How My Mom Wants Us: New Pet-in-Law

Story Info
Sister-in-law accepted her new role as a pet-in-law.
5.7k words
4.36
25.6k
22
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUMMARY: After discovering the unsettling truth about the incestuous relationship between mother and daughter, the sister-in-law reluctantly accepted her new role as a pet-in-law.

NOTE 1: This is the third part of the enthralling "How My Mom Wants Us" series. If you haven't had the chance to read the first and second parts yet, I highly recommend doing so--it's sure to captivate you.

NOTE 2: All characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18.

NOTE 3: Please be aware that due to the intricate plotlines, this narrative has been split into multiple parts for publication. Stay tuned for the upcoming sections.

Note 4: It's important to emphasize that bigamy (marrying someone while still legally married to another person) is illegal in many jurisdictions and is not morally ethical. The rewritten passage only reflects the provided information but should not promote or endorse such actions.

NOTE 5: I'd like to express my deep appreciation to all my readers for the overwhelming love and support you've generously shared in response to my previous articles. Your ratings and likes have meant the world to me. As we set out on this exciting new adventure together, I wholeheartedly invite you to provide your valuable feedback. Thank you once more for being an integral part of this incredible journey. Cheers to a delightful read!

----

In the first part, How My Mom Wants Us: Seduction, when the daughter first came home from college, she witnessed her mother and her cousin-brother having incestuous sex. In addition to the mother's intentions about her daughter's sexuality, her confession indicated how she was attempting to persuade her children into engaging in incest while pretending to get fucked by her own son.

In the second part, How My Mom Wants Us: A Degraded Mom, after uncovering the dirty truth about her mother being submissive, the daughter takes the opportunity to exploit this newfound power, compelling her mother to perform demeaning tasks willingly and without resistance.

----

How My Mom Wants Us: New Pet-in-Law

Yet, I paid no heed and continued to drag her all the way to the main gate and ordered, "I will be back home in a few minutes, and when I do, I expect you right here at the door, naked. Wait on your knees for me."

"Please, Annu," she pleaded, her fear evident as she imagined herself waiting on her knees at the main gate.

Although our neighbors rarely come home, my brother typically returns by that time. Additionally, outside our house, there are often some sketchy, intoxicated individuals wandering around. Disregarding her genuine concern, I issued a firm order, "And you better not move, no matter what, Slut."

After I finished telling, I walked outside, and I overheard Mum hesitantly whispering at first, "Yes, Mistress." Her willingness to comply with my every command, fulfilling my darkest desires, was evident. However, her motherly instincts kicked in, catching her naked at the main gate by surprise. She began to speak but quickly stopped herself, realizing she couldn't protest loud enough. Her sentence paused at "but..."

"And don't worry, brother won't be back until midnight," I revealed, giving some sigh of relief as I walked outside and locked the fence gate on my way out, thinking that it might prevent someone from the neighborhood from coming right in and seeing my mother like this.

I yearned to visit a sex toy store at that very moment and purchase some toys for my newly made slut mother, but unfortunately, our village didn't have one.

So, I visited a stationary shop where I picked up some exercise books, pens, candles, clothespins, 3.5-inch brown tape, a plastic ball, and, of course, some Cadbury Perk chocolate sticks (one of my favorites).

Afterward, I made a stop at a pet shop, where I purchased a couple of dog collars and four dog bowls.

Next, I headed to a hardware shop to stock up on supplies, including rope, duct tape, pipe clamps, and some hooks that would definitely come in handy for a project I had in mind.

To round off my shopping trip, I swung by a local shop where a friendly vendor sells fresh vegetables and fruits. I picked up some cucumbers, carrots, potatoes, bananas, oranges, and a selection of grapes and strawberries.

In total, I spent nearly 1,000 rupees on all the items I needed.

Finally, I paid a visit to Sharmila's place. She's usually quite far from our home, but I thought I'd drop by since Milan was at our house this afternoon. As a result, I suspected Sharmila might be with her mother-in-law.

Ever since Milan got close to his first wife, Jhuma, we became friends, despite the 10-year age gap. We had a close bond and shared every personal detail, including her sexual life and sometimes even more.

So, I spent almost two hours telling her everything,

How I caught my mother with someone else,

How I undid her petticoat and made her stand naked while I gazed at her whole body and how it turned me on,

How I made her crawl between my legs on all fours like a submissive slut, and how she pleasured me with her tongue,

How I made her crawl naked from our bathroom to our room through our corridor, which was absolutely open, and if anyone had walked past our home, they might have seen us like that,

And before leaving the house, I put my mother on her knees at our main gate.

Although I didn't reveal that the person I caught my mother getting fucked with was Milan, his husband, neither did she ask.

Even though Sharmila listened to my every word very intensely but hesitated to believe me, I decided to show her how my naked mother was waiting for me right at the door on her knees. And I asked her to come home with me to take a look.

Sharmila eagerly consented and, filled with excitement, unabashedly lifted her t-shirt and pulled down her shorts. While I had witnessed her like that on several occasions before, this time seeing her in lingerie sent a shiver of excitement through me, especially after having seen Mum naked.

Sharmila let her hair down from its ponytail and started brushing it in her bra and panty. It was weird, but I could not help but keep staring at her at every asset--boobs, asses, legs, and every other curve. Unlike my mother, she sported a flawless modeling physique, devoid of any tan lines on her back.

Then she put on her lipstick and slipped on her sleeveless churidar paired with white palazzo pants, choosing to forgo the scarf.

She retrieved a conspicuously weighty handbag from her securely locked closet and informed her mother-in-law that she needed her to look after her son until she returned from my home. Afterward, we started to walk. It took us approximately 3-4 minutes to arrive at my home, during which we engaged in a familiar conversation, discussing topics such as life, her work, and my studies.

Once reached, I reopened the fence door, and Sharmila almost sprinted toward the door while I slowly closed the door.

This time, I didn't put any locks on the door.

The moment she stepped in front of the door, her bag slipped from her hand, and she let out a gasp in utter shock. "Fuck!"

I grinned and made my way inside my house. I noticed Sharmila, her jaw wide open in surprise, gazing at my naked mother, who was avoiding eye contact by looking down and lowering her head.

I set aside all the stuff I had bought and walked behind Sharmila, sneaking a glance at my mother from behind her. I observed my mother soaked in perspiration, her entire body shimmering with sweat.

Her complexion had turned a deep shade of crimson, and uncontrollably, she was struggling to maintain her balance. However, she remained completely in the same posture when I left her by herself, displaying a genuine submissive nature and eagerness to do whatever it took to make me happy.

Looking at her, my confidence was constantly growing, and I didn't have any intention of stopping at any point. My mother also helped me with this. Despite being found naked by her niece-in-law, she remained on her knees, unfazed by the humiliation.

To further embarrass Mum, I casually inquired, "Enjoying the view, Sharmila?"

With a blush, Mum instinctively tried to conceal her ample boobs with both hands, feeling a burning embarrassment wash over her. Unfortunately, her efforts were in vain, as her generously endowed breasts defied attempts to cover them.

Her legs were firmly crossed, concealing her neatly groomed pussy.

With a mixture of humiliation and vulnerability etched across her face, she slowly lifted her face, and her gaze met mine, her eyes filled with tears. She nodded her head, begging for mercy, but I had some other plans in my mind, and that's the reason I had brought my sister-in-law into our house.

Shamila turned around, her eyes wide with disbelief and a deep blush creeping up her cheeks. To her utter shock, there stood my mother, completely naked, on her knees right at the front gate.

She found herself momentarily at a loss for words, her voice reduced to a soft, breathless murmur. "I-I-I," she stammered, her lips trembling with anticipation. "I mean, I still can't believe, uh, in my eyes, what I'm seeing."

I caught a glimpse of Sharmila, and a flush of beet red crept across her face, a tantalizing display of desire. Her legs quivered with a subtle surrender to an irresistible force. It was the same longing I had ignited in my mother's gaze earlier this evening before I made her crawl in between my legs and serve me.

So, I took this opportunity, acutely aware of her eagerness, and I walked very close to her, my fingers tracing under her palazzo, touching her pussy over her pants. I leaned in close and softly whispered in a sultry tone, "Watching my mother naked turn you on too, Sharmila?"

She closed her eyes, inhaled deeply, and moaned, "Ahhh!"

