How Miranda Made her Mom go Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The money earned would of course not be given to the women, but instead be given to WWB to further increase the influence for the BNWO. The first female was a 30 year old brown haired curvy girl. She was sold to a couple after a hefty auction and the white female was quickly tattooed with their names on her body. She was also given a big ring in her nose so she looked like a cow. Her life from now one would be to a fuck toy and servant to the couple, and would probably be pregnant her whole life until she got too old and was sold to someone else.

The second female was an old female who had seen better days. An owner of a brothel got her quite cheap, and unlike the first lady she was not as lucky with the branding as the pimp preferred to brand his belongings with a red hot iron instead. The old skank would be a probably see few days outside the whore house, instead serving black men that wanted an older lady to fuck.

The last female however was the big interest of the day. Just turned 18 she was still a virgin, but she had been so influenced by the BNWO propaganda she wanted to give up her freedom for the black supremacity.

Many black men made bids for her, but in the end an 80 year old man succeeded in getting the highest bid. To the enjoyment of many he decided to take her virginity in front of everyone in the party. The young woman screamed out her orgasms and confessed her commitment to her black master as his property while he fucked her.

As for Priscilla and Miranda, Priscilla enjoyed the party but couldn't eat or drink everything she wanted as she was highly pregnant. Despite her age the massive amount of black seed she had received had made her pregnant quite quickly. Miranda on the other hand had given birth to a healthy boy that Peter mostly took care off. At the moment she was used exclusively by Peter since he wanted another child from her. This meant that during the party her duty was too please the female party guest in any way they wanted.

Both females had never been happier as they served their black master Peter in any way he demanded. When not getting used by Peter or any other black man or woman they devoted their time to WWB. They had even been successful (by some carefully selected money transfers) to convince the Congress that the BNWO should be seen as a religion meaning that the BNWO movement both got some nice tax reduction and also some other benefits that came of that.

WWB had been opening churches all over the country, where mostly white women worshipped their black gods and goddesses. The religion also preached that no white woman should use contraception when having sex with a black man, meaning that birth rates in certain groups of the population skyrocketed.

In other words, a new world order was beginning to dawn!

12