How Rachel Discovered Cuckolding...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind kept imagining my boyfriend watching me through the camera, and, well, for the sake of my fantasy... I started going off the rails with my humiliating dirty-talk ―

" ― UGHHHH, FUCK MIKE ― KEEP FUCKING ME!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!!! ― I LOVE HOW STRONG YOU ARE!!! ― MY BOYFRIEND COULD NEVER COMPARE TO YOU!!! ― HE'S SUCH A PATHETIC LITTLE LOSER!!! ― HE COULD NEVER FUCK ME LIKE THIS!! ― HE'S NOT A REAL MAN LIKE YOU!! ― YOUR HUGE COCK IS JUST SO MUCH BETTER!!!!"

With each horrible sentence, with each thrust of Mike's cock, I got closer and closer to cumming in-front of that laptop, my desktop wallpaper of my boyfriend and I hugging each other staring back at us...

Mike eventually gripped the bottom of my ass with just one hand, freeing up his other so he could place his fingers on my clit and started rubbing it.

The moment he touched my clit, my pussy exploded.

The combination of Mike rubbing my clit, his gigantic cock thrusting ruthlessly up against my g-spot, his large, muscular arms enveloping my tiny, feminine body, and the fantasy of my boyfriend helplessly watching Mike steal me away from him with each of his thunderous thrusts, all sent me over the edge

Mike's cock popped out of me and, while he held me in mid-air, I had an earth-shattering orgasm ― squirting a huge fountain of cum all over my laptop.

I screamed my lungs out. "OHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!"

While he grounded his fingers into my clit, I was squirting buckets of cum in rhythmic bouts of clear-ish, semi-white fluid everywhere.

I had, hands-down, the most powerful orgasm of my life.

Tears started trickling down my eyes as my screams and whimpers were probably piercing Mike's poor eardrums. I wailed in pleasure as my whole world was turned upside down by Mike's magical cock, a level of high I knew I'd never be able to reach with my boyfriend.

I finally squirted one last gush of cum as I floated back down from my orgasm's peak. Mike slowed down his circular motions on my clit but was still rubbing me ― I shook and quivered as my poor little clit was so sensitive after having just came. Even the slightest touch from Mike's fingers sent ripples up my spine.

Well, I wish I could tell you that the post-orgasm clarity had hit me hard and the guilt of cheating on my boyfriend made me regret getting fucked by Mike...

But it didn't.

Instead, we fucked for another 7 hours straight.

I was hooked. Completely addicted to his cock. I fully submitted to him and let him do whatever he wanted with me ― we fucked on my boyfriend's bed again, this time, me riding him while he laid on his back. I got up on my two feet in a squatting position and kept slamming my ass down onto his cock, moaning how much I loved his dick, how I'm not going to be able to stop fucking him from now on, how he can take my pussy whenever we wants, even if my boyfriend was home ― hell, I even told him how I wanted my boyfriend to hear what it's like for a woman to be properly pleasured, for the first time in her life!

We fucked in missionary after that, except I told him to fuck me on my boyfriend's side of the bed. I laid on his pillow while Mike pounded me into oblivion, me screaming his name and how much his big cock was better than my boyfriend's, for all the neighbours to hear. I didn't care if my neighbours could tell it was me screaming Mike's name. I wanted them to hear it. I wanted them to know my boyfriend's roommate was fucking his girlfriend better than my boyfriend ever could.

Then, I turned over onto my stomach, took my boyfriend's pillow, and wedged it underneath my hips so my ass was elevated in the air. Mike mounted me from behind and jackhammered my pussy into the pillow, my juices and cum streaming down all over it. I was in pure ecstasy, overwhelmingly turned on by the fact that Mike and I were desecrating my boyfriend's pillow in the most humiliating way possible, that it didn't take long for me to have another earth-shattering orgasm...

"GOOD GOD, MIKE!!! YOU'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!!! HOLY FUCK!!! WHY DO YOU FEEL SO GOODDDD!!!!! MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER MY BOYFRIEND'S PILLOW!!!!"

