How the Coronavirus Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy: You don't need to. I'm OK. I ate some soup this morning.

Tom: Maybe I want to stop over. Are you going to lock the door to keep me out?

There was about a one-minute delay before she responded.

Cathy: No.

Tom: See you soon then.

I dressed nicely again and headed over. I waved to Cathy's neighbor who was watching me closely. I made my way into the kitchen and heard Cathy say "Hi."

"Hi, again." I said.

She was sitting on the couch. She was dressed in dark blue yoga pants and a white satin blouse. She hadn't bothered with a bra. It seemed as if she had made an effort to look nice for me. I thought I caught a hint of Chanel No. 5.

"You look very nice. I'm glad to see you're better. Looks like you got a milder case than I did."

"Other than a cough and some soreness in my feet and legs, I'm fine."

"I sympathize. Been there, done that. How about a foot massage?"

The massage offer just slipped out before I had thought about it. Cathy didn't answer for what seemed like forever, but was probably only a handful of seconds. I was afraid that I had crossed a line. She looked right at me, and said "I'd like that" in a softer voice.

I slid the coffee table out of the way and sat down Indian-style on the floor in front of her feet. Cathy's feet were nicely pedicured. Her toes were painted pink. I rubbed my hands together for a few seconds to warm them. I lifted both her feet onto my lap. I took her left foot into my hands, supporting her heel with one hand using the other hand to gently massage her.

'Your feet are softer than I expected, given all the running you do," I said looking up at her.

"I soak them in a bucket of hot water and tea tree oil once a week."

"Let me know if I am massaging too hard or too soft."

"Mmmm. It's just right."

Somehow it was surprisingly erotic to be touching her like this. My hands were occupied, so I wasn't able to reposition my cock, which was beginning to make a tent in my pants. After five minutes or so of kneading and caressing, I lowered her left foot into my lap and began to work on her right. Her left foot brushed against my rock-hard cock. I was sure that she would notice and was afraid that she would say something. But she had her head back with her eyes closed, and she didn't react. I kept on massaging her.

Her phone rang. She opened her eyes and reached for the phone. She looked at the caller ID for a second and then answered it and put it on speaker.

I heard my wife's voice asking Cathy how she was doing. Looking at me as she spoke, Cathy replied in a sleepy-sounding voice that she was feeling better, and that she had been having a dream about a handsome man massaging her feet. I heard my wife laugh. "I guess you're on the mend," she said. "Was this man just massaging your feet?"

"Just my feet so far. But we'll see what happens when I get back to my dream," said Cathy.

My wife laughed again. "Then I'll let you go. Talk to you later. Pleasant dreams."

Cathy reached for the phone and hung up before doing anything else. Then she looked at me until I blushed.

"Somebody has a thing for a lady's feet I see," she said in a soft voice as she slid the side of her foot along my cock.

The way she said it was all the invitation I needed. I threw caution to the wind. "It's more a thing for the lady that the feet are attached to."

Cathy smiled and was silent for a minute as I kept massaging her. "You kissed my forehead yesterday when you thought I was asleep. How long have you had a thing for me?"

"For as long as I've known you, to be honest."

"I could tell. You weren't exactly drooling when you looked at me, but I could see it in your eyes and feel it in the way you let hugs and accidental touches linger. Do you remember the time I opened my legs and flashed my panties at you?"

This had happened several years ago. "I'll never forget those white panties. You were on our hammock swing sitting next to your mother. But I wasn't sure if it was an accident or on purpose."

"It was on purpose. I wanted to see how you would react. Your face was calm enough, but your eyes narrowed and your cock hardened. Remember how I used to always throw complements your way, telling Grace what a good husband you were?"

"Yes. I liked it when you did that. I was kinda, sorta entertaining hopes that you had some feelings for me. But then you stopped all of a sudden."

"That was Grace's doing. Women have their own signaling system. After one of those complements she gave me a look that said 'no trespassing'. She's my friend, so no trespassing it was."

I continued massaging her foot, using my knuckles to dig into the ball of her foot.

"Grace says you two haven't had sex for a long time," she continued.

"Eight months and change. It was slowing down well before that. She's just not interested anymore. I try to touch her, and she starts talking about random stuff, anything to change the subject and kill my mood. I've more or less given up. I know she's very dry now after menopause. The last time we had sex, it was painful for her and we had to stop. Lube didn't really help."

"Chris and I don't have sex either. Haven't for more than two years. It's funny. He's a urologist but he can't get his cock to get hard no matter what he tries. He was never a good lover anyway. I don't think he ever lasted more than five minutes since we've been married. And he's just like your wife. He thinks going down on a girl is dirty."

"Exactly like my wife. She hates it. I love it, and missing it drives me crazy sometimes," I blurted out. I paused for a moment. "How do you know she hates it, anyway?" I asked.

"Women share lots of info about their men, silly man. For instance, I know that you sometimes beg her to let you go down on her, and she says no. That you need some erection help once in a while. That your cock is a bit too big for her, and that you sometimes take forever to cum."

I blushed again and said "I see I have no secrets. Cialis is a wonderful thing. It's my second favorite erection helper."

"And your favorite is...?"

"Thinking about you when I'm with her."

It was Cathy's turn to blush. "I'm flattered. Why don't you think about some porn star or movie star? There are lots of women who are a lot sexier than I am."

"Au contraire."

Cathy smiled. "Have you taken Cialis recently?"

"No. That erection your foot is playing with is all Cathy."

Our silence resumed. I kept my massage going. I brought her right foot to my lips and kissed her big toe before lowering it onto my lap. I reached for her left foot but she pulled her feet away. She patted the couch and said "Come sit close to me."

I hastened to obey. I sat down and put my arm around her, pulling her close. The heat of her leg against mine was intense. Now I was sure she was wearing Chanel No. 5. The scent that pushes my buttons. "Do you know I love Chanel No. 5?"

"Yes. You bought a bottle for Grace. She never uses it, does she?"

"Nope. The bottle is just about as full as it was on the Valentine's Day I gave it to her. I think she wore it once."

"Such a waste," said Cathy. "I like it too. It's timeless. But I had to buy my own bottle."

"That's what husbands are for," I said.

"Not with Chris. We have an arrangement. I buy the jewelry, perfume, clothes, and shoes. He pays for them. That way I get exactly what I want. And there's much less stress for him."

I was silent for a moment before speaking. "I don't think Chris would be too happy if he knew I had my arm around you. I know Grace wouldn't be happy."

"Grace would be furious at both of us. Chris probably wouldn't care. We're more like roommates nowadays. I can parade past him in my birthday suit and he doesn't even react. You'd think he was gay or something."

I decided that now was not the right time to mention his browser history of CD and TS websites.

Cathy continued and turned her face to me. "As long as he pays the bills, and doesn't humiliate me, he can do as he pleases." She paused. "Does that sound too cold for you, Tom?"

"It sounds like he's not the man you deserve," I said. And then I kissed her. Softly at first, and then with more passion. Her lips opened like a flower and our tongues began to dance to their own rhythm.

Our lips drew apart as we came up for air and I touched my forehead to hers. My hand reached for her breast, but she gently pushed it away.

"Not today, Tom. Chris will be home in an hour to check on me. Our first time together shouldn't be rushed."

I sighed and said "It's a good thing patience is one of my virtues."

"We need to be practical about this. I'm not leaving Chris, and I don't think you want to leave Grace. We need to be very discreet."

"Agreed. But I want to have a way to talk or text with you every day. I can't use my phone, as Grace knows my passcode and uses my phone to take pictures all the time."

"You're the computer engineer. Figure something out." she said as stood up and nudged me towards the kitchen. "You need to go."

"Yes, dear," I replied with a wide smile. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a tender kiss before I headed for the mud room and the side door. Before opening it, I turned to her.

"Oh. One thing. I stole a pair of your panties from your dirty clothes basket yesterday. Plus all the photos of you on your computer."

Cathy laughed out loud. "You thief. I was wondering where the blue ones went. I'll have to dream up a suitable punishment."

I couldn't stop smiling as I made the walk home. It seemed as if the years of filling tissues with cum as I imagined making love to Cathy were over. My dream was coming true.

I spent the afternoon trying to come up with a way for Cathy and me to safely chat via video or audio without our spouses finding out. None of the four of us had fixed schedules, so I needed something that was easy for her to use and that was not going to allow one of us to initiate a chat when the other's spouse was around.

That night at dinner with Grace, it was very hard to avoid smiling when she asked me how my day went. To distract myself, I started complaining about one of my less-than-stellar co-workers who was always asking me to help him do very basic stuff.

After dinner, I did the dishes and Grace called Cathy. They were still chatting as I headed for my basement workroom. Since Cathy had more than a week of quarantine left despite the fact that she was almost all better, and since Chris had been press-ganged into caring for COVID patients ten hours a day six days a week, clever Cathy managed to convince my wife that I should do the grocery shopping for her and Chris. After all, I was immune and only working two days a week.

While they were talking, I came up with the idea of using a Raspberry Pi to combine a cell phone, a microphone, a small screen, and a high-resolution video camera, all stuffed in a nice-looking 3D-printed black plastic box. Normally, the screen would show the time and weather. To see if the other person was available, you simply said a magic phrase. The voice recognition software would check if it was Cathy or me, and if yes then call the other's regular cell phone using some random-looking caller ID. There are so many junk calls that this would not arouse suspicion. If one's spouse was around, you would ignore the call. If the other person answered, they could say "video" or "audio" and a connection would be made.

I was about to pull the trigger on ordering all the bits and pieces I would require for this when I remembered what an old engineering professor had told my heat transfer class over and over. "Good enough is best." I opted to order a pair of Amazon Show devices linked to my account. It would be simple enough to just unplug them when it wasn't safe to chat, and I could easily erase the chat histories from my phone.

I did not put up any fuss at all when Grace told me the grocery plan as we were getting ready for bed. It was something of a struggle not to smile.

Erections are funny things. You sometimes get them when it's not convenient, and sometimes can't get them when you really want one. My mind was full of thoughts of Cathy. I didn't want Grace to be asking me why I was rock hard, so I rubbed one out while in the shower. I made sure to clean the ribbon of cum off the glass before turning off the water.

The next morning, I made Grace her coffee and kissed her goodbye. I waited an hour or so to be sure Chris had left before texting Cathy.

Tom: Good morning, beautiful. How'd you sleep?

Cathy: I slept very well. Almost ten hours.

Tom: Rest is good for you. I hear I'm your grocery delivery man now. Do you tip well?

Cathy: I think I can find a way to express my thanks....

Tom: I'm going to like serving you.

Cathy: Mmmm. Give me a few minutes and I'll send you a list of what I need.

Cathy sent the list, and I headed to the store. Supermarkets were maybe 90% stocked at that point in the pandemic, so I was able to find almost everything she wanted. We had a quick text exchange about an alternative for the brand of bread she wanted. She said she'd go take a shower before I arrived.

The self-checkout line was short, and the traffic was very light. I was at her house fifteen minutes later. She wasn't downstairs when I brought the groceries into the kitchen. I put the perishables in the refrigerator and headed upstairs. The master bedroom door was open, and I could hear the shower running. I began to undress as I walked into the bedroom. I was naked by the time I reached the bathroom suite. Their large, clear glass-walled shower was in an alcove.

Cathy had her profile to me with her back to the shower head. She was perfectly backlit. The water was cascading down her body. Her right hand was playing with her left nipple. Her left hand was holding what looked to be a vibrator buried deep inside her. Her eyes were closed. She was moaning softly.

My cock sprang to attention. I pulled open the shower door, stepped in, and closed it behind me. Cathy opened her eyes and smiled. She removed the vibrator, switched it off, and put it in the shower rack. She took my cock in her hand, and pulled me into the water with her. "I was just getting warmed up. This will be so much better," she said.

I took her head between my hands. I kissed her. At first, the kiss was tender and loving. As she melted into the kiss, the intensity grew. Again, lips parted and tongues entwined. Time seemed to stand still. I broke the kiss, and held her close as we twirled slowly in the shower spray. She reached for the liquid soap dispenser and began to soap me down. She used a loofah sponge to rub my skin. It felt good. I had never had any woman treat me like that. As she knelt down to rub my legs, her lips softly kissed the tip of my cock.

And soon it was my turn. I took the sponge from her and spun her around so her back was facing me. I scrubbed her shoulders and back. As I worked my way down her body, I knelt and planted soft kisses on her dimples of Venus. I literally kissed her ass. I kept going down her legs to her feet. The warm water was still cascading over us. I guess they had a large hot water tank.

I stood and spun her around to face me. I kissed her lips. I kissed both of her erect nipples. I wiggled my tongue in her belly button until she started to squirm. And then I walked slow kisses down to her pussy before resuming my loofah ministrations. I made sure she was squeaky clean from head to toe. We held one another as we took a final rinse. Neither of us had said a word.

