How the Rich Live Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lined up next to my opponent and the pistol started the race. I ran lazily trying to harbour my strength but I fell behind so changed tactics and caught up. We ran side by side for the first lap and I was feeling comfortable. The second lap was harder and I began to blow a bit but I pressed on. After halfway round I got my second wind and put on a sprint that left my opponent behind. When he tried to catch up I put another spurt on and finished ten yards in front of him. By now I was knackered.

Inside the house the showers were working overtime as exhausted racers washed the sweat from their bodies. Naked maids handed fresh towels so everybody got freshened up quickly ready for the reception.

The wedding reception was in the main hall, while the guests were acting as horses, the staff had turned the hall into a restaurant. There was a top table for the main participants of the wedding and other tables for guests. Before entering the hall we saw the seating plan and I was pleased I knew everybody on my table. I was seated between Marcia and Mother. Both ladies took advantage of me during the meal and stroked my cock as I ate. They sniggered throughout the meal at my discomfort but I've felt worse.

The food was sublime, foreigners think British food is rubbish but we have garnered foods from the Commonwealth. At the time of writing a curry, for instance, is the top dish in Britain. The meal was followed by the speeches, the best man took the piss out of the groom who took it in good grace. He had no choice, it's a custom.

After the speeches finished the guests were sent away from the hall while the hall was transformed into a dance hall. A half hour later we were invited back to hall where a DJ was playing dance music and a bar was available for refreshments. A lot of the guests had drunk quite a lot and the atmosphere was boisterous. Lady Sonia sought me out and had a look in her eye that meant I was her target for the evening. Mother was being chatted up by a group of men and was in no position to protect me from her friend. Ah well, that's my new way of life now. Sonia became aggressive in her lust for me. I was cornered and totally at the mercy of her sexual desire.

"Robert, you know I want you to fuck me, do you want to do me here or in my bedroom? Your choice."

I decided on the bedroom, Sonia grabbed my cock and lead me upstairs to her room which was luxuriously decorated. One wall was a huge mirror and the bed was king-size with a deep mattress. Sonia made me sit on her bed and knelt between my legs and deepthroated me. She took me all the way into her throat and sucked me till my cock was on the verge of ejaculating but stopped before that.

She climbed on the bed and pushed me on my back so she could ride me cowboy. She straddled my thighs and lowered her huge body down and took my cock into her arsehole, encompassing me completely, then she sat back with her legs spread as far as she could and exposed her whole body to me.

I could see her in the mirror so she was visible by 360 degrees. As I have mentioned she was a very large lady but she was also agile. She raised her body till my cock almost slipped out of her arsehole then dropped back. I could see her arse in the mirror and the sight of my cock disappearing into her arsehole was very erotic. Her open cunt faced me and I was worried in case I ejaculated too soon. I may be being raped by this sexy woman but my pride won't allow me to have a premature ejaculation.

"Your Lordship, are you comfortable? I'm enjoying your cock in my arsehole but I would appreciate it if you could fondle my tits and give my nipples a hard time, do you feel up to that?"

How could I possibly refuse such a polite request. She continued raising and dropping on my cock slowly. She had had one orgasm already and was building for another so I complied with her request. I touched her tits and mauled them gently till I gripped her nipples. They were as hard as diamonds so I pulled them hard, very hard, and she had an enormous orgasm that shook her whole body, her mouth open sucking in air as her body wobbled like a huge jelly.

"Oh God, that was wonderful, Robert. it's been a long while since I've come like that, please pull my nipples harder."

She continued to raise and lower herself on my cock, I was confident that I could last longer than I first thought so I gave her nipples a hard time. I was worried that I was hurting her but the harder I pulled them the more turned she became till she came again, violently.

"Thank you, Robert," she said, when she recovered from her orgasm. "There's a horse whip in the bedside drawer, would you mind getting it out and thrash me, please."

That was another polite request I couldn't refuse. I made Sonia release my cock from her arsehole and get on all fours while I got the whip from her bedside drawer. She looked a wonderful sight as she knelt on the bed, she was on her knees which were spread wide and her arms held her body up. So big were her tits that they almost reached the bed. In the mirror I could see her vagina between her arse cheeks but her rectum was hidden. I widened her legs and made her raise her bum to expose it.

