How the rich live Ch. 02

Story Info
Dinner party fun.
6.2k words
4.21
7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

It had been a long week since mothers practice party and also very busy. Extra staff had been employed by Charles and staffing levels were to his satisfaction, Mary and her husband Joe were engaged as kitchen maid and gardener respectively and Chloe and her husband Bert were extra household maid and gardener.

I met both couples after Charles had interviewed them, they were fully dressed but were aware of the dress code and embraced it wholeheartedly. Both couples owned their own homes, mortgaged, and agreed to move into the house as soon as possible. They would live rent free in my home and rent out their houses. Neither couple had children which allowed them to leave their own premises something I felt sad for them.

The cook and housekeeper were happy with extra staff as was the gardener. Charles was also happy, he felt I had employed the right amount of permanent staff to cope with demands of a busy and important house. He would interview staff for emergencies and for when the amount of guests were larger than usual.

Mother was in her prime again, the party preparations were well in hand, Cook had the menu under control and the housekeeper was preparing the rooms for the guests who would stay over. The house buzzed, just like the old days staff were heard to say.

Mother's parents, Lord and Lady S*******, or Hugh and Maud, would be here on Friday but the other guests lived close enough to go home. I had hardly met my Grandparents, usually at Christmas, so now would be a good time to get to know them. I asked mother if they were aware of our lifestyle and she laughed.

"Of course they do, my father fucked me on my eighteenth birthday and has done so on many occasions when we have been at the same parties. My mother and I have a very close relationship and have had lesbian sex frequently, Don't worry about them, they're looking forward to having you, both of them" She smiled. "My mother is sixty eight and my father is seventy two and with the aid of viagra he is still able to perform."

I was doing a little work with the estate manager but mainly I was a lazy sod and led the life of a gentleman. Mother was very demanding. She had got her mojo back and her sex drive was enormous. She hardly ever wore any clothes which pleased her, in fact since the practice party i haven't seen her with any clothes on. The rest of the household had fully reverted to nudity. Cook wore a large apron when cooking but the rest of the staff were naked all the time, the maids wore shoes with heels. I think the female staff wore heels to accentuate the movements of their arses which I must confess to enjoying.

Mother and I enjoyed each other, I fucked her in every known position in as many different rooms but we slept in our respective beds.

Friday came and the house was buzzing, the table in the dining room had been reinstalled the new staff moved into the staff quarters and Charles was instructing the staff in their duties. I was in my mothers room playing with her tits when I heard a loud noise at the front door.

"Robert, that sounds like my parents arriving, lets go and greet them." mother said pulling her tits from my hands and rushing downstairs totally naked to meet her parents. When I caught up with her she was being embraced by her mother and father.

I stood watching them until my grandfather noticed me. "Hello boy," he boomed and reached out to hug me. My grandfather was a huge man and he enveloped me nearly suffocating me.

"You've grown a lot since I last saw you, boy," he held me at arms length looking at me intently, "you look just like your father. I understand you are following in his footsteps. I'm glad to hear that, have you fucked your mother yet?"

"Yes, grandfather, she insisted on it."

My grandmother pushed past my grandfather and caught me in a her arms pressing her huge tits into my chest and kissed me on the lips inserting her tongue into my mouth and grabbing my cock. "Grandmother, behave yourself." I mumbled

"Oh, lighten up, young man, I'm going to fuck you soon so get used to it, you have a lovely cock by the feel of it, get it out, I want to see it."

She pulled my fly open and extracted my cock and began rubbing it. It didn't take her long to get it erect. "Here, Hugh, look at this, isn't it a beauty." she asked her husband.

My grandmother sank to her knees and put her mouth on my cock taking it into her throat and sucking it hard. She was some cocksucker as I felt my climax rising quickly. "Steady up grandmother you will make me come if you don't stop."

Grandmother pulled her mouth off my cock, grinned at me and said, "that's what I mean to do, just shut up and let me get on with on with it." She put my cock in her mouth and continued sucking.

In a few minutes I was close to coming and told her so which made her suck harder until I filled her mouth with my ejaculation. Greedily she swallowed it and licked my cock clean. That was the quickest blowjob I've ever had. I looked towards my mother and saw that grandfather was fucking her. He had his trousers at his ankles and his big cock was ramming into my mother's cunt.

My grandparents had only been in the house for less than five minutes and I had been deepthroated and my mother was being fucked. This promised to be an interesting weekend.

My grandmother then stripped and was stroking my cock and it was getting hard again. I looked at my grandmother's naked body and for a sixty eight year old she wasn't bad. Her tits were very large and were drooping gently but her nipples were hard. She was overweight and her belly was rather big and her shaven slit was as smooth as a billiard ball. She shifted her stance and moved her legs apart exposing her cunt.

"Well young man, are you going to admire my body or are you going to stick that hard cock of yours into my cunt and fuck me?"

We were still in the hall and staff were waiting to take their luggage in but my grandmother was demanding to be fucked, while my grandfather was fucking my mother. I led grandmother into the drawing room and made her lay on the settee and open her legs. She smiled at me and said, "Come on Robert, I'm ready."

Her legs were splayed wide and her vagina and anus were fully exposed, for her age her sexholes looked tight, the lips of her fanny were small and I pulled them apart and saw the pink of her sopping wet cunt. I placed my cock at the entrance to her vagina and plunged into her. Her vagina wall gripped my cock like a vice and as I pushed in and out causing her to moan loudly. She came with a shudder at least twice before I shot my load into her. " Thank you, boy, I enjoyed that, you are very much like your father."

My grandfather entered the room and saw his naked wife with her legs wide open and come drippling out of her cunt. "You look well, Maud. I'll take a photo if you don't mind" He pointed his mobile at her and took several shots of my grandmother's dripping fanny.

Mother ushered her parents to their bedroom and I sat down and wondered what this weekend was going to be like. We had a cosy and intimate dinner that night, nothing fancy. The dress code was definitely not formal, mother wore a skirt that barely covered her thighs, and my grandmother wore a skirt that was shorter than mothers, neither ladies had a top on and the contrast between my mothers. firm soft tits and grandmothers which were huge. The only comparison was the hardness of their nipples.

Grandfather wore a pair of silk, tight fitting boxers that showed off the outline of his enormous cock and he also had a collar and tie. That was it, I had on the other hand had a tee shirt and designer jeans and felt vastly overdressed.

The staff wore nothing apart from the waitresses that had high heels that allowed them to walk seductively. Charles wore his trademark collar and tie.

Soup was the first course, this was served at the table by Hilda, she ladled the soup into our individual bowls. grandfather first and then the ladies. I was last which gave me time to touch Hilda's hairy vagina, she lingered at my side and opened her legs to allow me to put a finger into her sopping vagina. It was a cursory touching up as my guests were waiting to eat. Hilda curtsied and reluctantly went back go her station ready for the next course.

June was tasked with serving wine, there was different wines for each course and she knew her job pouring the appropriate wine skilfully. As each course finished the waitresses cleared the table and made ready for the next and so it went on. After desserts the ladies left the dining room to have a coffee and grandfather and I had a glass of port.

"I see the maid with the hairy pubes is still with you, Robert. I have fucked her a few times, I think it's because of her hirsute groin that fascinates me, it's unusual these days. You noticed Maud is shaven as are most of the ladies in the household."

Hilda who was still in attendance smirked to herself, That made me realise why she doesn't shave, crafty woman.

Charles brought the box of cigars to us and as we picked one and lit up he coughed quietly and said, "the ladies are ready for you to join them, your Lordship."

Taking our cigars we joined the ladies in the drawing room, I was surprised to see mother on the settee with her head between her mother legs, they were both naked. "Steady up there ladies, there is plenty of time for that," grandfather said.

""Fuck off, Hugh, you can't eat me as good as my daughter does," grandmother replied.

"Righty ho, then, I'll fuck her," he said dropping his boxers and rubbing himself hard and did exactly that.

"Charles, tell the ladies who served tonight that they can relax and thank them for their efforts. I will want tea served in a couple of hours so tell cook and also thank her for the lovely meal. "

"Of course your Lordship." Charles bowed and called the serving staff to him.

Grandmother had her second climax. She laid back to recover but mother was still being fucked by her father. "Come on Hugh get a move on, I'm knackered and want an early night, we have a long day in front of us tomorrow. Robert, please call me granny, grandmother sounds so formal and I don't like it," she finished looking at me.

I nodded my agreement and grandfather spurted come into my mothers cunt. "Come on then Maud, I must get my strength up because tomorrow I'm going to fuck the maid with the hairy cunt," He held out his hand and helped his wife up and they retired to their room calling out good night.

"Well, Mother, your parents are something else, are they always so flamboyant as that?"

"Yes, Robert, they enjoy life to the full and they love sex with all and sundry. Father is going to have your arse before he goes home, believe me."

Now that wasn't expected by me, I've never had any sexual contact with the male sex, not even at boarding school.

Charles returned and said how pleased he was with the staff this evening and they are chuffed as well and appreciated the thanks I asked him to pass on. Tea is arranged and if you have no further need of me, Cook has something to discuss.

I looked at mother and shook my head, Mother thanked Charles and he left.

"Charles is going to fuck Cook by the sounds of it," mother said, "Robert take off your clothes, you are making the room untidy, I don't know why you are so dressed up, it's not the thing to do. I'll arrange your clothes for tomorrow, please wear what I choose, you are the Earl and most act so."

Taking off my clothes I apologised for my choice of clothes for this evening and promised to wear her offering tomorrow.

"That's a good boy, now you are appropriately dressed come and fuck your mothers arsehole."

"Mother can we have some foreplay before I fuck your arse. It's nice to play with your beautiful tits and your equally beautiful fanny before penetrating your equally beautiful arsehole. "

"Of course, I didn't think you would like to waste time by cuddling, you young people seem to rush in and fuck, I'm delighted to take time and explore each other, come here and kiss your slut of a mother, "

For nearly half an hour we did just that, I knelt in front of mother and examined her cunt, pulling her lips apart and tweaking her engorged clitoris. I kissed her wet vagina lovingly. I looked at her star shaped entrance to her arsehole, putting my finger into it.

Then I played with her nipples while she stroked my cock gently as I hefted her big tits, then she bent over to pull my foreskin back and forth putting her tongue on my piss slit before she groped my balls and fingering my rectum. By now we were ready to comply with mothers request to fuck her arsehole. It was easy now to penetrate her anus, she totally relaxed as I entered her and pounded her hard making her tits swing enticingly, She was on her knees, moaning softly as I steadily pushed in and out of her, neither of us in a hurry to finish our lovemaking.

There was a tap on the door and Matilda entered with our evening tea. She wore a short black skirt and nothing else. I acknowledged her presence and continued fucking my mother gently. I said hello to Matilda as she set the tea tray on a table,

Matilda sat on a chair watching us, I had become used to having a member of staff watching me as I fucked my mother and thought no more about it. By now my pounding had increased speed and power and mother was crying our for me fuck her harder. "Robert, please come in my arsehole, fuck me, fuck me, pour your come into my greedy arsehole."

Matilda urged me on, something she had done before. "Come on your Lordship, fill your mother with your hot come, make her happy." Then she touched my balls and that triggered my orgasm. Mother had already had climaxed twice and as I shot my load deep inside her bowels she came again.

I collapsed on the settee and Matilda cleaned my cock that had been in my mothers arsehole. Then she sucked my come out of mothers gaping arsehole.

"That was lovely, Master, I think that's the best anal fucking I've so far." She laid back on the settee with her legs wide open luxuriating in post coital satisfaction. " Matilda had removed her skirt and was finger fucking her cunt with two fingers going quicker and deeper until with a huge shudder she came, squirting her vaginal juices far from her. I offered to clean her and Matilda accepted my offer. "Thank you, Master, I'll enjoy that."

Her come tasted sweet and I licked up as much as I could, I opened her lips to clean her wet cunt only to have her squirt more come on my face. Mother then took over cleaning duties and managed to clean us both successfully.

That was enough for me and I said goodnight and went to bed where I slept peacefully until I felt someone or something taking the duvet of my bed. I woke with a start and saw granny looking down at my naked body. "What are you doing, granny," I asked. I looked at my bedside clock, it was only six thirty am.

"Wake up you lazy bugger, it's time to get up and give your granny a good fucking."

"Go back to bed, granny," I pulled my duvet and settled down to go back to sleep."

"I don't know what the younger generation think of sometimes, get up, I'm not going anywhere until I've had your cock i side me. So get up."

I obviously wasn't going to be allowed to get some more kip with my randy granny needing my attention and by now I had a erection tenting my bed clothes. "Well granny, jump aboard and help yourself.."

She smirked at me, pulled the duvet down. kissed my cock and rode me cowgirl. Her gigantic tits bounced all over her chest as she fucked herself on my cock. I laid back with my hands held behind head and watched this wanton old lady as she rode me so violently.

"Get your hands on my tits, that's the least you can do for an old lady you lazy bugger."

I complied with her request but her tits were moving so much I had trouble grabbing them but I managed to grab them when she slowed down. I pulled her nipples and she moaned loudly and grinned at me. "Thank you Robert, you have a lovely touch, don't be gentle with my nipples,"

She started riding me hard and with my grip on her nipples she was inflicting pain on herself and she enjoyed it. Harder and harder she rode me and her nipples were pulled savagely but she carried on, sweat pouring off her body.

"Oh my God, I'm going to come, my fucking cunt feels on fire, get up Robert and fuck me doggie, please."

She lifted herself off me and I released her nipples as she knelt on the bed and spread her legs. I got behind her and pushed my cock into her arsehole. "You are a naughty boy, Robert, get out of my arse and fuck my cunt."

I ignored her and ploughed into her tight arsehole, she screamed abuse at me but her body pushed back at me. My orgasm was building but I wanted to delay as I was enjoying fucking my grannies arsehole, "Don't you dare stop, I want a hard fucking even if you won't use my cunt, come on boy, man up and pleasure your old granny."

I started pounding her arsehole again and she matched my rhythm pushing against me. My orgasm built again and I withdrew from her arse and plunged into her cunt. She screamed with pleasure. Fuck me, fuck my ancient cunt, I'm fucking coming. Her orgasm was gigantic, she shuddered for seconds moaning loudly and collapsed on her belly. My cock was still embedded in her cunt and i continued fucking her.

I wasn't comfortable as she was flat in her stomach and I couldn't penetrate her properly so I told her to roll over. She managed to get on her back and opened her legs wide and I started fucking her again. She smiled at me and said," Come on fuck me hard, I am ready to come again so don't hang about, I'm getting hungry and need some breakfast. I smiled at her remark and really fucked her hard. Granny came again and I ejaculated deep inside her. She sighed loudly, her cunt held my cock like a vice and drained my balls.

My granny got up and told me to go back to sleep while she went for her breakfast.

The six remaining guests arrived mid afternoon, first was Lord and Lady A****** er, Philip and Marcia and their two children Randolph, 25 years old and Adele 23. Adele I know intimately, but her parents and Randolph I've only heard of. Philip was a pleasant man in his early fifties, about six foot tall and well built, he had taken care of his body. His face was tanned and his dark hair was flecked with grey. His wife was five foot tall with long blonde hair, her body could br described q88as voluptuous and very sexy. Philip was about six foot two inches tall, in his mid twenties. He was good looking man full of confidence. Adele I knew I have fucked her twice. She was five foot six with long blonde hair and a figure that was perfect, she had D cup tits, wide child bearing hips and a waxed cunt.

The two men wore only shorts and sandals and both women wore short skirts and sandals. Adele approached me, her tits bouncing, and grabbed my groin. "Nice to see you again, Robert, I hope we can get together soon, I've missed your lovely cock."

" Stop that, young lady, let's go and freshen and meet the other guests, I understand your grandparents are here, Robert, and I haven't seen them for months." Marcia said.

"That's right, your Ladyship, we are only waiting for Lord and Lady *****ly. The maid will show you to your room. Hilda show our guests to their room."

Hilda ushered the A********ly's upstairs, she was nude and I noticed Philip and Randolf looking at Hilda's hirsute pubes with interest. She was smiling to herself as she led the way upstairs her arse swaying provocatively..

Finally Lord and Lady *******er, Percy and Annette, arrived. Mother was anxious to meet Percy who she had cursed at her first party. "She stood in the hall, naked, to greet Percy and apologise or at lease smooth his ruffles. In fact when Percy met my mother he apologised profusely for his actions that night saying he was out of order and drink had befuddled his mind. His wife was a dark haired woman with a very pretty face and brown eyes, she was petite, five foot nothing but she was well stacked, her tits seemed too big for her slender body. her waist was small and she had a nice round bum.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers
12