How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned with anticipation as I locked my legs around his hips pulling him into my eager pussy. I felt his hand pulling on the strings to my bottom as he deftly got me naked. I was in a sexual daze ready to do whatever he wanted. He stood up and pulled his trunks off to expose his big hard cock. He extended his hand to help me onto my feet.

My hand immediately gravitated to his weapon and I began stroking it as my other arm wrapped around his neck. We kissed tenderly as I yanked his big cock into me. I held it in my hand and pulled on it swirling my hands around its girth in the process. His finger found my soaked pussy and slid inside.

Between the power of his cock I was holding and his finger assault on my needy pussy my body was overwhelmed with a gamut of incredible sensations. I was in heaven as I could feel yet anther eruption boiling up to the surface.

He led me over to the chaise and quickly sat down straddling the lounge. He pulled me down in between his legs so my back rested onto his chest. His arm quickly wrapped around my chest cupping one of my heaving breasts. His lips found my ear and ordered, "Spread your legs for me my little slut."

I groaned as I felt his fingers glide over my clit and down my slit, "Oh I'm so turned on baby. I love what you do to me."

His tongue continued to tease all my sensitive points along my neck and ear as his finger lovingly caressed my very puffy pussy lips. My hips began to rock as I hungrily awaited his finger assault on my pussy to start. As my hips rocked I felt his very big and very hard cock poking me in the back. I tried to reach around and grab it but he slapped my hand away and growled, "Not yet my hot little slut. I need to make mommy cum on my hand, your son's hand."

I moaned as he pulled on my nipple, roughly twisting it just to make sure I knew who was in control. I groaned, "Oh yes. Please make mommy cum."

Finally after what seemed like an eternity I felt his finger slide inside. He whispered in my ear, "Mommy you are so wet. I think I'll push in another finger." I moaned as a second finger went inside. His lips still planted on my ear he growled, "Wow my hot little slut is so wet. I guess you want another finger in your slutty pussy."

I moaned loudly as his words and touch were working me up into another tremendous eruption. His third finger pushed in as my pussy adjusted to his assault. Suddenly he pulled his fingers out causing me to moan loudly, "No! Put them back in. I'm so close." He laughed as he placed his fingers in front of my mouth and said, "Taste your slutty pussy mommy. I bet it tastes so sweet. Taste it!"

My mouth opened and hungrily sucked and licked his fingers clean of my pussy juices. I moaned as he brought them back down and easily slid them back inside me. He moaned into my ear, "Mommy you are such a slut. Tell me what you want?"

My body spasmed as his fingers found my g spot. I was losing control as I groaned, "Oh shit right there baby. Make mommy cum. I want to cum. Make your hot title slut cum."

His fingers toyed expertly with my rough spongy sweet spot as he reached around and kissed me? I hungrily accepted his tongue as I knew I was close to cumming hard on his hand. I lost control of my legs as my orgasm neared. My body started shaking as his thumb pressed down on my clit. His arm pulled me tighter into his chest as my legs thrashed wildly and my hips rocked furiously on his hand trying to make my orgasm arrive. All I could do was his greedily suck on his tongue.

I felt the first mini eruption and my lips rolled off his mouth. I groaned. "Oh shit. Oh shit. So good. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh baby yes. Mommy is going to cum. Oh yes!"

My body tensed and I shook madly as the orgasm tore through me. I didn't know what I was doing or saying. I just convulsed over and over. My body stiffened from the powerful eruption as the tremors cascaded through me with no end in sight. The feelings coursing through me were incredible and seemed to go on and on. Finally as my orgasm subsided my body sank back down onto Cody's chest. I purred, "Oh baby that was the best. I love you."

He grunted, "You naughty slut you're going to fuck me cowgirl style." I was still in a sexual fog and the next thing I knew I felt his cock poking at the entrance to my worn out pussy.

He whispered in my ear, "Plant your feet on the chaise and get ready my sweet little slut!" My body shivered in anticipation. I planted both my feet on the chaise as he ordered and felt his cock push into me, I quivered as I realized that his cock was going to slide so deep inside my pussy.

His hands cupped both my tits, almost for support, as he started to piston his cock in and out of me. Oh my god. This felt incredible. So deep and so fast. My hands grabbed onto the sides of the chaise for support as I started to moan, "Oh yes baby. Fuck mommy's pussy. Fuck me hard.