I turned off the water. I opened the shower door and grabbed the fluffy pink bath towel from the bench outside. I wrapped her in it and softly kissed her forehead. Pulling her against my still-dripping body, I kissed her nose and then her neck. I began to nibble on her left earlobe, and was rewarded with a blissful moan.

I led her out of the shower, lifted her into my arms, and carried her into the master bedroom. Cathy had her arms wrapped around my neck. I laid her down on the bed and looked into her eyes. Cathy slowly opened the towel and revealed herself to me. And then she broke the silence.

"You're still all wet, silly. Go get a towel and dry yourself. Then come back and fuck my brains out," she said with a smile.

I hadn't noticed I was wet. I began to laugh. "Your wish is my command, my lady," I said as I went to fetch a towel.

The brief interlude of drying off did not tame my erection. In fact, I was harder than I had been in years. I draped the towel over my cock and returned to the bedroom. Cathy had pulled back the bedspread and was waiting for me with her legs spread apart. She giggled when I made the towel bounce up and down.

I cast the towel aside and joined her in bed. My fingers found her left nipple as our lips met. She cried out as I pinched it hard. I took her right nipple into my mouth and teased it with my tongue. Her nipples were obviously wired directly to her pleasure center.

I rolled onto my back. "Ride me!" I implored. She straddled me and gripped my cock in her hand. She looked down into my eyes as she slowly impaled herself on it. Her ass cheeks pressed against my thighs at last, she began to slowly rock back and forth. I palmed her nipples and thrust my hips upwards in phase with her rocking.

In less than a minute, the expression on her face began to change. She began to cry out loudly with each thrust. Soon she was almost screaming as an orgasm washed over her. Her cries subsided and she was trembling as I pulled out and pressed her body against mine. I held her tight and felt her relax into my embrace. She drifted off to sleep. I pulled a blanket over us to keep her warm. I was wide awake. This beautiful woman was mine. We had become lovers at last.

Cathy didn't sleep for long. She gave me a soft kiss and snuggled closer. She reached down and began to play with my limp cock. "Did you cum when I did, Tom?"

My cock began to respond to her touch. "No. I was focused on you. Ladies first."

"Time to focus on you, then. My delivery man needs to get his reward. Fuck me again."

"Not yet. I've been dreaming about kissing, sucking, licking, and tasting your pussy for years. I'm not waiting any longer." With that, I pulled the blanket off of her and slid down to contemplate my heart's desire. Cathy's pussy was neatly trimmed. Her labia were fat and dark, and her clit was hidden under a dainty little hood. I ran my tongue along the length of her slit as I took hold of her hips. Cathy's thighs spread open for me as I did. My tongue found her clit, and I began to slowly flick it. She began to buck with each flick. I could feel her clit swell and I gently took it between my lips and began to suck it like a nipple. This was too much for her, and she began to buck wildly which caused me to lose my hold.

I lifted my head. "Someone likes being eaten."

"Oh God yes. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Her scent filled my senses as I made love to her pussy. I had smelled her scent before in the panties I had taken, but this was much more intense. It drove me wild. Grace hated being eaten because it was "dirty", and it had been too many years since I had eaten a woman who enjoyed it. Cathy stopped bucking and began to tremble. I attacked her clit with my tongue. Her trembling was almost shaking the bed until she cried out twice and came. The trembling faded over the course of half a minute. I released her hips and crawled up the bed so I could hold her close. Our faces were inches apart, and our eyes were locked. Neither of us said a word.

My cock was rock-hard, and I wanted her more than anything else in the world. She did not resist as I rolled her onto her side facing away from me, positioned her legs, and entered her from behind. She was completely wet, and my cock met no resistance. I began to thrust. She began to moan softly. Ten slow and deep thrusts. Ten quick and shallow ones. My hand reached for her breast and cupped it. Ten slow. Ten quick. Ten slow. Ten quick. The only sounds in the room were her moans and my body slamming into hers. And then I felt the pressure build inside me. I emptied myself into her. My orgasm was intense, and it was almost painful as my thrusting stopped. I was panting like a marathon runner. I stayed inside her as my cock began to shrink. I held her close, and in a few minutes felt my cock slip out of her. I rolled onto my back, and she rolled over to nestle against me. I pulled the blanket over us, and we both dozed off.