How the rich live Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother was pleased at that outcome and and kissed Percy on the cheek, he in turn caressed her left tit. She smiled and got Hilda to escort them to their room.

Dinner was at seven o'clock. All the guests had arrived so I went to collect mother from her rooms, I wore the clothing she had organised. It was a tight fitting boxer short that showed the outline of my cock and a white tee shirt that hugged my chest plus the ubiquitous sandals. I knocked on her door and Matilda opened the door and took me to mother in her living room. Matilda was nude but mother had a white summer dress that only just covered her thighs. I was surprised as the week before she wore a transparent dress that hid nothing. We went to my drawing room where the rest of the guests had gathered. Charles had everything under control ensuring everyone was seated and offered a drink.

All the ladies were dressed similar. Short dresses and sandals and the men were dressed like me. It all seemed weird after last week where more skin was exposed, ah well.

Charles announced that dinner was served and we all trooped in and found our places. I sat at one end and my grandfather sat opposite. mother sat on my right.. The staff including Charles were clothed modestly, another surprise to me. I looked at mother for information but she blanked me smirking to herself.

Dinner was a huge success, Cook had excelled herself providing a sublime meal accompanied by a variety of superb wines. I was expecting the ladies to withdraw for coffee and the men to have a drink of port and smoke cigars but instead the table was cleared and Charles addressed the room. "Your Lordships and Ladyships, this is an auspicious occasion, this dinner is the Earls first and to consummate it he will fuck the Dowager countess. Please assemble in the Earls drawing room and be ready to witness this event."

I glared at mother, she had arranged this without consulting me and putting me on the spot. The guests and staff left for the drawing room leaving mother and I alone and I turned to her very angry and asked, "What the fuck are you up to, Mother?"

"Calm down, Robert, this is a tradition that goes back hundreds of years and something you must do as the new Earl."

I shook my head and reluctantly consented but I would get my own back sometime.

I led my mother into the drawing room and stood in the middle of the room not knowing what to do. Mother turned to me and pulled my shirt off and lowered my boxers so I stood totally naked in front of guests and staff. Mother took her dress off which was all she wore and stood in front of me facing me and she put my right hand on her left tit. This galvanised me to action, I played with the nipple on her left tit and sucked her right nipple which caused her to gasp. Her hand went to my cock and she rubbed me fully hard pushing my foreskin back and forth.

Slowly I got mother to lay on the floor and pulled her legs apart in order that I could straddle her face and put my cock in her mouth before sticking my tongue deep into her wet cunt. Mother managed to deepthroat me and stick a finger into my arse, I bent mothers knees and spread her legs wider up to allow me to spread her lips and tweak her clitoris. I stuck a finger in her arse and put my tongue into her cunt.

I could feel my orgasm building and I told my mother to get on her hands and knees so I could fuck her. "Come on your Lordship I want your cock in me, fuck your mother hard, hurt me."

To the cheers of our audience I put my cock in her arse and grabbing her tits I rammed her violently. She moaned loudly and pushed back at me, my fingers found her nipples and I savagely pulled them causing her to scream as she climaxed again and again. I pulled out of her arsehole and slammed into her leaking cunt, it took only a few strokes before I sent my load deep into her. I remained inside her as she came again as I softened and my cock finally exited her vagina.

Mother rested for s few seconds and then held out her hand for me to pull her up so that we stood naked in front of our guests and staff who applauded us. Mother smiled and curtsied in reply and urged me to acknowledge the clapping. I bowed slowly, then stood upright and smiled at them and to my my mother. She was a happy mother smiling broadly as come drippled down her thighs.

"Thank you Master, you have shown everybody that you are the Earl and have established your place in our society plus that was a lovely fuck you gave me."

Then what I dreaded happened, "Right Boy, you've fucked my wife now this is where you get it," boomed the voice of my grandfather. "Get over here and bend over this table, Charles have you got the lube to hand, I believe my grandson is a virgin."

"Here you are your Lordship, go easy on the Earl, he has been very good to us of late and we don't want him to suffer," said Charles as he handed the lube to my grandfather, "

"Stuff and nonsense, Charles, he comes from good stock and can handle it." Saying that he rubbed lube all over his cock and then put a generous amount on my arse.

Mother helped by inserting the lube into my anus and loosened me up with two fingers pushing the lube up my arsehole. I've never felt so exposed as I was now and I closed my eyes waiting for the worst hoping it wouldn't take long. Wishful thinking that.

My grandfather approached me with his huge cock as hard as steel and forced his way slowly into my arse. He kept pressing against my sphincter as it opened for his hard cock, once in he pushed harder and I felt my arse being filled with his dick until he was fully in. This was something that I hadn't felt before, it was hurting me but at the same time I not too upset by it, in fact this was quite a sexy experience and my cock reacted by getting as hard as the one inside me.

"You alright boy, I'm going slowly at first till you get used to it then, heigh ho, I'm going to fuck your virgin arse like a jack hammer." he said and without waiting for my reply pulled out and pressed in again.

To my surprise Adele, who by now was naked, crouched in front of me and slid my cock into her mouth and down her throat. I was in heaven, the cock in my arse was working me up and Adele's mouth and tongue and throat were causing my orgasm to build. "Adele, I'm coming, steady up."

"Shut up, Robert, I can take all you've got and more, just come."

I did, the pounding I was getting in my arse was becoming harder and I wouldn't be able to keep Adele's mouth on me much longer so I unloaded in her mouth first then on her face and finally on her large firm tits. "Thank you, your Lordship, I needed that."

She left me to the battering I was receiving from my grandfather who was really was working up a full head of steam until he shouted out that he was about to come. Being fucked in my arsehole was not as bad as I thought it would be, I was enjoying it as come poured into my bowels. I stayed with his cock in my arse until he went flaccid and his cock fell out. Come drained slowly from the large hole that my grandfather had made and I was about to straighten up when another cock penetrated me, easy now my arsehole was still wide open, and I looked behind and saw Randolf had replaced my grandfather.

"Hold on your Lordship, I'll be more gentle than your grandfather and you'll enjoy it more." He did, gently fucking me me slowly and rhythmically and I found that I was enjoying it. my cock hardened and I stroked myself until my hand was pushed away and my granny held my balls and wanked me. This was surreal and I was enjoying it. Randolf was near to his climax and informed me so I was ready when he ejaculated deep in my bowels as granny fondled my genitals.

Once again I was preparing to stand up when another cock entered me. Bloody hell I was being gangbanged on my first anal experience. Percy smiled at me and said he wouldn't be long as he was so worked up watching me. True to his word, after five minutes or so he sent a load of come into my bum.

Granny still played with my cock and balls. Then another cock went up my arsehole, this time it was Charles. "This is the butler's perks your Lordship. I've fucked your father now I'm fucking you, won't take long and I'm the last you'll be pleased to know. Charles treated my sore arsehole kindly and deposited another load of come inside me.

Now I could stand up, granny put my cock in her mouth and squeezed my balls., "Come all over your grannies face and tits, please Robert,"

My climax was not imminent but her mouth worked wonders on me, Marcia decided that her tits needed my fingers on them so I obliged. She had massive tits and her nipples were like bullets. Her body was shaking like jelly on a plate as she was a large woman and the pleasure she got from my fingers pulling her nipples caused her to come. Her pretty face twisted with the pleasure her nipples gave her and as I still had her nipples in between my fingers she came again. She smiled at me and pressed her body against me pressing her tits into my chest.

"You haven't forgotten me have you, my tits need your come, so get your act together." granny redoubled her efforts and I managed to spray come on her waiting tits. Now she was happy, for a little while anyway.

I was exhausted and sat in a chair and looked to see what was happening. I noticed that grandfather was fucking Hilda, the maid with the hairy cunt. Mother was being doubled penetrated by Philip and Randolf, Marcia had Percy's cock in her cunt and Charles had his cock in her mouth.

Annette was lounging on a chair resting so I got off my arse and sat next to her. "You alright Annette?"

She smiled at me and said, "I was hoping to have your cock inside me but I expect you are exhausted by now, I watched you being fucked four time and you have fucked your mother and been blown by Adele and your grandmother. Wow, that's a lot for one night."

"Have you enjoyed tonight? Have you indulged yourself? With a body like yours you won't be short of admirers."

She blushed, really blushed, it seems strange to me, she was nude and was an avid party goer, so why was she blushing.

" I have had a great night, all my holes have been serviced and I've come six times at least but you are the first person who has talked to me as a person and said such nice things."

"Would you allow me to fondle you for a while, I've been a sex toy all night and I would like to touch your beautiful body, may I?"

She smiled bashfully and said she would love me to fondle her as she gripped my cock and stroked it. I got close to her and grasped her tits feeling the soft yet firm flesh that had no droop to it. I tweaked her nipples which caused her to gasp and grip my cock harder and pulled my foreskin down exposing my purple knob. I let one hand drift down to her crotch and stuck a finger in her wet cunt.

I kissed her lips and tongued her mouth feeling her reciprocating, We kissed tenderly for several minutes, she stoking my cock while I played with her nipple and tweaked her clitoris. She moaned softly and I could feel her orgasm as she came with a huge shudder and my hand was covered with her vaginal juices.

I knelt between her knees and opened her legs and kissed her fanny. I tried to clean her cunt but it was impossible as she kept squirting. My cock had made a remarkable recovery and as I couldn't dry her I decided to fuck her instead, I spread her legs and opened her cunt and pushed inside her, She came again. I waited till she regained her composure and then I slowly fucked her gently and she came again. This time I carried on fucking her gradually increasing speed. By now Annette was almost lost in ecstasy and lost all self control coming almost continuously until I came myself.

"That was nicest fucking I've ever had, I hope our paths cross again very soon, young Robert," she gasped.

I was knackered now and my arse felt on fire and I needed a long hot bath. My guests were showing signs of tiring. I hope that they would go home soon. Charles noted my exhausted state and asked if anyone wanted a nightcap, the signal I was told later was for guests to go. We all had a glass of wine and my grandparents went to bed, the other guests dressed and went home. Everybody had enjoyed themselves and congratulated mother for a great party, invitations had been mentioned to become confirmed by letter.

For myself I had passed my integration of my peers, quite literally, and had experienced my first homosexual happening. The jury is out on that. My granny had attacked me at six thirty next morning, I'm glad she is going home, six thirty am is not my favourite time of day. After they had gone I spoke to all the staff and congratulated them for their efforts in making the night a success. Mother was satisfied and was considering her next event but for now the wedding of Lady Sonia's daughters wedding took pride of place.

12