His hands grabbed my nipples and pulled on them as he grunted into my ear, "See what happens when you are a naughty girl? You get fucked hard and deep. Do you want to be my naughty slut?"

I was feeling another explosion brewing inside me and it was all I could do to grunt, "Uh Uh, yes, yes, I'm so bad. So bad. I'm your naughty slut. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." I could feel his cock driving deep into me. Deeper than I've ever felt. Oh my god. Am I going to cum again? Holy shit!

Cody kept pounding my pussy when I felt his hand reach down to my clit. He groaned in my ear, "Cum for me mommy! Cum for me you bad girl! My bad little slut!" His fingers squeezed my clit as he pushed deeper into me. I moaned, "Oh yes. I'm so bad."

He pistoned into me harder and faster as I felt his cock swell inside me, I groaned, "Oh yes baby cum inside me. Give me your hot cum. So good. Hmmm."

He groaned into my ear, his fingers pinching my clit, "I'm cumming baby. Cum with me." I felt one last deep thrust and then jet streams of his cum shooting into me.

My body collapsed on top of his as wave after wave of pleasure coursed throughout me. Oh my god I can't handle this. I was cumming again. My hips rocked on his cock, my legs splayed out. I just laid on top of him as I tried to withstand the powerful tremors racing inside me.

His hands cupped both my tits as he continued to pump his cock into me. My god this felt so good. Finally his cock stopped pounding my pussy and he held me tight and whispered in my ear, "Did mommy like that? You are such a hot little slut. I love you mom."

Wow. Between the mimosas, the margaritas, and the four already powerful and exhausting orgasms I was drained. I moaned, "Mommy loves your cock and what you do to me with it. I love you baby. What time is it anyways?"

He kept holding me tight as we both savored the power of being sexually satisfied. He said, "It's 4:00. Why don't you go take a nap so that you can rest up for tonight. I made dinner reservations for 7:00. Come on let's get you in bed mommy."

I was a little wobbly as I got up, not from the alcohol but from the orgasms that had zapped me of a lot of energy. I held onto Cody as he walked me into my room. He tucked me into bed and while lovingly caressing my face he said, "Mom I just want you to know there is no one that I want to be with other than you. I love you so much. Rest up."

Shivers ran down my spine as my heart raced upon hearing his words. Am I imagining things? It almost sounds like Cody is in love with me. I quickly discounted the thought as a mimosa/margarita induced wish. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

CODY

At 6:00 I woke mom up. She looked so sexy as she tried to awake from her deep sleep. I kissed her and pulled her up. She groaned, "No not yet. Let me sleep for a little bit longer." I laughed thinking to myself well if this isn't the definition of role reversal.

I said, "Mom go take a shower and get ready. Tell me what new outfit are you going to wear tonight?"

She smiled as she slowly got out of bed and said, "You will have to wait and see. I think it's going to be the one that makes me look the sluttiest. That is what you want?"

Thinking about the all the options I groaned, "Absolutely. Whichever one you choose I'm sure you will look exceptionally hot and slutty."

I waited with great anticipation for mom to come out. I knew she would look hot as all hell but would she embrace the sluttiness that comes when someone wears an outfit like that. I couldn't wait to see.

I looked up and I was blown away. Mom looked incredible. She had on the short tight red mini skirt with the white stretchy tube top. I looked down and saw she was wearing a sexy pair of open toed red heels. The smile on mom's face told me everything I needed to know. She was turned on by my reaction. I knew tonight would be a fun night. I went to her and swallowed her up into my arms. Her nipples were already hard as nails as I cupped her sweet ass and said, "Mom, you look incredibly hot."

She smirked, "Thank you baby. I'm glad you like it. Check out my underwear." My hand slid inside her skirt and was rewarded to find a puffy hot wet pussy. I teased her slit with my finger eliciting a small gasp as I said, "Mom you truly are my hot little slut."

We had a quiet dinner as the restaurant wasn't that crowded, probably because it was Mother's Day. I asked, "What time does dad get home tomorrow?" Mom quickly replied, "Who knows. Let's not spoil our last night together with talk about him. Okay?"

"Of course mom. It's just that I'm trying to figure out how you and I are going to connect once he is home. I can't get enough of you mom."

She smiled, grabbed my hand and said, "Don't worry baby. I feel the same way. I'll make it work. Trust your hot little slut mommy."

I kept holding moms hand as we ate and talked. It was a wonderful end to a fantastic weekend. We settled up the bill and I said, "Mom I have had the most incredible time with you this weekend. It was more than I could have imagined."

Mom purred, "Cody I feel the same way. I'm so glad you're home. I can't wait to spend more times like this with you. Don't worry. Trust your hot little slut. I'll make sure we have our alone time."

I said, "Change of plans. I want to spent our last night together at home rather than with strangers. Let's go home mommy." Mom wrapped her arms around me and said, "Oh yes baby. Take mommy home."

As we neared the car I said, "Mom when we get home I'm going to give you an erotic massage outside under the stars and then I'm going to make sure you will always remember today as your best Mother's Day ever."

I gently kissed her lips as my hand firmly yet tenderly caressed her breast. We kissed softly and lovingly without any restraint. Her nipple hardened under my touch as we continued to seductively kiss each other. Her soft moans just reinforced my ever growing feelings towards her.

I broke the kiss and cradled her head against the side of my neck. Mom nibbled and licked my neck as we savored the strong bond that we now shared. Mom moaned, "I love you Cody." I was startled by her words. She must have sensed something as she said, "Is everything okay?" I recovered and said, "Yes mom. I love you too. Let's get going."

Once home I said, "Get undressed and meet me out back. Bring a couple of towels for each of us." I left and went to my room and got undressed. I grabbed the baby oil and went outside to set up the chaise lounge as my massage table. I dimmed the lights and waited for mom.

It was a beautiful Florida night and mom looked absolutely stunning as she walked out naked yet still wearing her red heels. She saw my smile and quickly approached pushing her nakedness into mine as her little hands grabbed my cock. My mouth descended on hers with a lust filled passionate desire. We kissed as she played with my cock while caressing my balls.

I said, "Lie down on your back. We'll start on the front before working your backside. I took some oil and drizzled it on her legs. Slowly and seductively I massaged the oil into her legs. Using long strokes I squeezed her thighs feeling the firmness of her well toned legs. I teased the inside of her thighs gliding my hands close to her pussy but never touching it. Mom began to squirm under my touch as the eroticism of this nighttime outdoor massage took hold.

I moved up to her chest and started on her shoulders and arms. Again slowly and seductively rubbing the oil into her skin with a gentle firmness. I saw that mom had her eyes closed trying to enjoy the sensations I was creating inside her. I oozed some oil onto my palm and started to massage one breast. Squeezing it, caressing it lightly with both hands, letting my finger tease her already erect nipple. I repeated the same process with her other breasts before taking both breasts and squeezing them together. My thumbs rubbing each nipple as mom let out a soft moan, "Oh my that feels so good Cody. Don't stop baby."

I took one of my oily hands and ran the fingers outside her labia causing mom to jump. I drizzled some oil just above her pussy and started to slide the oil over her outer folds squeezing them together as I teased her pussy. Eventually I cupped her well oiled pussy and rubbed the oil into her. Mom was now moaning as I sensed she needed to cum badly.

I moved up to her and asked, "Can mommy give me an oily handjob?" She groaned, "Oh yes. Give me your cock baby. Mommy will take care of you." I drizzled some oil on my cock and straddled the chaise near mom's stomach.

Mom hungrily stroked my cock with both hands as she looked at me with glassy eyes and increased her pace as she said, "Cum for mommy baby. Does this feel good? Do you like when mommy plays with your cock?"

I groaned, "Oh yes mommy. I'm going to cum all over your oily tits. Do you want me to cum over your tits mommy?"

"Yes baby cum all over me baby. Cum for mommy." Mom sped up and my cock started to twitch in her hand.

"Oh shit. I'm going to cum mommy. Don't stop mommy." With one last stroke from mom I started to shoot my hot gooey sperm all over mom. To her credit she was aiming my cock down on her tits so I was able to cover her breasts with my cum. I got up and went back to her pussy as mom groaned, "Oh baby you're cum tastes so good. There is so much of it. Baby make mommy cum."

I inserted two gingers inside mom's pussy and quickly found her rough spongy spot. Flicking it quickly with both fingers I had mom squirming. She moaned, "Oh god I love what you do to me. Don't stop baby. You're going to make mommy cum. Feels so good."

I brought my mouth down to her clit and swirled it with my tongue. She groaned, "Oh yes!"

My mouth sucked on her clit then nipped it lightly with my teeth. She was now thrashing wildly as I continued to assault her pussy with my fingers and mouth. Mom's body stiffened as her legs spewed out sideways and screamed,"Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. I'm cumming. I'm Cumming. Holy shit. Oh. Oh. Oh. Aaaaaargh."

I watched her body convulse on my hand, her hips bucking wildly as her legs shook out of control. Her orgasm tore through her with a ferocity that I hadn't seen before. Her stomach was still cramped up as she bore the brunt of the tremors coursing through her body. Finally her body went limp and collapsed back onto the chaise.

TORI

Oh my god that was incredible. I opened my eyes and saw his fingers in front of me. He said, "Be a good little slut and clean your cum off my fingers." I greedily sucked both fingers in my mouth tasting the sweetness of my cum. Like a hot little slut I sucked each finger dry before releasing them from my mouth.

He said, "Roll over I have to do your backside." I groaned wondering what else my lover had in store for me tonight. My body tingled with anticipation as I felt oil being drizzled onto my ass. Slowly each hand caressed my butt, softly rubbing the oil into my skin. The soothing nature of his butt massage once again adding to my desires.

I felt a finger tease my little puckered asshole causing me to squirm on the chaise. He grunted, "Get on your hands and knees." I scampered into position as he got in behind me. He reached down and cupped my tits, smearing both with the remnants of my butt oil. His hand rubbing roughly over my nipples, I moaned, "Oh baby. That feels so good."

My body was still on fire from the just concluded orgasm when I felt his finger slide down from my little rosebud and push into my wet little lovehole. He grunted, "Mom, you are such a hot little slut! Your pussy is still soaked."

I groaned, "You made me this way. I'm your hot little slut baby! Do what you want with me. I can't wait."

With his hands on my breasts he pulled me up onto my knees and turned my head to meet his mouth, our tongues darting inside as his hands continued to massage my oily cum laden tits. God it felt so wickedly delicious. He broke the kiss and said, "Lie back down on your stomach so I can give your sweet little butt some more loving."

I felt him push my legs apart as he settled in between my legs. Soon his hands were once again massaging my little ass. His fingers seemed drawn to my crack with every caress. Of course my soft moans did nothing but encourage him.

He circled my little rosebud with his finger causing me to let out a soft moan, "Oh yes! That feels nice. Am I a hot little slut to like what you're doing to my ass?"

He didn't answer instead I felt the coldness of the oil ooze into my crack. My body tensed in anticipation. His finger slowly circled the puckered apex of my ass, teasing me as his other hand continued to massage my cheeks. Gradually he pushed his finger inside my hole.

Slowly he pumped my asshole with his finger as I felt more oil being squeezed into my crack and pretty soon his finger was sliding in and out easily. As I felt his finger push all the way into my ass I moaned, "Oh baby thats such a different feeling. Don't stop." He was now finger fucking my ass hard and fast as I laid there enjoying this new sensation.

Feeling the coldness of more oil drizzling onto my ass crack I felt a second finger push inside my ass. I groaned, "Go slow Cody, it hurts a little." He left his fingers in place and said, "Just let your ass adjust to my fingers. Once it does I'll start back up again." I pushed my butt off the chaise and waited for the pain to subside. Once it did I said, "Okay baby go slow."

As he gently fucked my ass with his two fingers, he worked more oil into my ass before pushing a third finger inside me.

I moaned and started to push back on his fingers, "Oh god that feels incredible Cody. Fuck my ass baby." He increased the pace and force of his finger strokes. He was fucking my ass with three fingers and I was loving it. God how did I become such a slut.

His fingers,buried deep in my ass, I turned around and saw Cody coating his cock with oil. I panicked and groaned, "Oh no baby. You're too big. I can't take your cock up my ass."

Cody leaned down and growled, "You know that when a woman surrenders her ass willingly to her lover, that act of submission means that she belongs to him. Do you want me to own you mommy? To be my hot little slut forever?"

My body exploded with little tremors of pleasure upon hearing those words. He called himself my lover. Does he really feel like I do? I was overwhelmed with a sexual excitement that I had not felt before. I moaned, "Oh yes baby take my virgin hole. I belong to you lover. I want to be yours forever baby."

Cody pumped his fingers in and out and said, "Don't worry mom. I'll go slow. You will love this. You still trust that I won't ever hurt you. Right?"

I whimpered, "I do Cody I'm just a little scared baby."

"My cock is all greased up. Reach under and play with your clit."

He pulled his fingers out and slowly eased his cock in its place. It took a bit of pressure but the head finally popped in. I groaned, "Oh shit that hurts Cody. I can't do this. I want to but it hurts baby."