How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Feelings intensify while dealing with Dad!
7.9k words
4.75
53.6k
95

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers

TORI

I went to work Monday morning feeling wonderful. Granted I was a little tired and sore but that was well worth it. As soon as Kimmie and Kenzie saw me walk in they attacked me with a barrage of questions. I fended them off by saying I was busy and we would talk at lunch

At lunch Kenzie asked, "Well what happened? Tell me you didn't fuck him?" I gasped, "Kenzie, I did no such thing. He took me home and nothing happened that night." I smirked as I knew she would continue with the questions. I knew she had her eyes on Cody so she was probably pissed that he elected to take me home Friday night. Why she would be pissed at me I don't know but she was!

"What do you mean that night?"

I laughed and said, "Well since my husband was up in Orlando golfing with his buddies I invited him over Saturday afternoon to go swimming. It's the least I could do since he made sure I got home safely Friday night." Both girls gasped and said, "You didn't!" I smiled at them and nodded yes.

I was having so much fun with this when all of a sudden my phone pinged with a text notification. I opened up the text and saw a picture of my son's cock at attention with a little message saying, "I miss you!" I chuckled and quickly closed the phone.

Kimmie said, "Who was that? Was that him?" I laughed, "No it wasn't him." Kimmie said, "It was him. I can tell by the guilty look on your face."

Kenzie jumped in, "What happened Saturday? Did you?" I could not help myself. It was just too easy to toy with these girls so I just nodded yes. They both shrieked, "What? You did? Oh my god Tori you are such a cougar!" I laughed and said, "Shh. We are at work."

Kenzie of course was the first to jump in, "How was he?" I looked at my watch and saw we had to get back to work so I said, "Here take a look." I opened my phone and showed them the text Cody just sent me. I know I was being bad but I couldn't help myself.

The look on their faces was priceless. For the first time that I could remember both girls were speechless, their mouths gaped open in shock. I stood and said, "I have to get back to work and Kimmie thanks for inviting me to go out with you guys on Friday. I owe you big time!"

I turned and walked to my desk proud as to how I handled my two nosy little girlfriends. I opened my phone and texted Cody, "I can't wait to get home baby."

CODY

I couldn't believe how alone I felt today. It's hard to describe the emptiness I was feeling. These last three days obviously affected me in more ways than I knew. As I walked into the kitchen to brew a cup of coffee I saw a note from mom.

It read, "Good morning Cody. I'm sorry I didn't wake you to say goodbye but I was running late and you looked so peaceful asleep. I left my credit card on my nightstand if you need to get anything. I will miss you terribly today. Love Mommy."

I got an idea to make mom miss me. I went back to my room and started to stroke my cock. Once I was nice and hard I took a picture of it. After this weekend I didn't need to cum again so I took a shower and got dressed.

I looked at the clock and it was already 11:30. Holy shit I must have been really tired. I needed to talk to Bryan. He's a good friend and I know he is pissed at me so I needed to explain to him so that he would understand that we are still buds. I texted him, "Dude, are you doing anything? If not come pick me up. We need to talk."

As I waited for Bryan I sent mom the picture of my hard cock with a comment, "I miss you!" I laughed as I hit the send button. Hopefully she doesn't open it up in front of people at work.

About 15 minutes later I heard a honk outside and knew Bryan was outside. Once I got inside the car I sensed a little tension on Bryan's part. Understandable, but Friday night was just a misunderstanding.

I said, "Hey Bryan. Thanks for picking me up dude. What do you want to do?"

He tersely said, "I'm good. You tell me."

I was going to wait to explain but I could tell that I needed to address what happened Friday night right now. I asked, "Dude are you pissed at me about Friday night?"

"Well now that you brought it up. Yes I am. I was going to get laid by this hot cougar MILF and you take her home. I hope you at least got laid."

I started to laugh. "Bryan once you hear what I have to say you are going to thank me."

"I seriously doubt I'm going to thank you for stealing my girl."

"Bryan that was my mom!"

I laughed as Bryan looked like he was having a heart attack. Thank god we were just sitting in my driveway and not driving.

"Bryan you were hitting on my mom. I didn't want to embarrass you or mom so I offered to take her home without anyone knowing the truth. Now do you want to thank your buddy for saving you from the embarrassment of people finding out that you were trying to fuck my mom?"

Bryan looked at me sheepishly and said, "Cody I didn't know. I'm sorry dude. Thank you for not making a scene. Man I feel really bad."

