How My Sister Took Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to the kitchen area a little later, I was wearing the same briefs as before as Evelyn had ordered, now damp from saliva and tears. I had replace my jeans with looser shorts because of the stripes on my lower thighs. The tight jeans irritated the welts. Evelyn and Stacie were sitting at the table talking to Mom discussing dinner plans. She turned to wink at me.

I was in obvious pain that evening when we went to dinner. I walked stiffly and winced when I sat down. Evelyn covered smoothly by commenting I had overworked my back hauling furniture all day. Of course she had to add a few jibes by saying, "Poor baby is just NOT used to manual labor. He doesn't get much exercise playing on his computer." Everybody except me thought it funny, but I did feel relieved our secret was intact. Dad offered that a long hot shower followed by light stretching would help.

Plans for the next morning were discussed. The girls were to head to Stacie's early to pack the rest of her things. Then they were to go to our main house to help Mom supervise the packers. The actual movers were scheduled to arrive around noon to load everything up. I was to stay at the townhouse and assemble all three desks and get them in place. Plus the cable guy was scheduled in the morning so we would have both television and wifi.

I was once again amazed at how smoothly all this was coordinated. Dad grinned and quipped, "I got skills." Evelyn just commented that it was the result of thinking a task through from start to finish. "Anticipating shortfalls and a little imagination goes a long ways," she commented. I knew she was referring to her having outsmarted me and saved my punishment log. I just nodded and kept a straight face and a closed mouth, certainly not something I would have done a few months prior.

Back at the townhouse, I wasted no time stripping and getting into the shower. I had visible marks almost to my knees so I pulled a pair of sweatpants out and draped it over my chair. I was toweling my hair as I stepped back into my room dressed only in briefs and had a shock. Evelyn was sitting on my bed, hairbrush in hand.

"Please," I begged. "I am so sore." She told me to step close and turn around so she could examine me. She poked a little and asked if I was going to balk the next time she told me to drop my pants. I shook my head NO. Stacie was bathing so she decided to come down to "check my attitude". She told me the marks were pretty vivid, but no raised wheals or broken skin. She decided since I had decided to be compliant, she would postpone the next phase of my punishment. Then she smiled slightly, and asked "You did not really think I would address such blatant disrespect with only a short spanking, did you?" I was thinking it was NOT such a short spanking in my opinion but kept quiet.

We were startled by a knock on the door and Stacie's voice. I literally jumped into my sweatpants as Evelyn stood to open the door. "I was wondering where you were when I got out of the shower. I figured you might be down here. I came down to give John a little back rub" she said, holding up a bottle of lotion.

"I was just telling John about how we were going to need all three of our cars to move your stuff in one trip tomorrow. When we leave Mom and Dad, we can swing by your Mom's and get everything everything loaded." I noticed Evelyn was now brushing lightly at her hair. Good cover for why she was walking around with a hairbrush.

Stacie told me lay on my stomach on the bed. When she climbed on top and straddled my thighs, I could not hold in a yelp. Evelyn laughed and commented how my back must be pretty sore. With her weight compressing my upper thighs, Stacie really fired up ass, especially as she wiggled back and forth while she massaged my back. After a bit, it turned into a very nice burn though, especially when she sat on my butt so she could lean forward to reach my shoulders. I was certainly distracted and barely heard the door close when Evelyn left. A few minutes later, I felt Stacie lean way over and start nibbling my ear.

What followed was a very nice make out session. I was very aware of her erect nipples covered only by a thin tshirt, but when I reached for them Stacie stopped me and told me to not get ahead of myself. We would be living together so we had plenty of time to let things develop. I certainly had something developing and was sure she was aware. I was totally floored when as she got off the bed she stuck her hand down the front of her pants, and pulling out a very wet finger, stuck it into my mouth. After she left I had to take another shower and put on fresh briefs.

By seven the next morning I was kneeling on the floor unboxing the first desk. It was too painful to sit. Evelyn and Stacie had just left. I was thinking about last night for about the hundredth time in the past ten hours. I did get a quick kiss, a hug and a wink before Stacie left. I was on cloud nine. Then I remembered the bug still in my jean pocket where I had stuffed it. I put it on to recharge. Now, more than ever, I wanted to hear their conversations.

The first desk took me two and a half hours to assemble. The instructions said it should take an hour. The learning curve shortened considerably and I got the other two desks finished in just over two hours total time even with the distraction of the cable guy. Just before I left, I hid the bug behind the nightstand. I could not find my bugger dots so had to use the remains of the old one but it felt like it was firmly attached.

I was at our old house by one o'clock and had to park down the street. The moving van was just pulling up, a smaller truck with the same logo was pulling back to make room. When I got inside, boxes were piled everywhere. Stacie said the packing team had swarmed over the place. All that remained was for the movers to haul the stuff out.

We headed over to get all Stacie's possessions loaded. Evelyn was right, it did take all three cars to move it all in one trip. At least we did not have to haul any furniture. Stacie's Mom had bought her a new bed, dresser and nightstand that was supposed to be delivered in a few days. Stacie joked she thought she could find a bed to sleep in the meantime and winked. My pants tented.

The first chance she had, Evelyn took me aside. "You know Dad gave our old desks to his former secretary for her kids." she started. I knew that. In fact I had helped the woman's husband load them up earlier. Those desks were in great shape and truth be told, I almost regretted giving mine away. The new steel and glass ones Dad bought had great surface area and room to work, but had only one drawer to put stuff. Evelyn agreed but pointed out that was what almost lead to our undoing and my great embarrassment. I was puzzled and she held up a small bag of things she found in one of my lower drawers. Reaching in, she pulled out the flash drive I had kept my log on until she insisted I put it directly on my computer's hard drive. "Do you want this getting out?" She hissed. I shrugged and told her I had deleted all the files on it. I knew I had. I had checked and double checked. My downfall was she had beat me to my computer and made her own copies of my incriminating punishment log. If she had not done that, my ass would not be sore while standing there.

She offered a bet, telling me she was planning to remove my pubes at the first opportunity. I started to plead when she cut me off. If I accepted, the bet would be if no files remained on the drive she would not remove my hair until and unless I screwed up enough to deserve it. But if files remained, I would lose every hair from the neck down, including arm and leg hair. I thought for a minute and accepted. I told her that unless she had tampered with that flash drive, there should nothing on it. She was a little disappointed when I won the bet but at least admitted I had been careful.

I felt pretty good that evening. We had a very nice evening together. Stacie's Mom stopped by to look around and announced she had news for the girls. She was the buyer for a chain of clothing stores, one aimed at high school or college aged females. The local mall store had a couple openings for part time sales staff when the new summer hires failed to show up. If interested in making some extra summer spending money, Stacie and Evelyn were to see human resources the next day. Both girls looked forward to making some money not given to them by a parent. I certainly understood that sentiment- if you earned it, you did not have to answer for how you spent it.

Because the girls would be busy the next day it fell to me to stay at home and accept delivery on Stacie's new furniture. The delivery guys were to haul all the furniture upstairs and even assemble the bed. The delivery service had just finished when I thought to check the recorder from my bug. I had hit the mother load.

The first sounds were drawers being moved, a little rumbling and some light conversation about who was going to take a shower first. I had to stop and remember the recorder was sound activated so while the recordings might be minutes or even hours apart, they ran together. That explained why I heard each girls voice muffled then clear then the other girl. Conservationists were disjointed, probably because they were walking in and out of the room while carrying on the same conversation.

And then suddenly I heard, "What the FUCK is that? That was Evelyn. A short pause then, "What is what?" "That!! I saw something shine!" "That is my new ring. You got a ring In your clit?" "NO, it is in the clit hood. a piercing in the clit itself would be way too much to put up with." "And nipple rings? "Yeah, you like? I think they are cool. Why am I just now seeing them? It is not like I haven't been around you naked!!!"

"Well, I had my period one week, then you had yours the next, I guess. I got pierced the week before finals. Mom paid for me to get it done as an end of the school year reward. I have been working hard to keep the piercings open and cleaned so they would heal right. Guess you just did not see them."

"Damn, that is so hot. But I am so shocked. I had no idea. I mean it is not like I did not see you up close while nude!!!" By this time, I was about on the floor myself in surprise. I could not have imagined this development in my wildest dreams.

Evelyn: " John didn't feel them last night? I mean I know you were making out." " Oh he tried to play with my nips, but I remembered I had the rings in so I would not let him touch. He probably thought my nipples were hard as rocks when I rubbed up on him. He was right, They WERE hard as rocks, but he was probably feeling the rings." Both laughed.

Stacie: " So that is all you noticed? Not the trim job I did?" Evelyn:"Well, yeah...now you have a narrowed your pubes into a little stripe...Oh shit! that is an arrow!!! A fucking arrow pointing straight at your clit!!" "This is just too wild.!!! I gotta do that.. At least trim down to just a strip."

Evelyn:"Damn girl, this is just one much. How much of this is for me and how much is for John?" Stacie:"both"

I missed a little from murmuring. The bug could not pick it up. Evelyn: " I was just wondering how good John is at licking pussy?" Stacie, " Not near as good as you are sweetheart. He is gonna need a lot of training." Both laughing.

"What is with this nightstand? It's way too close to the bed. I can't even pull back the covers." "Just shove it over a little."

Then I heard a loud crunching /grinding sound and then silence.

Oh man! The girls might be home at any time and I had to see if my bug was destroyed. There would be no way to explain myself if they caught me upstairs. Thinking, I texted Evelyn to ask her if she had talked to our parents today and to ask what she wanted me to get out for supper.

She texted back that she had not talked to them as she and Stacie had been busy filling out paperwork and talking with the store manager at the mall. They would be leaving soon and said they would pick up a pizza on the way home. Great! I had time, so I headed upstairs.

The bug was not where I put it. The bugger dot adhesive was there but no bug. My stomach turned over. I pulled the nightstand away from the wall, and there it was indented into the carpet. It had somehow fallen on the floor and the wide square foot of the nightstand was squarely on top. I should have used a fresh bugger dot. That accounted for the grinding sound. I picked it up and it appeared intact. "Test, test." I said then almost sprinted to my room to listen to the recorder. It was still working. I grabbed a fresh dot of adhesive and back upstairs, re-affixed it to the nightstand. Back in business!!!

I was playing online when the girls got home with the pizza. I told Stacie her furniture was set up and offered to help her arrange it if she wanted. They told me all about their new jobs and how each would be working at least three days a week, sometimes together but often not.

Stacie stated that since I was the one who would be home most I should do most of the housework. I might have expected this from Evelyn, but not Stacie. I must have had a less than pleased look on my face, because she smiled and got right in my face and whispered, "please..." Then gave me a soft kiss right on the mouth. My dick answered for me and I nodded. Of course that meant starting now, so I cleaned up the dishes and threw the box away.

We watched some tv and the girls checked their Facebook pages. They were to start work the next morning. Both would be orienting together. After a day or two of working together they would get their schedules.

I gave them plenty of time to get upstairs, showered and to bed before pulling out the recorder. Sure enough, it still worked flawlessly.

Evelyn, laughing "I saw how you manipulated John. 'Please,' heavy sigh, soft kiss. You could have asked for a kidney and he would have agreed, much less a little housework!"

Stacie giggled, " Hey, if he is helpful and responsible, he will be WELL rewarded. I will be giving him some up close and VERY personal play time. And if he isn't so helpful, he can have his personal time with his own right hand."

Evelyn laughed, "If he isn't helpful and responsible, I will kick his ass." Both laughed. I could not hear anything but indistinct sounds after that.

A banging on my door, the next morning woke me. "You gonna get up or not?" I heard Stacie yell. No way was I going to disappoint. I was up and in the kitchen within minutes. Both girls had smoothies and coffee in front of them. When I got my coffee and sat down, Evelyn stated that just because I did not have a lot to do did not mean I should be not be up and active at a decent time. I nodded and she said she thought I should get the place vacuumed today and the bathrooms cleaned. " You don't have anything better planned do you?" I shook my head. She grinned back. "Maybe you need a hobby or something to keep you busy."

Stacie told me she would cook this evening. "I might call you later to go to the store to buy something if I think of it." The girls went upstairs to get dressed for their first day and I got busy washing up.

A few minutes, Stacie came downstairs with a clothes basket filled a weeks worth of laundry. "Oh, yeah, get all this washed today, too, " she instructed. "Then fold everything and put them on our beds in our rooms. Remember to sort whites and colors." "How am I supposed to tell whose clothes are whose?" I asked.

"You know what tops and pants I have been wearing. As for panties," she said rummaging in a kitchen drawer, "put a dot on the waistband of mine with this laundry marker when you sort the laundry." I was confused. "How am I going to tell which are yours? You got them all mixed up in the basket."

"Easy, silly...." She said reaching her hand down her pants. She raised a wet finger and rubbed it under my nose. " Just sniff the crotch of each one as you sort them." A soft kiss and she was gone.

I vacuumed first. Not really a hard job, as Mom had given us her bagless super powerful machine you see advertised all the time on television. Only thing was, it picked up so much I wondered if the place had been cleaned before we moved in or we had tracked all that dirt inside.

Then I sorted the clothes. On her way out this morning, Evelyn had advised me to "not fuck up her clothes". But at least she gave me some pointers, like no hot water, no bleach etc. I had thought of a wise crack about how she must be conflicted between looking for an excuse to beat my ass, but not wanting her clothes ruined. But then Stacie came downstairs and I thought better of it.

I added my own clothes to the mix and got the laundry into the washer while I started on the bathrooms. I had cleaned bathrooms more in the past month or so than my whole life prior. I mean I sanitized those suckers.

I had the second load in the washer before I made a quick snack for lunch. I texted Stacie and told her I was thinking of making a grocery run and now was her chance. Actually, I was making a beer run, but same difference. No answer so I looked up the store number online and called it. I had to identify myself when I asked for Stacie by name. Stacie got on the line and said I was to buy a whole chicken and some regular potatoes. OK, I could handle that.

I had all the clothes dried, folded or on hangers by the time the girls got home. I was sitting at my computer. First I received a lesson on work etiquette. AT least how I as NOT supposed to call them at work if it was not important. I sort of considered making one trip to the store instead of two kind of important, but once again, I did not say that out loud. Maybe I was learning.

Stacie grinned when she saw I had the right panties folded on her bed. She teased me about having a good nose. I told her I noticed that half the panties were slightly different from the other half and that I had a fifty fifty chance of putting the right stack on the right bed. And added that the girls would have to mark their own panties in the future.

She laughed and told me I had a good eye and wondered out loud how many panties I had sniffed until I made my observation. Then she leaned into me, gave me a very sweet kiss and whispered she planned to make me VERY aware what her crotch smelled like. She went to change her clothes and I went back to my computer with my pants bulging in front.

They posted their work schedules on the refrigerator. The next day Evelyn would work 4 hours and the day after Stacie would. They shared a couple full days the next week. While making supper they both talked about how they like me serving as house keeper and how I should be trained to cook. I countered with maybe I needed to call Stacie's Mom to see if she could get me a sales job also. Evelyn asked what I knew about women's fashions.. I told her not a damn thing, but if I was being paid, I could sure tell some fat girl how good her butt looked in the yoga pants she was trying on. At least I got a laugh.

That evening, my bug had another revelation for me. I already knew Stacie was off and Evelyn would work half day. Stacie was telling Evelyn to call or text before she got home and how she had a few plans for me. Evelyn laughed and said, "So you got the bondage thing worked out?" BONDAGE????!!

"I think so, " Stacie said " a little duct tape over the knots should keep them from slipping when he jumps around and struggles hard."

"So you expect him to struggle a lot, huh, " Evelyn asked, laughing.

"He will if I am doing it right," Stacie commented. "He will go ballistic. Then lay back and say 'do that again'. But neither getting loose or having the ties pull too tight and cut off circulation is in my plans. Once he is under my control, his ass is mine until I turn him loose!!!"