How the Rich Live Ch. 03

Story Info
On to the wedding and it's consequences.
7.6k words
4.21
3.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
146 Followers

After my grandparents left I sighed gently with relief. My grandmother had once again entered my bedroom at the crack of dawn and we had fucked for nearly hour before she left. My granny seems insatiable and I feel sorry for grandfather, not too sorry as his sexual appetite is huge as well.

My mother joined me for lunch, she wanted to discuss the party and get my opinion. She was naked as usual. I noted the string that dangled from her vagina, she smiled as she saw me notice that. "Yes, Robert, it's that time of the month for me. Don't worry I still have two more holes you can use and my hands are empty."

"How do you feel the party went?" Mother asked.

"It was an eye opener, I find your parents a bit over the top but I love them dearly. The staff were brilliant and the food excellent and our guests completed a good night. Overall your organisational skills were perfect. I personally realised my position in society and so far I'm enjoying it, I even enjoyed being buggered, to my surprise, and fucking in public is becoming the norm for me."

"I'm pleased, Robert, that you feel that way. I'm beginning to enjoy my life again. I miss your father but I'll get over that in time, especially since you fuck me so good."

Mary, the new kitchen maid, cleared our empty plates and replaced them with tea cups and teapot. Mary was nude, wearing only some shoes, and she poured the tea. Her full body moved beautifully as moved around the table, so much so that when she stood near me to pour my tea I put my hand between her legs and fingered her vagina. She immediately opened her legs to enable my fingers to enter her. I sipped my tea with my left hand and gently stroked Mary's cunt and clitoris with my right.

"Do you mind his Lordship doing that to you while you are working, Mary," Mother asked.

"Oh no, your Ladyship, I'm honoured that his Lordship takes notice of me and thinks I'm pretty enough to want to." As she finished her statement she had a huge orgasm.

I felt Mary's orgasm as she squirted over my hand, I kept my fingers inside her as she hadn't made any attempt to move. Mother smiled at me and jiggled her tits to encourage my cock to stiffen, "Do you see what effect that we have on his Lordship?" she asked.

"Yes, your Ladyship, he is very hard, do you want me to anything with with it?"

"I think as he made you come, you should reciprocate don't you?" Mother said.

Fucking hell, I thought, am I at the beck and call of the staff now. However my fingers were in her fanny and my hard on was tenting my shorts, what the hell!

Mary undid my belt and pulled my shorts down and grabbed my pulsating cock and began to wank me. Mother rose from the table and cupped Mary's tits and tweaked her nipples. Mary gave a groan but kept wanking me as I finger fucked her slowly. My fingers by now were soaked with Mary's fanny juices but I kept them there slowly fucking her.

My own orgasm was approaching and I couldn't stop my ejaculation. My come splattered over Mary's stomach and some hit Mothers tits. "May I lick his Lordship dry?" Mary asked.

Mother gave her permission and Mary moved to lick the come from my cock. I removed my fingers so Mary could be more comfortable as she bent over to clean and dry me. Come was drippling out of her fanny so Mother tried to suck Mary dry but couldn't because Mary was bending over to clean me.

"Okay, we must clean up but not here, let's get comfortable in the drawing room." Mother said.

"Go away, Mother, Mary is doing a good job, let her finish then you can clean her up anywhere you want."

Mother got the hump but agreed, she wasn't happy but that's not my problem. Mary licked all the come from my cock and was drying me nicely.

"Thank you, your Lordship, I enjoyed that. You don't have anymore come on you but I've got lots on me. Will you allow me me to get clean now?"

"Yes thank you, Mary, will your husband be angry with me for finger fucking your beautiful cunt and you wanking me off?"

"Not at all, Joe has fucked your mother and she has given him head, the staff here have to work hard but we are treated well and get well paid. I think you don't know what goes on in this house."

I looked at Mother and she smirked at me, "that is true your Lordship, you live in your own world sometimes and are oblivious as to what goes on."

"Well that's alright then, as long as I've not upset the staff I'm happy." I said and stood up and went to my bathroom for a shower and get dressed.

Mother lead Mary to my drawing room to clean her up.

When I left the bathroom I saw Mary leave my quarters to carry out her duties, she gave me a brief curtsy and left smiling to herself. Mother called out to me that she was returning to her own rooms.

Later in the week I went to Mother's rooms to speak to her about the present for Lady Sonia's daughters wedding. I knocked on her door and Matilda opened it and ushered me in. As usual Matilda was naked but I'm used to that, however I still appreciate her beauty. Mother looked up when I entered her room, Nice to see you Robert, how can I help you?

I was wondering what we are doing about a present for the wedding this weekend, Mother smiled and said, "Don't worry about that, your Lordship, I've ordered a silver tea set from Mappin and Webb's and it will delivered on Friday."

I thanked Mother and suggested we could have tea and cakes. Mother pulled her bell cord and Mary arrived with the tea. She placed the tray on the coffee table, poured the tea. "Is there anything else you need, your Lordship?" I shook my head and Mary left.

Mother sat opposite me and drank her tea, she was nude and sat with her legs open showing me her wet vagina with the tampon inserted. "That's not a very ladylike way to sit, Mother," I said.

"I love to be able to relax in my own home, young man, and if you don't like it you can leave." the cultured voice of my Mother retorted.

"Sorry Mother, you are right. I apologise but you do look very sexy and I've always seen you look so very ladylike and mature."

"I'll do that when I'm in company but now I'm in my private rooms, anyway I thought you like looking at your mothers vagina. You've seen it a lot of times and can look at it whenever you want."

"Okay, Mother, you have made your point, let it go."

"Yes, Master." Mother smiled.

There was a knock on the door and Matilda entered, She sat down and like her mistress her legs were slightly open and now I was now faced by two wet cunts, it was too much me. Mother was still having her period but my cock was getting hard and the ladies were taking an interest. "You want to fuck us, your Lordship?" Mother asked.

I took off my shorts, I seem to be the only person in this house to wear any clothing and sat back in my seat.

Without waiting for an answer, Mother stood up and knelt in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. Matilda helped by playing with my balls but I stopped them. "You ladies bend over the settee, I'm going chastise you for tempting me like you have, come on, jump to it."

They both got up quickly and leaned over the back of the settee with their tits hanging facing the seats and their legs wide open and their arses exposed at the rear of the settee. Perfect, I pushed their legs wider and smacked them both hard on their arse cheeks. I used both hands to strike them with, my right hand hit harder than the left but both caused enough pain to make them moan. I kept up the attack on both their arses till my hands ached. Their bums were very red, but both ladies never moved or cried out in pain and waited, silently, for instructions.

I went to the front off the settee and fondled each of the four tits that hung there. I pinched their nipples, hard, and then slapped each tit hard several time. Still no protest from the ladies.

Then I got behind them, first I told them to reach behind and pull their arse cheeks open so that I could inspect the orifices hidden there. My cock was so hard it waved in front of me like a pole and the sight of four fuckholes made it harder. I wondered whether I could fuck both of them before I ejaculated.

"Right, Mother, your arse is first, I won't use your cunt because of your condition. Matilda's cunt will be second so be ready." I placed my cock at my Mothers arsehole and penetrated it quickly. Although until recently Mother had never had anal she was now a convert and thoroughly enjoy being sodomised. I felt her come as soon as I entered her so after a few pushes I exited her and stuck my cock, roughly, into Matilda's cunt and she came quickly. Both ladies were moaning quietly as I went from one to the other, how I kept my own orgasm down is a miracle to me.

After they both had two orgasms each I told them to lay on the floor, on their backs and I stood over them and took my cock in hand and rubbed hard. I could feel my balls sending copious amounts of come into my cock. That was quickly transferred to my mothers face and tits, then to Matilda's, twice I did this and then I could only dribble so I made them drink the remains of my ejaculation.

"Right, ladies, you will not clean yourselves. You will both dine with me this evening and I expect to see dry come on your faces and tits then, understand?"

Yes Master, they both replied.

Later that evening, at the dinner table as we ate our dinner, both ladies did indeed have dry come on their faces and tits. The staff, obviously noticed that and smiled to themselves. Charles stood next to Mother and she availed herself of his cock, wanking him till he ejaculated over her face. That remained there until dinner was over and I told them they could shower if they wished. However next morning the come was still on Mother.

"Hello, Mother, you haven't cleaned up yet, why?"

"I don't really know why, when your come dried I felt happy to be marked as your slut that I didn't want to wash it off."

"Well I don't like you looking dirty so let us go to your shower and clean you up."

We walked to her shower and she got in, but before she could turn the water on I stopped her. "Sit on the floor, I need a piss so I'll start to clean you,"

She was surprised but did as I told her. I took my shorts off and pointed my cock at her face and started to urinate. Pee hit her face, hot golden piss washed away the dried come from her face and tits. She smiled at me as my urine washed away the come from her, some of it found her mouth and she drank as much as she could. When I finished we showered and my mother was back to her immaculate best.

Saturday morning we left just before midday for the hour long journey to Lady Sonia's estate. Robinson drove into the huge estate, the drive was nearly a mile long curving to the right. The house couldn't be seen from the gate, privacy being a priority, and as we approached the building I noticed what looked like a race course. I couldn't understand why it was so small, about half a mile, not big enough for horses but I did see some carts that looked like those used to race in Kentucky only smaller. A mystery that my mother wouldn't explain, just told me to wait and find out.

Mother was dressed in a thick blouse and black skirt that reached her knees, no underwear as I've ordered but when travelling we have to be circumspect. Traffic jams and breakdowns can occur and we must look respectable.

Robinson parked near the house and we walked to the front door which opened as we approached. Frederick, the butler, wore a collar and tie like Charles did and like Charles that was all he wore. "Welcome your Lordship, we are delighted to have you here. Lady Sonia is eager to see you, come in and give your clothes to Grace."

Grace took our clothes, she was nude, and she folded the clothes tidily and placed them on a rack in the hallway. We were both naked now but we had our wedding clothes in an overnight bag. Frederick took us to the drawing room where about fifty naked people stood around with champagne glasses in their hands. A huge woman rushed over to us and engulfed Mother in her arms joyfully calling out her welcome.

After the hugs and greeting Mother turned to me, "Sonia, let me introduce you to my son, the Earl of Bamford, Robert. Robert this is Lady Sonia." We shook hands, Lady Sonia curtsied before giving me a hug. Her body nearly crushed me, she was a big woman, well overweight for her height. Her tits pointed to the ground but her nipples were rock hard, her belly was large and the lower part almost hid her vagina. Her face was beautiful with large blue eyes that seemed to penetrate my mind. Her blonde hair was piled on her head and had a smile could have melted the iceberg that sank the Titanic.

She stood back and examined me critically and long before declaring, "he's really something isn't he?" to Mother. "I'll enjoy him later, me thinks."

"Come on Sonia, you can't fuck everyone here," Mother said.

"You are right there but this one is already making me wet. Come and meet my daughter and her intended."

Grabbing our arms she propelled us to a group of people at the far side of room. "Excuse me, let me introduce you to my very good friend, Phoebe and her son Robert, the Earl of Bamford."

A tall, very good looking woman in her early twenties put out her hand and said, "hi, I'm Greta and this is my fiancée Gerald." They made a very attractive couple. Greta was statuesque in appearance, her face was very pretty with the same blue eyes as her mother and the same blonde hair. Her body was totally different however, she was a large woman but unlike her mother her tits were firm and thrust out from her chest with no droop, looking firm but soft, with nipples that could cut steel. Her abdomen was as tight as a drum and lead down to a slit that was as smooth as it was beautiful, her long legs were those of an athlete. She was stunning.

Her fiancée was her equal in a male form, He had darker hair than Greta and his body was as tight and athletic looking. His penis was hanging between his legs and he was big. Greta gave us both a huge hug, they seem to be a hugging family, and Gerald shook my hand after hugging Mother.

"Of course, the bride and groom wouldn't normally see each other before the wedding but as there is no wedding dress involved it doesn't matter," Sonia said. "The wedding will take place in the main hall at three so have a drink and mingle." she said to mother and me.

Most of the guests were new to me but Mother knew most of them and she went among the crowd and introduced me. Percy and Annette I knew as well as Philip and Marcia and their offspring. That I knew somebody among the crowd made me feel happier.

After doing the rounds the time for the wedding drew near, Frederick called everyone to go to main hall and prepare for the main event. We all trooped into the hall, the clothes we brought were not needed. The bride's father was deceased and the grooms father was a Duke, which is the highest rank in the British aristocracy. I was the next highest rank and was allocated seats in the second row on the brides side so we were in prime position for the nuptials.

The groom and his best man were there already and the vicar stood in front of them. The vicar wore his collar but that was it. I never knew vicars were nudists so this surprised me. Later I was to find that lots of vicars, male and female performed services naked at the right event.

The piano player suddenly played here comes the bride and the whole congregation turned as one to watch the bride enter. Greta looked incredible, naked with a headdress on top of her blonde hair and a veil hiding her face. She was escorted by her brother in lieu of her father.

The ceremony was brief, the bride chose to say to love honour and obey The obey bit has been cancelled years ago but the bride insisted on it. We all went outside to throw confetti and rice. Once that malarky was over the brides mother announced that the races would now take place.

I was puzzled by this but mother smiled, I asked her what was happening. She looked me in the eye and explained. "You saw the racecourse as we entered." i nodded, "Well it's not a horse race it's a human race. The first race will be betwen the bride and her matron of honour. Let us get a seat in the stand and watch, you'll soon get the hang of it."

The stand was at the finish/ start line so I watched as the bride and her opponent enter the ring. Two of the imitation carts, sulkies I think the Yanks call them, (sorry Americans but we always call our cousins across the pond Yanks, no disrespect to Southerners), were brought into the ring. The shafts were just wide enough for an adult human to fit into. But first the humans had a butt plug with long hair inserted into their arseholes to represent horses. Then the humans were backed between the shafts and the carts were attached to humans by leather straps and they held the shafts with their hands.

The girls were then lead to the course and placed on the start line. The starter called out. "Are you ready?" Both girls answered yes and the starter raised his pistol and fired. Both girls ran along the course. As they were young they had to complete two laps. They looked wonderful as they ran, their tails swishing and their tits bouncing. After a hundred yards they were level and they were hardly sweating but as they got halfway round the bride opened a five yard lead. The cheers of the guests urging them on grew louder and the matron of honour put on a spurt to draw level.

The first lap was completed with the bride just in front but by now they were blowing, The tails were still swishing and the tits still bouncing but the speed had dropped in spite of the watchers cheers. Both girls were eager to win and pressed on breathing heavily. The carts were very lightweight but they had to be pulled. The girls were puffing hard by now but they were halfway round the second lap and their desire to win kept them going.

They completed the second lap and were approaching the start/ finish line when the bride found that extra energy and crossed the line first to loud cheers. They were released from the leather straps and they fell to the ground exhausted.

That was just the first race, the next was the bride and grooms mothers. That was interesting, Sonia proved to be fitter than her figure suggested and beat her opponent quiet easily but the scene of the contest was interesting. There was a lot of flesh moving around, Sonia especially with her magnificent but huge body. Her tits were a joy to watch as was the rest of her body. Like the first race she was fitted with a butt plug and her swishing matched her body movements.

I looked at mother but she wasn't there. I looked around for her and noticed some interesting things that I has missed before. First while one race was being run the next one was being prepared. The butt plugs were being sterilised and the runners were being harnessed. I also noticed a huge screen just to my left that showed frontal videos of the runners. It appears that video cameras on the course were motion operated and as the runners approached them one switched on as the previous one switched off. Fascinating.

After the mothers, the grandmothers went head to head. Their butt plugs had greyish hair and they didn't run but walked as quickly as they could. The body movements were less but were interesting. The races went on, men were also racing. Their cocks swinging round and their butt plugs had more hair.

Mother raced against another guest and won her race, that is why she had disappeared. The last race for the day was announced and I heard my name called out. I was pissed off to be forced to race but I couldn't refuse. I was to race against the young man who gave the bride away. I went to the ring to be fitted with a butt plug and harnessed into a cart. It was a two lap race so my humour got worse but there was nowt I could about it.

klampet
klampet
146 Followers