How She Became One

Story Info
The lure of interest to my wife.
2k words
3.61
30k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Linda is a beautiful woman in mind, body, and soul. She is not just pretty, she really is beautiful, as in when she enters a room every head turns to stair at her. She is very petite at just 5' tall and 112 pounds is just rounded perfectly. If she has a flaw it is that her breasts set low on her chest. So she is very short waisted and long from her chin to her nipples. It is really very sexy but looks a bit strange when you see her nude at first.

Her breasts are probably a full C cup but as small as she is maybe only about 34inches around. her waist is small 26 or 27 maybe and her hips are probably a full 36". Linda works in social services and helps many of the inner city single mothers. Lots of drug problems and young women involved in prostitution because it pays best. She has heard all the reasons and excuses for everything. We have talked about it all and we understand most of what goes on and why.

I am on the other end. I put them away for their crimes. I judge them and sentence them to do time for the crimes. I am hardest on the white women who do it for the bull shit reasons they do it for. I have sent women up for first offense. A married white woman with 2 children who had a black base, I gave 2 years in county. You a can't be that dumb.

Linda feels sorry for them and I understand how she feels. She tells me all the time that she wants to see how much time I give her when the cops bring her in for prostitution?

"Are you going to try it to see how it is to be one of them?"

"I have girl tell me all the time that I have no idea how it is until you have done it."

I am my wife's only lover. She has never been with anyone else.

"Well you have the perfect setup to start you clients in the office don't you?"

"Shit it makes your dick hard to think of your little white wife giving her pussy to the bad black boys."

"It does make me my cock hard to think about you giving your pussy to them. But selling it is a crime."

"David you are such a racist bigot."

"Ya and you are a bleeding heart."

"You have no idea how many of those bad boys I have had grab my tits and ass and talk dirty to me."

"Not enough that they got you pretty tits out and kissed them?"

"You might be surprised? He tried to recruit my pussy to sell it."

"A pimp wanting to market your pussy?"

"Yes."

"How far did you let him go?"

"Almost too far but I wanted to hear his spin."

"Was he any good with his spin?"

"Yes he was. He has 7 girls working for him, 3 are mine I help. And 3 are white married gals. He named them and I know two of them. Two of them we know and one is a public defender's wife."

"Good God, Sandy Nelson?"

She just looked at me.

"And how far did he get with my wife?"

"He has 9 guys lined up to pay good for my pussy regularly. Guys I know and see regularly so it could be easy. And your wife has now had her nipples sucked by a bad boy black guy. And two fingers in her pussy."

"You are kidding? When did this happen?"

"This morning before 7 AM."

"He had your blouse and bra off?"

"My blouse, I didn't wear a bra."

"You met him for this? Like an interview?"

"Yes I did. And I screwed up, I let him get me naked. He sucked on my nipples and kissed me a lot. I wanted it. I was very wet and ready. He pulled my hips up my ass was on the edge of my desk. And he rubbed the big head of his cock in my lips. He had my knees pushed wide apart and I was open for him. The head is very big and he just put him there. I had my hands on his chest. He jacked his hips forward and was in me. Clear in me. I made him take it out and he did. But David I have had a black cock up inside me."

"So how did it end? He was inside you but didn't fuck you?"

"He took nude pictures of me and I am to meet him in the morning again."

"To fuck him?"

"To tell him if I will whore for him. And to fuck him."

"Are you going to do it?"

"Become his whore?"

"Yes are you?"

"I don't know, maybe, probably?"

"The nudes were for your customers?"

"Yes they were."

"So are you going to let him?"

"David you know I am. He was clear inside me this morning. I loved it. I sat there my breasts bare with his mouth on them looking down at his black hands on them. God it was so sexy. I have to know how it is now. You want him to fuck me now I know you do. rather I work for him or not you know he will fuck me now at his place or ours. You want it now don't you?"

"Probably."

"You know the lure is on me. The need to know. At 7:05 his cock will be inside my pussy fucking me."

At 7:10am I called her number. On the fourth ring she answered it.

"Yes David, He is fucking me right now. And I just committed to being his whore."

"You have committed to turn tricks foe him?"

"I have to know what it is like"

"It is against the Law Honey. And you are going to let him sell your body to these pukes to find out?" "I have to find out what it is really like? I have 3 appointments with guys he has set me up for. So by tonight I will know more."

"By tonight you will be a prostitute."

"Yes, I guess I will."

My wife didn't get home until nearly 7pm that night and she smelled like sex. I had dinner nearly ready. She went in and showered. We ate and went to bed. She wanted to make love and we did. It was unusually good. I guess I had never thought of her as a prostitute.

"So you had sex with 4 men today? Did they wear condoms?"

"He required me to be unprotected."

"You took them all bare and they seeded you?"

"Yes I fucked 4 blacks today and all of them were bare cocks. They all had nudes of me and now I have been naked for them and they have fucked me. And I am to do so again in a couple days."

"Did you enjoy them?"

"Yes I did. I learned each one was different, but I liked the new sex with each one. Giving myself to each one of them. I am looking forward to seeing them again."

"Do you have appointments tomorrow?"

"Why are you going to have me arrested?"

"I am yes, but not yet Dear. How many customers has he planned for you?"

"He says 25 customers a week. Three to five a day. Plus my pimp when he wants me."

"So you will see 25 customers 4 times a week?"

"No I am to see 50 customers twice a week."

I didn't know what to say to that. A week went by and My wife was naked making love with me when I ask.

"How many men have you been with now?"

"Are you wanting to know how many different men have now fucked your wife?"

"That is what I am asking yes."

"Does it really matter?"

"Yes it does to me."

"Does it excite you that other men now have your wife as a lover?"

"I am not sure. I am not repulsed by it like I thought I would be. And when I know you are naked for someone it does excite me."

"You enjoy knowing I am naked fucking a customer?"

"Yes I do."

"So you won't have your wife arrested for prostitution?"

"Oh yes I will. But I will build a good case first. I had Sandy Nelson arrested this morning. I have records and even video of her with three of her customers. I will send her up for 2 years to Madison."

"Just for prostitution?"

"Jake filed papers on her this morning."

"He sure enjoyed the new Lincoln Navigator she bought him to drive."

"Ya until he found out her pussy bought it for him.."

"So why send her to Madison?"

"It is a personal thing for me."

"How is it personal for you?" "Max Bonder is the warden and he is huge and black. I have a deal with him. There is a ward for women, but special cases I send to him he puts in cell block A which is Maximum security. The lifers, Killers and sex offenders. The first week Sandy spends up there 3 day and nights she'll go into A naked. You can not imagine what those guys can think of to do with a sexy white whore."

"My God David, you can not be serious are you?"

"But I am Honey, And if she survives she will never be a whore again."

"What do you mean if she survives?"

"I have only sent 8 women up to Madison. All were prostitutes and of the 8, 3 didn't make it."

"You said you do plan on having me arrested and sending me up."

"Once I have the case I want on you. I plan on it yes."

"What kind of case do you plan to have?"

"I want three solid prostitution arrests on you."

"And then?"

"I can give you up to 3 years. But you can't survive 3 years in Madison. You'll be the best looking female I have ever sent up to Max."

"Do you really intend to do that to me?"

"I am already building my case to do so with you. I have just sent Sandy up but she pled out this morning. I sent her up for six months. But they will be very hard on her big tits. Sandy is cute but no where near you. I will probably let you make a deal too. but I want you in A up there and see what they do with you beside just fucking you."

My wife continued her prostitution and I my case. Linda continued to service men for Darrel her pimp. And I got him on several charges and he rolled over on my whore wife. I had her for at least 5 years. I had video of her with 12 different customers.

The DA brought her up before me. They tried to get me to recuse myself. But I wanted her. She pled from five down to three and I sent her to Madison. I called Max. I told him exactly what and who I was sending him.

He ask me how I wanted him to handle it?

"Let them have her completely for a while."

"Do you want her back in one piece?"

"No I don't think so Max? But lets see how she stands up for a while."

"I can put the word out they can have her for total fun if you want?"

"Ya do that Max, She'll be up there in a couple hours. Put her in A with the lifers. She has maybe the best body I have ever sent up to you. Give her to them for,say six hours. Let them have the ropes and other stuff. She has the most beautiful breasts you'll ever see. Give them what they ask for and tell them her tits are theirs."