All Comments on 'How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 04'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I loved it. The title doesn't invite me to read it because when the word slut is used in the title it usually means that the woman is that, a slut and I don't like that kind of story. I prefer stories about taboo relationships, like the one in this story but relationships in which there is love and not only lust. I love when the woman is loving, and caring and doesn't want nor need to "be" with other guys. I loved the final scene in which they confess their love. It was hot but romantic. Are more guys needed to make the story more interesting? IMHO, NOT. I love when the woman is so satisfied with the relationship that she doesn't need any other guy. And I love when the guy doesn't want nor need to share his taboo lover with other guys. And usually, the stories about sluts are just the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story cool but I think they should leave like maybe the dad secretly films them blackmailing them to leave and lose everything because every writer writes the same story husband leaves everything behind what about shoe on the other foot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story! Please continue the saga of Cody and his mom. You are a good writer.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78over 1 year ago

Keep up the awesome work! Can’t wait till the next chapter

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 stars. Yet another great chapter - can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CANT WAIT FOR CH 5. THIS IS GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story . I thibk the father should see them, and jerk off to them, before being caught himself. Then have them cuckold the father

LL180LL180over 1 year ago

Well written and soooo arousing.Please keep up the good work.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

So his javk ass of a son cones home and treats his oarents place with disrespect and he’s nad at his dad? M

Fuck that bullshit! Dad has every right to be pissed and if that were junior and HIS son or daughter starts wrecking furniture, you can bet he’ll be angry.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

What kind of ugly pig is this mother? She embodies everything ugly in a person. And that as a mother? Hopefully the husband will discover her dirty behavior and make it public. Both with her family, her friends and colleagues and at her son's school. With us, the two pigs would go to jail.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

So hot! I agree the father should find out and then be cuckold. Hopeing for a hot continue.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

The one thing that keeps me reading mother/son incestuous love stories is that moment of emotional and sexual epiphany occurres between the two when they realize they are lovers, not mother and son. The moment they realize they are making love and not having sex. They finally realize that love is never wrong, inappropriate, nor forbidden.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 1 year ago

I am a little frustrated with the characters. Doesn’t anyone clean themselves after sex. Mommy goes back to work with a pussy full of cum and must smell of sex. Cody appears to not take showers either. The sex is great . As this comment is well past your ending of the story please use my comment for future works.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I keep wondering to myself, "why is the dad so pissed all the time? What is his deal?" Honestly it feels so scripted to behave that way, like it's carefully orchestrated towards some end goal and we're purposefully not told any details until later, even though it's not very plausible how it plays out to get there. I guess realism is sacrificed for the sake of the story. Not a big deal here, but it does get annoying at times, often leaving me saying, "oh come on, no one would just let that go or react that way." Why is he obsessed over a chaise lounge more than spending time with his family? Does he have screws loose? I just can't understand it. Unless... hmm, now that would be interesting and honestly quite devious. Yes, let's see if my theory holds.

Anyway, the moment when they confess their love and they both realize that the other feels as deeply as they do, is just beautiful and, to be honest, not what I expected from a story with "slut" in the title. I really hope this doesn't backfire and she ends up getting shared. Don't take it away from us! Not after all this lovely build up. I read on apprehensively but hopeful.

31Morrigan1331Morrigan134 months ago

Every time he says "Mom, what are we going to do?", it's such a turn off. If you're going to replace someone's man, act like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous