How the Coronavirus Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened first. I let my fingers trace the circumference of her left areola. I could faintly feel her heartbeat as I did so. I touched her nipple and her eyes opened. She looked at me and smiled.

"So what's the verdict? Did I live up to your fantasies about me?"

My first answer was to kiss her. My second was an emphatic "Beyond my wildest dreams....'

"Good," she replies. "You're a pretty good lover yourself. You really know how to eat a woman. I think Grace needs to be told what she's missing out on."

"It might be awkward for both of us if you tell her that you've had firsthand experience," I said.

"True. But maybe I can help her overcome her resistance to the idea of it."

I held her close for a while longer.

"I should probably get up and leave," I said. "I can't have my car parked in your driveway for hours at a time. Think of your reputation."

"More like think about my nosy, gossipy neighbor next door. I'll call her. She'll be sure to ask about the strange car. I'll give her the excuse that you've been fixing my computer and delivering food to the poor corona patient whose husband is trapped at work."

"Sounds like a plan. I walk in the park pretty much every day. From the park, I can make my way into your backyard and keep my head down and sneak into the house via the side door. If you want me to, of course," I said with a smile.

"I want you to. Quarantine will be much more fun if you visit me."

I picked up the clothes I had strewn on the floor and dressed quickly. Cathy watched me from the bed. I kissed both of her nipples, and then her lips before stepping back and bowing to her with a flourish. "Alas, I must depart, my lady. I shall keep you in my heart. Parting is such sweet sorrow." Cathy threw a bed pillow at me as I headed towards the bedroom door.

I surprised myself that evening. I was able to stay calm and relaxed when Grace came home. She asked how Cathy was doing, and I said she seemed fine when I dropped off the groceries. I didn't blush. I didn't even feel guilty when I was lightly massaging Grace's feet as she was looking at Facebook. Cathy texted Grace to ask her to thank me for doing the grocery shopping. In Cathy's words "Tom delivered exactly want I wanted." As I said, Cathy was a clever lady.

Our second day as lovers was even better than our first. After sitting through a long, boring WebEx status meeting the next morning, I texted Cathy to tell her I'd be over soon. She texted back a single fire emoji. I took that as a hint to take a Cialis tablet.

I cleaned myself up and walked my normal route through the neighborhood and into the woods. I made a detour onto the trail that led towards Cathy's house. Her house is set back from the street, and I was able to get to her side door with little chance of anyone noticing. I came in through the mud room and kitchen. Cathy was nowhere to be seen. I heard soft music playing, and I headed upstairs to her bedroom. She was sitting on the bench at the foot of the bed, and she rose to greet me.

The best word to describe the way she looked is breathtaking. She was wearing a black lace teddy along with black crotchless panties and lace stockings. I stood there gawking as she turned around slowly. Having completed a turn, she curtsied once and smiled before putting her hands on her hips. "What do you think? Do you like it? This outfit is one of my favorites."

Not only did she look breathtaking, she smelled breathtaking. Perhaps she had used a bit too much Chanel No. 5 because of her virus-induced anosmia, but the overall combination of the sight and the smell of her triggered a wave of lust that crashed over me.

I didn't say a word. Words were beside the point. I simply stared at her as I began to undress. I think she saw the primal hunger in my expression. Her smile faded slowly and I thought I saw an element of fear in her eyes.

I took three steps over to her and took her in my arms. I kissed her hard as I lifted her up and placed her on the bed. And then I raped her.

Not in any legal sense of course. Her behavior certainly implied consent, even by modern standards. But I had never before been so driven by my animal brain. It was a good thing that she was already wet for me, because I was not interested in any kind of foreplay. I wanted her, and I was taking her. I spread her legs and placed them on my shoulders. I could feel the sheer fabric of her stockings. I guided the tip of my cock into her. And then I looked right into her eyes and began to fuck her.

I took my time. I had just enough self-control to back off a little whenever I began to climb that hill to an orgasm. Cathy was passive at first, but soon her body took control of her and she too became an animal. She closed her beautiful eyes and began to moan. She dug her fingernails into my back. I didn't notice until later that she had drawn blood. I could sense her orgasm building, and I stopped trying to control mine. I exploded inside her just as she came.

I stayed inside her as both of us were catching our breath. My new-found Dr. Jekyll persona reverted to my normal Mr. Hyde as my heartbeat returned to normal. My cock shrank and flopped out of her. I gently lowered her legs from my shoulders, arranged them on the bed and took her into my arms. I kissed Cathy tenderly. She kissed me back, so I knew that I hadn't done something unforgivable.

We both lay in the bed, looking at the ceiling. After a long silence Cathy said "I guess lingerie turns you on."

I said "It's you that turns me on. But yes, the lingerie helps...."

"I have quite a selection of lingerie for us to try."

In retrospect, I was a little ashamed that I had lost all control like that. A man is supposed to treat his lady with love and respect. But that was the most intense sexual experience of my life.

I got up to pee. I took my phone out of the pants that were on the floor. I played my Ella Fitzgerald Spotify playlist, and we just held one another until it was time for me to go. Cathy's sense of smell was still on the fritz, so I suggested that she ought to change the sheets and air out the bedroom, which smelled strongly of sex and perfume. I helped her strip the bed and open the windows.

The next day was Saturday, which meant that Grace was home all day. As usual, she joined me on my daily walk in the woods. I had the beginnings of an erection as we came to the point where I would veer off towards for Cathy's house, but Grace did not notice. Cathy and I had agreed that we wouldn't text one another when our spouses might be around, but all day I resisted the strong temptation to text her. I couldn't resist sending her an email just to let her know I was thinking of her.

Sunday followed Saturday as it usually does, and now both our spouses were in the way. I'm not sure I had ever looked forward to a Monday as much as I did during those two days. Grace and Cathy talked on the phone Sunday night, and the end result was that another grocery delivery was requested. I was of course happy to oblige.

Monday came at last. The two Amazon Show units had been delivered on Sunday, so I tossed one in the car before heading to the grocery store. I stopped at the florist to get Cathy flowers.

Cathy's neighbor was busy watering her flowers when I pulled into Cathy's driveway. I went over and complemented her on her garden. She was rather attractive to be honest. We exchanged names and pleasantries for a few minutes before I said I had to put the meat and the milk away and go put a new disk drive in her computer. I figured it couldn't hurt to reinforce the excuse for me being there so often. She headed into her house as I unloaded the groceries. This was helpful, as I wasn't sure how I would explain a box of a dozen long stem roses.

The roses went in her bedroom, since Chris was in basement exile and wouldn't see them. I set up her Amazon Show unit in a guest bedroom so Chris wouldn't discover it. My Show went into my workroom to avoid drawing Grace's attention.

We didn't have wild sex on Monday. I massaged her feet again. Not because they were achy, but because I asked her if I might. She had no objection at all. My attraction to feet was a new discovery for me, and I enjoyed massaging them, licking them, and kissing them. She rewarded me with a foot job, during which I discovered how very flexible her toes were. After the no-hands happy ending, I massaged my cum into her feet.

Tuesday was another off day. I was tied up with work meetings that I couldn't reschedule. Cathy did give me a nice lingerie fashion show using her Show. To be honest, the break did me good. I wasn't quite as resilient as I had been in my twenties, and I was a little out of shape for constant sexual gymnastics.

We made love in her kitchen on Wednesday. She was baking cookies which had twelve-minute bake times per batch, so she couldn't stray far from the kitchen. It turned out that her large kitchen island was just the right height for me to play with her nipples and take her from behind as she shaped the cookie dough into cookies. She was only wearing an apron, so her clothes didn't get in the way. Cathy offered to let me lick the remnants of the cookie dough from the mixer bowl. I demurred. I had something else in mind. I lifted her up, sat her on the counter, and licked her pussy clean of my cum and her juices. Even better than cookie dough. Ben and Jerry's take note.

As the last cookie sheet was baking, she spent the twelve minutes edging me with her mouth and tongue, finally letting me cum in her mouth when the oven timer beeped. She kept my cum in her mouth as she took the cookie sheet from the oven. She then dropped the oven mitt to the floor, kissed me, and taught me all she knew about snowballing. In the end, we each swallowed half.

Her period came on Thursday. From experience with my wife, I was ready to simply massage her lower back, but she was feeling extra horny. So we made love in the shower and watched as her menses swirled down the drain as if in a colorized version of Psycho.

The last day of her quarantine was a Friday. Chris would be moving back upstairs the next day. My wife had already made plans to come over to visit Cathy the next morning. There was a "last day of vacation" feel in the air as we did laundry, disposed of the roses, and tried to eliminate all traces of my having been there. We made out like teenagers on the living room couch. I sucked her nipples and toes. She sucked my cock and balls. We were both very relaxed and very happy as we finally settled down and cuddled on the couch.

"I have to go to work on Monday," said Cathy with an exaggerated pout on her face.

"Reality sucks," I said. "Spending time together is not going to be easy. But we'll find a way."

Quarantine was over at dawn on Saturday. Grace stopped at Panera and bought bagels before heading over to Cathy's house. She was gone until early afternoon. I was finishing up mowing the lawn when she got home. I helped her unload some groceries from the Korean market. I was the designated Costco and Safeway shopper, but she didn't trust me to get Chinese specialties.

"So how's Cathy doing?" I asked as we were putting stuff away.

"I think she has a lover," said my wife. "She was looking radiant and walking a little bowlegged. Someone's been giving her a large dose of Vitamin F."

"She's been in quarantine. How can she have a lover? Probably Chris was helping her celebrate her freedom." I said with my best poker face.

"Chris hasn't made love to her in years," said Grace.

"How do you know that?" I asked. "Maybe Chris isn't Mr. America, but Cathy is a very attractive woman and must turn him on."

Grace gave me a look before continuing. "Cathy says they're just roommates now."

"Did she tell you she has a lover?" I asked.

"She didn't have to. A woman can tell these things."

I decided that I didn't want to press my luck with my poker face. We finished up putting the food away, and I headed down to my workroom. Cathy's Show was offline.

Grace and I had a bottle of Prosecco with our grilled chicken dinner, and we were both pretty relaxed. While I cleaned the dishes, she chose a romantic comedy for us to watch as we cuddled on the couch. It was too long, too boring, and too predictable, but she liked it. It was almost ten PM before it was over.

"I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower," I said. Our evening ritual was for me to shower first to get the bathroom and water warm.

"I'll be up in fifteen minutes," replied Grace.

I took my shower, brushed my teeth, and headed for my comfortable chair to read a bit before she was ready for bed. Grace soon made her way upstairs and headed for the shower. I heard the shower start and stop, but was immersed in my book and was not paying that much attention.

I heard a soft knocking sound on the door leading to the sitting room where I was reading. I looked up. Grace was standing there. She was wearing a black negligee I had bought her many years before. I hadn't seen her wear it for years. It might have been a bit tighter than it once was, but she looked good in it. I caught the scent of Chanel No. 5. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Wow!" I said. "You look good. You smell good."

Grace blushed red as I tossed my Kindle aside and stood up to come to her.

"Thanks," she replied as I took her hands in mine.

"Tom, how long has it been since we made love?" she asked.

"Eight months and change."

"Do you keep track?"

"Yes."

"I had a long talk with Cathy today."

"About what?"

"Hush. You listen while I talk, OK?"

I nodded.

"Cathy says you're a nice man. She really appreciated that you fixed her computer and brought her groceries and took care of her when she was stuck at home. She said that I'm lucky to have you. She asked me if we had stopped having sex. I reminded her that I've become so dry down there and that it hurts when you're inside me. She laughed at me and said that there are many ways to please your man, and that it was part of my job to please you. I got angry at first. But she calmed me down and asked if we had ever tried oral or anal sex. I told her that I thought that they were very dirty.

"She said that she loved giving and receiving oral sex, and that anal could be fun too with a gentle partner."

I made a mental note that anal might be on the menu with Cathy as Grace continued.

"I ended up promising her that I would let you go down on me. I know you always want to, and that I always say no. Cathy said I should appreciate that you do take no for an answer. Tonight I won't resist you. I won't fight you. I won't say no. Take me. Eat me. Love me."

That was probably the longest discussion about sex Grace and I had ever had. With a silent thank you to Cathy, I swept Grace into my arms and carried her to our bed. I bent to kiss her before undoing my robe and tossing it onto the floor.

"I want you to relax. You don't have to do anything. I will be gentle. Just let me worship your body," I said in a husky voice. Grace nodded.

I started kissing her toes. I suppressed the thought that Grace's unpampered feet did not compare well with Cathy's pedicured ones. I sucked each of her ten toes in turn, even the two misshapen pinky toes. Licking and blowing and stroking and kneading, I slowly worked my way up her left leg, trying to kiss every square inch of her. As I came within blowing range of her "Y", I could sense her beginning to tense up. I lifted my head, moved up her body, and pulled down the top of her negligee to expose her left nipple. Taking it into my mouth, I began to suck like a starving baby. Grace moaned and I could feel her nipple hardening. I released it, and looked directly into her eyes.

"Relax, my love. Enjoy the feelings. Let them wash over you," I said before kissing her full on the lips.

I began again at her right foot, working my way north. Soon I was walking tender kisses up her inner thigh. As I approached her pussy, she shivered in anticipation. I gently placed my hands above her knees and spread her open. I could see the dew glistening on her labia. I licked a drop of her, savoring the taste of it.

All women taste different. It's something like wine. No two are exactly the same. Grace tasted good. Her scent was subdued, likely because she was fresh from the shower. But it was strong enough to arouse me. I touched the tip of my tongue to her clit. It was as if I had given her an electric shock. Grace bucked once. I reached up with my hands and found her nipples. I pinched them gently as I again touched my tongue tip to her clit. My arms pressed down on her to restrain her second buck. And then I pushed her tiny little clitoral hood up and took her clit between my lips. As I did, I pinched her nipples hard.

Grace moaned loudly enough for the neighbors to hear. I was rewarded by a release of her juices. I licked her clean, and then began running my tongue the full length of her slit. Over and over I licked and kissed her. She was louder than I had ever heard her. I continued to lick and kiss and suck and savor, pausing only to breathe.

Her moans became words. She began to say "Ohhhh" again and again. Softly at first, but it quickly built to a crescendo. And then she came. Her body was almost vibrating off the bed as she did. And then the vibrations and sounds stopped cold. It was la petite mort, the little death.

Grace was completely out of it for at least five minutes. I held her in my arms and covered her with the sheet as best I could to keep her warm. I was getting a little concerned, as this had never happened in all the years we had been married. Finally, she began to stir. Her eyes opened. I said "Hi."

She looked at me as if for the first time. "Please do that again." And so I did.

I slowly awakened as daylight began to creep into the bedroom. Grace was sound asleep and snoring gently. I lay there for a long time, thinking about Grace and Cathy. I realized that I felt no guilt at all about making Cathy my lover. I also realized that after all these years I still loved Grace. In a perfect example of motivated reasoning, I convinced myself that I did not need to choose between Grace or Cathy. I deserved both.

I quietly cleaned up, got dressed, and went downstairs. I made a pot of coffee and fetched the paper from the driveway. I violated our rule about weekend texting and sent "Thank You!" to Cathy. She responded with "That's what Grace just texted me. You're both welcome."

Grace and I both like corn muffins, so I made a dozen. The smell wafted through the house and awakened Grace. Before long, she came downstairs in a sexy silk robe that she hadn't worn in years. I kissed her, poured her coffee, and offered her a muffin. I thought to myself that life was good.

And it was, until it wasn't.