How Old ARE You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was hard enough to break steel and my balls were hanging low; I slid onto the seat beside her, and Mike slid on the other side. It was tight, but we both fit, even if it meant being skin to skin with her. "Someone is overdressed for this party. How about we help you shed those unnecessary items so you can be dressed in accordance with the rules for the hot tub?"

"It says OPTIONAL; there is nothing about bathing suits not being allowed!" she responded without moving anything but her lovely legs and feet.

I put my arm behind her and untied the strings of the halter behind her neck. She put her hands over the cups of her bikini and chided me, "I didn't say you could do that!" "You've been teasing us with those boobies all night; please let us see them!" Mike pleaded.

"They are too little!" she replied coquettishly. "My husband says I have the tits of a fourteen-year old! You will just make fun of me!" "That would be a very well-endowed fourteen year old," I opined. "Give us a peep: I guarantee we won't make fun of you.

She slowly lowered the cups of the top, exposing a quarter inch at a time, until the dark pink areoles came into sight. She held it there while we held our breaths, until finally Mike begged her to show us the rest. She looked back and forth, licked her lips, and then pulled the top down. She did have the round, firm, high tits of a fourteen year old, if the fourteen year old was a full B cup and her nipples pointed straight out. "My god!" Mike exclaimed, "They are exquisite!" "Absolutely luscious and delectable!" I agreed.

She smiled at our ardor and removed her hands. I quickly untied the string behind her back, and the top floated away. She sat there looking relaxed and proud, tits bobbing along the surface.

I couldn't help myself: I leaned down, cupped one in my hand, put my other hand under her chest and pushed her just above the water. I lowered by mouth to the perky pink nipple with the half-dollar size aureole. Her tit was more than a mouthful, and quite sensitive; she moaned and put her hand behind my head as I showed my appreciation.

Mike watched for a moment, and then he kissed her on the mouth. His hand was soon squeezing and pulling on her other tit, so I let my left hand rub her thigh from knee to bathing suit and squeezed her tight ass with my other hand. She kept kissing Mike and moaning when I sucked, bit, or pulled her nipple with my mouth, teeth, and lips, so I left those lovely legs to explore her mons and barely-covered pussy. I discovered that ties also held the bottoms together, so I untied the near bow and grabbed her bare ass with my fingers in the cleft and my middle finger touching her starfish.

Katy was getting noisier with each passing moment. Mike's hand left her tit, his mouth covered it, and he began rubbing her clit while I finger fucked her. With each perky titty covered by an active mouth, two fingers probing her depths, one rubbing her clit, and another rubbing her little knot, she only lasted a few minutes before she orgasmed with 'unggghhhh' while mashing our heads to her breasts.

After she came down, she pulled our heads away, pulled our fingers out of her juicy snatch, and told us it was time to get out of the hot tub and go inside. We agreed wholeheartedly, and followed her luscious bare ass out of the tub. She hung her bikini on a hook, tossed each of us a towel, dried herself hurriedly, wrapped the towel around her, tucked in at the top as only as woman can do, and opened the back door for us. When we were inside, she locked the door, told us to follow her, and walked through the entry hall into the huge master bedroom. She ordered us to 'wait right here' and disappeared into a gigantic bathroom.

I surveyed the room; the king bed was spot lighted by recessed lighting, and the covers were turned down invitingly. I hoped she would leave the lights on; I love to watch a beautiful woman cum, and I just knew she would go crazy with my mouth on her little kitty! Plus, I wanted an up close look at her curvy body; maybe then I could get a handle on her age.

She suddenly reappeared in the doorway to the bathroom with a scoped rifle; it was pointed toward the floor, but we both froze. "Briana probably didn't mention that I'm also a sharpshooter and that I win most of the contests I participate in, did she? I'm only bragging about it because I need you to understand how seriously I take what I'm about to tell you. Do I have your attention? Good!

If I EVER find out that you told ANYONE about tonight, and, especially, if my husband ever hears about tonight, you will never feel safe walking in front of a window again. You will never feel safe sitting in a deer blind again, in this county or any other. You won't even feel safe driving to work, or anywhere else in your car. Y'all understand me?"

Mike's cock had deflated but mine was so hard it hurt! I do love a take-charge woman! "Katy, if you have a knife handy I'll cut myself and sign in blood that I'll never speak to anyone but you and Mike about tonight! Would you like that?"

