All Comments on 'How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 03'

by saintlycd

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
A black Man takes me as his woman..

Wow how gratifying to being fucked like a true woman, to have him position himself over me as he slowley pushes his dick inside me. Inch by thick black inch, I can barely breath from the beautiful and exquisate pain I'm going thrue, while he stretches my ass with his black dick.

Once the pain starts being replaced with growing sexual pleasure & the wants of being fucked by a handsome black man, I wrap my nyloned legs around his waist and start meeting his thrust as he drives his dick deep (over & ever so over) into me.

Bach time he thrust his black & thick peice of manhood in me, I moan & wimper in delight as I'm sexually satisfide like all girls should. After being made love to with a passion that's only surpassed by the lust of being fucked some more, he finally cumms in me (feeling the warmth spread) with his a creamy sperm.

After leaving me exausted & satisfide, I still want his dick in me, so I passionately kiss him and begin licking my way down towards my Hola, and what a meaty prize I'm going to have in my mouth. Even after fucking & draining himself in me he's still big & thick. I kiss & lick the top of his gloriose manhood like I love to. Then I slowley take him all deeply into my mouth, fully tasting all of him. I fully make love to him with my warm & wet mouth (for a beautiful moment in time) until he feeds me his tastey juice.

For a while we hold each other & play with each other until decide to get up put on something on truly sexy for him, first I step into a pair of black bebe crotchless panties. Then I pour myself into a black corset with garter straps, and start rolling nylons over one leg, then the other. And finally stepping into a pair of sexy come fuck me high heels, In a sexy walk I approach my lover and once again take him into my wet mouth fully, And lovingly keep him there, feeling him grow in length & thickness again !

Once he's thick & solid, I lick & kiss his cock before climbing on top of him, slowley impaling myself on him ! As he enters me, his length thrills me & his thickness consumes me with nothing but sheer sexual pleasure as I ride my Man's dick slowley & tastefully. Umm how delicousely & thickly filling he feels within me, Oohhh.

Se both keep on fucking each other in a beautiful and sensual oh so romantic rythem until we finally come on each other and fall asleep in each others arms.

54btmguy54btmguyover 6 years ago
I can relate

As a submissive bottom like Natalie as I have had a couple men that preferred I be smooth head to toe and they have had me dressed, with being a small framed guy and only 5'7 it was pretty easy and being I have small balls and a 5 1/2 inch thin cock it was and is easy to fit into panties without my junk hanging out of it. I come to enjoy being a sissy slut and sole purpose is to please men, Love all 3 parts so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous