on the other side sat and watched with big eyes as her daughter was treated like a lump of meat, but her body betrayed her as the vibrator and the action in front of her made her cunt leak pussy juices.

The men pulled off Miranda's clothes and soon Miranda was riding one cock as another was pushing his cock into her ass. Peter made her air tight by putting his cock in her mouth. All men started to fuck her in unison and soon had Miranda shaking as she had multiple orgasms.

The men then changed the hole they used, and Miranda was fucked in reversed cow girl instead. Miranda could not contain herself as she was not only enjoying the familiar feeling of getting gangbanged but also the addition of having her mother watching.

Meanwhile her mother was getting frustrated as the vibrator was not pushing her over the edge and give her the orgasm which she desperately needed. Even without the risk of punishment she would not had tried to look the other way as she was more turned on than ever before.

Now it was Peters turn in Miranda's ass, and the other two guys both came in and on Miranda's pussy. After they had come, they went over to Priscilla and freed her from the chair and removed the butt plug. While one of the men got the camera the other took a hard grip on Priscilla's hair and led her on all four to her daughter.

"Now lick your slut daughter clean!"

As Priscilla got close to her daughter she could see that her daughter had a tattoo above her pussy. "Property of Black Master Peter Vries" it said with black letters.

"Mmmmmm, mommy. As you can see I am only property by now. My life is owned by Peter. When your training is complete your too will become property of Peter or whoever he sells you to."

Having said that Miranda pushed her mother's head into her well fucked pussy. The camera had a nice close up of the tongue cleaning up the massive amount of black cum that had been deposited by the two men.

"Now beg Peter to fuck your wet cunt mom!"

"Please fuck me!"

"No,no, mommy! Ask properly!"

The desperation quickly overcame any dignity left in Priscilla as she desperately begged to be fucked.

"Please Master Peter, fuck me!"

"Hmmmm, your mother seems quite desperate to take my dick wouldn't you say fuck face?" Peter asked Miranda.

"Yess master...she must be so in need of your magnificent cock!" Miranda answered. She was used to not be called by her name. In fact Peter made a point to rarely use her name unless needed by the circumstances as she should never feel like Peter saw her as a person. Instead he always found new degrading names that he and his friends used.

"Clean my cock and I'll guess I can let your mom feel the blessing of my dick."

Miranda quickly jumped off Peter's cock and expertly swallowed his cock cleaning it before Peter was to fuck her mother in front of them all.

"Now beg me again you white cracker hoe!" Peter said as he put the tip of his cock at the opening of Priscilla's pussy.

"Please Master Peter fuck my white cunt!" Priscilla shouted.

As Peter pushed his cock into her mother's cunt Miranda presented her pussy to her mother. Without hesitating Priscilla started to lick. She thought that the fucking would be painful since she had never been used by such a big cock, but instead what she felt was immense pleasure that she never had felt before.

"If you wonder why Peter can fuck so long it's because he already have put two loads into my stomach earlier today. He uses me all the time and makes me please all his black friends and workers at the company!"

"That's right; your little daughter is just a plaything for any black man or woman!" Peter said as he felt Priscilla cum on his cock.

"And soon you'll join her as a servant to the black community won't you bitch?" he added as he could feel her cum for a second time.

"Mmmhhgg mmhhggh mdfff" was all that Priscilla could say as her face was pressed into her daughter's wet cunt.

"Yesssss mommy, make your daughter cum! Please Master may I cum?" Miranda begged.

"Sure, cum on your mother's face you gutter skank!"

Miranda screamed out her orgasm and her juices squirted all over her mom's face. She slumped on the floor for a minute before sitting up.

"Now mom, I have some other big news for you. I saw the look on your face as I greeted you in the door. And yes, I have put on some weight. You see, Peter decided that his property should carry one of his kids and in 6 months you'll be a grandma!"

"Fuckkk, I think you slut mom liked the news since she came as you broke the news! Are you happy about the news cunt face?"

"Yessss Master Peter, I am very happy to be a grandmother soon!" Priscilla said.

Finally Peter couldn't hold back anymore and came in Priscilla's cunt. By now, the other men were hard again. As Miranda cleaned up Peter's cock from her mother's juices her mother started to ride one of the men as she sucked the other man.

Miranda crawled over to her mom and started to lick her asshole.

"Whaaat are you doing?" Priscilla asked.

"She is getting you ready to take my cock up your ass bitch!" Peter said.

"No... I have never had anything in there...you will break me!"

"Your bimbo daughter sure likes to get her ass fucked. I bet you'll love it to!"

As Peter said that he took is cock that amazingly was hard again and pushed it into her ass. The pain was immense, but soon replaced with pleasure.

Miranda who had taken over the camera work made sure to zoom in on her mother's face as she drooled from the rough face fuck. Her makeup that normally would be perfect was now smeared all over face as she looked like a porn actress after a gangbang.

Priscilla was overwhelmed with all the different stimulations and her body shook with orgasm after orgasm.

"Let's all cum in the pussy. She is old but she might still be able to get pregnant and give birth to a black child!" Peter said.

"Mnjhhg mnhhg mmhhgggf!" Priscilla protested.

"Sounds like she likes the idea Master!" Miranda said.

Soon the man fucking her cunt came and was replaced by the man face fucking her. He couldn't hold back for long and soon his cum joined the other man's cum. As he pulled out Peter took his place and fucked Priscilla for a long time until he came for the fourth time that day.

Priscilla just lay on the floor for a long time as the cum slowly pooled on the floor close to her pussy. Miranda not wanting to ruin the floor (and wanting to swallow the cum) started to lick it up and soon had her tongue in her mother's pussy as she lay still with only whimpers coming out of her mouth.

After some rest both females was told to get on their knees in front of Peter. Miranda, already a devoted servant of Peter knew what was coming as she had seen this procedure many times.

"Now Priscilla you know about what black cock can to you. Do you want to join your whore daughter as my property and follow my orders?"

Priscilla's mind was in turmoil. It seemed like an eternity since she entered the apartment but in reality it had only been an hour or so. Her whole view had changed during this short time, and although it was extremely scary she knew she had to say yes.

"Yes master Peter, I'll be your property!"

"Good, then kiss my ass a proof of your commitment."

Priscilla leaned forward and kissed Peter's asshole and was thereby showing her commitment to him and other black men and women. The two friends of Peter went home leaving Peter with his old and new property.

The day after Priscilla was also marked as Peter's property with a tattoo, and she sold all her property and company to Peter for the big sum of 1 dollar. Her big mansion was turned to the headquarters of WWB.

All the personnel working there were changed to people that supported the same ideals, meaning that they were either black people, or white people that submitted to their black superiors. Although the public still thought Priscilla owned the mansion, the truth was that she was only one of the many white servants to the true lord and ladies of the mansion. The mansion was now a place where black cock and pussies was worshipped by the white women, and when not beings maids the white women were used as sex toys for the black people living there.

While the black men and women were served the finest food, the white maids ate from plastic dog bowls. They were given a food mixture looking like porridge that gave them all their dietary needs, but had very little taste to further show their low position. The mansion also worked as a movie recording studio, where the WWB streaming site recorded most of their movies. The site was rising in popularity, and was now in the top ten of porn sites. Their main demographic was white females and males in the age group of 18-25 who stood for 30 % of the revenue.

A year after Priscilla's first blackening there was a big party as they celebrated the one year anniversary. All the higher up black members of the society was there, including the new black mayor that got elected with a significant help from Priscilla. The party was of course in theme with Priscilla's new life as the white women was all nude or in skimpy underwear and that the few white men that were there all had chastity device and female underwear to show their subordinate position.

The black men and women on the other side had black tuxedos or beautiful dresses dependent on their sex. Most black females however made sure their dresses could give easy access to their genitalia or assholes so that they could be serviced orally by the white property.

Today was also a big day for three white females as they had willingly given up their freedom to become property of black men or females. An auction would be hold where the highest bidder would be their owners. This was not just a thing for the richest black people as all the white males had been given the opportunity to sponsor any black man or woman with their cash, meaning that some less rich black men and women had gotten a big sum to spend on the white women.

Siswede
Siswede
386 Followers
12