All Comments on 'How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 07'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn, what happened next!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the story great but the ending was a total letdown. You give the mom total independence and happyness with her son then send her back to her awful husband. She should have told her son to back out and let's go find a lawyer. I guess you must be the same as her husband. A loser.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78about 1 year ago

I’m hooked…. Please keep up the great job

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

You need to wrap this up. 4/5

mikeinoregonmikeinoregonabout 1 year ago

While at a gas station Cody buys a lottery ticket. He wins. Then he “buys” Tori from Jim. Negotiating the price and other terms could be great. Jim says Tori only wants to be a whore. She agrees, telling him she will be a one cock whore. Fini.

ricbassricbassabout 1 year ago

Wonderful series please continue

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is getting interesting, hope there is much more to come

P_DoggP_Dogg8 months ago

Great story so far, I do hope there is more, don’t leave us hanging.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

This series dragged more than it needed to. There’s not much flow to it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’ve enjoyed this series, and I sure hope you’ll continue. I do think you need some variety -some spice to the story. You implied a couple of times that Tori was beginning to get turned on to the attention of other men and women, so I think adding a women (maybe one of her work mates, or other woman) - although Cody and Tori are totally devoted to each other (great love story) - adding another woman might spruce things up a bit.

Thanks again…you’ve written a very sensual love story - I hope you will continue!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's too much sex between the trickling of plot development, which drags it out. Is this the end of the story? There's so much more left to tell. Hope this isn't it. Such a disappointment if so. I hate when authors can't finish what they started. Such a beta move.

It does feel like this was a bit rushed and the author was trying to wrap things up. Randomly throw in that the husband was cheating, with let's say his secretary or whoever she is, for 3 years. I mean it explains why he's basically checked out of the marriage and projects onto Tori a bit (guilt symptoms). I still find that it feels a tad forced as a means to wrap things up quickly. Hopefully the author hasn't abandoned this story for good and comes back to give it closure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How long before the next chapter starts

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What happens with tori and Cody next

Cjmach1Cjmach13 months ago

Will there be more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Are you ever going to finish this good story? It would be nice to know so your fans can go to sleep at night without wondering about your two heroes.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Come on you have to finish this storie!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Excellent story, but needs to be taken to its conclusion. When can we expect the next instalment?

Mike (UK)

SheWaits4itSheWaits4it13 days ago

Please let us know!

P_DoggP_Dogg5 days ago

There definitely needs to be one more chapter to this story. Way to many loose ends to tie up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous