How My Sister Took Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HELL YEAH! I thought. I am in for some fun!!!

Now of course, I was acting completely unaware the next day when Evelyn went off to work. I was thrilled to have Stacie all to myself. She was not in a big hurry to get started or at least did not appear to be. I was crawling out of my skin. It was super hard to NOT play with my own dick the night before so now every smell, sound, sight or thought made me erect.

We ate lunch and I assumed Stacie must have changed her plans. I was on my computer watching a you tube video when I felt Stacie step up lean over and breathe in my ear. "Come with me. I want to do something." Oh, yeah.

We got to my room and she grabbed me in a big hug, gave me a big passionate kiss. "Choice time," she whispered into my ear. "You can either tell me to leave, or you strip to your underwear and lay on the bed on your back." I grinned and said, "Oh, yeah, and then what? Because everything you said so far is a no-brainer. I am all for it!!!"

She looked at me and smiled. "First I am going to tie you down, then you are mine. Some of what I do you will love, some you will like, some you might not like and some you might want to get up and run away. But no matter what, you are mine and I will do whatever I want to do. And you can bet I WILL ENJOY EVERY FUCKING MINUTE. I will OWN you."

My shirt had barely hit the floor when my pants were down and off. I kicked my shoes off while pulling my shirt up. Stacie laughingly told me to fold my clothes neatly. Then said I better pee now while I had the chance.

She started by tying my arms out to the side. Nice little ties I thought as she secured me to the bed. "Test them..pull hard." She ordered. I yanked both hands back. Stacie laughed, and said "I said PULL HARD." She pinched my right nipple, twisted it and pulled it off.. Or at least I thought she had for a second. I yelled, jerked and PULLED. Stacie laughed and said, "Now THAT is a test!!" I started to get mad and say "what the fuck was...." when her mouth covered mine in a big kiss. By the time she pulled back to take a breath I had forgot she almost ripped my nipple off. It still burned, but my cock told me to shut the hell up an go with the program.

Stacie laughed and told me the ties were just right. Then she pulled some tape off a roll and wrapped the knots. "Don't want them slipping, now do we? " Then she tied separate ties to each ankle but tied both legs straight to the foot of the bed. By the time she said, "Ready to play? I was more than ready.

She took off her shirt and right away I noticed no nipple rings. I started to open my mouth and ask, then some part in the back of my brain reminded me of things I was NOT supposed to know. Another kiss then she rubbed a breast in my face so I could lick the nipple. Alternating between her mouth and each delectable nipple, I forgot the whole idea about rings. She stood up and skinned down her jeans. Standing in front of me wearing only her panties, Stacie said. "We are gonna play Truth or Dare but with a twist. I ask a question and if you tell the truth. then I do something like this.." And put her tit in my face "or maybe something else." this time she reached into her panties pulled out a wet finger which she stuck in my mouth. "Maybe more... Maybe a lot more." BUT if I think you are lying, then I get to do something not so nice. I will think of things as we go along. OK???? " I could tell she was not really expecting an answer.

Stacie giggled, leaned over and looked me square in the eye. Now these questions are for since you and I started dating. Back when I was still a virgin and you promised I was the only girl you wanted. And after you answer, I might ask a follow up question or possibly for an explanation. Ok? I nodded, now wondering. She began.." Have you kissed another woman or been kissed by one? I shook my head. Stacie looked at me and said "Tsk Tsk. If you are lying you deserve to be slapped or whipped. But if you really did not kiss a woman, you deserve to get your balls busted." "Huh?" I was confused. "Ok, have you kissed your Mom, your sister, an aunt?" " oh... Well, yeah. I admitted I did kiss another woman. And received a light slap on the belly for 'lying' the firs time.

Have you seen another girl naked? Thinking, I nodded. When? Internet.... I received a nod, a kiss, and a nipple in my mouth. She sat back and I could see my sexy girlfriend (I guess she qualified as my girlfriend, anyway) totally naked from the waist up, perky titties right in front of me.

Have you touched another girl's breast, butt or pussy? NO.. This time Stacie climbed on top of me and put her pantied pussy right in front of my face. I could smell her arousal. She raised up and moved forward until my nose almost but not quite touched her panties. I was starting to really get into this game.

Have you ever had any sexual contact with another guy? I frowned at that. "Hell, no!" "Not even with those guys you hang out with?", she teased. Stacie reached back with one hand and softly began stroking my penis through my briefs, just enough to tease. "Do you masturbate?" I nodded. I tried to answer verbally but could only croak. "Of course you do," she commented. " and I will bet almost daily." Her teasing was really getting me hot, she would pull on my cock then turn loose then cup my scrotum. "Ever had anything up your butthole?" I shook my head. she grinned.

About that time, we heard Evelyn's voice call out. Oh damn! She was home from work already. Stacie hopped off me, and slipping on her shirt, walked to my door. "We are back here, she answered, "in John's room. Come on back." What the fuck????

Stacie stood in my doorway, I could see her if I craned my neck around. Evelyn was not in view, but I could her her voice, "No pants?" "We are having a little question and answer session. I ask, John answers. Reward vs punishment." "You can join us if you want, but you have to know, my game, my rules. Why don't you change out of your work clothes and come back." I hollered "No." Stacie turned and told me to hush. Stacie sat quietly, thinking. Every time I opened my mouth, she held up her hand and told me to be quiet.

When Evelyn came back, Stacie stopped her at the door. "I have been thinking. If you want to participate, you will wear only a tshirt and panties like me. I am in charge, ok? I heard Evelyn agree and she was told to lay on the bed on her back beside me. I was embarrassed and no longer in the mood to play. I said that I did not want to do this anymore and was told I had little choice in the matter. As she walked to the bed Evelyn paused to look me over tied up as I was. She grinned.

"Ok, John, you get to ask Evelyn a question...go for it." Stacie said. I could not think of one. Stacie baited me, "Go on and ask the one thing you really want to ask." At my attempted shrug, she turned to Evelyn and asked, "Are you a lesbian?"

"I don't know...I'm not sure." Evelyn replied softly. I looked sideways at Evelyn then or at least tried. Evelyn simply said she enjoyed the sex but not sure if she was lesbian or bi as she also liked looking at a penis. She was a virgin and not ready to experiment with a male and felt sex with Stacie was safe.

At my surprised, "Oh..." Stacie said, " See John, honesty time. We will all be living here together. So no secrets. She then brought Evelyn up to speed on our question and answer session so far. "Anything you want to ask me, Evelyn?"

"No, I think I know your secrets, the ones I care about anyway. If I think of any I will ask." Stacy and Evelyn kissed each other long and hard as their mutual reward for honesty. Despite it being my sister involved, I started to get a little aroused again.

Now back to John's questions. "Other than me, has any female touched your penis for whatever reason?" Oh damn. Had Evelyn told her about her smacking my dick a while back and then holding the ice compress on it? I was thinking. At that point Stacie looked at me and said "For ANY reason..doctor or whatever. Stakes have gone up. Lie and get your balls busted...truth gets a bare pussy.... oh fuck.... What might Evelyn have said? I know I was completely red. Evelyn turned sideways when I nodded and croaked, "Evelyn."

"WHAT?" Stacie exclaimed, then looked at Evelyn for confirmation. Evelyn started with the short version- I was standing in front of her nude and called her a bitch so she hit me on the cock with her hairbrush and had to hold ice on it so it wouldn't bruise. "Oh my God, this is just TOO good. You gotta start this story from the very beginning. I want details!!! Wow, look at this, I am gushing!!" I could not bend my head down far enough to see how wet she was. "I promised John a bare pussy for the truth and he is gonna get it....in spades!!! John I want you to lick me out while Evelyn gives me the whole scoop." With that she peeled off her panties and mounted my face. I could see the thin landing strip, but no sign of that ring in her clit, nor could I feel it.

Funny how your attention goes off on tangents. Here I was eating out this girl while listening to my sister tell about how I had screwed up and she punished me in lurid detail. All about how I had submitted to her authority and gave her the right to discipline me when I failed to live up to her expectations. And then I started wondering about a ringed clitoral hood that I expected to see once I got to see this beauty nude.

It took a while for Evelyn to tell the tale. She had to pause from time to time for Stacie to orgasm and flood my face with more juice. Evelyn was laughing and at times had to pause herself for her own orgasms. I was pretty sure she was jilling herself as she talked. My erection was standing tall and completely untouched, and I could do nothing about it.

Finally Stacie raised up and laughing, asked, "So when I came in to rub your back the other night, you yelled because I was grinding against your welted ass and thighs?" I nodded. "I have GOT to read this log and see the pics!!!" With that she climbed off me and left the room with Evelyn. At the door she laughed and told me to stay where I was. As if I had a choice.

Evelyn came back in sipping some water and had a glass for me with a straw. "Figured you might need to rehydrate." She told me Stacie was busy reading my log. "Now that the cat is out of the bag, you won't need these," she laughed, pulling my briefs down over my feet to the ropes.

She offered to hold a bottle for me to pee into if I needed as I was not going to be released until Stacie said so. Stacie was still chuckling when she came back still nude from the waist down. "Oh what a naughty boy you have been, and I had no idea" She said that while the log told the facts, I should do a little editing and expound on a few details.

Turning to Evelyn, Stacie asked to ensure that backup copies were hidden in case I attempted to delete the file again. Evelyn confirmed she had a few. "I see you lost your underpants too. You probably feel like you have no secrets left, huh?" I nodded my head.

"Ok, let's get started again with our little truth or dare or maybe we could call it truth or consequences. Evelyn, do you want a question? If he does not tell the truth, you get a to set the punishment, BUT if he tells the truth you have to reward him. You saw how I rewarded him for confessing a girl had touched his cock.." Stacie thought it funny and Evelyn joined in. Evelyn stated she just did not feel comfortable with me eating her. When I yelled "hell no," I received a slap across my thigh telling me to behave and be polite. Evelyn continued, stating she did not even want me to see her nude.

Stacie remarked that my tongue could be thought of as just another toy and I could always be blindfolded if it comes to it, but it would be Evelyn's decision. "Some girls almost don't think of a blowjob as sex. Licking pussy is in the same category." Evelyn shook her head, not buying it...

"Ok, up to me, then. John have you ever gone through my personal things or Evelyn's.?" I quickly shook my head. Stacie sat down and said that since I was now nude she had full access and started to slowly stroke my penis again, and told me to make sure I did not cum. She said I would have to make her cum at least twice more before I could. Otherwise she would make me lick it up. Evelyn laughed at that and Stacie offered to let her take over my massage.

Evelyn declined saying would rather not play with my penis, then said, "I do have a question. John? Have you ever violated my privacy?" huh? I shook my head and immediately her hand squeezed my balls firmly, almost painfully. "That is one." How about Stacie's privacy?" OH SHIT!!! I thought, they know. I started breathing hard. "That is two for not answering. Want to reconsider?"

She squeezed my balls so hard I yelled. I started apologizing, "I'm sorry. I knew I shouldn't. I just had to know what you were saying."

"Yeah, saying about what?" Stacie wanted to know.

They both interrogated me about how I obtained the listening device and why. I told them all about my conversation with Dave and Roger when they suggested a nanny cam and how they would like to be flies on the wall and that gave me the idea. "Perv bastards" was both girls response. I told them I thought maybe they had been discussing my punishment log. Which both girls thought funny as they would never have planned this "game" if they had not discovered the bug. Evelyn offered. "The question and answer game was how Stacie found out you surrendered your ass to my control. I kept my promise to not reveal a thing. Of course she would have eventually seen a reddened ass and you would have had some difficult explanation to give. And she might have been very upset you had kept her in the dark." I had tears in my eyes. Fear, and humiliation fought for the primary emotion. They wanted the recorder and then spent a little while listening to the full recording. I had not deleted anything.

They were both impressed with the quality of sound and how convincing their ruse sounded. They recounted the story how Evelyn had stacked some panties on her nightstand and some fell out of reach so she pulled the stand out from the wall and noticed the bug. She had left the room to tell Stacie. Googling devices, they determined it was likely to be voice activated but neither knew if it was active or even had any idea how long it had been there. They wrote a quick script about piercings etc and improvised as they talked to make it sound good. Then they pulled the bug off and dragged one corner of the stand on top of the bug. IF active, it would be silenced. if not it could sit there. But when they found it had been reattached to the nightstand, I was busted. They were just careful what was said in that room. Plus they covered the bug with a pillow when they did not want to 'perform'.

I repeated how sorry I was and asked if they were going to tell our parents. They both said together, "Hell No!" "I like the idea of us living on our own and I'll be damned if I want to do anything that would jeopardize that. But you better resign yourself to the fact you are going to be be severely punished. And you now answer to both of us. Is that clear?" Evelyn gritted.

I nodded as I had expected as much. I said "I figured I would get my ass beat for what I did."

They both laughed. "Spanking is the least of what we are going to do to you. You will learn to do exactly what we say."

I had their smoothies when the girls came downstairs right on time the next morning just as they had instructed. Also, as instructed, I was standing there stark naked. For violating their privacy with that listening device, I had forfeited all my rights for the foreseeable future. Not only my total right to privacy but the right to make my own decisions on anything. Starting with the right to have body hair. The girls took great delight in giving me a full body wax the night before, then added to my discomfort by administering a sound spanking. Both took turns with the dowel rod. After they welted my ass and thighs, they used the hairbrush. I did not have a bit of skin on my thighs that was not red when they finished. Furthermore, both girls decreed I would remain nude while inside the apartment unless they decided otherwise.

Stacie could not resist grasping my semi-erect penis when she kissed me good morning. Evelyn just laughed and grinned then slapped my butt as she walked by. I yelped. My knees buckled and my butt throbbed. Her smile widened when she saw my tears. Today Stacie was scheduled for a half day at work and Evelyn would stay home. I had a feeling she was going to keep me busy.

When Stacie got home mid afternoon after her short shift, she immediately noticed the state of my ass. She asked why it was so red now when it had been only pink this morning. Evelyn laughed then stated she and I had come to a "new point in our relationship" when I 'ran my mouth' earlier. Stacie looked at me, shook her head and said she was going to change her clothes but wanted to hear the story when she got back.

Upon her return the first thing Stacie said, "I am surprised you would step an inch out of line since you knew you were already on thin ice. We are looking for any infraction. and you know it."

Evelyn laughed and admitted she had egged me on to see how I would react. She told Stacie she had brandished a pair of tweezers and said she had to check me for stray hairs they missed during the waxing. Then had teased me and asked if I had ever had my ass played with or if I had ever taken it up the butt. I told him you had mentioned us getting a strapon dildo for play. And maybe we should get one for his ass. We'd really make him our bitch."

Stacie laughed, said, "Oh, now I see where he might have reacted" Evelyn continued saying how I had yelled something like "fuck that!!", so she wet a finger with spit and bending me over started to insert the finger up my butt. When she asked me how I liked it, I blurted "kiss my ass."

"OOOOOH, and??" Stacie asked. "Well, I decided he would kiss MY ass," Evelyn stated evenly. Stacie started laughing making comments about what happened to inhibitions about play between siblings. "I would have LOVED to see that show!"

Evelyn told her I was blindfolded and then after going to all that trouble to make him pucker up and kiss her ass an apologize. "Considering I was totally aroused by the situation I just decided to take full advantage. I had the boy continue licking my 'whole undercarriage' until I had several orgasms. Another attitude adjustment session was called for to stop his bitching. Hence I added some color to his rump."

"Pretty heavy price for curiosity isn't it" laughed Stacie. "Bet you wish you had never thought of buying a listening device, John.". I nodded and was told that maybe after supper she would make me feel a little better about things, IF I behaved in the meantime. While we ate a light supper that evening the girls reminded me that I was a victim of my own decisions.

I prepared breakfast the next morning stark naked when the girls came down to the kitchen. Of course they were fully dressed. I felt another wave of humiliation even as I thought I should be used to being nude by now. I realized that my reaction was not just the nudity but the total loss of power.

"Look, the boy is showing he is beginning to accept his position in the household," Evelyn stated. "I have to admit I sort of like watching his dick bob around. I am going to miss seeing it all the time." At my puzzled look she continued, "We have been talking about letting you have a little dignity." I saw a ray of hope.

Both girls admitted to "pushing their advantage to the max" and said they felt a little guilty about that. After a long discussion they had decided I had been punished sufficiently. I would be allowed to be clothed. Stacie grinned as she said, "I am sure I can get those clothes off you as often as I want." I smiled back.