All Comments on 'How The Shadows Move'

by MondaysChild

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cheetahgrl_07cheetahgrl_07over 13 years ago
nice!

Liked your story just have a question, why did Simon need a condom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!

va_lk_yr_ieva_lk_yr_ieover 13 years ago
Lovely use of language

I very much enjoy your style of writing and how you succeed in drawing me in to the story. The detail and descriptions of both scenery and actual sex are convincing without being crude or overly clichéd.

However - and take that for what it is - for me the logic of the story does not hold together which makes me rate it lower than what the actual writing would warrant. The events of the night and the conclusion the following morning to me seem like two separate stories. It defies plausible logic how Matt would not recognize his lovers voice/scent/body/cock size etc even in the dark (assuming that they regularly share a bed, which would be a reasonable assumption given that Matt refers to Simon a partner towards the end).

The beginning and the execution of the scene during the night was superb - left me with the impression of either a ghost/stranger/vampire/demon type of creature that apparead in Matt's room, making him question if this was dream or reality. If it had been left at that stage and/or with a different type of ending my initial very good impression would have stayed all the way through. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awww.

Just a sweet story and glad he didn't let his mother's feelings sway his heart.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

dissapointing ending.? o and if people dont like it when i bitch. they can go f--- them selfs.?

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago

I read your story twice. I admit the first time I just gobbled it up and I know I didn't pay attention to some details.

Of course, Matt's mum is one of those women that really make your toes curl and you can't help but resent; she judges, she demands without speaking (just by looking), she really is one of those frustrated bitches that live their lives through their children's. I don't really know that she loves Matt much, he's such a disappointement to her ! He visits but she has his room rarely aired and smelling musty - but keeps an old spiderman suit because it reminds her of the time she was in control of his life, she tries to inspire compassion and wallows in self-pity, crying when she knows her son is listening. Shit ! What a hag !

Really, the man in Matt's dream is a purge for the time he has to stay at his mother's house - he hasn't seen this guy in 7 years because of a fight he had with him, all because of his dear old mum, I'm sure.

Matt decides to invite Simon to his cousin's wedding - so I think he decided to follow his dream and tell his mum to go suck an egg ...

sensuousOkietopsensuousOkietopalmost 2 years ago

Very well written. You really put the literary in literotica. i was particularly impressed with the references you used and your sense of metaphor. Again, really well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous