How Old ARE You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did sleep, for a while, and then that great ass pressing back against my hard-again cock woke me. I changed my position enough to enter her from behind, and we began the ancient rhythm. Mike awoke; he watched for a while, giving him another boner. She saw it, grabbed it, and whispered, "Fuck my face, Mikey. I want your cock in my mouth while your friend fucks my wanton pussy. I want to live up to my billing as the fuck bunny sex machine!"

'Mikey' could not fuck her face with us all lying on our sides, so she got on her knees and I mounted her doggie. Mikey sat with his back against the headboard and she gave him a blowjob that curled his toes. We were both shooting air by this round, but she still gushed when she came, flooding my cock and balls, and then her legs.

We slept again, but she woke us with the warning that it was getting light and we had to leave! Mike and I grabbed her clothes and joined her in the bathroom. We cleaned off with wet washcloths she provided, and then she donned a robe 'to see us out'.

I spotted a framed picture on her dressing table when I sat down to put on my socks. Centered in the picture was Katy, wearing a white lace dress, and some big man with his arm around her. On either side were two young men that looked like the man and two young women who looked like Katy.

There was a cake in the center of the table with 50 written in icing, and a big banner high on the wall behind them that read "Happy 50th Anniversary". I froze as my brain refused to calculate her likely age, then turned to her and asked, "How old ARE YOU, Katy?"

Katy leaned that hot body on my back, her luscious tits resting on my shoulder, and said, "That was our 50th wedding anniversary party last year. We got married when I was 22, so you do the math."