How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Tori and Cody return home.
6.9k words
4.61
23.2k
56

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,331 Followers

TORI

I woke up feeling that yesterday a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I stared at the ceiling and smiled knowing that I now had a partner that I could truly talk to regarding my fears and concerns. Cody demonstrated to me yesterday that not only does he listen well but he lets me vent without prejudice.

Yes, we still have a lot to address and overcome but at least I know that I have a partner vested in our success together as one. My heart raced as I let the warmth of my happiness wash through me.

I'm done looking back and trying to figure out what went wrong with Jiim and I. Like all married couples you allow yourself to become complacent and then grow apart. No one is to blame. We both allowed it to happen. That said, I'm moving forward, no more missed opportunities to be happy and fulfilled. I want to seize each day and make it the best I can starting with today.

I knew that I needed to have a long conversation with Jim, a painful one for me. For my own good I needed to end our already broken relationship. It saddened me but as I thought about it there hasn't been anything between us for the last several years worth salvaging.

I looked over at Cody and couldn't help but admire what a handsome young man he is but it was his kind heart that made him such an attractive man.

Feeling a childlike giddiness, I snuggled up and draped my arm and leg over him. I laid still, relishing the warmth and comfort of his body. I looked at the bedside clock and saw it was only 8:00. I mischievously thought it's time to wake him up.

I let my hand drift down toward his gorgeous cock. My pussy dampened as my hand landed on his morning wood. My fingers slowly wrapped around its girth, feeling it's power throb in my hand. God help me but I love his cock. I slowly moved my hand up and down it's length as I sighed purrs of content. My lips kissed his neck as my pussy reacted to the power that pulsed in my small hand.

My hips moved up against Cody's leg as my tongue finally reached his ear. I softly moaned, "Oh baby it's time to wake up. Mommy needs some loving." My hand gave his cock a firm squeeze as my lips found his for a soft morning kiss. My body tensed as I felt his big hand cup my ass.

"Mom what are you doing? It's early. I'm so tired."

I laughed as I continued to stroke his hard cock. My tongue pushed into his mouth while stroking his cock a little faster. Cody squeezed my butt and groaned, "You are being a naughty girl. I'm going to have to punish you for waking me up so early."

I moaned into his mouth, "Oh yes. Punish me! I'm such a naughty girl."

He rolled me onto my stomach, pulled my face back nearly touching his lips with mine and said, "First we have to establish some rules."

I groaned, "Really? Rules? What do you have in mind?"

He looked into my eyes and said, "Rules like who's the boss!"

I moaned as my pussy betrayed my false bravado, "I'm the boss!"

He laughed and asked, "You are?"

I huffed, "Yes and let me go right now!"

His tongue licked my neck sending shivers down my spine. I tried to squirm out of his hold but failed, holding me down he swirled his tongue in my ear and asked, "Have you been bad?"

My lips trembled as I softly said, "Yes."

Massaging my ass, he leaned closer and whispered, "Do you know what I am going to do to you?"

I shook my head no, my pussy flooding with my juices, knowing full well what he had in mind. I defiantly whimpered, "No."

He persisted, "Mom I think you know what I'm going to do. Tell me!"

I groaned, "You're going to give me a spanking."

He spanked me once then twice. "I know you've been bad. Who's the boss?"

I moaned as my pussy flooded in anticipation, "You are."

"Yes I am." as he slapped my ass two more times. This time however he took his time between slaps to massage my butt with both hands, the massage turning into a squeezing and groping session as I no longer squirmed to get away from his hold.

He massaged my ass and asked, "Are you going to be a good girl?"

I moaned, "Oh yes baby, I'll be a good girl. I promise."

He slapped my butt again and leaned into my face, pulling my mouth onto his. He kissed me passionately yet tenderly. Our tongues danced as our lips made love to each other.

He pushed my face down onto the bed and slapped my butt several more times before his fingers rubbed up and down my slit.

He pushed down into me as his fingers caressed my pussy and said, "Is your pussy wet mom?"

I groaned, "Yes."

He growled, "You are such a bad girl. Why are you so wet?"

I moaned, "I want you to fuck me."

With both hands he grabbed my butt and squeezed it hard. He knelt behind me and let his tongue glide over my wet hot pussy.

I trembled as little jolts of pleasure shocked my body.

He crawled up from behind me and slapped my butt as he kissed the side of my face and asked, "How do you like your boss now?"

I moaned as his tongue swirled in my ear. His lips found my mine and devoured me with an intense ferocity. I was delirious with a lustful desire. He ravished my mouth while his hand alternated between a spank and a caress of my butt.

His hand finally travelled to my pussy and slid along my swollen lips that caused me to groaned loudly, "Please stop teasing me. I want you in me."

He went back to my ass and slapped it. I turned my head and stared at him. We kissed with reckless abandon as our tongues meshed, his finger returned to caress my pussy.

He rolled me onto my back and slid his arm behind my shoulders and pulled me up onto his soft lips. We kissed, his hand cupped and groped my tit. I moaned into his mouth as my hand again found its way down to his cock. I caressed it in my hand as I felt it's power while our kisses escalated lost in our shared lust.

His finger grazed my clit and I jumped at the sparks that shot through me. I moaned, "Please make me cum. Please."

He slid two fingers into my pussy as his palm pushed down my clit. I groaned, "Oh my god. That feels so good. Don't stop baby I need to cum."

His lips broke off from our kiss and sucked one of my erect nipples into his mouth as he finger fucked my pussy. My hips bucked on his hand, my legs trembled with the onset of my oncoming explosion. I moaned, "Yes baby. Make mommy cum. I'll be good to you. I promise."

He bit hard on my nipple sending a spank like sensation throughout me. He pulled on my nipple until I thought he was going to pull it off then let it go, his tongue swirled as it caressed my sore little nipple.

My eyes closed as I neared a mind numbing orgasm and then I felt his hot breath on my ear whispering, "Cum for your boss mommy. Cum on my hand. Cum baby."

My legs and stomach tensed as my orgasm erupted inside me. I thrashed about as I tried to withstand the enormous pleasures exploding inside of me. I lost track of time as I savored the never ending tingles coursing through my body.

I found my sons lips and tenderly made love to them with gentle licks and nips as I tried to recover. I looked at him glassy eyed, and said, "Cody that was amazing. I love you so much."

He whispered, "Turn around. I want to do you from behind."

I didn't move so he grabbed me by the waist and flipped me onto my hands and knees. He shoved his cock into my quivering pussy, grabbed my waist pulled out, and then thrusted his gorgeous cock back into me.

My head shook side to side as I whimpered, "Oh yes. Feels so good baby. Fuck your mommy." He reached down and grabbed one of my tits. I pushed back into him as I fully impaled myself onto his beautiful cock. I stayed still, momentarily savoring the fullness and power of his manhood buried deep inside my pussy.

He squeezed my breast and growled, "How does my cock feel mom? Do you like your son's cock? Answer me you little slut. Do you like my cock?"

I groaned loudly, "Oh yes. I love your big fat cock. Now fuck your slut I want to cum again."

He pounded my pussy with a vengeance. Fast and deep, the pleasure was indescribable. I sensed the beginnings of another orgasm as his cock continued his assault on my very wet pussy.

My eyes closed as I rested my head on the bed. I was mindless with the onslaught of mini eruptions coursing through me. He asked, "Is mommy my slut? Are you going to cum on my cock mommy?

Before I could respond he reached down and rubbed my clit. Hearing his words, my body lurched forward and I exploded with yet another orgasm. I groaned, "Oh yes. Yes mommy is cumming. Oh baby yes. I love your cock. It feels so good."

My body rocked back and forth, my legs spasmed uncontrollably, my mouth gaped wide. I continued to cum as he sporadically flicked my clit. Each time he felt my orgasm start to subside he would tease my clit and I enjoyed multiple mini orgasms on his big cock as he left it buried in my pussy.

Once he stopped tormenting my clit he gripped my hips and started to piston in an out of my pussy with an unmatched ferocity. I groaned as he pulled my hips down onto his cock. I reached underneath and caressed his balls moaning, "Fuck your mommy Cody. Fuck mommy. Mommy wants your cum baby. Give it to me."

He slapped my ass cheeks repeatedly as he pistoned in an out of my pussy. He groaned, "I'm getting close mom. I'm going to cum in your pussy."

I moaned, "Oh baby cum with mommy. Mommy is going to cum on your big fat cock too. Cum for mommy baby. Cum for me."

He groaned, "Here it comes mommy. I'm cumming so good." He slammed into me one last time and shot blast after blast of his hot cum deep into my pussy. As soon as I felt his hot cum inside me, I started to cum again on his cock. "Oh yes baby. Mommy is cumming too. Oh yes."

I erupted, as a fierce spasm rifled through my body. I collapsed flat on the bed enduring the force of the orgasm as it ripped through me. My body quivered, spasmed, and trembled from the effects of my orgasm. Cody his cock still buried inside me leaned down and made love to my ear as I laid still on the bed.

He rolled off me and cooed, "I love you mom. You are such a damn good lover."

I smiled and turned my head to accept his waiting lips. His hands tenderly caressed my ass while his tongue probed softly into me. I caressed his face as our kisses continued softly, seductively, and lovingly. My body tingled, I was so happy. I could do this all day and be perfectly content.

I brought my mouth to his ear and said, "Cody I've never been so happy. I love you baby."

We laid in bed silently, playfully kissing, and holding each other tight. I laughed, "You wore me out. I'm ready for a nap." He said, "Go to sleep in my arms baby. I could stay like this forever."

A warmth flowed throughout me hearing his words. I closed my eyes and savored the strength of his arms wrapped around me.

We rested for approximately 30 minutes before Cody got out of bed and said, "I'm going for a run on the beach. I'll be back in 45 minutes or so. Is that okay?"

I said, "Yes I'm going to take a shower and get dressed for lunch."

As I was in the shower I took time to reflect on everything that's been happening this last week. The quickness of how our relationship developed astonished me yet I'm feeling things I have never experienced.

I still get turned on when he calls me mommy yet we seemed to have crossed a line where I no longer am seeing him as my son but rather my partner. I've also noticed that he is starting to become the more assertive member of our relationship.

Those thoughts excite me to no end but scare me to death because it means I have to make a decision regarding how to handle things with Jim. I've known this day would be coming soon not because of my newfound relationship with Cody but because Jim and I have grown apart for so many years that it didn't even seem to me that we were in a marriage.

I don't want Cody involved but I fear that he will feel compelled to come to my rescue if things start getting emotionally out of hand. I was frightened and unsure as to handle that scenario but I also knew that I had to push past my concerns and have this conversation with Jim. Who knows maybe he won't even care. It wouldn't surprise me since he hasn't really cared that much about us for such a long time.

I finished getting ready just as Cody returned from his run. I was wearing a pair of ironed white short shorts that really made my legs look longer than they were, at least that's what I thought, and a light blue sleeveless pullover top with a low back cut. Cody smiled and said, "Wow mom you look hot. Give me ten minutes and I'll be ready to go."

I laughed at the thought that it took me 45 minutes to get ready and he only needed 10 minutes. When he came out of the bathroom he had on a tight pair of black shorts and a white muscle shirt. My pussy dampened as I took in his muscular physique. We went to the poolside restaurant and ordered an early lunch, at least early by Fountainbleu standards as it was only 11:45am.

As we ate I said, "Cody, I'm going to ask your dad for a divorce when we get home. Do you have any concerns about that?"

He gave me a caring look and said, "Mom I always knew that would be your best recourse."

"Yes I know, I'm just scared as to how your dad is going to handle this."

"Mom, dad will be fine. It's obvious to me that he would much rather hang out with the boys than spend alone time with you. Besides I'll be there to help if things escalate."

"No you will not be there. I want you to stay out of this. He is still your dad. This is between him and I, not him and us. Do you understand?"

"I'll do whatever you want me to do. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you."

We picked at our lunch, both of us deep in thought about the upcoming conversation with Jim. I finally said, "Would it be okay if we went home after lunch? I need to have this conversation with your dad sooner rather than later. If I can talk with your dad tonight it will give me tomorrow to handle the fallout as opposed to doing it Sunday night and then having to go in to work Monday morning. Do you mind Cody?"

He reached over and grabbed my hand, squeezed it and said, "Let's go home Tori. We've had enough of Miami Beach. You just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it."

My face blushed at the realization that he called me Tori rather than mom. I wondered if he just slipped up or is he viewing me in a different light? I said, "Go upstairs and pack while I check us out and Cody thank you for being so understanding."

"I love you Tori. Let's go home."

I settled up the bill, the Fountainbleu being gracious enough to waive tonight's charges. On the drive home I became very pensive as I thought how I would handle the discussion with Jim. Thank God Cody was driving as I was becoming more nervous with each mile that passed by.

