How My Wife Made me a CumSlut Cuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Cuckold, BJ, cream pie eating.
1.5k words
4.62
36.9k
43

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers

Chapter 2

We had similar weekends with Jimmy for the next month. We all enjoyed it. The next week I asked my wife when Jimmy was coming over and she told me he's not. He had some family commitment. I've got to admit I was a bit sad that we wouldn't be joining in the hot sex.

Saturday evening came around and my wife came to me with a beautifully wrapped gift. I searched my mind and knew it wasn't my birthday or our anniversary and I looked at her questioning what was up. She just said I've been so good with my new role with her and Jimmy, she thought I needed a reward. I opened the box to find a small leather collar with a tag 'CumSlut' printed on it. She removed it from the box and placed it around my neck. I'm not sure what to think. I had a flood of thoughts and as if she was reading my mind, she said you don't need to wear this to work or other places but I would like you to wear it tonight and any other time you want too.

I looked in the mirror and thought of how much enjoyment I've given and received by eating my wife's creamed pussy and sucking Jimmy's beautiful smooth cock. I suddenly felt my cock growing and excited to be her CumSlut.

She noticed the bulge in my pants and said I want you to wear it tonight. We're going out to the club and have a few drinks and some dancing. We changed our clothes ready to leave She had her pert tits on display with plenty of cleavage showing and I could see her nipples pressing against her dress. Easy to see that she was without a bra. Her dress was short showing off her nice tight round ass and long tanned legs with a pair of heels. This entire outfit was new and she looked ready to kill at the club.

We got to the club and it was not super busy but still a decent sized crowd. I could see she was getting many stares as we walked to a table and sat down. She told me what she wanted to drink and I went to the bar to get them as I waited I could see many guys checking her out and her flirtatious looks back at them. I returned and we sat enjoying our drinks listening to the music. She jumped up and said I'll go get the next round. By now the bar was busy and she walked over squeezing herself in between two guys giving them a smile and giving them a chance to be close and rub against her. I could see she was talking them up and each were smiling and laughing. I watched as they all had a shot of what looked like tequila.

She turned and pointed to me and returned with two drinks. She said these guys had bought our drinks and she was going to dance with them in return for the drinks. Just like that she was on the floor with both of these guys. They danced a few songs each song getting closer and the dancing became a slow rub. One guy had his crotch pushed up tight against her ass and the other guy tight against her front and she had her boobs pushed as tight as possibly into hIs chest. Hands were roaming and rubbing I think I even saw a few kisses exchanged. My wife looked like she was on cloud nine. They went to the bar again and one guy had her around the waist wile the other hand his hand rubbing her ass. They had another shot and all turned and returned with drinks to our table. I could see my wife's nipples were hard as rocks and both men had nice bulges growing in their pants. They all sat down and she introduced them to me. She then shocked me even more than I thought possible when she asked if they would like to go outside and we would give them a blowjob in the parking lot in return for the drinks they bought. I was dumbfounded and they looked at one another a said why not. We all downed our drinks, me needing the liquid courage. We got up and she pulled each guy in tight and grabbed their cock through their pants and gave them a very sensual open mouthed kiss. We left to our car. She again went up to each guy a gave them both a squeeze and a sloppy kiss. She proceeded to undo both their pants and pull down their underwear until their semi hard cocks jumped out. She tasted both of them and kissed and sucked each cock. As she sucked one she grabbed my head and pulled it close to the other guys cock and I began to kiss and lick it. They were both bigger than average but not huge. The guy, Tom, that my wife was sucking had a fat thick cock. She could hardly get it in her mouth. The other guy, Paul, that I was sucking had nice thin cock bit what I liked was his tight shaven ball sack. It was tight and full and felt so nice in my hand. I had one hand on his cock and the others caressing his balls and my mouth full of cock. My cocksucking skills had definitely improved. In no time we each had these guys with their knees bent and their head rolled back. My wife stoped and said you guys need to see my husbands new chocker. Baby show them what I gave you to wear I unbutton my shirt enough that they we able to see it and they both laughed and Paul said your slut is doing a great job sucking my cock. What a good little cock sucker he is. That made me take it a little bit deeper and suck harder. We traded guys part way through. My wife pulled her top down exposing her tits for the guys to see and rub. Toms fat cock tasted much better than Paul's musky cock. I could tell he was close. He kept saying to suck it you slut. This was such a turn on for me. He shot a load down my throat and two more shots on my tongue and my face. All the while my beautiful wife kept glancing over at me smiling and she would tell me what a good cum slut I am. After cleaning up Toms cock, my wife pulled me near and we both licked and sucked Paul's. I was really enjoying sucking his smooth tight sack when my wife put his dick in my mouth and stood up to let them play with her bare tits and Tom rubbing her ass.

Paul shot his load clear down my throat. I sucked it in with out chocking like a pro. I licked it clean gave it a kiss and stood up to receive a big wet kiss from my wife so she could taste these guys. They exchanged numbers and we parted with both of them telling me again what a good CumSlut I was. It made me excited to hear that I have to admit.

We returned home and my wife was peeling her dress off as soon as we came in the door. I noticed she didn't have panties on and wondered if the guys had had their fingers in her pussy when dancing. She pulled my pants off and freed my aching hard cock. She shoved me down on the bed and planted her soaked pussy on my face to lick and clean up. It didn't take long for her juices to cover me and fill my mouth. She was so hot. She came almost instantly and before she got off she had three more small orgasms.

She climbed on my throbbing cock and said you've been such a good slut it's time for you to get a reward. She dropped down on to my cock and was ridding my cock so hard. She said I can't stop thinking about you with those two cocks in your mouth. It turns me on to think about as she exploded again. This time with enough girl cum to cover my stomach and run down my crack. That made me shoot my load into her. Long and hard blasts from waiting blue balls. She slowed down and didn't miss a stroke as she pulled up and plopped down on my face before anything could leak out. She then told me to make sure her little slut didn't miss anything and make me cum one more time. My cum slid down onto my awaiting tongue and I swallowed every drop as well as giving her her expected orgasm while I ate that wonderful cream pie.

She asked me how I enjoyed my evening. I exclaimed, I sucked two cocks, ate three loads of cum, and ate a gallon of your pussy cream. And I got to fuck my beautiful wife. What's not to love about that for a night. She kissed me and said thats good because I intend to fuck Tom and Paul several times and expect you to be there to clean up! I went to sleep with a satisfied smile on my face.

Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers