How My Mom Wants Us: New Pet-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet I relished the sight of Sharmila, her body glistening with sweat, as she sensuously fought to crawl through the dirt and grime.

Once she reached close to me and made eye contact with me, I ordered, "Stand up and straddle my leg."

"Okay," Sharmila murmured hesitantly, provocatively rising to her feet, sliding one leg provocatively between my own, and positioning herself below my thigh, a hint of uncertainty lingering in the air.

"Now rub yourself on my leg, my dirty little slut sister-in-law," I ordered.

"Oh," Sharmila said, not overly excited about this task yet obliged like a true submissive, and my mother maintained her position.

"Lower yourself on my leg, my pet," I ordered with a stern voice. By this time, I already knew when to show my tenderness and when to be firm.

"Okay." She nodded, awkwardly lowering herself on my leg.

"Okay, what?" I asked, wanting to remind the pet who was in control and who was submissive.

"Sorry," she corrected herself. "Okay, Mistress."

After a brief moment of straddling, when I felt the wetness on my leg, I asked, "Are you enjoying this?"

"Of course," Sharmila replied.

"Why?"

"I get to hump your leg, just like a good, loyal puppy." She answered.

I didn't expect this kind of answer from her, but that answer really impressed me, so I complimented, "Good, slut," and before adding with a smile, I ordered, "Now grind your pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," she moaned, the feeling surprisingly good.

"This position is one of the best for a pet because it shows your trust and vulnerability," I explained.

Maybe it was the position, maybe it was obeying, and maybe it was how horny she was, but in no time at all, Sharmila could feel her orgasm building.

"I want to see those tits, my pet," I ordered.

"Mmm," she moaned sensually, her pleasure intensifying. I trailed my eager fingers along her shoulders, sensually sliding down the straps of her bra. Meanwhile, her own hands traced a tantalizing path along her back, seductively undoing the bra hooks. With a teasingly slow motion, the bra slipped off, revealing her ample tits, leaving me in rapturous admiration of her voluptuous curves.

"So juicy and flawless," I murmured with a lustful grin, wishing I could suck on them, but soon realized my mind shift, I instructed, "That's it, my plaything; hump yourself like a dog."

Somehow the degrading notion amped up her pleasure, making her keenly aware that while she enjoyed the intimacy of the encounter, the sheer filthiness of being demeaned sent her over the edge.

I lowered my leg, moved it from my mother's ass, and put it on the floor. With a sultry tone, I ordered, "I want you to cum on my leg."

She placed herself one more time, and a minute later her moans increased, and her body movements became more aggressive.

"Oh God," Sharmila moaned.

"Come now, my leg-humper pet-in-law," I purred.

"Oh yes, fuck," she whimpered, her voice growing louder before suddenly her orgasm ripped through her a moment later. "Holy mother, fucking God."

"Keep rubbing," I ordered, as my sister-in-law reached climax.

"Oh God," her knees buckled, and she dropped to the floor and onto her back, the orgasm seemingly never-ending. I watched her whole body shivering, a mischievous glint in my eye, and with a sly grin, I asked, "Mommy-slut, you want to cum, my pet?"

"Desperately, mistress," Mum purred, her voice dripping with longing as she locked eyes with me. My gaze shifted to Sharmila, and with a wicked grin, I commanded, "Get on your back, my pet-in-law."

"Yes, Mistress," Sharmila obeyed, still recovering from her orgasm.

"That's better Sharmila, you may become a good pet yet," I praised.

"Thank you, Mistress," she replied. Her submissive obedience sounding this natural so soon was very similar to my own mother's initial submission. Perhaps a new expression was in the works: like mother, like sister-in-law.

I smiled and ordered, "Sit on Sharmila's face, whore mother."

"God, yes," Mum nodded, clearly impressed on me that I could read her mind.

Mum slowly crawled forward, rising onto her knees and positioning herself over Sharmila. With a soft sigh, she eased herself down onto Sharmila's eager mouth, a pleasurable moan escaping her lips as she felt Sharmila's tongue begin to explore her cunt.

Mum closed her eyes and sensually caressed her boobs, her fingers exploring every curve and contour, while Sharmila eagerly indulged her desires with an insatiable hunger, her tongue working its magic on her pussy.

Watching my mother sit on my sister-in-law's face gave me an adrenaline rush. As I felt another tingle in my pussycat, I ordered my mother, "Lean forward, slut, and lick my cunt."

Mum straddled the pretty MILF and leaned forward. Delighted that she was going to be allowed to eat her daughter one more time, she said, "Yes, mistress."

I moved my right foot on Sharmila's pussy and rubbed my toes on it. I felt her pussy was leaking hot lava, and with just a little touch, she moaned in my mum's pussy, "Ahah!"

Meanwhile, Mum did a tongue tornado by swirling her tongue around between my pussy lips, making me escape moans from my lips, "Uhhh."

I closed my eyes and realized my Mum was also moaning loudly, which made me wish I could watch the scene playing out between her legs and Sharmila's tongue running over my mother's pussy. I moaned again and purred, "Mmmmmmm, so Sharmila, I assume you love eating some chocolate."

There was a period of silence while Mum continued worshipping my pussy, and Sharmila said, "It sounds like it. She's very hot."

"I bet she'd be delicious," I said, hoping to lick her at some point.

"I bet she is," Sharmila agreed, before finishing with, "Although I believe she is not as delicious as you would!"

"Yes, oh God, you taste so good." Mum chirped in and attacked my pussy very aggressively, wanting to get me off, at the same time wanting to show Sharmila how great and obedient a pussy muncher she was, and craving the sweet nectar of my cum that could soon be her reward!

"Shut up and eat my cunt," I ordered my hand on her head again, pulling Mum deeper into my pussy.

She Hungrily licked and licked, listening to my growing moans, knowing I was getting close. I babbled, "Oh yes, don't stop, slut! Lick my cunt! Yes, right there, right there, oh fuck, right theeeeeeeeere!"

I screamed as Mum flicked my clit, and I erupted like a volcano!

My MILF Mum eagerly lapped up my abundance of cum as my body twitched and jerked through my intense orgasm!

"Gawd, Mum, you are a fucking bitch; eat my cunt so well," I gasped a minute later.

"Mmmmmmm," Mum moaned, as she kept licking my pussy... with no plans to stop until she was told to.

In less than a couple of minutes, Mum's orgasm was close, and she began slowly grinding her pussy on the pet's face.

Sharmila licked hungrily, wanting to make my mother cum, wanting to feel the flood of pussy juice, and wanting to taste her cum.

Mum's orgasm continued to build until she finally erupted, "Yes, I'm coming, Sharmila."

As she coated Sharmila's face, the pet-in-law eagerly lapped up the heavenly taste of my mother's cum.

"Lick it all, Sharmila," Mum moaned, loving having her pussy licked throughout her orgasm. Neither did Sharmila have any intention of stopping until she was told to.

She savored the unique taste.

A moment later, "That's it, both of you pets, on your knees." I ordered.

Mum climbed down from Sharmila's face and crawled to my left, whereas Sharmila sat up and moved to her knees.

Eventually, I stood up and pulled my nightie back down, letting it caress my curves. Gazing down at the two seductive MILFs, a wicked grin crept across my lips. "You two were absolutely exquisite, my slaves."

"Thank you, Mistress," Mum replied, feeling the thrill of accomplishment from finishing the task.

"Anytime," Sharmila replied, willing to do this anytime, anywhere.

I got down on my knees and, with a mischievous glint in my eyes, tugged their hair roughly before planting passionate kisses on both of those sultry MILFs. "Nice to find out!" I grinned, savoring the moment when our lips finally parted.

Then I pushed their heads away and taunted, "Well, my obedient little playthings, I've got a naughty surprise in store for you."

They were still on their knees, their bodies tingling with anticipation. Both remained silent, their eyes locked in a heated gaze, wondering what other sinful delights I had in store for them.

I went to the kitchen, picked up a small carrot around 4 inches, scraped that with our potato scraper, and washed it properly, then picked up a cucumber, a couple of dog collars, and duct tape. I returned with all of them.

Once inside, I walked close to Mum and kneeled before her. Holding her neck with a husky voice, I whispered, "Stretch those knees, Deepali."

I could see her knees closely, a bit flushed and likely aching. Yet, with a certain awkward eagerness, she willingly complied, casting aside all rationality, driven by a desperate desire to please me. I picked up that cucumber, and knowing that she could take it all in, I placed it on her cunt hole. "Imagine this pretty nice cock, nasty mother."

"T-t-thanks," she stammered, looking into my eyes, as I began stroking that cucumber inside her and pushed it deep until it went all the way in.

"You have to keep that inside till morning, even in front of my brother," I said as I kept pumping that cucumber.

"Oh, ahhh, o-o-o-okay, thank you, mistress" she groaned, and I abruptly stopped and kept the cucumber inside her.

I sauntered over to Sharmila with a mischievous glint in my eye and casually grabbed that carrot, gripping it firmly as I wrapped my arm around her neck. With a sly grin, I purred, "Why don't you stretch those knees, my dear pet-in-law?"

She begged, "Please, mistress."

"What?"

"I've got some lube stashed away in my bag," she mumbled reluctantly, hoping I would use that lube on that scraped carrot.

"Alright, fetch that for me," I commanded, and as she attempted to comply, I halted her shoulder with a sly grin, and she looked at me and said, "Crawl over there and put that mouth to good use."

I sat in the chair and observed her crawl on all fours to the corridor, her movements hesitant and laborious, but there was an undeniable allure to her determination. Before long, she returned, crawling back toward me, that heavy bag clutched tightly in her mouth, leaving behind a trail of grime and grit.

I grinned lasciviously and eagerly unzipped the bag, discovering an abundance of over 50 tantalizing toys. From floggers to whips, clamps, and a slew of other enticing instruments that left me blushing in uncertainty.

I discreetly grabbed the lube bottle, applied a generous amount to the carrot, and sensually passed it to Sharmila. With a mischievous smirk, she accepted the glistening carrot from me and, with closed eyes, provocatively inserted it into her pussy.

"Keep those veggies inside your hot boxes until tomorrow morning."

"Yes, mistress," both answered in unison.

"Now, for one final degrading task, spit on each other's faces and eagerly lick it off while fastening those filthy collars," I commanded with a sinister grin, tossing the collars towards them.

"But I've never done anything like that before!" Sharmila was concerned.

"Let's change that answer,"

I reclined in the chair, witnessing Sharmila and Mum engage in a provocative exchange. They audaciously exchanged spats, and then their tongues danced across each other's faces with an unmistakable hunger. As the sordid spectacle unfolded, they sensually fastened collars around each other's necks, their desire growing with every tantalizing touch.

As they were close, I asked, "Did you know while you were licking my Mum, she licked my cunt too, Sharmila?"

"Yes, mistress." Sharmila nodded her head, indicating yes.

"Would you enjoy licking my cunt while straddling my mother's face?" I inquired about the complete opposite of the filthy mess that just went down.

"Fuck yes,"

"How about your husband?" I asked.

"Please, Annu," Mum whispered, holding both of my legs and nodding her head, begging me not to reveal the secret. On the other hand, Sharmila didn't respond at all.

I pounced, asking, "So you won't mind sharing your husband with me and my mother, don't you, bitch?"

"I, um...." Sharmila didn't know how to respond.

"Really?" I asked with a coy smile, "Fine if you don't have any problem sharing your husband, me and my pet mother will happily devour your husband's dick in all three holes."

"Umm... yes, mistress, anything for you, but I really have to go now, mistress," Sharmila replied.

"Alright, slink down that corridor, decked out in your churidar and palazzo, but stash those bra and panty sets away for my mother," I demanded.

Sharmila reluctantly agreed and complied, clumsily inching forward with that carrot still nestled within her, all while Mum kept a close eye on the alluring MILFs as they crawled. Sharmila hesitated for a moment, then hastily threw on some clothing before whispering seductively, "That was fun, mistress. "I hope to see you again tomorrow."

"Surely, I'd love to awaken to the sight of both of you sluts, on your knees, and naked," I insisted, with a mischievous grin.

"But your brother?" Mum worried.

"Well, it's your call, but you two better figure out how to get his sorry butt out of the house for the entire darn day," I grumbled.

"Yes, mistress," both replied in unison.

"Now, get out, you filthy whore," I growled, and Sharmila uncomfortably sauntered away, her cheeks flushed with the secret shame of the carrot nestled within her.

Mum sprawled on the floor for a good five minutes after Sharmila had departed. I couldn't fathom the intensity of my climax; it left me breathless. I couldn't wrap my mind around the taboo liaison with my sister-in-law. The rapidity with which she surrendered herself to me was nothing short of scandalous.

THE END.

12