I said, "Bryan don't worry about it. You didn't know. Mom was pissed at my dad so she had too much to drink. She is a very beautiful woman so it's understandable that you were attracted to her. Are we good?"

"Yea we're good and thanks."

When he dropped me off at home later in the day I noticed that dad's car was in the driveway. I walked in and yelled, "Hey dad. How was your golf trip?" I didn't get an answer which I thought was strange so I went and got a bottle of water from the refrigerator. As I was heading to my room I saw dad walk inside from the backyard.

He asked, "Cody what the hell did you do to the chaise lounge?" I was a little surprised by his tone as I tried to figure out what he was talking about. I said, "Hey dad. What are you talking about?"

He seemed frustrated with my answer so he said, "Follow me. I'll show you." I walked out with dad and immediately saw what he was talking about. I guess my little outdoor nighttime massage had left some pretty obvious stains on the chaise.

He pointed and asked, "Care to explain?" I smiled and said, "I'm sorry dad. Last night I had a hot little number over and we had some fun on the chaise."

Dad did not take my response as I had hoped. He raged, "What the fuck Cody! This is not college. This is my house and you can't just act like you're in college. What did you're mom say?"

"Dad, mom was asleep when I got home. I'm sure she hasn't even seen this since she had to go to work this morning."

"This is unbelievable. You're telling me that your mom slept through your sex orgy? What the fuck caused the stains?"

I don't remember ever seeing dad get so pissed off about something so insignificant. I carefully replied, "Baby oil."

"I can't wait until your mother gets home. You both have some explaining to do."

He pissed me off so much that I shouted, "What the fuck are you talking about dad? This has nothing to do with mom. This is all on me. If you got a problem it's with me. Don't worry about the stupid fucking chaise. I'll buy you a new one."

I pushed past him and went into my room making sure to slam my door. What a fucking asshole. I quickly texted mom and said, "Dad found the oil laden chaise. He is pissed. I told him I brought home a girl last night while you were asleep. Just a heads up. Love you."

It was 5:00 so I knew mom would be coming home soon. I hope she read my text before she got home so that she wouldn't be surprised.

TORI

Driving home I started to feel bad for teasing the girls. I can't believe I led them on the way I did. I heard my phone ping and looked at the text. It was from Cody and my heart sank. Damn it I'm not even home and I'm already going to have to deal with Jim. Shit!

As I walked in I said, "Hi Jim. Welcome home honey." I didn't hear anything so I plopped my purse on the couch and walked into the kitchen. There sat my husband, obviously stewing about something so I said, "You aren't talking? I said hello."

He stood up and said, "Do you know what you're son did last night? Of course you don't because you were asleep."

I got pissed and said, "Jim, you've been gone all weekend with the boys. You come home and you don't even have the decency to say Hi Tori, I missed you. Nope you start right in on me. Well fuck you Jim. Yes I was asleep because I actually had to work today. Get over it. It's not the end of the world." I rushed past him in a stew. God what an asshole.

I changed into a pair of comfortable shorts and top, grabbed my book and went outside to read. As I walked past Jim he had the nerve to ask, "What's for dinner?" I stopped and glared at him and said, "Uber eats. I heard they are good and will kiss your ass." As I turned and left he said, "Fine I'm going to grab a beer and something to eat at the club."

Outside I looked at the chaise and smiled thinking about all the fun Cody and I had last night. Oh well you can't put a price on memories. Just then I realized I hadn't seen Cody yet so I raced to his room and knocked on the door.

"Come in mom." I walked into his arms and he said, "I missed you so much today. I thought about you all day mom." My heart raced as his words were so intoxicating to me that my head spun out of control. I fought hard to suppress my deepest desires. I nibbled on his neck as I softly moaned, "It's so nice to be in your arms. I missed you too."

Our eyes met then our lips. It was a soft, loving kiss. A kiss I was hoping for from a son whom I had fallen in love with. His hand caressed the side of my face as we continued our loving kisses both of us sighing with content. He broke our kiss but kept his forehead leaning on mine as he stared into my eyes and said, "You look amazing mom. This is going to be so hard. You don't know what you do to me."

Shivers shot down my spine as his words made me feel so special. Kissing like two lovers I felt his hand slide inside my shorts and work it's way to my already wet pussy. I moaned as his fingers rubbed my clit. Our foreheads still touching he worked his fingers on my clit as we nibbled and stared into each other's eyes. I moaned, "Hmmmmmm feels good."

