All Comments on 'How My Sister Took Over Ch. 03'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Sorry dude, I tried giving it a shot but this shit is just to twisted. I loved your Slave Camp series and will read other stuff you post but not this. Its well written and easy to read but NO.

.

Cheers

Maggie_freedMaggie_freedover 2 years ago

I kept waiting for John to snap, or run away, or for his sister & Stacey to finally realize the emotional and physiological damage they were doing; to Evelyn's own twin, no less. But that never occurred. Thus, this story (while entertaining in places) is far from being even remotely realistic. None of the typical limits of BDSM were observed (respecting hard limits, or safewords) and it just appears Evelyn is just plain evil to her own flesh and blood. Left me feeling sad for all characters, even the parents, who are apparently clueless when it comes to their own children. Yes, I know this is simply a tale but I can only give 3 stars and that's probably generous. I'm comforted in knowing that the rest of your stories are just plain amazing.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Yeah I agree with Harga. Fucking twisted and fucked up sense of humor I suppose. Definitely be skipping any stories from Gamblinluck from here on out.

uga2001uga2001over 2 years ago

I loved the story. I would love to see more stories involving these characters in the future.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years agoAuthor

I fully intended this to be one of those 'squick' stories. A family member not only took advantage but went way too far. But at the same time, isn't ANY incest story taking things way too far? In this case I looked at it as a twin having been so upset her brother never lived up to his potential that once she got the power to force a change she went too far and took full advantage.

She considered her actions not only justified but needed to push her brother to succeed. No matter the cost.

I had Evelyn remain virgin for a reason. She was trying to rectify or reassign her own repressed sexual feelings. Her brother was the only male available.

DragonsharkDragonsharkover 2 years ago

I truly had hoped you'd had the story turn around. have the girls grow a conscience

John asks his "loving" twin sister Evelyn for help. He must have felt safe to do so.

And Despite knowing her his entire life, he must have failed to notice she's a thriving psychopath who shows no empathy or sense of guilt, and shows textbook signs of narcissism. Blatantly using blackmail to force John into submission, and then claiming it's all HIS fault. Even when Evelyn violated his trust again by carelessly blabbing exposing his to his girlfriends psychopathic mother.

Even when John lets his sister and his girlfriend (who apparently is also fine with severely torturing and raping him) that he doesn't want any of this and tells them to stop... they don't care and show no empathy at all. What little moments of "concern" there are don't feel anywhere close to sincere.

Evelyn claims she wants the best for her twin brother while assaulting him severely, from the moment he asked her to help him better himself, causing him insufferable emotional en psychological distress.

And the girlfriend? Why would he still want her? There is no love, no care.. threatening to punching his balls into his stomach for something he says? Instead of warning "the love of her life" (John) that her predatory mother will try to trick him into more torture and humiliation, she chooses to make a bet with her mother just to see how much more her lover will end up being beaten and raped. yes.. .raped... and after he told her all that was done to him by her mother she stoically John "Well now you will live with the consequences."

The severity of the beatings and the countless anal and oral rape sessions and psychological torture (blackmail, no way out, no one protects him and his emotional defenses are eroded and broken) by all three women involved is actually quite sickening.. brutal..

This story should be in the horror story section...

I wholeheartedly agree with Maggie_freed's comments ,I had hope it would improve and some humanity trickled into the hollow hearts of these sadistic and cruel women... i even held out hope John would decide enough is enough and confess to his parents ... The only people that need straightening up are the women in this story ... and to an extend his parents ...

Sorry for the length of the comment.

chuunichuuniover 2 years ago

I was hoping this story would take a turn at some point and become atleast somewhat likable but alas it did not... The females are all cruel and evil. I read quite a bit of both femdom and incest stories and I enjoy both quite a bit. This one however left me feeling a little bit sick at the end of it all.

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

No compassion in this story. He never got rewarded for good behaviour. We need another chapter where he accepts his position and enjoys life. Moves into the girls bedroom and has amazing time with love. Reading it I was thinking his best way out was suicide.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years agoAuthor

I had written another story to follow this originally. Remember this was originally published on another site. I had to adapt it to meet standards here. I'm not sure I will bother to adapt any more because of the low reader grading.

In the original, the boy was the one who instigated his sister taking over. He did it to placate her so she did not turn him in to his parents. He wanted to stay in town and have his freedom.

The next year or so he did well in school, making his parents proud. He paid on occasion with his butt but as long as he worked with his sister and girlfriend those instances were kept to a minimum. He got plenty of sex, but at his girlfriend's option. The girls played when they felt like it but for the most part, getting good grades was the goal for all three. It took a long time to convert the story. I'm not sure I want to continue. I have a couple other stories I may try but I am hesitant.

I get comments where they want the incest to be 'wholesome' (like incest is not just totally wrong in the first place) and the femdom to be nice and fair..... Then when I don't have enough sex or even enough 'perv' factor, I get just as many negative comments.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Mental instability and suicide always seems likely outcome of such stories.

Str8guy25Str8guy25over 2 years ago

He should have showed all the evidence to his dad, he could have moved into the dorm and f-d Evelyns life up. Stacie would have continued his pain for life. He's a wuss. Still 5 stars.

DragonsharkDragonsharkover 2 years ago

@Gamblnuck

First off i do like the story, despite it provoking some rather strong negative emotions towards the female protagonists.

My previous comment was in part fueled by the feelings your story provoked as it was written shorty after finishing reading.

So... after some pondering I believe I've pinned down why i and others ended up feeling .. upset.. after reading: The characters seem to have disconnects between what they say (love, care, and having his best interests) and what they do (rather brutal and often unjustified beatings, blackmail, forcing sexual acts and submission by coercion and deception) And despite Johns best efforts and clear improvements his sister and his girlfriend keep getting worse and worse.

That makes it feel like they are emotionally disconnected... which is typically the "psychopath" way...

When i read this story, the characters don't seem supposed to be psychopaths but they do "feel" that way some times...

And that can lead to readers ending up feeling negatively after reading, which can reflect to the voting score.

En fin, please don't be discouraged. I do hope you keep writing, and encourage you to take my, and others, criticism as tools to improve your work. Or disregard it if you feel it's useless to you.

Besides all this i am still quite curious about the follow up story and hope to see it pop up here at some point...also where to find your original version of this story and its follow up? (ꉺ⍸ꉺ)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a good story... I will say that. I just can't come to grips with him allowing all of that as I can't see it in myself.... maybe at the start just for graduation but they took it to the extreme quickly. I don't see how this doesn't end with John as a cuck and Stacie screwing whoever even if they stay together. This just made me sad... They don't see how broken he is... nothing is enjoyable for him. Thwy may as well move on to waterboarding next because it's honestly just becoming torture. Like I said it was a good story. I like stories that evoke emotion and this had me in tears for John at points.... It was just a lot of sadness and horror as I read. Keep writing! I love some of your other stuff but this was a painful read but like watching a wreck on the road, it held my focus til the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story very hot especially Mrs hodges

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years agoAuthor

@ dragonshark I attempted to send you a private email. I am not sure why but it would not go through. That is often what happens. I do receive email though. try me.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

What a piece of crap, you can’t write can’t think and your story line is rediculous. What a waste of effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fascinating look into the behaviour of 3 sadistic women and one masochistic man. The readers who were appalled after chapter 1 clearly should cross BDSM off their reading lists and maybe join a church. I personally think it’s time for women to assert themselves and demand a reckoning with the male chauvenists who have oppressed them for so long. Being a submissive male myself, I can relate to John’s plight. I would love to serve a mistress as her nude houseboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to hear what happens next

KorakdasKorakdasover 2 years ago

Don't like it , there must be some love scene , I mean real love not just sex,hate it.0/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
SPOILED BY SILLY FEMDOM CRAP.

This story COULD have been a very fine tale but for the sadistic tone. There is nothing erotic about abuse and cruelty. The author seems obsessed with control and domination instead or eroticism and sexual excitement. The story was spoiled and cheapened by the senseless acts of violence to the level of being sociopathic especially 'Evelyn' I gave it 1* but, CLEARLY, that is too high a rating! A turn towards a more sexual and intimate relationship would have saved this poor effort In any realistic situation there would have been reactions to the violence which would have ended up on the TV news and the Police 'blotter'... or worse! A SAD FAILURE!

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

You are a talented writer but This is the worst story that you have ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Then John killed himself, leaving instructions for his best friends to distribute the logs and images of what took place.

All 3 women were arrested and eventually ended up in prison for their deeds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah this one kind of went off the rails, you could have made this entertaining without Evelyn going completely sadistic. I liked the story line to start with, but the chapters just kept getting worse. You warned us at the beginning, but it just wasn’t what I hoped you were going to give us. Thanks. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a man who will stabe one of these three women at some point. And it disturbs me that That was what arroused me more. The prospect of these sadistic bullies regretting their behavior towards john. He’s an idiot. But he didn’t deserve this.

They treat him in every possible way beneath them. And All I can see is them getting shot by uncle bill. Exposed and arrested if John doesn’t snap first.

Them losing everything because they considered getting licked after a physically, emotionally and sexually abusive power trip.

Was more important than actually helping him.

All this left me was with vindictive image of them beat up, on the streets after prison with john having a decent job and friends after he got out of therapy. And that mom is 6 feet under.

I do not like having these thoughts. Where is retribution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't believe all the negative comments! You people are very rude. This is well written and must have taken ages to write and post.

Being controlled and humiliated isn't actually supposed to be fun for the victim! It is at first, but in real life it is a case of "be careful what you wish for".

Sadistic types that are willing to engage in femdom, tend not to care much about hurting others feelings.

He didn't find a partner and explore his fetish, the sick bastard used his own sister and he got what he asked for.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

One of the fallacies in this and other Femdom stories that involve male chastity is “milking.” Prostate massage merely forces out prostate fluid. It does not “empty his balls.” Only ejaculation does that. Prostate milking is not sufficient to relieve a male’s need for sexual release. There is also mention of the atrophy or permanent loss of penile length with prolonged inhibition of erections. That part is true. The girls, especially Evelyn, indicate they don’t care if chastity results in permanent shrinkage. Yet they say they want to avoid permanent damage to his penis. A contradiction.

Of course this is just a story. Possibly it is a fantasy for some of the readers. But some might act out some or all of these lifestyle choices resulting in permanent harm if one fails to take proper care. Now our main character, essentially a slave, gets beaten and tortured during his college years when he should be having fun and making friends. His whole world is limited to serving the women in his life. He basically has become a prisoner.

All he can do is work (study), be sexually deprived, and basically, he cannot have any fun, unless one considers forced oral on three different women (one his twin sister) to be fun. In reality, he can go to the police, show them what has been done to him, retain an Attorney to get a court order to destroy the logs and photos used for blackmail, and of course, the three women get punished. Stacie’s Mom owns a big business and has a deep pocket so maybe a lawyer would take the case on a contingency basis. But fear conditioning has made him unable to break free. And unfortunately the ending of chapter 3 does not really wrap things up. Too bad FTDS (Finish The Damn Story) is no longer here to write a more complete ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story with lots to consider. I have to agree with some commenters that this treatment would have the potential to drive someone to violence (self or otherwise) or extreme depression. I kept thinking about John running away and even living on the street to escape. This is a one-way street to psychosis (or whatever the correct diagnosis would be). I appreciate your work, but there is no hope for John in this. His success in college would little compensate for being controlled, demeaned, and brutalized.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

Loved this story. Excellent job!!!!! The characters were Fantastic.!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incest is a biological term. There is none in this or ch 1. Without penile penetration of a vagina, forced oral does not qualify.

If you like loooong winded humiliation, try the dismal, whiny world of Jane Marwood.

As BDSM, this is poor. There is lots better here or the old Flogmaster stories.

The biggest flaw in this story is the pictures. If I were to submit to discipline from my sister, and she pulled out a camera; I would break all her fingers. Anyone who agreed to photo documentation of punishment with threat of blackmail is 2 digit percentages shy of a 3 digit I.Q. Such a person might be literally incapable of looking after themselves. They would NOT be passing a HS physics course.

Sucks out loud. 1/5

daiblo598daiblo598over 1 year ago

Great writing and a great story, but I would have taken my own life rather than live like this. This is just too far out there for my taste. Yes I gave it five stars and that is for the writing and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually quite believable. Life is filled with moving-the-goalpost devolving of relationships. Evelyn is actually rather insecure and consistent in her keeping of the perhaps dehumanising promise that starts the story. It's one option for people who in some's outlooks waste their potential and can't agree to be responsible.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

Typical sister is an evil bitch that blackmails her brother in to becoming his sissy slave locked in chastity. Why can't any authors write a femdom story where the woman is not doing what they do out of malice or hate but instead do it out of love. You could have wrote this story where the sister at first is doing it to help her twin brother reach his full potential but over time the brother and sister realizes that he loves being submissive and she loves dominating him and they come to an agreement where he becomes her true submissive and a loving bond is formed. See it's not hard and it would actually stand out as a different story and not just another cookie cutter femdom story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved the story. I had trouble putting it down. I just had to know what was next. Then, Stacie's Mom got involved. I didn't really get into anything she brought to the story . I just felt it dragged from that point of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES