All Comments on 'How My Mother Met You'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, what a read! More twists & turns than a Texas back road. Keep up the great work

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Wrong category, this is a cuck trash, not an incest one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is terrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

People are so quick to criticize. I like the ending you chose. It’s far from typical in this category, and doesn’t fit well in any of them, but it’s very well written. Thanks for sharing with us.

5*

Tc

racfguyracfguyabout 2 years ago
Where to begin?

Pamela was a narcissistic manipulative slut and a cunt.

Lisa was Pamela's pawn.

Roy was nothing but a human dildo.

Paul was a sucker.

Marcy was the hero.

Hopefully, the 'yellow pills' took care of Pamela and Lisa for good.

Here's to Paul, Maria, Samuel (Adam) and Paul's dad having a good life in Brazil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. I like that the son was actually revolted by and refuses the invitation to commit incest -- unusual in an erotic story of this type, and a much-overlooked, normal, and natural reaction. Good story, although I find the amount of damage the mother did to her son so far beyond the pale that I have trouble with the son not doing something far, far worse before disappearing. It is far beyond tolerable. I'm not a BTB kind-of guy at all, but... damn! I have trouble believing that a human could withstand that level of betrayal without some kind of reprisal rather than just taking his son and leaving. At the very least, giving his ex-fiancee something that would prevent the birth of another child with his ex-fiancee, like getting a number of morning-after pills down her throat as she was unconscious before leaving, leaving the mother and ex-fiancee with none of his children and no way to find him, and knowing that the reason is how they have behaved and the choices they have made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why doesn't he make the events public? There are a lot of reporters and shows just waiting for something like that. Mother steals son's fiancée who is pregnant. Marries her and lives a life with a lover. If I were him, I would make life for my mother and Lisa a living hell. And no matter where they go, the story would follow them. I would make sure of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...