As we pulled down onto our street I thought maybe he wouldn't be home but then I saw a car parked in our driveway. I guess one of his friend was visiting. That made me feel less nervous since that gave me some time until his friend left before having this dreaded conversation. We pulled into our garage and walked inside.

I said, "Hi Jim we're home early."

I heard no answer so I proceeded into the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks. Cody asked, "What's wrong Tori?"

I said, "Cody look who is in the pool. There's your dad with his girlfriend or mistress or whatever. No wonder he is never home. That bastard! Cody do you have your phone handy?"

"Yes why?"

"I've changed my mind. I want you involved. I'm going to have that conversation with your dad right now and I want you to record it. That asshole! To think I was feeling guilty about us when he's been having a grand old time with some bitch. Follow me and just record. Don't do or say anything else. Understand?"

I stormed through the kitchen doors onto the lanai and saw Jim's face in total shock. The asshole had the nerve to say, "You said you would be returning tomorrow?"

I laughed, "Surprise asshole your wife and son are home. Who's the floozy you're hands were pawing before I came out?"

"Honey this is a co-worker that I invited over and we might have gotten a little carried away."

"Jim shut the fuck up asshole. I want you and your sleazebag girlfriend out of this house. Cody and I will be staying somewhere else tonight but by the time I return tomorrow morning I expect you long gone. Pack whatever you will need on a short term basis."

"Tori please be reasonable" I cut him off and screamed, "Reasonable? I'm being reasonable. How long have you two been fucking around?"

"Tori it's not what you think" I cut him off again and looked at his girlfriend and asked, "What's your name? You have a name right?"

She said, "I'm Daisy."

"Daisy how long have you been fucking my husband?"

Jim said, "Daisy don't answer that."

Daisy whimpered, "Jim you told me that she would never find out."

Jim yelled, "Daisy shut up"

To her credit Daisy actually said, "Jim you can't talk to me that way. For three years you have told me that you were going to divorce your wife and marry me and now you have me in the middle of your family shit."

I laughed hard and said, "Three years Jim? You were telling her you were going to divorce me and marry her for three god damn years?"

I laughed hysterically as I continued "Jim get yourself a good lawyer because this is going cost you a pretty penny. Cody and I are leaving. Be packed and gone by the time we get back tomorrow morning. See you later Jim. Enjoy the rest of your life with Daisy."

I turned, looked at Cody and said, "Let's go I need a drink. I thought that went pretty well. What do you think?"

Cody looked at me and said, "You were magnificent Tori. I'm sorry for your pain but I have a way to make you forget all about it."

Once in the car I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, "Thank you baby. Did you get everything recorded?"

He squeezed my hand and winked, "You bet Tori. What are you going to do with it?"

"Once I get an attorney I'm going to give it to him or her and let them decide what to do with it."

"Tori that was a genius move. I can't believe you were able to think so quick on your feet in light of what was a pretty shocking surprise."

I laughed and asked, "Where do you want to stay tonight?"

He said, "As long as we are together I don't care."

I looked up the telephone number for the JW Marriott in Marco Island and made a reservation for this evening.

As we drove to Marco Island Cody asked, "Are you okay?"

I started to get emotional and shook my head no. My sobs started slowly before turning into a downpour of emotions. Cody pulled the car off to the side of the road and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I nuzzled up to him still, incredibly upset at what I had just witnessed.

He said, "Talk to me."

"Cody I've been feeling so guilty about our relationship and now I find out that your dad has been cheating on me for three years. I'm sorry but I just feel so bad."

He held me in the comfort of his arms. No words said as I slowly regained my composure. I lifted my head and found his lips with mine. We kissed tenderly, his tongue softly caressed my lips. It was a moment in time that needed no words.

My lover, my partner, was giving me the strength and support I needed. I whispered, "I love you so much Cody."

His lips kissed my ear and said, "I love you too Tori. You will be fine. I'll make sure of that."

I smiled and hugged him harder than I possibly thought I could. "Thank you for being here for me. Let's go to the hotel."

It was 4:30 by the time we checked into our room, which had a beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico. Fortunately for us we still had all our beachwear attire from our trip to Miami Beach so we got into our suits and headed down to the pool as it was only 5:00.

We found two chaise loungers by the pool. I needed a drink so I ordered a Vodka/Cranberry on the rocks. Once the waitress came back with my drink I took a big gulp, smiled at Cody and said, "I needed that."

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,331 Followers
12