I thought I was completely done after that. I mean, this man made me cum the hardest I'd ever came, twice in a row.

But I was so wrong.

He made me suck off all of my cum off his dick, making sure it was completely clean.

"Wait ― sit over here, by the laptop" I said, before I got on my knees to suck his cock.

"What? Why?" he asked, moving over to the edge of the bed, next to my desk where my laptop was close by.

I sheepishly looked up at him. "This might sound silly, but... the memory of talking to my boyfriend on Zoom is still pretty fresh... and it was SO hot... I... I kinda want to keep pretending like he's still watching me on the camera... it's this new fantasy of mine I discovered... cucking my boyfriend... please, for my sake, just go with it?"

Mike laughed. "You are such a dirty slut. Were you pretending he was watching you while you said all those things about comparing me to him, too?"

I slowly nodded, my cheeks turning red hot with embarrassment.

Mike chuckled and then grabbed my head. "You see this, dude?" he mockingly said towards the camera, playing along with my fantasy, "Your girlfriend isn't the perfect little, innocent girl you think she is. I always knew she was just like every other whore I fuck every week. Just like all those college sluts I banged when you and I were back in school, remember that, buddy?" he jeered.

Then, he shoved his cock into my mouth and got rough with me.

I was overjoyed Mike was engaging in my cuckolding fantasy, roleplaying as the bull I watched in all those dozens of cuckolding porn clips I masturbated to in the past week. I returned his enthusiasm with enthusiasm of my own, aggressively and energetically blowing his cock as hard as I could while he face-fucked me in-front of the laptop.

I took it like a good girl, wanting to please Mike, but it was so hard. I struggled with how big he was, his head routinely hitting my gag reflex, but I was determined to not give in and kept allowing Mike to fuck my face.

Now that I think of it, I never let my boyfriend fuck my face like this...

Mike was rough. He was aggressive. He used my mouth like he used my pussy earlier when I was being suspended in mid-air ― like a fleshlight he was using to get himself off. He grunted and moaned while my throat stretched to it's limits to accommodate his cock.

I eventually tapped out and withdrew his dick from my mouth, coughing aggressively, disappointed in myself for not being able to hold it together for Mike...

"Aw, that's okay babe ― you have a lot to learn on how to handle this dick. With some more practice, I bet you'll be an expert cock-sucker by the end of the week."

My heart fluttered at the thought of being Mike's little cock-sucking-student for the whole week...

"Yes, baby... whenever you need your cock serviced, please let me practice on you... sneak me away from my boyfriend so I can suck on your cock, whenever you want! He can't make me cum as hard as you can, so it's not like he deserves my mouth anymore!" I directed my taunts towards the laptop camera as I continued with my fantasy role-playing, now that Mike was joining me in it.

"Damn straight," grunted Mike, "I'm going to make you suck my cock every day from now on, the moment your dumb boyfriend leaves for work, first thing in the morning. You're going to be sucking my cock while I work, while I eat lunch, and while I'm taking my Zoom meetings. And when your boyfriend comes back home from work, you're going to kiss him on the lips like nothing ever happened."

My pussy drenched itself at the thought of kissing my boyfriend after getting face-fucked by Mike. "Yes, sir, daddy!! I can't wait!!!"

I continued sucking his cock for what felt like an eternity, Mike constantly testing the limits of what my throat and gag reflex was capable of, until, finally, he said he was ready to cum.

"Urghhh, where do you want me to cum, you slut!?" grunted Mike

"ALL OVER MY FACE DADDY!!!"

For the first time in my life, I received my first-ever facial. And, boy, what an initiation it was ― Mike erupted a huge, thick, goopy load all over my face and chest as I knelt before him on the floor.

"Oh my goodness!!!" I squealed, overwhelmed by how many thick, pearly-white ropes of cum were being flung all over me.

Mike grunted and heaved his last bout of cum as I stood there, on my knees next to the laptop, just completely drenched in his jizz.