I could feel her pussy getting wet under her panty; her warm breath was hitting mine as I asked, "Umm, you like that slut, don't you?"

Sharmila opened her eyes, but she remained silent. Her pupils followed mine, and her mind seemingly worked to make sense of the situation. Meanwhile, my eyes followed her quivering lips; she couldn't seem to stop herself from nervously nibbling on them.

I leaned in, pressing my lips to hers. She didn't resist; in fact, she placed both of her hands on my shoulders and kissed me back too.

I felt an irresistible surge of desire, and our lips met in a fiery, passionate kiss. Our tongues danced together, intertwining in an electric embrace. As the heat between us intensified, she traced the contours of my mouth, tasting the lingering traces of our shared passion.

My fingers, like a delicate whisper, trailed down to her cleavage, finding their way to the fabric of her churidar. With deliberate, seductive movements, I began to slowly draw it upward, revealing the enticing curve of her neck.

Then we broke the kiss for a moment, and I swiftly pulled her churidar all the way up. Sharmila helped too by putting her hands up in the air.

But as I took her Churidar off, she instinctively placed her hands between the silken fabric of her bra. Her eyelids fluttered shut, surrendering to the sensual dance of our intimate connection once more.

I pulled her closer, and we continued our kiss. She kissed me back passionately. Meanwhile, our bodies pressed together, and that sent shivers down my spine. I couldn't resist the temptation to caress her, my hands exploring the contours of her luscious 36-B-size boobs beneath the satin embrace of her bra.

In that electrifying moment, a soft, seductive moan escaped her lips and into my mouth.

A moment later, we intensely broke the kiss, and I asked, "What do you want, Sharmila?"

"I-I-I don't know," Sharmila replied with her shaky voice, and Mum watched all this happening in front of her eyes.

"Well, Sharmila, you desire to be my pet just like my slut mother, don't you?" I asked, attempting to claim control over her sexual impulses.

She nodded yes.

"You are willing to obey my every command without hesitation, just like my mother, even if it means defying your husband?" I asked, asserting dominance playfully.

She nodded again.

"And you will be my full-time slut, don't you, Sharmila?" I inquired, seductively tracing my words, seeking to stoke the flames of desire.

She nodded yes, shame and excitement colliding inside her, flooding the skin with blood and causing her face to redden, along with her ears, neck, and chest, which also blushed.

"You want to be your sister-in-law's sub, don't you, Sharmila?" I purred and tried to put the final nail in the coffin.

She again nodded yes but looked down.

"Look at me, slut!" I demanded.

She instantly looked back into my eyes with her baby face.

"You understand, I expect utter obedience at all times," I explained.

She again nodded in agreement.

"Our whole in-law relationship will change," I warned.

Sharmila attempted to answer. "I-I-I-I...."

"Spit it out, Sharmila," I impatiently snapped.

She whispered, "I understand."

"No, you bitch," I said suddenly and aggressively. "You must respond to my instructions with 'Yes, Mistress'," I corrected her. "In fact, you must always refer to me as Mistress unless outsiders are present."

"Yes, Mistress, I understood," she corrected herself obediently.

"Good kitty," I complimented her and then switched back to my sultry, soft voice and said, "You're learning quickly."

"Thank you, mistress," she whispered again.

"Hmm, now lose the palazzo," I ordered.

Her eyes blinked rapidly, revealing her discomfort and nervousness. But, recognizing she had no other choice, Sharmila stared my mother in the eyes and felt uneasy, ashamed, and guilty as she turned her gaze back to me.

Slowly, she lowered her palazzo pants, revealing herself in nothing but a bra and panty.

"Good, do you want to know who that person was fucking my mother's ass while putting a cucumber inside her?" I asked, shifting my focus to my mother.

Sharmila and my mother immediately replied in unison. Sharmila, being curious, answered "Yes," whereas Mum said, "No."

I looked at Mum as she begged, still shaking her head, likely revealing that Milan could impact not just their marriage but also their sexual life. She pleaded, saying, "Please, Annu."

"So, you will do anything to keep this a secret, Mum?" I asked, and before Mum could respond to anything, I walked close to her, yanked her hair, and dragged her like an object one more time.

Mum crawled helplessly, and we made our way into our room. Sharmila turned around and looked at me to see how I was treating my own mother and how my mother submissively followed my every command.

Once inside, I pulled up my nightie all the way up to my waist, confidently revealing my nakedness, sat on the chair, and ordered, "On all fours, Deepali."

Mum obliged.

I looked at Sharmila, who was staring at both of us, mother and daughter, naked. I looked at Sharmila and ordered, "Remove my flip-flops, Mum."

Mum awkwardly raised one hand while on all fours, desperately trying to balance her entire body on it. Frustration boiled within me, and I couldn't resist humiliating her further. I delivered an angry kick to her shoulder, causing her to tumble to the ground in a humiliating heap. She stared up at me, utterly clueless about what I expected. With a cruel smirk, I made my intentions crystal clear, sneering, "Use your mouth."

Shamila gasped.

I relished the power I held over my mum. Her cheeks burned with humiliation as my words cut through her like a knife. She positioned herself on all fours again, her posture oozing shame, and she couldn't bring herself to meet my gaze. Desperation dripped from her trembling voice as she pleaded, hoping to change my decision. "Please, Annu."

"Did you just question me?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Mistress, I mean..." Mum was about to explain when I yelled, "Just fucking do it, you dumb whore!"

My Mum, acting as an obedient whore, crawled forward and used her teeth to retrieve each of my worn slippers that I had been wearing outside moments ago.

I had my doubts about my mother's willingness to take such actions, but to my surprise, she went ahead and did it. At that moment, I became convinced that with just a little push, my mum would do anything I would ask her to do. Therefore, I tried to push more and ordered, "Now lick my sweaty soles, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," she responded placidly.

I felt a little tingle in my pussy as Mum licked my foot, but I kept my composure and looked at Sharmila. She was looking at my Mum in awe; her lips were again tentative, so I asked her, "Do you know your aunt is an amazing pussy muncher?"

Her face was flushed with embarrassment. She nodded her head, indicating no. Listening to this kind of talk made her moist pussycat die for attention.

"Yes, she'll eat any pussy I tell her to, won't you, slut mother?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Any pussy, anywhere," Mum proudly agreed.

"Good to know; now the other foot, too." I purred.

"Yes, Mistress," Mum responded properly, and she started to lick my other foot with her tongue.

I looked at Sharmila and asked, "Do you need to cum, my pet-in-law?"

Eager to have an orgasm, she replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Hmm, then take that panty off," I ordered.

Sharmila looked at me with her eyes widening. I could see her heartbeat rising away as her bra cups were blooming. She reached for her waist and paused. Perhaps she wasn't that comfortable yet to be that kind of open person.

"I don't like to repeat myself every time, you dumbass bitch." I snapped.

Sharmila immediately closed her eyes and slowly tugged her panty down. Revealing her pubic hair with a slow movement of her panty at first, then her crack, then her milky white big thighs. She then slightly leaned forward and slid her panties down to her knees until they gracefully slipped off.

She quickly closed her legs, and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she desperately tried to cover her pussy with one hand, all while her other hand shielded her face, particularly her eyes, in a moment of sheer awkwardness. I was really enjoying her shyness and shame, and to add some more curling of the index finger toward the palm of the hand to tempt her, I said, "Good pet, now crawl over here."

Sharmila dropped to her knees and slowly and obediently started to crawl.

I turned to Mum with a sly grin and taunted, "Enough now, Deepali, get down on all fours and present yourself like a table. It's not that hard, is it?"

"Yes, mistress," Mum replied and started to move.

"And face the opposite of Sharmila, so that she could see your dirty little used cunt while she crawls," I added.

Mum reluctantly complied once again, and I arrogantly placed one leg just above her ass, while the other leg rested upon her back, close to her neck, and watched Sharmila crawl.

Despite the excruciating pain, she fought to push herself onward, every inch of progress a torturous crawl. I could see her pain as she lowered her eyebrows, squeezed her eyes, wrinkled her nose, raised her upper lip, and opened her mouth.

Sharmila was nothing like my mother; Mum possessed an uncanny mastery of the art of seduction. Her sultry crawl left no room for imagination, her way of wiggling ass and dangling her ample boobs with every move.

But what truly set her apart was her intense, lingering gaze, a skill she'd honed over years of passionate encounters. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her as she sensuously inched forward, each movement dripping with raw sensuality.

12