How To Arouse A Cougar

Story Info
Younger surprises older with sex skills she did not expect.
1.5k words
4.32
22.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[[Bonus Turn On Tips : Try asking her, "Can I get a lady's opinion on something?" She might say yes. Then, text: "How hot do you think this story is on a scale of 1 to 10. I really want to know." Then you text her the link to this story. If y'all both like it, blow on that little spark and see what comes up next, so to speak. Now let's get started so you can learn How To Arouse A Cougar so she wants only you!]]]

I Love How You Taste

"When did you get in?" I clear my throat, voice thick with desire.

"Just got here," you grin, tiptoeing to reach up to kiss my neck. God, you smell good. "I am a mess, all I want is a sudsy soak with my man."

A mess, yeah, right. Feeling turned on already and knowing what was ahead for both of us, I shift position to conceal myself for the moment. We have all weekend long.

"I'll pour the wine...Cab or Malbec?" I ask, walking out to the table where four bottles of wine—two white, two red—stemmed wine glasses, and a bowl of dark chocolate and strawberries sit waiting for us. You jump up and turn around, "How did you know I love Malbec?"

"I pay attention, baby," I whisper.

"Now go slip that gorgeous body into the tub and I'll join you in a minute."

"OK, you." Wrapping your arms around my neck I feel you murmur into my ear, "I am so excited we finally have this time together. I can't wait to play."

I bite my lip as you lean back slightly and I barely brush my index finger from your temple to your chin. Eyes closed, you make that throaty giggly sound that tells me you're getting turned on.

I love knowing what is ahead for you. "Baby, no one is happier than me, knowing that I am the one turning you on," I whisper, tipping your face toward mine, leaning down and exploring your mouth with my lips.

Moaning your response, your mouth opens slightly, my sign to move deeper. Even though I am ravenous to have you, I gear back, watching your breathing. Not quite there yet. (Bonus Turn On Tip: Always go slower than you think is possible, especially if your girl is shy!)

Tracing your lips deliberately, slowing down the pace with the tip of my tongue, you open your mouth even wider, inviting me in.

Your breath is faster now, I feel myself stiffen in response and to my utter delight, you respond by pressing yourself closer to my body.

I run my hands down your sides feeling your ribcage through the silk of your blouse. You shiver as my finger skims your back when I pull the hem of your blouse from the waist band of your black pencil skirt.

"If you keep that up, we won't get to the bath...." you tease, opening your sea green eyes and looking at me, lips curling into a wickedly delicious grin.

"Come here, you." I unbutton your ivory silk blouse. "Damn small buttons." I growl as you giggle watching me. I feel your hand reaching toward my inner thigh. "Not fair." I stride into a wider stance for you to have easier access.

You turn around and slip out of your blouse revealing your summer sun kissed skin showing off a white lacy bra no Victoria's Secret Angel could fill better. I couldn't help but gasp. "You are more beautiful every time."

You purr, "You are sweet as honey."

I am mesmerized watching you turn away to slip off your skirt. A matching white lace thong meets my now hungrily scanning eyes. "Could you hit the light," I croak from a dry throat as I light the candles around the tub.

My heart is doing nascar tire burns in my chest as my eyes zone in on that body in the dim candlelight. You are so damn hot, I feel like I am going to lose complete control.

"Climb in and relax, baby, I will go get the wine." I growled in a low voice.

I reach out and you take my hand so I can help you step into the tub. I can barely let go of you. Biting my lip I pointedly allow my eyes to wander as slowly as possible up and down your body knowing that you can sense me admiring you. I can't take my eyes off your breasts. I swallow and bite my lip as I stop myself from reaching out to touch.

You love me watching you. I can tell.

My mouth waters, longing to wrap my lips around those nipples hardening in the cool air as you stand in the tub before me. Maybe it is my desire for you that your body is responding to.

When my eyes return to yours, you never break eye contact as you smile and slowly lower yourself into the bubbles below.

I can't help but notice your eyes linger on my crotch and I feel myself naked under your gaze as you lick your dry lips.

You watch me as my manhood twitches to life and I cannot believe it but you slowly lick your lips. I feel my insides shudder a little. I reluctantly turn away to get the wine. Slow is good, I repeat to myself, Slow is good. (Bonus Turn On Tip: I know this is hard, but your lady will SO appreciate you going as slow as you can!)

Walking back into the bathroom I see you lying back with your eyes closed, a small smile perking up the dimples I couldn't wait to kiss. Quietly kneeling at the tub. I stroke your hair away from your damp forehead and lean in to kiss you.

"Hurry in," you whispered to me as you lift your face to meet my lips.

I slip out of my clothes and step into the tub behind you. Finally my legs curled themselves around you. Tipping your head back toward me slightly, you stretch your arms up and around my neck exposing those breathtaking breasts before my thirsty eyes.

Even though I am rock hard against the small of your back I hold back my passion and desire so you can fully get in to your turn on . I can feel your breath speed up to a pant. The water is warm and the bubbles are silky and oily making it easy for our bodies to slide together.

My hands find their way to the back of your neck and massaging gently and moving downwards, I feel you melt as I work out the knots from your back. Trusting me now, I feel you lean closer into me. God I love your body next to mine. Your ass is rubbing against me in a rhythm of its own and I can feel you breathing hard and fast.

At last I move my hands toward your breasts but not too fast. I feel you straining toward me, arching your back reaching for me to find your nipples and pinch and roll them.

Knowing how hungry you are for your breast massage, I grin enjoying the control I have over your pleasure. Your legs open a little further and I feel your body slide back and wiggle into me desperate for touch.

I leave one hand caring for your breasts and nipples and slide the other one down your tummy. I love the feel of your flesh against mine. My hand drifts ever closer to your lady bits and I feel you lift your hips to meet me.

I feel myself growing firmer as I find your sweetness and start to massage and press with my fingers. Small animal moans and giggles escape as I feel you convulse into waves as the sensations rack your body.

The combination of warm water and my hands has you breathing harder and I slowly bring my hands up the sides of your waist and under your breasts.

Again, you reach your arms up over your head and wrap them around my neck. I tease your nipples loving it as your legs swing wide open begging for my attention. Your breath catching in your throat between little cries of desire, I can't deny you.

I return one hand between your legs and quench your thirst. I explore you and stroke you as you orgasm on and on and on.

"Yes, yes, yes," you pant as I stop my movement altogether and just rest the weight of my hand on your lower belly with my fingers wrapped down and around your mound. I press in as you raise your hips to meet me. "I love how you cum." I say with a wink and a smile.

"You are so good." You manage to say as you relax against me, warm water from the tub flowing around both our bodies. I wrap my arms around you and hold you close still stiff with excitement against the small of your back.

"You're next baby...just let me catch my breath."

"I am not worried," I said giving your shoulders a good squeeze. "Let me just hold you for awhile."

Wrapping my arms around you, slowly ever so slowly, I feel your breath and heart rate slow down. "I love you, baby."

Thank you for liking and rating my stories. It is like a kiss to the back of my neck to read you comments. Y'all are so fun to write for!! ❤️