Using my hands, I licked it all up. Mike was out of breath as he sat on the edge of the bed gazing down at me in a post-orgasm haze, clearly enjoying watching me enjoy my prize of sucking his cock like the good little slut he turned me into.

But it didn't stop there.

He was slowly stroking his cock as he watched me, and to my utter shock, his cock started slowly inflating, filling up with blood again...

"What the fuck... are you getting ... hard again???"

"Yep." he retorted.

And, with that, he brought me up to my feet, spun me around and slammed my ass down onto his cock while was still sitting on the edge of the bed.

"OWWW!!!" I yelped ― my pussy was sore from the pounding he gave me earlier, but it didn't take long for me to get super wet again.

I leaned forward and arched my back. Mike grabbed my hands from behind and pulled them behind me while he started thrusting his cock into me, my asscheeks clapping loudly against his hips.

We fucked and fucked until we were both dripping in sweat. I screamed and he grunted. We changed positions and went at it even harder. I kept talking dirty to him about my pathetic boyfriend and he humiliated my boyfriend back. He carried me over to the desk, bent me over and pushed my face up to the webcam while he pounded me from behind again. I pretended to taunt my boyfriend by looking into the camera, the whole desk shaking with each one of Mike's powerful thrusts, and kept telling him how much better Mike's cock felt, how much bigger it was, how much harder it was for me. I pretended to tell him how pathetic he was that he was watching me getting taken by his roommate, that he couldn't do anything about it, and that he was probably jerking his useless little average-sized dick like the loser he was. It didn't take long for me to cum a third time, being so up-close to the webcam while I pretended my boyfriend was unwillingly watching me, almost frying my brain with how intense my fantasy was turning into.

"YES MIKE!!! SHOW MY USELESS BOYFRIEND HOW A REAL MAN FUCKS HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! OH MY GODDD, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM A THIRD TIME!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!"

And I orgasmed hard all over his huge, long cock while Mike pile-drove his dick into me, my hips getting red from repeatedly banging against my computer desk's edge.

After cumming for a third time, we took a short lunch break while I caught up on any missed work emails (as I was supposed to be working that whole time)... but it didn't take long for me to get distracted.

I just couldn't stop staring at Mike's huge cock. I mean, we didn't bother to put on any clothes as we ate our food together, me finishing going over my emails. Mike was still eating his sandwich when I finished my last email, so, I decided to suck his cock while he finished his lunch ― after all, he did say that's what I should be doing while he had his lunch from now on...

My antics quickly turned into another sloppy throat-fucking session while he "trained me to be a better cock-sucking slut".

Then, we fucked again.

On the kitchen counter.

On the kitchen floor.

On the sofa that me and my boyfriend bought together.

On the living room table that we also bought together.

He made me cum another three times. All of them screaming-my-head-off, mind-blowing orgasms that sent me to another dimension.

I was fucking exhausted.

It was 3pm when we decided to call it quits. We were sweaty as fuck and both covered in cum, me a lot more than him.

So I suggested a shower.

Well, our little shower turned into another 2 hours of us fucking like animals as I simply just could not get enough of Mike's cock. I was love-drunk on his dick and had another two scream-inducing, toe-curling orgasms.

"OH GODDDD, HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!! FUCKKKKKK MEEEEE!!!!!..... " I cried out, my eyes watering, the euphoria washing over my body as my final orgasm crescendoed into a climax and gradually fell back down...

"Okay... THAT was the last one... I'm fucking dead right now... no way I can go for another round..." I feebly whimpered as I laid sprawled out on the bathroom floor as Mike laid next to me, his rhythmic panting starting to slow down with mine.

It was kind of poetic that our last fuck of our sexcapade ended in the bathroom, the same place I accidentally first laid eyes on Mike's huge package that started this whole spiral downwards into lusting after his dick...

"Damn, woman... not gonna lie, it's rare finding a girl that can keep up with me." he said half-cockily, half-admiring my stamina while I laid there, in utter disbelief at HIS stamina myself...

"No fucking kidding, how long did we fuck for?? That was easily the best sex of my life..."

Mike looked at his watch. "Shit, it's nearly 5 o'clock! The whole day is gone I guess..."

My eyes went wide. I immediately got up off the floor.

"Dude, my boyfriend will be home any minute!!!! Get your clothes and go back to your room!!!"

Mike laughed. "Are you seriously still going to stay with your boyfriend after you just cheated on him for 7 hours straight?"

My stomach plunged with guilt. The fantasy was over and I was about to face reality ― was I going to be able to act normal in front of my boyfriend after I just had a whole day fuckathon with his roommate?

Well, Mike went back to his room and I freshened up, putting my clothes back on after I found them scattered around my room... It wasn't until another five minutes later, I heard the front-door open and my boyfriend walk through.

The door clicked shut as he locked it behind him. And then, silence.

There was no way I could tell him what I had done, I couldn't bare to see the hurt and betrayal in his face. He didn't deserve it; he was too kind, too loving, too amazing of a boyfriend for me to do that to him... but I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop fucking Mike either... his cock was just too magical... I was completely hooked on it...

I took a deep breath, pulled myself together and left my room to greet him. My plan was not to tell him and to keep fucking Mike behind his back. I knew I was a horrible girlfriend but I told myself I'd make it up to him by being super affectionate with him, by taking him on amazing dates together, by getting him whatever he wanted for his birthday... I did really want to be his wife one day and I knew I'd be an amazing partner for him... as long as he didn't find out about me fucking Mike...

However, as soon as I saw his face, I knew things had changed forever between us...

He gazed at me.

There was no smile on his face like there usually was.

He didn't greet me and give me a kiss like he usually did.

He just stood there, staring at me, a strange look on his face...

I finally broke the silence.

".... Hey babe, is something wrong?" I tried asking innocently, my voice almost cracking as anxiousness suddenly took a hold of me.

He finally spoke.

"The Zoom call we had this morning... You didn't hang up properly. I saw everything."

.

.

.

The End.

Epilogue

.

.

.

"Ugh!! Yes, Mike!!!! Yes!!!!! Fuck that pussy!!! Own me!!!! Use me!!!! Make me cum on that huge cock!!!!"

I heard Rachel's moans through the walls.

I put my scrubs on and found my backpack I usually take to work.

I left my room to go into the kitchen so I could pack my lunch before heading into work.

I glanced over to my roommate's closed door...

"Oh my god, Mike, I fucking love your cock!!! Choke me, spank me, please, I'll let you do anything to me, just don't stop fucking me with that big, huge cock!!!"

A crack pierced the air as I heard my roommate spank Rachel's ass... she moaned and whined in response.

I opened the fridge and gathered some left-overs from last night into my lunch container.

The same left-overs from dinner I had ordered the previous night for Rachel and I. The same dinner that got left cold as my roommate came out of his room, dragged my girlfriend away from the dinner I had brought home for her, and closed the door behind him after pulling her into his room, leaving me alone in silence to finish my food by myself.

I remember leaving my food on the table too, as I slowly crept up to my roommate's room, sliding down onto the floor as I leaned against Mike's door.

"What took you so long!!!" I heard my girlfriend moan out to Mike through the door as I heard a belt buckle fall onto the floor, followed by sloppy slurping sounds. "You know I can't go very long without sucking your big cock! My boyfriend just doesn't cut it for me anymore, I need your dick!"

I shook my head as I pulled myself out of re-living the memories from last night... something I found myself doing a lot these days...

It had been nearly a week since I accidentally caught my girlfriend cheating on me through that Zoom call we had...

When I came home that day, Rachel noticed how hard my dick was through my pants... she seemingly took a risk and, instead of immediately apologizing for cheating... she asked if it turned me on...

I'll be honest... I was hurt... betrayed... crushed... but also turned on beyond anything I had ever felt...

So, I answered...

Yes...

Since then, she's been cucking me every single chance she could get with my roommate Mike, forcing me to either watch her or listen to her through the walls of my apartment, like she was doing right now as I got ready for work, leaving them alone together for the next eight hours again...