How My Wife Made me a CumSlut Cuck Ch. 03

Story Info
Cuckold, gangbang, creampie.
1.9k words
4.61
23.4k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers

Ch. 3

After our last encounter, I had expected my wife to arrange a party with Tom and Paul right away. A few weeks went by and still nothing. I kept thinking has she lost their phone numbers or has she lost her nerve or maybe even she had lost the desire to have multiple cocks and cuck me with them. I felt kind of disappointed and relieved. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of two strangers fucking my beautiful wife but I also was a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to see her orgasm on these big cocks and see the joy she gets by cucking me. I enjoyed sucking them and eating their cream.

We continued to have great sex. I would fuck her and without a prompt would drop down to eat her creamy pie. She would cum on my face each time drenching me with her juices as well as my own. I was a happy CumSlut and grew to love my collar and her telling me what a good cuck and a slut I am.

Our anniversary was coming up and we reserved a nice room in a hotel a few towns away. It had a nice club inside and we were excited to get away for a couple of nights.

After checking into our room she went to take a bath and get ready for our night out. She walked out with her pussy shaved bare and told me I need to do the same with my cock and balls. I instantly had a hard on seeing her. She asked if I needed help. I was happy to have her rub my cock and balls while she shaved me. After she finished I was ready to explode. She took my entire cock into her mouth in one gulp and started to suck. I knew it wouldn't take long for me as she rubbed my smooth balls and her nose was against my smooth crotch. I expected her to have me cum in her hand and feed it to me or maybe cum in her mouth and slurp it into my mouth. I told her 'here it comes and she pushed all I had into her throat and swallowed the entire load. She came up to kiss me and all I got was the taste of my cum but no cream.

We got dressed to go to the restaurant and she had splurged with a super sexy dress slit up to the hip and down below her boobs. She then made a show by putting on stockings and a garter. This framed her beautiful bare pussy. She completed her outfit with spike heels. She looked like she was ready to walk the red carpet. I asked 'no underwear' and she only gave me a look telling me that was a dumb question. I wore a shirt, slacks, and a jacket. When we went to leave the room she reminded me I forgot my CumSlut collar. She attached it and we left as I walked to the restaurant with this beautiful sexy woman and my pants gently rubbing on my bare cock and balls. I was half hard again.

We walked into the restaurant to find Jimmy, Tom, and Paul sitting at a table for five waiting for us to arrive. She looked at me and said happy anniversary to us. They are going to help us celebrate. My wife sat down between Jimmy and Tom after giving each man a slow obviously open mouthed kiss. I suppose it was a preview of what was to come. I sat between Tom and Paul not knowing what to do!

After drinks and dinner we moved to the club. We sat at another table where she kissed each guy again and each guy grabbed her ass and she did the same to them. It wasn't long before one or two had her on the dance floor rubbing tightly against one another. I could see each guy and her caressing and kissing. She returned to the table trying to pull her dress over what had been her exposed tits and her nipples were hard as rocks. Her dress was wrinkled around her waist and I was sure they had been finger fucking her also. The guys had hard bulges in their pants and didn't try to cover them up in front of me. She rubbed their bulges at the table in front of me while licking her lips and looked at me smiling.

I then realized what a cuck I truly am when I could feel my hard cock from watching these three studs prepping my wife for what I knew was to come. They drank and danced a bit more when my wife said she wanted to go to the room. She said 'I think I've had to much to drink and I'm feeling very drunk'. I knew this was an act she was still sipping her first drink.

The guys surrounding her walked her back to the room stopping to kiss and feel each other out as I followed like the cuck I am. In the elevator all three pulled her dress back and rubbed her bare pussy. She was almost dripping.

When I unlocked the room door. She had unzipped Jimmy's big beautiful cock and lead him like a puppy by his cock. She announced that she needed to cum and couldn't wait any longer. He didn't waste a second when he pulled up her dress, bent her over the chair and shoved his big helmet deep in her dripping cunt. The other guys started to undress and all I could do was watch all that was happening dumbfounded. Tom grabbed me and pulled me out of my trance and shoved me down on his cock telling me to get it ready so he could fuck my wife. I sucked him and rubbed Paul's cock while watching Jimmy pound my wife.

It was like a orchestrated wrestling match each guy would tap the other one out. It slowly moved to the bed. They had stripped my wife of her dress. Only her stocking and garter remained. I watched the guys rotate through fucking her hard. There was no tenderness with them or her it was only pure lust. They would pound her from behind using her garter to hold onto. She was like a wild bronco at the rodeo.

I was keeping each guy hard by licking each cock clean after they fucked. While rubbing the other ones cock or balls. She announced that she wanted a cock in her mouth and wanted to be spit roasted. I could see her juices running down her legs onto the bed and wished I could go clean it up.

Paul was first to announce he was going to cum in her pussy. As soon as he pulled out Jimmy stuck his big fat cock in and making whipped cream out of Paul's load, he announced he was cumming. He slowly pulled out and stuck his creamy tool in my face to be cleaned up. I licked every drop top to bottom. She them signaled for me to clean her up. I stuck my face in her pussy licking and swallowing both of these big loads of whipped cream from her very wet pussy. All the time she had Toms fat cock in her mouth and he blasted his load into her mouth. She sucked every last drop and came over to me dropping his load into my awaiting mouth so I could swallow it in front of each guy. They each had to tease me about me and my collar and me being a real CumSlut. I felt a bit of pride. We all took a break from our party. My wife had been fucked no stop by these three cocks for over an hour and still her eyes were full of lust.

After a drink she said she wanted to watch me suck Jimmy big purple knob and his big cock. I crawled on top of him and dove down on his quickly hardening cock in the back of my mouth. I was slurping it and had a good bit of saliva dripping onto his balls that I kept rubbing. My wife and the guys watched us and soon they were feeling hot again. Tom and Paul were on both ends trading back of forth between her mouth and her pussy. She kept having small orgasms and there was a puddle under her on the bed.

I was beginning to think I was going to get to suck Jimmy off till he would cum in my mouth, until she announced she wanted Jimmy's big cock in her pussy while she sucked Toms fat cock. They had a pretty good rhythm going when she stopped and said she wanted Paul's long skinny cock in her ass to fill her holes.

She has never even let met do more than rub my fingers over her rosebud. Never a finger inside. All I could do was stare. Shocked as she produced some lube and he greased up his pole.

He slowly pushed his thin dick into her ass while Jimmy's big cock filled her pussy. After we all watched and it seemed a couple of minutes he had it in her ass and she started to slide back a forth on each of their cocks. As they got a rhythm going she went back to sucking Toms fatty cock. I've never seen her look so filled with lust like she was soon ready to burst. The guys were loving the feeling of rubbing their cocks together only separated by a small membrane. Jimmy was the first to blow his load deep in her cunt. About the same time she squirted all over him. Paul kept pounding her ass and with each stroke she squirted on Jimmy. It wasn't long before he shot his cum in her ass as she clamped down tight on his tool. After she squirted again and pulled off of Jimmy's dick and Paul's pulled out. I knew it was my turn to jump under her and she plopped her juicy cunt on my mouth. Jimmy's cum ran out of her and dropped onto my tongue and down my throat. I wanted to get every drop and she had another small orgasm on my face. While slurping it up Paul's cum slipped out of her now swollen red rosebud and I licked it up and buried my tongue into her ass to get a taste. His cum and her ass tasted so different from her now swollen pussy. After watching all of this Tom blew his load into her mouth. She bent down to give me a snow ball kiss as we shared Toms cum on our tongues.

Everyone was feeling quite satisfied and done. The guys and us all hugged and they left. My wife headed for the shower. When she returned and kissed me and thanked me for the best anniversary. She said she had planned this for the last month and didn't think she would be able to wait. As I laid on the bed next to my wife, both of us naked and she was quite well used. She admitted her pussy, her ass and her jaw were tired and sore. My mouth and jaw also ached. My balls still aches for some relief. She said she couldn't do me so she rubbed my cock and balls until I came on my belly and she feed it to me and told me she loved her cuckold CumSlut.

Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers