How My Hotwife Got Started

Story Info
Wife explores extramarital sex for the first time; loves it!
3k words
4.31
29.9k
46
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crainiac7
crainiac7
21 Followers

Laura and I have been together for about 5 years now. We have a good relationship and have settled into the typical "routine" that most do over a period of time. We spend our days apart at work, and our evenings together typically not doing too much other than dinner and some TV. Our sex life is good, but at the same time I find myself wanting something more. Something to spice things up a bit and bring the excitement back.

I came across the Literotica website and read through some of the stories in the Loving Wives category. There was something about reading these tales of guys who had shared their wives with other men that really turned me on. The idea of seeing my Laura desired by someone else and witnessing her in the throws of passion from a third person point of view would excite me to no end. But it was a very conflicting feeling when I thought about it actually happening in real life. Typically I would be defensive if I saw someone trying to flirt with her. But still I wanted to find out if this type of scenario would be as great if I were to see it with my own two eyes.

Laura has such a beautiful soul. She cares for everyone and is completely selfless when it comes to being there for someone in need. Laura is just as beautiful on the outside as well. She's short at only 5' 2", but has a woman's curves. Brunette hair and dramatically contrasting bright blue eyes that can just take your breath away! I couldn't imagine her ever being a willing participant in my fantasy. So how was I to breach the subject?

Fear of how this topic might ruin our relationship kept me from speaking of it for another several months, but as I read more tales, the burning desire to see it for myself continued to grow. I wanted to see her taken by someone else, and for my Laura to enjoy it thoroughly knowing that it was okay with me for her to do so. So I bit the bullet and brought up the topic of fantasies with her one evening.

"Are you 100% satisfied with our sex life hon?"

"Of course" she replied. "I think we have a great sex life, don't you?"

"I do" I agreed. "But I was just curious if you had any fantasies that you haven't been able to fulfill. Like, do you ever think about something else that turns you on when we make love?"

"Like what?"

"Anything. No judgments from me. Do you ever imagine you are with somebody else? A movie star or something like that?"

"No," she replied. "Do you?!"

"Honestly, I don't. But I do fantasize about seeing you with someone else sometimes."

"Huh?" she said looking at me clearly confused and looking for clarification.

I said, "Remember when we first got together? How exciting and new sex was between us? We just couldn't wait to get eachothers clothes off. And I could see the raw passion and desire in your eyes...I'd love to see you experience that again, and I know it's not realistic with me because we are pretty, well, routine with sex now. Sure, we are great at satisfying each other, but that early passion can't really be replicated now."

"I understand what you are saying, but I'm totally happy with what we share."

"So you don't ever fantasize about more heated sex," I continued to press.

"Sure, in my mind I may daydream about something more heated once in a while. Yes," she finally relented.

"What if I was willing to let you have that experience again?"

"Wait...are you saying that you'd be okay with it because you want an excuse to be able to be with other women?"

"I'm not saying that at all. I have no interest in being with anyone else. I just want to see you be completely satisfied. And there's just something that turns me on to think of seeing you enjoy yourself. In fact, it would turn me on so much that you would end up having twice as much fun because I wouldn't be able to resist taking you right afterwards for myself!"

"I'm not judging you honey, but I don't think that's anything I could ever do."

"I understand. Maybe it is just something best left to fantasyland," I succumbed begrudgingly. "At least I had given it a shot," I thought to myself.

A couple weeks later after Laura had been out with a few of her friends on a Friday night she asked me "Were you really serious about that conversation we had about fantasies?"

"I was," I replied. "But maybe it's just best kept that way, a fantasy."

"You know Kelly and I are best friends, so there's not much I don't tell her. I mentioned what we had talked about and I was surprised by her response. She told me that it's really not all that uncommon these days. There are a lot of couples that do similar things. Hearing that kind of "normalized" the idea a bit more. Like maybe it's not completely outrageous."

I was blown away! "So are you reconsidering your stance on it,?" I asked perhaps a bit too eagerly.

She grinned back at me and said, "I'll consider the idea a bit more. It does seem kind of interesting. You know, there was a pretty cute guy that was trying to flirt with me while I was talking with Kelly. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I liked the attention."

"Really?!," I said. "That's kind of hot!"

Laura saw that I was getting excited by the idea of someone else showing an interest in her. "That doesn't make you jealous?," she said with a bit of a sexy voice.

"No, I like it because I know that no matter what, at the end of the day you are still my girl."

"I am yours, always and forever baby," Laura replied and kissed me deeply.

She could feel my harness pressing against her as we embraced and reached down and started to massage me over my pants. As we parted our kiss briefly I added "And it's a turn on for me that someone else might get just a taste of what I get for the rest of my life."

That night we made love with a renewed passion that neither of us had experienced in a long time.

In the days that followed Laura started to inquire about how we could possibly go about making this fantasy a reality. She said it can't be anyone we know, that would be too weird. I recommended that perhaps a dating app like Tinder might be a good way to meet someone.

"With it being just someone we are meeting online I'd definitely want to use protection." Laura added.

"For sure, whatever you are comfortable with hon." I replied.

She downloaded the app on her phone and set up a profile and was almost immediately bombarded with messages from interested men. But not just anyone was going to do. She took her time and went through, dismissing guys left and right for one reason or another.

Just when I thought it was beginning to look hopeless, someone finally sparked her interest. She showed me his profile and he was a handsome looking man. "His name is Spencer. He's the first decent looking guy that has also been able to hold a decent conversation," she said.

"Have you two discussed what it is that we are looking for?"

"Yes, he knows that I'm taken and not looking for a relationship. And also that you would want to watch the action."

"So how do you want to do this?" I asked. "Do you want to invite him over?"

"I'm not comfortable with inviting a stranger to our house. And what if he's catfishing me and doesn't actually look anything like his pictures?"

"So do you want to meet him for a date first?"

"I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable with that either. What if he wants to murder me?"

"I don't think that's something you have to worry about. He's clearly interested in a no strings attached hookup, and you'll be in a public place."

"I suppose that's true," she conceded.

"If there seems to be a bit of a spark then you can bring him back to our place."

She set up a date for the following week. As the evening of approached she was feeling super nervous. I was full of nervous energy as well. "I don't even know if I'll like him in person." she said.

"It's okay if he's not the guy" I replied. Though in my mind I was really hoping this would be the night it would happen.

I watched from our bed as Laura got herself all done up to meet another man. She must have tried on at least five different outfits before she finally settled on a sexy lacy bodysuit with a pair of blue jeans and pair of black high heals. The bodysuit was decent enough that it wasn't see through, but it really showed off her ample cleavage. The blue jeans hugged her tight round ass perfectly, and the heels gave the illusion of making her legs just a little bit longer.

Just before she left I said "I have something for you." I surprised her with a new silver necklace that had one word on it. "Hotwife"

Laura blushed as I put it around her neck, fastened it, and kissed her gently on the neck. "Have a good time. I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she replied.

"Let me know how it's going when you get a chance, and if you'll be bringing him home this evening!"

"I will baby" she said as she walked to her car and drove off.

My mind was going crazy as I wondered how things were going. About an hour and a half went by before I finally got a text. "We're finished with dinner" it said.

"So?....How did it go!? Was there any chemistry?" I replied.

She told me that he had just walked her to her car and they made out a bit and that he was a good kisser. I couldn't believe it. She was telling me she had kissed another guy and I was instantly getting aroused.

"Is he following you home?"

"Are you sure you want this?" came the response.

"I am" was all I could think to type. I waited and hoped for a good response.

"Yes, he said he'd come over."

I was so excited thinking about what was about to come that I couldn't help but pull down my pants and give my super hard cock a few good strokes as I was thinking about Laura laying on our bed, legs spread as another guy's cock is lined up to penetrate her hot pussy.

After about 15 minutes I heard a couple of car doors close outside. As they came in the front door I was met by a fairly tall and handsome man. I kissed Laura and said "Hey babe!", then I turned and said, "You must be Spencer." We shook hands and exchanged some general pleasantries.

Laura then pulled me to the side and told me she was pretty nervous and it might be a little more comfortable for her if she took him upstairs by herself for just a little bit before I joined them.

We returned to Spencer and Laura said to him "Why don't we go upstairs for a bit?", took him by the hand and led him up the stairs. I had been watching TV before they arrived, but as soon as the bedroom door closed I turned it off so I could try and hear what was happening. I heard mumbled voices for just a minute before I heard the periodic smacking noise that told me they were kissing.

I slowly made my way up the stairs and stood outside my bedroom door. After a little bit I heard the unmistakable sounds of pleasure coming from Laura. I could tell he was going down on her. I had to open up my jeans to relieve the pressure on my straining cock. I heard her have her first orgasm, then as she was coming back down she said to him "Fuck me!" I waited just a minute longer so I knew they wouldn't be distracted when I slowly opened the door.

As I put my hand on the door handle I heard Laura cry out "Oh fuck...yes, fuck me!" I turned the knob and slowly opened the door a crack. There was my beautiful girl, laying on the bed, still wearing her bodysuit, but the snap crotch had been undone. Spencer was holding her legs up in the air and I could see his ass pumping from behind as he fucked her tight wet pussy. I slowly walked towards them as they continued, still unaware of my presence in the room. I got to where I could see over Spencer's shoulders and saw his big hard cock covered in Laura's juices gliding smoothly in and out of her pussy. He wasn't wearing a condom! I thought that Laura and I had agreed that she would have him wear one. For some reason this turned me on even more! This was the hottest sight I had ever seen in my life. It was like witnessing a porno in real life, with the woman I find most attractive in this world.

Laura looked up and saw me, gave me a smile, and said "Hey baby." She saw that I had let my pants fall to the floor and I was subconsciously stroking myself. "Do you like watching him fuck me?"

"Hell yes" I replied. "You are so goddamned sexy!"

Spencer sped up his pace and I think the combination of his big cock and Laura seeing that I was enjoying this sent her over the edge and she erupted with her second orgasm of the night. Then Spencer pulled her up and told her to turn over. She quickly complied, getting on her knees, and presenting her ass to him. He lined up his cock and slowly entered her from behind. I watched for a minute as they found their rhythm. Laura would back her ass up on his cock each time he was thrusting forward into her, burying his cock completely in her. As he was hitting her cervix, Laura let out a giggle like she does whenever I fuck her hard and said "Yes, fuck my cunt!" I had never heard her talk like this before. It was such a turnon to see her so heated up with pleasure and enjoying this experience as much as I was.

I moved around in front of her and she looked me in the eyes while she was letting out a groan with each deep thrust he gave her. She said "You like watching your girl taking a big hard cock baby?" She was really into it at this point.

I threw all caution to the wind and told her "Yes. I like watching you be a slut for me. From now on you are going to fuck whoever I decide to share you with."

"Yes baby. I'm your cock whore. I'll fuck whoever you want me to!"

Then I moved my cock in front of her face and she eagerly began sucking it as best she could while getting railed from behind. Spencer must have really been turned on by our talking because before I knew it he was letting out a long deep groan of his own. I knew he was pumping his seed deep inside my Laura. He held her by the hips and stayed buried deep inside her for a minute before pulling out and stepping back.

I was ready to fuck her myself, so I quickly moved behind her. I could see some of his sperm starting to slowly leak out of her well used cunt. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit and the tip of my penis was quickly covered in Spencer's cum. I slowly pushed my way inside her pussy. It was hotter and wetter than I had ever felt in my life. His cum was like the best lube on the planet, making her pussy feel like warm velvet on my cock.

I began fucking Laura in earnest and it must have turned her on even more to feel like a dirty slut, taking her second cock in one day. She had never done anything like this before in her life, and she was loving it. She was rocked by yet another orgasm.

I said "Good girl. Cum on my hard cock!"

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Aaaaaahhhh!" She cried out.

Her pussy clenched down on my shaft as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her body. I was so hard that there was no way she was going to push me out of her though. I just kept pumping away until her orgasm subsided. "That's right. You're my good little cum slut."

"I am. I'm your dirty slut daddy. Use me however you want, I just want to make you happy." She replied.

Hearing her say this blew me away. I couldn't hold out any longer. I pulled her hips tight into mine and erupted inside her. After we slowly came down from our sexual high, we chatted with Spencer. Both of us told him we really enjoyed that and hoped we could do that again sometime. I asked him if he'd be cool with me recording some of the action next time, to which he agreed.

After he left, Laura and I talked a bit more. I wanted to make sure I hadn't crossed any lines for her during that experience. "Did you really have a good time? You weren't uncomfortable with anything I said were you?" I asked almost hesitantly.

"No. I really enjoyed it when you talked dirty to me."

"Good" I replied. "I expect you'll be ready to spread those legs the next time I decide to share your hot pussy with someone."

"Mmm, yes daddy" she replied.

That was how my hotwife got started and the beginning of what was many adventures to come.

crainiac7
crainiac7
21 Followers