How Rachel Discovered Cuckolding...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry I'm late! I'm... I'm here... let's... get started..." I struggled to say with a straight face as Mike's talented tongue did all kinds of circles and strokes around my clit. It took everything I had to make sure my face didn't scrunch up in ecstasy as my manager greeted me and got started in briefing us on the new working-from-home logistics moving forward.

"Thank you, Rachel, for joining us ― as I was saying, I just want to briefly go over how the administrative teams, who are working from home, will be managing the essential staff that are still here at the hospital..."

She droned on and on about boring administrative shit, all while Mike kept eating me out from behind. There were several moments when I had to clamp my mouth shut with my hand to prevent me from moaning out loud but, luckily, no-one seemed to have noticed, as everyone was focused on my manager.

"... And, that about wraps up how things will be done from here on out ― any questions before we finish up here?" my manager finally said, a huge wave of relief washing over me as I heard her imply that the meeting was about to end...

... so, I could finally get back to sucking Mike's huge, beautiful cock.

"Alright, if there are no questions then, we can wrap this meeting early."

I moved my mouse over to click the "End Meeting" button, when ―

" ... Rachel, could you just hang back so I could speak to you privately, please?"

My heart skipped a beat. My mind began to race ― I remember frantically thinking to myself, did my manager see Mike behind me?? Could she tell what was going on?!?

Once everyone had left and it was just me and my manager, she finally spoke. "Hey hun, so I just wanted to let you know that Tracey has called in sick - she caught COVID and is quarantining for the next two weeks."

Tracey was one of the other managers ― more specifically, she was my boyfriend's manager.

"Now, I know HR originally told me that it would be against hospital policy for you to manage your own boyfriend, but, given that all the other teams are overstaffed and the crazy situation we're handling right now, I got HR to green light your boyfriend reporting to you for the next two weeks, at least until Tracey comes back."

I froze.

I weakly gave out a "Oh... okay..." as I was suddenly reminded of my loyal, sweet boyfriend while his roommate's tongue was deeply lodged in my pussy.

"... Huh,I thought you'd be more happy... Anyway... you'll have to debrief him on the cases and nursing schedule for your team so I asked him to join this meeting ― yep, here is now... alright, I'll leave you two to go over things!"

...

It took a good five seconds for my brain to catch up to what my ears had just heard.

I couldn't fucking believe my luck.

My manager disappeared from the call...

... and my boyfriend appeared moments later.

"Oh hey there! Wow, who knew my new manager would be such a smoke show!" my boyfriend teased, as he connected to my meeting.

"Uhhh... hey you!!! Haha, funny, I never knew HR would be cool with me managing my own boyfriend..." I exasperatingly said, a little too over-the-top as I tried to hide my sheer horror and embarrassment.

I felt Mike's tongue stop in its tracks as he heard me; even he couldn't believe what was happening.

In that moment, Mike stood up behind me ― luckily, because my laptop was angled away from the scene behind my back, my boyfriend couldn't see him but I would be lying if I didn't say the colour drained from my face as I thought for a split second my boyfriend was suddenly greeted with the sight of Mike standing behind me bent over the table!

"Uh, okay, so... let's make this quick!" I said, as I gathered my thoughts, trying to not be too distracted by the fact that I had no idea why Mike had suddenly stood up behind me. "So... uh, yes... the nursing schedule... and the cases... so, if you look in the folder labelled "Schedule Week 3", you'll find ― "

― my eyes suddenly went wide as my pussy lips were slowly being wedged apart by what was something definitely bigger than Mike's fingers...

"I... uh... sorry... um... yeah, the Week 3 folder, open that and there should be ― "

Suddenly, Mike shoved his cock in me and I literally yelped.

"Mmmmph!! ―" A high-pitched moan slipped from my mouth.

I PANICKED.

" ― ... Rachel? Are you okay?" my boyfriend asked me.

"Yes! Sorry, keep going!!" I squeaked.

"... Keep going...?" My boyfriend asked, confused, "What do you mean? You were telling me to look in Folder Week 3?"

My brain overloaded with panic and embarrassment. "Sorry, yes! I meant, keep going through the folder ... and ... look for today's date... it's .... Ughhh! It's so big! It's ... a huge file! You can't miss it!"

"... Uh... okay... I think I see it... You sure you okay??? Why is your voice so high-pitched today???" my boyfriend asked, a lot more concerned.

"Um.... I.... Babe, I... think I gotta go, my stomach is hurting... maybe something I ate this morning... I'm so sorry... I love you... I love you so much..." The words of affection left my mouth but felt so incredibly wrong to say while Mike's massive, pulsating cock was slowly being wedged into my soaking, dripping pussy.

Before my boyfriend had a chance to respond, I clicked "End Call" and minimized the Zoom app.

A huge wave of relief washed over me as I took off my AirPods.

I looked over my shoulder and peered at Mike. He had a shit-eating grin on his face as he finally realized the call had ended.

Chapter 3

I walked into the hospital for the first time without my girlfriend and ran into one my colleagues at the entrance.

"Hey man, good morning! Where's Rachel today?" he asked, noticing the absence of my girlfriend as she usually accompanied me into work each morning.

"Good morning!" I replied, "Uh, didn't you hear about how the admins and managers are going to work remotely starting today?? Because of COVID cases getting worse?"

"Ohhh, no I had no idea. Well, damn, lucky girl ― I'd do anything to be able to lounge around at home in my PJs while I "worked" haha."

"Yeah, tell me about it" I rolled my eyes, low-key jealous of Rachel myself.

We talked into the hospital together when I got an e-mail notification on my phone ― it was from Lucy, one of the upper admins:

"Hi, can you please attend the manager's meeting today at 9:40am? Here's the Zoom link to join the meeting. You can use one of the private computer booths on the 4th floor by logging in with your credentials. Your manager, Tracey, is out sick this week so I've arranged for Rachel to be your temporary manager. She'll need to brief you on her team's cases and schedule for the week. Oh, and don't worry, I've cleared everything with HR... shouldn't be a problem that you two are dating."

I smiled ― for some reason, part of me always wished Rachel would be my boss... there was something hot about that kind of a dynamic... I mean, it would definitely make our sex even hotter as she already bosses me around in the bedroom...

I couldn't wait to surprise her in her meeting.

But before my thoughts got too carried away, I caught the elevator to the 4th floor and found one of the private computer booths. Closing the door, I checked the time ― 9:24am...

I killed some time on my phone until it was around 9:39am and promptly joined the Zoom meeting, putting on the pair of headphones that dangled from the computer next to the monitor.

After a few moments of Zoom connecting to the meeting, Rachel's face popped up.

Her face was so close up to the screen that I couldn't see anything behind her, which I thought was odd, but I didn't think anything of it...

"Oh hey there! Wow, who knew my new manager would be such a smoke show!" I teased, as Zoom finished connecting to the meeting.

"Uhhh... hey you!!! Haha, funny, I never knew HR would be cool with me managing my own boyfriend..." my girlfriend quipped...

I started to notice that her face was a bit flushed. Her eyebrows were kind of quivering. She looked like she was anxious about something...

"Uh, okay, so... let's make this quick!" she said, "So... uh, yes... the nursing schedule... and the cases... so, if you look in the folder labelled "Schedule Week 3", you'll find ― "

She paused as her eyes went wide all of a sudden...

"I... uh... sorry... um... yeah, the Week 3 folder, open that and there should be ― Mmmmph!!"

A high-pitched moan slipped from Rachel's mouth.

" ― ... Rachel? Are you okay?" I asked her, confused as to what made her make that noise.

"Yes! Sorry, keep going!!" she squeaked.

"... Keep going...?" I asked, confused, "What do you mean? You were telling me to look in Folder Week 3?"

"Sorry, yes! I meant, keep going through the folder ... and ... look for today's date... it's .... Ughhh! It's so big! It's ... a huge file! You can't miss it!"

"... Uh... okay... I think I see it... You sure you okay??? Why is your voice so high-pitched today???" I pressed, a lot more concerned.

"Um.... I.... Babe, I... think I gotta go, my stomach is hurting... maybe something I ate this morning... I'm so sorry... I love you... I love you so much..."

A few moments passed by...

Confused, I watched her took her AirPods off.

...

... but, I could still see her on camera, connected to the meeting...

Chapter 4

Mike grabbed my neck and, with my back arching backwards, he pulled my face up towards him ― "You liked having my huge cock being shoved into you while you talked to your pathetic little boyfriend?"

I didn't think it was possible but my pussy got even wetter.

"Yes..." I moaned, reluctantly.

"Tell me how much you loved it. I wanna hear you say it out loud."

My panic subsided and my inner submissiveness started taking over...

"I loved it when you shoved your huge cock in me, Mike..."

"While you did, what, Rachel?" He said impatiently, now thrusting his cock in me slowly.

I hesitated. Guilt started to bubble up inside of me, but, to my surprise, it made me even hornier when I thought of how my boyfriend was just, a few moments ago, watching me unknowingly take Mike's cock as I tried my hardest to pretend everything was normal on my end.

"Mhmmmmm.... Fuckkkk..... I loved it when you shoved your huge cock in me while I was talking to my dumb, oblivious boyfriend..."

The moment those words escaped my mouth, I recoiled in guilt. I felt horrible... yet... at the same time... it was like I had finally crossed the line... the line that I was so tempted to cross but inexorably afraid to ― I was finally being honest with myself that cucking my boyfriend in real-life ― not just in fantasywas a huge turn-on.

"Why do you love it so much, Rachel? Why do you love my cock, compared to your boyfriend's?" He slowly sped up his rhythm, his giant, thick shaft wedging deeper and deeper inside of me.

"Oh my god... Fuck, Mike!.... Because... your dick... it's so fucking big... it's so fucking big compared to my boyfriend's... his average cock is so small compared to yours..."

I felt my pussy get wetter and wetter as I moaned out those terrible words, my simmering guilt starting to die down as I continued to embrace this new, slutty side of me. I remember thinking to myself how inexperienced I was sexually before meeting my boyfriend, that I've never tried a cock as big as Mike's before... I started to realize, just how much I was missing out on... no... how CLOSE I was to missing out on experiencing such a hung stud of a man... if Mike had never moved in, I might've spent the rest of my life settling for my boyfriend and never experiencing what it was like to get stretched out by a real man by his huge, massive dick.

My back arched even more as my body responded to having its insides re-arranged by Mike ― I was trembling, quivering, basically shaking, as Mike slow-fucked me while he held me in position, holding my neck, slightly choking me, all while we hadn't even moved an inch away from the desk where, just a few moments ago, I was talking to my oblivious boyfriend.

"Holy fuck, Mike... you're splitting me in two! Go a bit slower, I can barely take all of it..." I moaned, my eyes closed in ecstasy as I felt every inch of my vagina being stretched out into a size it had never felt before ― when, suddenly ― in one fell swoop, he picked me up and tossed me onto my bed right next to my desk...

I yelped as I landed on my stomach ― "Mike! What was that for ― "

"Just letting you know, Rachel ― I'm definitely not going to take it slow on you. And you're going to take it like the good little slut that you are."

I looked back at him ― my eyes went wide as I saw the hunger in his eyes, him salivating at the sight of my ass hanging off the edge of the bed ― he grabbed my hips and yanked them up, snapping me into doggy position with my ass up in the air and my face still down in the bedsheets, helpless, as Mike completely manhandled me with his strong, muscular arms.

I yelped again ― I wanted to tell him off, to say he HAD to go slow, that there's just no way I could take his huge cock unless he was gentle! But... my newly-found submissive side relented.

All traces of that boss-bitch woman who dominated at work, who didn't take shit from nobody, had completely vaporized.

His gruff, demanding voice made me not want to disappoint him. The way he commanded me, made me want to be used by him, to be dominated by him, to be his good little, obedient, big-dick whore.

I whimpered as I bit my lip, bracing myself for the moment Mike was going to split my pussy into two again with his huge dick, this time, not so gently...

As soon as I felt the head of his cock touch my pussy lips, Mike shoved his huge cock inside me, balls deep.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!"

His entire shaft was in me, from tip to his base for the first time; I had never felt so much pleasure, mixed in with pain, in my entire life.

"FUCKKKK!!!!! How are you so big!?!?! My boyfriend's dick doesn't even feel half this good!!!"

I looked over my shoulder, watching Mike slam his whole body into my ass as he started pummelling me into oblivion ― I started screaming and moaning so loud, I knew my neighbours could hear me. I got so turned on at the thought that it would probably be the first time my neighbours heard me screaming from getting fucked...

"UGH!!!!! ― MMMMPH!!! ― MICHAEL ― JESUS CHRIST... ― FUCK ― HOW ARE YOU... ― OH GOD... WHY DOES THIS FEEL SO FUCKINGGOOD!!!!!"

My screams were incoherent as fuck. It took all of my concentration to string together even that nonsense as my fists clenched up gripping the bedsheets, holding on for dear life. The whole bed was rocking back and forth as Mike used all his strength to pound my poor pussy into a new, stretched out size that felt like it would take days to recover from...

I closed my eyes in agonizing pleasure and then re-opened them, looking back at Mike as he pounded me ― my eyes fell on the laptop that was facing us (as I had angled it away towards the bed when Mike was eating me out during my meeting)...

I instantly started imagining my boyfriend watching me through the camera as I uttered out those horribly humiliating words earlier about his average-sized dick being outclassed by Mike's massive cock, how getting fucked by Mike felt so much better... and, how my resistance and reluctance towards cheating on my boyfriend completely disintegrated as soon as Mike and I were alone in my room...

My pussy was straight-up opening the floodgates as I started creaming all over Mike's dick while imagining my boyfriend watching me being taken by his well-hung roommate. I leaned into my fantasy as I started fucking Mike back with my hips, slamming my ass backwards into Mike's froward thrusts.

I thought to myself, it wasn't like my boyfriend was actually watching me, so, I should just enjoy the moment and say whatever I felt like, right?

And, well... that's exactly what I did...

Staring back at the laptop, picturing him helplessly watching me, I unleashed all of my pent-up cuckold fantasies that had accumulated from consuming all of the cuckolding porn I found over the past week ―

"― YES, MIKE, YES!!! FUCK ME LIKE MY BOYFRIEND NEVER COULD!!! SHOW HIM WHO THIS PUSSY BELONGS TO NOW!! "

Mike smirked down at me, gripped my throat, and proceeded to destroy my cunt even harder.

"UGH!!!! FUCKKK ― HOW ― ARE YOU ― SO STRONG!!! MY BOYFRIENDUGH!!!COULD NEVER FUCK ME THIS HARD!!!!"

"Oh babe, you ain't seen nothing yet ― "

― I shit you not, Mike stood up from the bed and actually picked me up, continuing to fuck me while I was suspended in mid-air being held by his huge, muscly arms. We were fucking in doggy-style right before this, so, now, my back was up against his chest, as I reached over my shoulder to grip the back of his neck with my hands. He started pumping my ass up and down on his cock while my legs dangled in the air, flailing around as he used my whole body like a giant flesh-light ― going all the way up and being slammed all the way down to the base of his cock. He had both his hands gripping my ass from underneath to help suspend me in mid-air while I held onto the back of his neck, clinging onto him for dear life as my insides were getting demolished by his huge, long shaft.

"HOLY SHIT MIKE!!! PLEASE ― UGH!!DON'T DROP ME!!!!! " I remember exasperatingly saying as Mike held me in the air while pistoning his cock in and out of me ― I had NEVER been fucked in that position in my life, my boyfriend is just way too weak to do so, so I naively was worried I might fall. However, after a few moments, it was clear at just how experienced Mike was at fucking girls in this position, as he barely broke a sweat while he thrusted me up and down his shaft, me completely helpless as this huge, muscular man used me to get his dick off.

... and I fucking loved every moment of it.

His cock was thrusting up against my g-spot, pressing it hard with his his thick, girthy shaft, as my eyes rolled into the back of my head in ecstasy; feeling his pulsating cock rubbing hard against my g-spot sent even more waves of pleasure down my spine I thought not possible.

"OHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD" I cried out as Mike kept pumping in and out of me while I was on the verge of tears from how good his gigantic dick felt.

Being manhandled, picked up and held in the air while he effortlessly fucked me was so incredibly hot, my pussy was dripping onto the floor. I was a messy goo held in his muscular arms as he pumped me up and down his dick, my eyes closed in bliss as they stayed rolled into the back of my head. I just couldn't process anything else in that moment except how good his dick felt.

Moan after moan, scream after scream ― the walls of my room echoed with my shrieks of pleasure...

I eventually opened my eyes to look back down at the laptop and was overjoyed to see that I was still in clear view of its webcam ― my legs were completely spread out, my pussy directly in line-of-sight of the camera as my pussy swallowed up Mike's cock, over and over again with each bounce... up and down... up and down... up and down...