She eyed me as if considering my offer, and then replied, "That's not necessary, but I may require other sacrifices." She winked and asked, "What about you, Mike?" "Yes, mam, I understand! Not one word will pass my lips!" She nodded, and disappeared again.

"Damn, she's hot!" I told Mike. "About 5'3", 120 pounds of badass fuck bunny! I'm in lust!"

He looked askance at me: "Ha! She scares the shit out of me!"

She was in the bathroom for a few minutes, and then appeared in the doorway wearing a see-through negligee. She posed with her arms on the sides of the doorway with one of those salt lamps in the bathroom silhouetting her, and asked, "What do you think?" I lost my voice momentarily; Mike just gaped. "Well?" she asked again, with a strange mix of defiance and need for reinforcement in her voice.

"You look... simply astounding!" I exclaimed, and she did! She might be a little thicker through the waist than she was in her prime, but curvaceous was the only word I could come up with to describe what I saw. Her nubbins poked the thin material, which settled around her round mounds. I could see that she wasn't wearing anything but the sexy negligee, and my cock got painfully hard in anticipation.

She gave us that killer smile and sashayed to the bed. She used a little stool to climb up on the tall four-poster bed, sat on the edge, and patted the bed on either side, inviting us to sit beside her. Mike quickly took a seat, but I dropped on my knees, looked up at her, and stated, "I'd rather begin worshipping you from here, My Lady."

I raised her left foot, admired it, and sucked each toe before licking the sole of her foot. She jerked in reflex, and goose bumps broke out on her legs. 'My, such a sensitive lady' I thought, before looking up to see Mike kissing her and caressing her breasts through the nightgown. I kissed, licked, bit, and sucked my way over her ankle and onto her calf, while stoking the other leg. She moaned into Mike's mouth.

The treatment continued on and behind her knee, and she wiggled a bit. When I bit and sucked the inside of her thigh just south of that wet pussy, she wiggled a lot more and cried out. I retreated, and began the process again with her right foot. When I got to her upper thigh, she grabbed my head with her right hand and tried to pull it into her sodden, swollen, and fragrant cunt. Her left hand was stoking Mike's cock, and they moaned into each other's mouth as they kissed.

I was actually jealous that she was kissing him like a lover, but she turned him loose and cried, "Oh, yes!" when my mouth covered her cunt. I lapped at her light juices, licked each labium in turn, and then nudged her love button with a stiff tongue. She shrieked, and held my head there. "Oh my god! Yes, baby, yes! I love the way you eat my pussy!"

I backed off a bit and blew on her cunt, and then her clit; she moaned and tried to pull my face back into her wetness. I saw that Mike was now showing his appreciation of her pert titties.

I slipped both hands under her ass, and found that her wetness extended over her taint to her asshole, and the bed. I lapped at her clit, and slipped the index fingers of both hands into her wet pussy. Based on the noise emanating from her mouth and the wiggle-thrust of her hips, she was getting close.

I pulled the finger of my right hand out, ran it down her perineum to her little rose bud, and worked it around the pucker. After inserting a second finger of my left hand into her questing pussy, I inserted the right index finger into her tight little asshole, and then wormed it around. With two fingers inside her pussy and one in her asshole, I sucked hard on the whole area around her clit. She howled in orgasm, and nearly crushed my head between her powerful thighs. Mike was so amazed at the power of her orgasm he just leaned back and watched.

She slowly relaxed her grip on my head, relaxed her thighs, and lay back onto the bed. I kept her legs over my elbows as I rose, and slowly, gently inserted my thick 7" cock into her still-quivering cunt; she inhaled deeply, and then sighed. Mike leaned down and kissed her.

I began steadily fucking her flooded pussy, and told her how hot, wet, and wonderful it was; she murmured into Mikes' mouth, and her hips began thrusting in concert with mine.

I'd like to tell you that I fucked her into oblivion like a true stallion, but I was so overwrought I only lasted a short period of time, and that long only because I forced myself to recite the Astros lineup in my head. By the fifteen-minute mark I was out of control, and she spurred me on with her words and the thrusting and wiggling around my cock. When I came, her insides spasmed and she joined me.

