How Our Cuckolding Started, Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife discovers husband's bbc cuckold fantasy.
2.2k words
3.91
13.4k
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenDD
QueenDD
42 Followers

My husband left his phone at home by accident. While doing housework, I misplaced mine. I picked his up to call mine, and lucky for me, there was no pass code.

But what I found shocked me. Multiple windows open for BBC fucking wives. Most of them were cuckold scenarios.

Did my husband want me to fuck a BBC in front of him? Looking at the large, athletic black men with massive black cocks fuck wives in front of their husbands really made me horny and soaking wet. I quickly called my phone and put his back where I found it.

I had seen BBC porn before, and seeing big, athletic black guys fucking is hot. Back in college, I gave a blowjob to my roommates boyfriend James while she was away on a weekend. James had a very dark and very large cock! At the time, I didn't want that huge dick anywhere near my pussy! It was so big sucking that it wasn't easy, but playing with such a big cock was so much fun. I was turned on by the dark color too. Something about how the dark skin looked in my little white hands... I can't even explain it... Anyway... It only happened once, and I didn't feel like I needed to tell Mike. It was a mistake, but I did end up telling him about James shortly after the events of this story.

I opened my own phone and looked up cuckold porn. I saw a guy who had a cock like I remember James having. Big 10-inches, and thick as my wrist!,

I got my biggest dildo I had out (same size as my husband, 7 inches and decently thick), and I watched cuckold videos where black guys with huge dicks would fuck a guy's wife right in front of him.

I really loved it when the husband and wife would be in the 69 position while she was being fucked doggy style. This huge cock is sliding in and out of the wife, inches above the husband's face.

Another video really turned me on too! The husband was tied to a chair and was "forced" to suck the big black cock to get it hard, so the guy could fuck his wife. He wasn't untied until the fucking was done, then he started licking all the cum from her pussy! I was so turned on, I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life!!

I went back to housework, but all I could do was wonder if my husband really wanted me to cuck him, or maybe it was something he just beats off to and not something he would really want to happen. I was determined to find out.

That night, I confronted him about what I saw on his phone. He immediately apologized, and I could tell he was embarrassed. It was fun to watch him squirm, but I quickly told him not to stress and that it was okay because it was only porn.

Then I asked him, "Is cuckolding something you actually want to happen? Or is it just porn you like to watch?"

He said, "I'm kind of embarrassed about this, but BBC cuckold porn really turns me on for some reason. It's mainly the idea of a bigger cock than mine, making you feel better than I could. Stretching you farther, going deeper than I can." He put his head down like he was embarrassed and then said, "I'm not sure if I could actually let another guy fuck you."

He said, "What if you wouldn't like sex with me anymore after having a bigger cock fuck you like you've never been fucked before?"

I didn't know what to say!! On one hand, I was excited, and I wanted to know what it would feel like to have a bigger cock reach places thats never been reached. But on the other hand, what if I liked it better? How would Mike handle that?

I didn't want to seem too eager, I said, "No matter what would ever happen, I love you, and I'd never want to do anything that would harm our marriage, but I think it is really important to explore each other's fantasies." I said, "Maybe we can just play with the idea for a while."

That night, I sucked his cock. He came so quick! James didn't cum quickly. Mike normally did, though.

The next day, I went to the local adult toy store and bought a 10 inch black dildo. I picked a really dark one that looked just like my friend James from college. Except it had a suction cup on the bottom and wasn't quite as thick. It was a little thicker than Mike, but nothing like I remember James being. For the first time in our 23-year marriage, I was thinking about what it would be like to fuck another guy. One with a huge black cock like James had.

That night, I told Mike I had a surprise for him and led him to the bedroom. He looked confused when he saw one of our dining room chairs beside the bed. I ordered him to get naked and sit down. Then I handcuffed each hand to the chair.

His dick was already hard as I took off my shirt and rubbed my tits in his face. Mike is in love with my tits. I am 5'6", and have D sized boobs. I also have what I think is a big butt, and Mike is always grabbing it and saying how nice it is. I do notice guys checking me out once in a while. I guess I look good for my age, and the fact that I've had four kids.

I did a strip dance for him as I removed the rest of my clothes. Then I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock. I sucked him until I felt he was getting close to cumming.

He was in heaven as I stood up and said, "Are you ready for the surprise?"

He said, "I thought this was the surprise."

I turned and walked into the closet. When I returned, I was holding my new dildo.

He asked me, "What are you going to do with that?"

I said, "This is James, and he's going to fuck me in front of you, but first you're going to get him ready for me," as I pressed the tip of the big dildo to his lips.

Much to my surprise, he quickly started sucking James. I wanted it to be a real cock he was sucking. I want a big cock to cum in his mouth! At this point, I was soaking wet..

Then I pulled James from his mouth, dropped to my knees, and held James next to Mike's dick. Mike doesn't have a small dick, but James looked so big next to him. I went back and forth sucking James, then Mike.

Then I stood up and asked, "Are you ready to see me fuck this big cock?"

He begged me, "Yes, please fuck James!"

I lay down and spread my legs wide with my pussy facing Mike. I lubed up James, and rubbed him up and down my soaking wet pussy.

I was a little nervous because I've never had anything near this big inside of me. Mike is the only person I've had sex with, and my biggest dildo up until now has been about Mike's size.

It felt a little uncomfortable as I pushed the head inside me.. It was so big! I slowly worked it in and out until i got used to it. I started slowly going deeper until it was about halfway in me. I looked over at Mike, and he was practically drooling.

Then he blurted out, "Fuck that big black cock!"

I could already feel an orgasm building as I started going faster, and deeper until I had about 8 inches buried inside me. I couldn't take my eyes off that black dildo stretching me, as it was sliding in and out! The dark color spreading my pink pussy lips wide was mesmerizing!

Mike was talking dirty, saying, "Fuck my wife deeper." He was saying it like it was a real person, which even turned me on more!

He loved the show. My body tightened, and I tensed up as I reached a toe curling orgasm! Wow!!! That felt amazing! I laid there for a minute to regain my composure.

Then I got up and kneeled in front of Mike and started sucking him. It took about 30 seconds, and Mike started cumming. I think it was the biggest load I've ever seen him shoot. Cum was everywhere. I rubbed his cum on James.

Then I held it to Mike's lips and said, "Now clean it up."

He hesitated for a few seconds. Then I said, "You have your part of the fantasy, and I have mine," and in a demanding voice, I said, "Clean it!" Then he eagerly started sucking and licking his own cum off of James!

I untied Mike, and we got cleaned up. While we were lying in bed, I said, "Do you like my friend James?"

He said, "I thought James was amazing, I love how good it made you feel. While it was happening, I was wishing it was a real man fucking you, but after I came I'm glad it wasn't." Then he asked me, "Do you want it to be real?"

Deep down I did, but I just said, "I'm not sure, I don't want anything to hurt our marriage."

We agreed to keep playing with my new toy until we were both ready for the next step.

The next morning, I woke up to him playing with my tits and his hard cock against my ass.

He said, "I want to watch you fuck James again!"

I smiled as I grabbed James off my nightstand and stuck him to my headboard. I lubed it up really good, got on my hands and knees, and pressed the head against my wet pussy.

I looked at Mike and said, "Beg him to fuck me."

I could see the lust in his eyes as he said, "Please fuck my wife with that big cock!"

I slowly started to push back against the big dildo. It felt amazing as its head entered my pussy, I moaned with pleasure as I felt it stretch me. God, it felt so good!! I closed my eyes and imagined it was a real man with a big cock mounting me! I was in pure ecstasy as I buried as much of James in my pussy as possible!! I practically forgot about Mike as he just laid next to me, jerking off.

For dildos, the bigger size really did feel better. After adjusting to the size, James feels better than my smaller white dildo ever did!! I wanted to know what a real big cock would feel like!

The next thing I knew, Mike's cock was in my face, and I was sucking him while fucking the dildo. It didn't take long, and I felt his cock tense up, and he started filling my mouth with cum!!

I kept fucking the dildo that was suction cuped to the headboard. Harder and harder until I felt my body tense up, I couldn't breathe. It felt so good. My husband sat in front of me with a soft cock, as I lost myself,

fucking James. I was taking all 10 inches deep and hard. It felt good, and I wanted Mike to know it. I wanted him to know this big black dildo made me feel better than he ever has.

After cumming hard on James, I collapsed on Mike's lap. The dildo stuck there, as my juices were dripping off of it.

I said, "Get over there and clean that cock up."

Without a hesitation, he was on his hands and knees in front of this huge 10-inch dildo, licking everything off of it.

I smiled as I noticed his cock was getting hard again. He was getting turned on by a 10 inch black dildo in his mouth.

After he had it all cleaned off, he sat on the bed, and I put my head in his lap and started sucking his cock.

I picked my head up and asked him, "Did our role play help you decide if you wanted it to happen for real or not?"

He said, "I still think a real guy would feel different... For both of us."

I said, "What if we thought of it as a flesh dildo?" I said, "You're the only man who means anything to me. To me, that dildo stuck to the headboard is no different than if it were on a real person. It's just a toy--a "flesh dildo."

He said, "Flesh dildo, huh?"

I said, "Yup, but I'm fine just playing with James too." Then I went back to sucking Mike's dick.

As I'm sucking him, he asks. "How would we find somebody?"

As I sucked his dick, I wondered if my friend from college was still in contact with James.

Then Mike said, "Maybe a dating app?"

I pulled my mouth from his dick. And I said, "I think meeting a stranger from the internet would be scary." I told him, "My friend Tiffany from college was into black guys. I'm still in contact with her. Maybe she has somebody to suggest."

He said, "Yeah, I remember her. She always dated the football and basketball players."

If you want to know what happens next, stay tuned for Part 2. Can Mike handle watching me take the "flesh dildo"?

QueenDD
QueenDD
42 Followers