I found the whip, it was bigger than I expected but is was very pliable. I swished through the air and heard the noise it produced. "Come on Robert, stop fannying around, thrash me please, I've got guests downstairs and I must ensure they are being treated properly."

I sent the whip across her arse leavind a red welt. "I want to be thrashed not tickled for Petes sake, please use more weight. I enjoy pain."

The next swipe across her arse left a redder welt but that did not please Sonia. "if you can't do better than that I'm leaving, you're a big strong man act like one, for fucks sake.

Right I thought, you've asked for this. I struck her so hard that I winced and wondered if I've damaged her permanently. "Thats more like, now go ahead like that and thrash me all over. I delivered five more vicious strokes to her arse, then five on her shoulders before telling her to lay on her back. Gleefully she did and I delivered five brutal strokes to her tits and five across her large belly. She was having multiple orgasms that shook her body. The whipping she was getting also made her body spasm as each stroke hit her.

I gave her tits and belly more strokes, then I hit her cunt. That made her come again so I did it again and again. Her white body was covered in thick red welts. I wondered if she could face her guests looking like that but I didn't care, not my problem. "Get on your knees, woman, I'm going to thrash you some more then I'm going to fuck you."

Smiling she did as I ordered. This time i stood behind her and lashed her back from arse to shoulder, criss-crossing the previous welts. Ten times I did that before chucking the whip to the floor and jumping on the bed behind her and buried my cock deep into her dripping fanny. I was so turned on that I pounded her cruelly for ten minutes without respite until I shot the contents of my balls deep in her body.

Sonia was moaning and crying in ecstasy, my cock still inside her. Her cunt walls gripped me, sucking the last of my ejaculation and at the same time getting me hard again. She could feel me growing inside her and worked on my cock until it was as hard as a rock again. She made a humming noise as my erection grew and forced herself back on me trying to fuck herself. I smacked her arse and started to ram her hard. She found my rhythm and we fucked each other, I hit her arse time and time again, which only caused her to scream loudly asking me to fuck her harder.

"Fuck me, Robert, fuck my hot cunt and come inside me. Fuck me, Fuck me, you bastard, FUCK ME, FUCK ME."

Once again she was having muliple orgasms and then I had to release my pent up spunk into her sucking cunt. I withdrew after the the first rope and splashed the rest of my come over her back. I made her turn to face me and I stuck my softening cock into her mouth to drain me completely.

This overweight woman whose white body was marked with with the red welts from her thrashing smiled happily and said, "Thank you, your Lordship." And she passed out.

I was worried now, this woman was unconscious for several minutes with no sign of movement, I felt her chest for her heartbeat but although it was racing it was slowing. Five minutes later she recovered, looked at me and said, "I must attend my guests, lets have a quick shower and go downstairs."

"Are you aware that your body is marked with the results of your whipping, do you really want to face people likt that?"

"Dear boy, you are new at this but my body will show the world that I've been sexually satisfied and the marks are sign of victory. to be proud of, to show the world I'm a happy, happy woman. Come on quick shower."

We showered and she grabbed my cock, which was showing signs of recovery, and marched downstairs to the main hall. As we entered Sonia's condition was seen by those nearest the door and they clapped and cheered, soon the whole room was clapping and cheering to my embarrassment.

People were slapping me on the back, congratulating me. Women grabbed me in sensuous hugs, stroking my now hard cock. Mother sidled upto me kissed me erotically, stroked me and said. "Well done, I'm proud of you."

Lady Sonia quietened down her guests and asked if the formalities had commenced, to which the reply was no, we were waiting for you.

"OK, most of you know the procedure but the Earl of Bamford is a virgin in our lifestyle so I'll explain it to him. The senior aristocrat, who is the grooms father, will fuck the bride first then the Earl will fuck her second before the groom is allowed to. You understand, Robert?"

I nodded my understanding and the whole hall exploded in a chorus of cheers and rowdy, bawdy remarks. Give her a good fucking was being chanted by a group of drunken guest, Fill her holes with cocks another group chanted. Lady Sonia regained order and told her daughter to let the Duke fuck her. Greta enthusiastically grabbed the cock of her father-in-law and led him to the centre of the hall. The guests made room for them and still chanting obscenities waited for the formalities to commence.

"First of all, will some man service the groom until it's his turn to fuck the bride." Lady Sonia called out.

A large man pushed himself forward, "I think that honour belongs to me, I am the best man and it's fitting that I complete my duties. Gerald, please suck me hard so I can bugger you till it's your turn to fuck the bride."

Gerald grinned and knelt before his best man and put his mouth over his cock. The best man rected quickly but let the groom suck him and play with his balls. His cock was ready but the man was happy to have his cock sucked for a while yet.

"How do you want to fuck me?" Greta asked the Duke. On your knees was the curt reply and Greta readily got on her knees presenting her arse to the Duke. His cock was already hard, he had been waiting for this for hours and was ready. He spread Greta's arse cheeks and put his cock quickly into her cunt and banged her hard. It didn't take the Duke long before he came inside the bride and she was not at all satisfied.

"Clean her up and get her ready for the Earl." Volunteers were abundant, male and female and she was ready within minutes. By know Gerald had his best man in his arsehole and was enjoying a wonderful fuck.

I approached Greta and asked her how she wanted to be fucked. "Hard and long, please, your Lordship in any postion you want."

"Can someone bring a table over here, I will want the bride to be comfortable" I said.

A table was place in the centre of the hall and I told Greta to lay on the table face down and spread her arse cheeks. Her tits pressed into the table and she stood with legs open and put her hands behind her to open her arse cheeks to me. My cock had regained it's hardness and I placed it against her anus. Greta was surprised but said nothing. I entered her slowly, I didn't know if she had been fucked in her arse before so I proceeded slowly. The entrance to her bowels did not resist for long so I fucked her hard, banging my balls against her hot fanny. I kept up the pace for several minutes as she became more receptive to my pounding.

"Oh your lordship, that is lovely, my arsehole feels so full of your lovely cock. Please don't stop." She came twice during this assault on her arse. After she came the second time I pulled out and made her kneel and suck my cock clean of her anal fluids, she did that greedily as she tenderly cupped my balls.

Let me play with your tits, Greta, I want to hurt your nipples before I fuck your beautiful cunt. She stood up and thrust her tits at me. I pulled her nipples savagely causing her a lot of pain but she accepted the pain and even pulled herself away from me when I gripped her nipples giving her more self inflicted pain. "Your Lordship, hurt my tits more, please. I increased the pressure on her nipples causing her to come again. Her body writhed as her orgasm hit her and her eyes rolled back in her head and still she pulled her tits from me. She came again.

"Lay on the table with your back on it," I ordered. Greta jumped on the table with her arse over the edge and placed her legs over my shoulder. I adjusted both our positions so that I could easily enter her sopping wet cunt and proceeded to ram myself into her. I had already come a few times today so was able to slam into her ferociously for nearly ten minutes as she came time and time again.

The noise of the cheering guests, loud as it was, could not hide the obscenities spewing from Greta's mouth. "Fuck Me, fuck me, fuck my tight young cunt until you pour your come into me or on me. Please dont stop, my cunt needs your cock in me, fuck me hard, fuck my cunt hard, please."

She kept on like that for seven or eight minutes as I pounded her, coming and coming, her cunt spewing and squirting fanny juice on me. My balls had had enough of me banging them against her arse and wanted relief so I told her I was ready and ejaculated rope after rope deep inside her tight vagina, a vagina that gripped and pulled all the contents of my balls till they were spent.

I eased out of her and stood back, the applause from the room thundering in my ears, till she recovered and sank to her knees to suck my cock free of our union. She look me straight in the eyes and whispered, "Thank my lord, thank you very much."

Her legs were wobbly and come ran down her inner thighs but she ignored that saying again, thank you.

Mother put her arms around me and said well done son, your father would be proud of you, very well done.

The groom also thanked me, "You have taught me a lot and shown me how to treat my wife, my woman. How I can compete with that performance I'll never know but I'll try."

"You'll do well, fuck her hard and fuck her often and fuck her as long as you can. Satisfy her and you'll enjoy her more, good luck."

I slapped his back as he went to have his turn with his wife and I went to try to get a pint of cider.

I leannd against the bar, they had cider, and looked around me. Several young women were eyeballing me, Adele amongst them. I wonder what they were thinking, as I can't really understand women I'll probably never know.

Gerald was fucking Greta and many other couples and triples were enjoying each other. Two men were DP a lady on the floor and two ladies had scissored each other, cunt to cunt and they were each wanking a man.

Lady Sonia approached me and congratulated me for fucking her daughter saying that was the most intense sex she had ever seen. She also said, "I'm going to have you again young man, I understand we are going to the Somerton's barbecue in a couple of weeks, I'm looking forward to it." she said and winked at me.

Mother was being fucked by a young man in her arsehole and seemed to be enjoying herself, as I watched them my cock grew hard again and was standing proud in front of me, I didn't touch myself but it stayed hard for a long time until Adele put it in her mouth. I didn't see her before she deepthroated me. I pulled her off me and got her a drink, "why did you sneak up on me, we have had sex before, you can talk to me surely."

" Yes, of course, I just don't think you really like me, you just fuck me and disappear till the next time you fuck me."

"Thats not true, Adele, I really care for you but we don't seem to mix in the same circles."

"That's a lie, last week I was at your place and you never took any notice of me and today you haven't even spoken to me. A lot of girls have you in their sights especially after you fucked Greta and you are a very eligible young man."

I look Adele in the eye, "What are you saying, I hear the words but don't understand the meaning of them."

"You really don't understand do you, I've tried throwing myself at you because I love you but you can't see it. You've fucked me twice and since the first time I've not had sex unless I'm being used at the parties we attend. I haven't been interested in anybody else since you first fucked me. my girlfriends think I'm frigid but believe me that is not true. I get wet thinking of you and right now I'm leaking come like a dripping tap. Look at my cunt, there's the evidence."

"Oh my God, Adele, I didn't know. As you know my mother until recently has been depressed at the loss her husband and I've been concentrating on her recovery. We have sex constantly and I feel I must continue until she meets someone else so how can I fit you in?"

"Robert, do you think you could love me, Is it worth my time waiting for you, can you share me with your mother?

"Give me time, I'll talk it over with Mother. I do really like you but I want to do the right thing, can you understand that?"

"As you haven't totally rejected me I'll take that for now, I'm happy you took your cock out of my mouth to speak to me seriously, Thank you."

"I'll tell you what, next week I'll send Robinson to pick you up and you can stay at my place for a few days so you can see how the land lies, would that be acceptable to you?"

"That would be perfect, as you know my parents fuck me frequently but I'm sure they would realise that I will move on sometime."

I told her I would ring her one day and make the neccessary arrangements. I looked at her, she had a perfect body, a beautiful face and a pleasing disposition. I could do worse and I did have a real interest in her but I thought she was above me. Interesting.

"Will you take me upstairs and fuck me now?" she asked.

"No, I want to give this a lot of thought and casual sex between us is out of the question for now, forgive me, you are a wonderful fuck."

She was pleased with my decision, refusal, and nodded to me and said goodbye.

By now there was hardly anybody sober and the sex had diminished and the party was breaking up. I called Mother and suggest we left. She agreed. We said our goodbyes to Lady Sonia and to the newly married couple. They thanked us for the present and Greta said she would never forget this evening ever and Gerald concurred.

Robinson brought car round and we dressed for the return journey. The Rolls has a bar in it and we had a drink while I reported to Mother my conversation with Adele. After I finished she stayed silent for several minutes before replying. "Do you think Adele could be the one?" she asked.

"Yes, Mother I do, but I'm concerned about you at the moment. You've just come out of a two year depression and I don't want you to regress."

"Silly boy, even if you marry Adele, you will still have to fuck me, that won't alter and believe it or not, I have had quite a few men who have taken a shine to me, some of them very promising. Don't worry about your old mother I'm back in the swing of things now. You concentrate on your needs and we'll go from there. Just remember I will need you to fuck me but I'll take a step back should you meet and marry the right one. Only a step back, I'll still need you to fuck me, OK?"