After, and only after, I flooded her womb with cum, did I ask if that was okay; she giggled and answered, "Oh, don't worry; I won't get pregnant!" I was lying across her now, so I just sighed in contentment.

Mike had watched the fucking, and now he wanted his turn. She told him to wait; she wiggled up so she was fully on the bed, spread her thighs, and beckoned him in. Mike's cock is longer than mine but not as thick; regardless, she told him it was wonderful.

I crawled up and lay beside her; she turned her head and began kissing me with an open mouth and lots of tongue. I stroked her everywhere I could reach, marveling at the softness of her skin and the hard muscles beneath.

Mike was holding his body above her with his hands, and his ass was almost a blur as he pummeled her. I massaged her tits while we kissed, and then slipped my right hand back under that firm ass. Again using her juices -- well, our juices -- I began to finger fuck her asshole. That proved again to be the trigger, and when she cried out in climax, Mike yowled in ecstasy.

Her hand had found my cock sometime during the festivities, and her deft manipulation had it swelling again. At this age it usually took at least an hour, if not all night, to reengage, but this sexy vixen had me hard as a rock in fifteen minutes! When Mike fell off to the side I was ready to hop aboard, but she insisted, "You two have me so full of cum I'm going to leak through the mattress cover and ruin the mattress! Let me go clean up!"

I turned her loose, but watched her scurry into the bathroom holding her hand over her cunt, which was still leaking juices down her legs. 'Damn she has a great body for a mature lady' I thought, and again wondered whether she was our age or younger.

She returned in a few minutes, giggled at our stares of appreciation, and posed again, hands on hips. "Turn all the way around -- we want a 360 view of your incredible body!" She slowly pirouetted, pausing with her back to us, grinned over her shoulder while we ogled her round ass, and then posed again facing us.

"Katy, you are simply beautiful from head to toe! How do you keep yourself flawless?" I asked sincerely. She cocked her head to the side and studied me, deciding if I was just flattering her to get more sex. "I'm serious!" I assured her, "And I know Mike wants to know too. Our wives diet constantly and they claim they go to the gym every other day, but their skin is wrinkled, they have sunspots, and, frankly, their asses and boobs began sagging when they hit forty. I don't know how old you are, but your skin is as flawless as your body!"

"Well, as you were told, we are workout warriors, so we stay fit and healthy. That's the main thing."

"I'm sure that is true, Katy, but it doesn't explain your lack of wrinkles and sagging. I'm not trying to pry; we would like to know because we'd like to help our wives stay young, like you."

She turned and backed that luscious butt right in front of our faces. "See this little mark on my butt near my hipbone? That is where I get my hormone pellets implanted. They help me maintain the estrogen and testosterone levels I had when I was in my twenties, so that help A LOT. I also take progesterone tablets, and get HGH treatments. My husband does the same things; we don't want to ever stop enjoying life and sex!"

We both thanked her, and I told her it was working very well; she was the goddess of beauty and a sex goddess as well.

She laughed, moved us out of the way, climbed onto the bed, and instructed us to lay our heads on the pillows. "I'm a little bit cold; I want to get under the covers, so we need to lay the right direction." When she was snuggled under the covers between us, we both began exploring her lush little body again. I slid down and pulled the covers over my head so I could lick and suckle her pretty titties. She liked that, and liked the way I gently rubbed her love button too.

Deciding she was ready again, I started to roll on top of her, but the pushed me onto my back, tossed a leg over me, and lowered her hot pussy onto my steel cock. She pulled the sheet up to drape over her, and proceeded to teach me how a cowgirl rides her man. My mouth clung to her titties while my hands grasped her firm but soft ass; I idly speculated as to how she could be so muscular, yet covered with a layer of the softest skin I'd ever felt. 'Perhaps it's the combination of exercise, yoga, and hormone treatments?' I wondered, and decided I was going to have to find a way to get my wife into such a program.

I really never stood a chance once she was in control, but I lasted long enough to get to watch her throw the covers off, sit up straight, completely engulf my cock with her cunt, rub it forward and backward against my mons, and mistreat those luscious titties with her own hands until she screamed in pleasure. That called cum up from deep inside, and it erupted like a volcano. This time she collapsed on top of me, and purred like a kitten.

After a few minutes, she spoke into my shoulder in that sexy, husky voice. "I've never done anything like this before and probably won't ever again, but I have to admit: I love it!"

I rubbed her butt, which was magnetic to my hands, and kissed her softly, like a spent lover should. She cooed in my ear when we broke, and I whispered praise of her luscious body and sexual skills. I came close to saying the L word, but realized that was foolish and would likely get me kicked out of the house too. It made me think though: I'd only said those words to two women in my life that weren't part of my family, so how could I feel that way about someone I met only a few hours ago? Someone I knew nothing about, including her full name or who old she is; was my lust that great?

Mike was growing impatient again, and he wanted to do her from behind. She climbed off me and crawled up on her knees. I slipped out from under her; he knelt between her legs, and began plugging away. The look on Katy's face said she was less than involved; maybe just doing her duty to #2. I fixed that when I played with her boobs with one hand and rubbed her clitty with the other.

After a few minutes, she began to push back as he pushed forward, and her face registered lust again. She grabbed me by the cock, which was only semi-hard at best, and ordered me to sit in front of her. When I was settled, she took my tired cock in her mouth and revitalized it with her tongue, mouth, and, when hard again, her throat.

Mike had her by the hips and was pumping at warp speed: "Reach under and rub her clit," I commanded. He quickly complied, and she made little noises around my cock. Those noises turned into grunts, moans, whimpers, and then 'aaarrrrnnnnggghhhh!" as she came hard yet again! Mike harmonized with 'aaaeeeiiii' as he came, and I just enjoyed watching the ecstatic faces.

Mike fell off, crawled up, and lay beside her. She halfheartedly sucked my cock, until I pulled her off, laid on her other side, and pulled her into the spoon position. She snuggled against me and thanked me for letting her rest. "Even the most energetic fuck bunny needs a little rest from time to time," I assured her, and held her while she slipped off to sleep. Mike was already snoring, so I relaxed and drifted off.

Some hours later I felt her pull out of my arms, crawl to the foot of the bed, and go to the bathroom. I needed to go too, but I didn't want to interrupt her, so I slipped back outside and peed on the grass. I was back in bed when she returned, carrying something.

She came around to my side, climbed onto the bed, and whispered, "I think I wore Mike out, but your hard cock between my buns has me churning again; I assume you are up for something different?" I assured her I was, and she arranged us in the spooning position again. This time, though, she put her top leg between mine, her bottom leg under mine, and wiggled until my cock was just touching her wet lips. "Put this in my butt," she ordered, and handed me a well-lubed vibrating butt plug. I worked it in, thinking how lucky that thing was to get to go there, and then watched as she turned on a vibrator with a ball at the top. She imbedded my cock in her, and then pressed the vibrating ball on her clit; the vibration, and that knowledge that the little fuck bunny had more tricks to try, made my cock as hard as steel for the third time.

I'd never been with a woman who knew her own body better, and I participated joyfully as she made herself cum time after time, until it was one orgasm on top of another. "Take the butt plug out!" she begged, while she turned off the vibe. "Now, put your big cock in my tight little hole and fuck my ass!" she demanded. I happily complied, and mauled her titties while I did it. When I heard and felt a vibration again, I looked between our legs and determined she had replaced my cock with a rabbit vibrator that filled her pussy while also tickling her clit!"

"You ARE insatiable- your nicknames are perfect." I whispered as I watched her pretty profile. She arched her neck, grabbed the hand that was holding her tit, and used it to maul the round mound. Soon, the orgasms began washing over her one after another, and the feeling of her tight ass spasming around my cock became more than I could handle. I didn't have enough sperm to fill her ass like I had her pussy, but it was enough to make her go stiff and scream in pleasure. Her hand fell off mine and off the vibrator, and she was out like a light! I turned the vibrator off, kissed her beside her open mouth, and cuddled up to her.

"That was so hot I almost got another hard on!" Mike enthused. "I'd wake her and try again, but I fear this time she would permanently injure me, so I'm going to leave well enough alone." He lay there for a moment, then asked, "Should we slink away and go back to the lease, or what?"

"I ain't leaving until she kicks me out. I may not be able to get another hard on, but just holding this scrumptious little thing is its own reward!" I proclaimed. She didn't open her eyes, but 'mmmmmm' came out of her throat in appreciation when I pressed my body tightly against her.