How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He added more oil and gently pushed more of his cock in. He said, "Okay mom that was the hard part. Now let your ass adjust to the size of my cock. I won't do anything until you tell me you are ready. Keep playing with your clit and remember you're my hot little slut."

He kept still as I felt my muscles relax around his big fat cock. After a bit I moaned, "Okay Cody go slow."

He started to slowly slide his cock in and out of my ass. My muscles finally relaxed and I felt his cock slide deep into my ass. I moaned, "Oh god. Fuck my ass baby. It feels so fucking good. Im such a nasty slut taking your cock in my ass. Fuck my virgin hole. I'm such a slut."

His pace increased as I continued to play with my clit. I pushed my hand deep into my pussy and shuddered as I could feel his cock in my ass. I groaned, "Oh fuck! Oh shit! Don't stop. Fuck my virgin ass baby. You're going to make mommy cum!"

My body started to convulse as he fucked my ass deeper and faster. I moaned loudly, "I'm cumming. Keep fucking my ass baby. Mommy is cumming."

I erupted with a massive orgasm on my own fingers. I lost all control of my body forcing Cody to hold me up as he held still and let my body savor the tremors coursing throughout me. My body spasmed over and over, the intensity was incredible as I moaned mindlessly, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. So good, so fucking good.

My body splayed lewdly on the chaise as I savored the last wisp of pleasure running through me. I felt Cody's hands softly massaging my butt as he said, "Mom you were incredible. How did it feel?"

I whimpered, "Needless to say I had never felt anything like this. Am I now yours Cody? Am I yours forever? Please say yes Cody. I love you so much."

Cody said, "Mom you will always be mine. Forever mom. I love you too baby."

Knowing he hadn't cum yet, his cock still inside my ass, I rotated my hips on his already greasy pole and asked, "Do you want me to move faster?" He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You are so fucking sexy. Move slow and easy. It feels incredible."

I shivered and groaned, "Your big cock is filling up my insides." We turned heads and our lips met as I slowly pushed back and forth on his cock, my body responding to the fullness inside me. His hands went to my hips, urging me to pick up the pace.

I moaned with pleasure as I felt his cock push deeper and deeper into my ass. Cody leaned forward and pinched one of my nipples. Pulling and twisting it, one hand still on my hip, he slammed into my ass with his cock. Jolts of pleasure shooting throughout me I once again felt my body boil over with pleasure. I groaned, "Oh yes. Fuck my ass. Oh yes. Fuck your hot little slut. You're going to make me cum again. I want to feel your cum lover. Give it to me hard."

Cody growled, "Come on mommy, fuck me like the hot little slut you are. Show me how much of a slut you really can be. I'm getting close to cumming mommy."

I began to furiously push back and forth on his cock consumed with feeling his cum inside my ass. I wanted to experience another first.

I moaned loudly, "Give me your cum baby. Cum in mommy's ass. Is this what you want baby? Do you want to cum in your slut's ass?"

I could feel Cody's pace speed up as I knew he was going to explode inside my ass. I could also feel a big ground swell of pleasure building inside me.

He groaned, "Oh yes mommy I'm going to cum."

I felt my body start to spasm as his first blast of his hot sperm coat the insides of my ass. I shouted, "Oh yes baby. Keep fucking me I'm so close. I'm going to cum."

Feeling his hot sperm shoot deep inside my ass was too much. My hand reached down and furiously rubbed my clit. Feeling blast after blast of his hot sperm inside my ass was incredible. Furiously rubbing my clit, head down, eyes closed, I felt the first tremor explode inside me and screamed, "Oh yes. Your slut is cumming on your big cock. Oh. Oh. Oh. Fuck! Fuck! Aarrrrrgh!"

I lost control as my body spasmed wildly on his cock savoring the intensity of my orgasm as his cock kept spasming inside my ass.

My body went limp as I collapsed on the chaise, Cody's cock still buried in my ass, totally exhausted. His cock popped out of my ass and immediately his cum started to ooze out. I was in a fog. Sexually satiated and exhausted yet I heard Cody say, "Get up mom." I groaned as I struggled to get up. Cody saw me struggling so he gently picked me up and held me in his arms.

I was completely out of it and who could blame me. I've developed this insatiable appetite for sex so much so that I've lost track as to how many times I've cum today.

He said, "Mom let's go into the pool so we can get all this oil off us. Okay?" He slowly led me into the pool and began to wash my body with the saltwater. I was starting to feel a little more invigorated with the warmth of the water sliding over my naked body so I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It was a soft tender kiss, the kind you would expect after being fully satisfied. I savored the softness of his touch as he pulled me into him.

I stopped kissing him and said, "Cody I'm exhausted, can we go to sleep?" He held me close for a little longer before leading me out of the pool. He took the towels and wrapped me up in their warmth. Holding me close I didn't want to move. The range of emotions that I was having for my son were off the charts. I just wanted to savor the moment we were sharing.

As we walked inside he stopped and said, "Mom you are the most incredible woman I know. Thank you for a wonderful weekend. Sleep with me in my room." I nodded yes and walked into my son's bed. He draped his leg and arm over my body and I fell asleep in the warmth and comfort of my son's arm.