Looking in my eyes he moaned, "I want you right now mom. Get on my bed." As I hopped onto his bed he closed and locked his door. He jumped on top of me and kissed me softly at first before unleashing the ferocity of his passion. Worried about Jim coming home early I said, "Cody fuck me now. I can't wait. I need your monster in me."

He sat up and yanked my shorts and underwear off then pulled his shorts down to expose his big fat cock. Taking it in his hand he looked at me and said, "Tell me what you want mommy."

I groaned, "Fuck me with that big fat cock. Fuck mommy."

He pushed inside my pussy and kissed me. I moaned at the wonderful feeling of having his cock stuffed deep inside me. He fucked my pussy fast and hard before he surprised me and rolled us over so that I was on top of him. He pushed my shirt and bra over my tits and roughly grabbed them as I bobbed up and down on his cock.

My breathing was becoming labored as I could feel my body respond to the fullness inside me. Still mauling my tits he groaned, "Cum on my cock mommy. I can't get enough of you mommy. Cum for me baby."

I groaned and started to rub my clit as he pumped his cock into me. My god this feels incredible. I'm going to cum hard on my son's cock and I don't care. All that matters to me is how my son makes me feel both physically and emotionally. My eyes closed as I relished all the sensations boiling over. I moaned, "Oh my god. Oh my god. So good. Don't stop baby. Fuck mommy. I'm so close."

Suddenly I felt him grab my hair and yank me down onto his chest. His cock started to furiously piston his cock in and out of me harder and faster. I moaned, "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Don't stop." Holding my head up by my hair her looked at me and said, "Does my hot little slut want to cum?"

My eyes grew wide as I felt his strength. I moaned, "Oh yes I'm so close. Make me cum."

His hand pulling my head down near his, looked at me and said, "Cum for me mommy. Cum on my cock."

My body shook and stiffened as my insides exploded with jolts of pleasure. My eyes rolled back as he pounded my pussy with a furious ferocity. It was all I could do to hold on. He looked at me and said, "You are such a hot little slut mommy I'm going to cum so good. Get ready mommy."

My lips found his as I devoured his mouth in a lust filed craze. Moving my hips in tune with his pistoning cock I felt the first squirt of his hot seed. I kept ravaging his mouth as I furiously ground my hips on his spasming cock. I savored the gooey heat of his sperm as his cock settled in my pussy.

Still kissing him passionately I whispered, "Oh Cody that was wonderful baby. I love being in your arms. You make me feel so special baby.

His hands caressing and cradling my head to his he lovingly whispered, "Mom this is going to be so hard. I can't get enough of you. I missed you so much today. Holding you right now is so amazing. What are we going to do mom?"

I buried my head into his neck and moaned softly, "I know baby. It's hard for me too. You make me feel so loved and special. I want to be with you all the time. Let's get dressed before your dad comes home. I'll think of something Cody. Trust your mom baby."

I made us a couple of sandwiches and we sat around the kitchen table talking. He mentioned how he had told his friend Bryan that I was his mom. I cringed at ever having to see Bryan again knowing that he had made out with his friend's mom. I told Cody that I had shown Kenzie the picture of his cock which made him laugh endlessly.

Just then I heard Jim walk in through the mud room and say, "What is so funny?" Cody and I looked at each other and started to laugh again before I said, "Cody was telling me how loud he and his girl were last night and how he couldn't believe I slept through it."

Jim looked aggravated with the two of us and said, "I'm glad you two think it's so funny. I'm going to bed as I'm tired. Good night."

We kept talking and laughing mostly at Kenzie's expense as we realized that she now thought that we were lovers. I got up to pick up and felt Cody alongside of me. I turned and felt his soft lips on mine, a gentle loving kiss as he pressed into me. I said, "Cody please stop your dad isn't even asleep yet."

"Mom I just want to know that you are the most beautiful sexy woman I've ever seen. I want you to know that I love you so much mom."

My heart raced as his words left me deliriously overjoyed. God I'm so in love with him but I can't risk telling him that. For now I will just enjoy the time we share together as lovers. I moaned into his ear, "Oh Cody you have made me feel so loved. Thank you. You make me feel so special."

Just then we heard Jim come out of the bedroom asking, "Tori, did you not do any laundry this weekend?. We broke our embrace and pretended to be washing the dishes as he turned the corner and saw us at the sink. He said with a definite tinge of sarcasm, "Oh look at that. Cody is helping mom with her chores."

I turned and glared at him, no words spoken, before returning back to cleaning the dishes. Finally he got the point that I was not happy with him so he turned and went back to the bedroom. I looked at Cody and asked, "What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?" He gave me a wicked smile and said, "Nothing mom. I'm all yours!"

I giggled and said, Good because I'm coming home for lunch. Make sure you are ready as I only get an hour for lunch."

He gave me another loving hug and said, "Mom are you going to be okay with dad? He seems really pissed." I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Don't worry about me I can handle your dad. I'm going to finish here and then go read my book."

"Okay mom. I'm going to head off to my room to check in with my friends. Good night mom."

I teased him, "Are any of them young girlfriends?" I got the rise out of him that I hoped for as he pulled me into his arms and said, "Mom you are the only girl for me. Don't ever tease me like that again. If you do I'm going to have to punish my hot little slut."

He left me standing as sparks shot through me knowing that I would welcome his punishment. I took a moment to collect myself before heading into the family room to read my book.

CODY

I waited all morning with a heightened anticipation. I paced like a caged lion waiting to be fed. Where the hell is she? God this whole situation is spiraling out of control. I wasn't supposed to fall in love. All I wanted was a hot little slut but instead my insides are being torn apart with taboo feelings and desires. Shit Cody!

I heard the door open and saw mom walking quickly towards me with a big smile on her face. She looked amazing. She had on a tight pencil skirt that stopped a couple of inches above her knees with a button up white blouse. Seeing mom excitedly approach caused my cock to quickly respond. Mom started to say, "Hi honey...." but before she could finish I pulled her into my arms and pressed my lips onto hers.

I spun her around so that her ass melted into my crotch. I wrapped my arms around mom pulling her into me. I could hear her breathing become labored as I ground my cock into her ass. She let out a soft whimper as she reached back with her mouth. I felt her tongue probe into me as she moaned, "Hmmmmm. So nice."

My hands reached up against the bottom of her breasts and gently squeezed the underside through her blouse. Mom let a soft moan escape from her lips, "Oooooohhhhh baby."

She moaned softly, "Oooooh yes baby. This feels so nice. This all I've been thinking about all morning. I'm such a naughty mom." as I gently squeezed her breasts through the silk of her blouse. Both my hands cupped her breasts, massaging them as I pulled her even closer to me. My hands began to unbutton her blouse until her bra encased breasts were exposed. I took my arms and spun her around lowering my lips onto hers.

My hands fondled her nipples through her bra causing her to shiver and groan, "Hmmmm baby." Still locked in a passionate kiss, mom slid her hand down between our bodies and rubbed my cock ever so softly through my shorts. A soft moan escaped from my lips as she squeezed my cock and purred, "Oh Cody you're so hard."

She slowly pulled my cock out and stroked it as I stared into her lust filled eyes. She ran her fingers gently up and down my long shaft causing me to groan, "Oh yes mommy. Feels so good."

She leaned down and gently licked the head of my cock as she swirled her tongue around the rim of my large head. I felt a mild spasm as little tremors began to build within me. She licked around my head as I moaned loudly, "Oh God suck my cock mommy. Make me cum."

Mom continued to suck my cock while stroking my shaft. I moaned, "Oh yes baby suck it. Oh that feels so good mommy."

She lowered her mouth over the head of my cock and quickly stroked my shaft up and down. I began to push my cock in and out of her mouth as she gently squeezed my balls. I was fucking my mom's face when I suddenly felt the spasms of my sperm shoot out from my cock and into her open mouth.

I groaned "Oh my god. Yes Im cumming. I'm cumming. Oooooh yes mommy." My cock felt so erotic as it pulsed inside mom's mouth. I couldn't believe how utterly turned on I was.

I pulled mom up and kissed her. My hands finding their way to her breast and pinching both erect nipples as she arched her head back and moaned, "Oh yes baby play with mommy's nipples. I am so wet and horny. Oh yes that feels so good."

Mom squirmed and writhed in delight as my hands pulled her tight skirt above her hips. I picked her up onto the island countertop as I continued to tease her nipples with my tongue. She grabbed my head and pulled it in tight onto her breasts forcing my tongue hard onto them, "Oh yes baby suck mommy's nipples."

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers