How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
A practical demonstration, and a shopping trip.
5k words
4.67
6.3k
4

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and Sharon - Saturday Part One

I woke up sometime after midnight to the pleasant feeling of a warm wet mouth gently sucking my cock. It apparently had woken up on its own long before the rest of me, and was standing stiffly at attention. I just enjoyed the feeling for a minute without saying anything. I really did not want it to stop. Sharon stopped her suckling for a second and looked up at me. "Shhhh! Just let me have this, okay?"

She went back to the soft sucking and licking just the very tip of my cock, and just below the head on the bottom where it is the most sensitive. She licked around the opening, and down the shaft, all while fondling my balls and rolling them around gently.

Eventually, she opened her mouth and slipped it down over my shaft all the way to the root. I could feel my cock bumping against the back of her throat. She long-stroked me, increasing the suction on every pull back, then plunging down again, slowly increasing her pace.

Geez! Sharon, I'm gonna cum!" I gasped.

She raised her head. "Give it to me. All of it!" than she resumed her sucking until I exploded against the back of her throat. I pumped rope after rope into her mouth, flooding her tongue. She swallowed and continued sucking until I started having the dry heaves, my cock still spasming in orgasm, but nothing coming out. She was satisfied, and crawled up into my arms.

I could feel she was naked . . . her usual outfit when we slept together, her outfit was a match for mine.

"Sharon, I . . . that was incredible!"

"Shhhh" she whispered. "Sleep now. Talk later. Goodnight sweet man. I love you."

"Love you, too" I said, and promptly dozed off again with my fantasy girl cuddled in under my arm.

When I woke again, the sun was peeking through the drapes. Sharon was still asleep. I slipped my arm out from under her head, and padded softly over to my bathroom, trying not to wake her. I relieved myself after convincing my morning wood to go away, brushed my teeth and went back to the bed. I slowly removed the covers and exposed Sharon's perfect body. . . tall, slim, perfect firm B-cup tits, the waist of a wasp, slightly flaring out to slim hips. Her perfectly toned legs framed a completely hairless pussy, as smooth as a baby's bottom. She frequented a spa that kept her perfectly waxed.

There was only one thought on my mind . . . breakfast! And there it was in front of me. I kissed her mound, and she started to roll over in her sleep. I wasn't having any of that. I grasped her ankles softly and gradually coaxed her legs apart. I could see her nether lips opening for me. I kissed her mound again and worked my way down kissing my way along her opening pussy, down to the narrow strip of flesh between her pussy and her ass. Then back up again, sliding my tongue between her lips and licking her gently. She moaned in her sleep.

It was then, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, my bedroom door was open, and just a hint of movement beyond. It could only be Kathy. I hoped she had a good view, but I knew she couldn't see any details from that angle and distance.

I ignored Kathy, and paid attention to that perfect pussy before me. I circled her clit with my tongue, coaxing it out of hiding, and extracting several low moans from my lover. Her pussy juices were starting to flow, the odor of her arousal becoming evident. I lapped her juices from her opening before returning to her clit and sliding my middle finger into her passage. From long experience with her, I knew exactly where to find her G-spot, and how much pressure to use for the greatest effect.

Now I knew she had to be awake. I felt her stiffening up, her orgasm approaching. "Oh, David," she breathed. "So good, so good, yes, right there, right there." Her voice was getting louder as I pushed her towards climax. "Yes, yes, eat my pussy, eat me EAT MEEEEEEE! Holy Fuck! FUUUUUCKKKK!" She screamed and every muscle in her body flex as she was overwhelmed with her orgasm, her pussy gushing volumes of creamy fluid. She thrust her hips against my face, almost breaking my nose, and bridged between her heels and shoulders, the rest of her body off the bed. Then she collapsed, and lay there twitching.

I crawled up her body, stopping to suck her nipples along the way, and lay on top of her, taking most of my weight on my elbows and knees I kissed her softly. "Thank you," she murmured, "I needed that! It's been too long."

Actually, it had been two weeks. We missed the previous weekend while she was having her period.

She wrapped her legs around my waist. "I need to feel you inside me."

I wasn't about to argue with her. I lifted my hips and she reached down to position the head of my cock against her opening. I pushed gently, parting her lips. Lubrication wasn't a problem . . . her pussy was soaked from my saliva and her creamy cum. I slipped my cock inside that wonderful warm, wet tunnel and didn't stop until I was buried to the balls. Sharon moaned softly, "Oh . . . that feels so good. I missed you so much!"

I noticed motion again outside my bedroom door. I fought the urge to say something to her, invite her to come in, maybe. It was much better to let her watch, thinking I didn't know she was there. She would be sure we weren't acting. I took several long, slow strokes, easing into it.

"Sharon, don't react. Don't say anything, but Kathy is outside the door watching us. Let's give her a good show," I whispered.

"I don't have to act," she whispered. Then at normal voice volume, "God, your cock feels so good inside me. Fuck me baby! Fuck me good!"

I picked up the pace, varying short strokes, medium and long strokes. I kept her guessing, never knowing what to expect. She responded with an "oh" on the short strokes, sometimes several in a row or a "gugh' when I hit bottom.

She was already primed by my oral attentions, and I hadn't given her much time to rest, so I could feel her orgasm approaching. I was in the middle of a series of short strokes designed to graze her G-spot, when her body went rigid, and she grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into her. Every muscle in her body clenched. "Cumming again!" she screamed. "Oh! Oh! Oh, Gawwwwd! So good, so good! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!"

I obliged and kept on ramming her with long, fast, deep strokes while she tried to buck me off like a rodeo horse. My cock couldn't take the feeling of her pussy spasming, trying to milk the cum out of my body. She had very strong PC muscles, and she exercised them religiously. I went deep and held it in, every muscle rigid. Then I gave in to my orgasm with loud "Guungh" of my own as I pumped Sharon's sweet pussy full of my creamy jism.

Eventually, I stopped cumming and rolled off onto my back. Sharon rolled with me and sucked my slippery cock into her mouth. She sucked my cock and balls until there was no trace left of her cum or mine. She smiled and looked up at me. I saw her eyes flick quickly towards the door. "Was that good baby?"

"Perfect! You're perfect! How 'bout you?"

She climbed up beside me. I bent my head down and sucked one of her perfect nipples into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm! I like that! What's better than perfect? Whatever that is, that's what that was. Am I making sense, or did you just fuck my brains out?"

"That's a lot of brains. I think that might take years of trying."

"Oh, good! Wanna do it again?"

"Again and again, every day for years, but I might need a little recovery time first."

"We're going to have to work on that. Bet we can train you to cum three or four times without a break."

"Maybe twice, three or four might be a stretch. Right now, I need a shower and some food. Sorry, but I can't live on pussy alone. It's delicious, but not very filling."

"Okay, meanie. I guess we'd better get our day started. I want to take Kathy shopping for some clothes, and stuff. Maybe the spa, if I can wheedle a last minute weekend appointment."

"For you, I'm sure they'll make room."

"I do know the owner. I'll owe her one."

I kissed her again and rolled out of bed and walked naked toward the shower, hoping that Kathy was still watching. "Shower. Join me?"

"Love to," Sharon replied hopping out of bed, also naked.

My shower is one of those glass-enclosed high-tech jobs with a keypad input controlling multiple water jets and an overhead rainfall. It was perfectly temperature-controlled, with its own on-demand hot water system. Warm water at exactly your preferred temperature. It was big enough to party in there if the guests were friendly. Sharon and I were very friendly!

I also had a Jacuzzi tub big enough for four people.

In the shower, we could safely talk without Kathy hearing. "Think we put on a good enough show for our guest?"

"You were great! If she isn't cumming in her pants right now, she isn't human! I thought I heard a few gasps from the hall. I'm sure she got a good look at you."

"You, too! I was trying to figure out a way we could turn enough so she could see my cock penetrating you, but I couldn't do it without being obvious."

"Yeah, I thought of that, too, but it might be better to leave something to her imagination."

"I noticed you seemed to take care to sound like you were enjoying that. Nothing sounded even remotely like pain."

"I wasn't acting. I don't act . . . ever."

"Knowing she was watching was a bit of an extra turn-on, wasn't it?"

"That's for sure. Are we turning into exhibitionists?"

"I think we always have been to some extent, just with each other, though. Remember skinny-dipping when we were kids?"

"I'll never forget. We still go naked in the pool and the hot tub."

"Yeah, and the kitchen, dining room, media room . . .It's okay, as long as we keep it to just us."

"And Kathy . . ."

"Is that going to be weird?"

"I hope not. We have to get her to relax about nudity. You should have seen her last night after we went to bed. She picked the longest, most modest nightie she could find! I forgot I had anything like that! I've certainly never worn it! I can't imagine buying it."

"Probably one of Mom's left behind when they moved. I remember putting some of their old stuff into the Blue room closet when I moved in to the master."

"Thanks, that explains it. I was beginning to think I was going senile. If I ever wear anything like that, you have my permission to shoot me and put me out of my misery."

"If you wear anything at all to bed, I'll probably tear it off you!"

"I'm much more comfortable nude, but that sounds like fun!"

"Yeah, it does, doesn't it? How did she take to the masturbation training?"

"Better than I expected, actually. I mostly just talked to her about it, but I did have to demonstrate on myself to show her what to do, and I used my fingers on her pussy. I got one good orgasm out of her, with a lot of work. I didn't eat her or anything, although I was really tempted. I thought that you would want to be her first. "

"Yeah, I'd like that. Did you kiss her?"

"I did, . . . a lot! She asked me to help her with her technique, so I worked in some deep kissing while I was diddling her clit. Told her that's what to expect from a man. She didn't seem to be put off by it. That's how I got her to cum."

"That's further than I thought we'd get the first night. You did good, baby."

"Hard to believe she'd never had an orgasm before! That church, what a crock of shit! Destroying young peoples' lives! It makes me sick!"

While we talked, we had been carefully soaping and rinsing each other. Sharon had paid extra attention to my cock and balls while I made sure her tits and pussy were clean . . . very clean.

After we dried each other, I started shaving while Sharon put her robe back on . . . no panties this time. "I'll get breakfast started. Scrambled eggs, okay?"

"With shredded cheese and toast would be perfect! Thanks!"

I took my time, and pulled on a pair of shorts and a Tee shirt, and strolled downstairs to the kitchen. Both girls were there wearing their robes, Sharon's the Emerald green, and Kathy's the Royal blue. "Good Morning, ladies!" I said cheerily.

Sharon turned around and put her arms around my neck, pulling me into a firm, wet, tongue-filled kiss.

"That's how you greet your man," she said, turning to Kathy. "Your turn."

"Really? Is that okay?"

"That is encouraged. It's what we're here for, so never ask, just do it. Right David?"

"She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to do."

"Oh, for God's sake! Just kiss him, and if you don't do it good enough, kiss him until you get it right. Just like we practiced last night. Do it!"

Kathy stepped up to me and looked me in the eyes. I nodded slightly. Then she reached up with her lips and planted a really good on on me. I thought my cock had been drained by Sharon earlier, but I felt a definite twitch of interest. We broke the kiss.

"Was that good enough?"Kathy murmured.

"Yes, but I think you need more practice." I kissed her again and didn't leave anything on the table. When we broke the kiss, Kathy was a little breathless. "Wow!" she said softly. "Just wow!"

"David, after a kiss like that, you should be at least playing with her ass. That was an invitation if I ever saw one! Damn good thing I'm here! Geez! You guys would never get past shaking hands!"

I looked into Kathy's eyes and slowly slid my hands down past her waist and rested them lightly on her butt cheeks. No pantie lines! I saw the acceptance in her eyes and tightened my grip pulling her pelvis against mine. She moaned as she felt my erection firming up, and rubbing against her crotch. I backed off.

"Okay, Kathy, he's just indicated he wants you. If you want to encourage him, you need to respond."

"Respond? How?"

"Let me show you. Okay, David. Kiss me like you mean it."

"I always mean it." I put my hands around her waist and drew her in for a kiss. Then I slid my hands down over her butt cheeks, and pulled her against my crotch like I had with Kathy. Sharon parted her legs, and slid one leg around my thigh, maximizing the contact area. I felt the heat of her pussy rubbing against my cock. I was starting to get seriously hard.

"Okay," Sharon said, "Now you try that with him."

Kathy stepped up to me and kissed me again. Again I slipped my hands down to her cute butt and pulled her against me. "Now," Sharon said. "You should be able to feel which side his cock hangs on, some guys are left and some are right. If it's the right, like David, then wrap your left leg around his hip like I did."

"What do I do if it's poking straight out?"

Sharon giggled, "Then you drop to your knees and be very thankful!"

Kathy had a shocked look on her face! "But . . ."

"I was just kidding, Kathy. We gotta have a little fun with this or you're doomed! The point is to rub your pussy against his cock through your clothes. The best way to do that is to open up your legs a little, and bend your knee. Try it again, just feel where his cock is and find a way to rub it with your pussy."

"Well, okay, but this is getting a little embarrassing!"

"Don't be embarrassed . . . ever with Sharon and me. We're already friends, and we're trying to help you be happy, okay?"

"Okay," She stepped up to me and gave me a kiss like she'd been doing it her whole life. I fondled her ass and pulled her against me. She bent her knee and pressed her pussy against my cock, and even gave it a little grind.

I was at full attention! I had to sit down to cover up a little.

Sharon said. "Perfect! The grind at the end was a nice touch! You got him with that! Hold off on that one and only use it when you're ready to get laid. That's a definite signal to him that you want sex."

"I don't know why I did that . . . it just came to me. It felt nice!"

"Well, maybe you're starting to relax and letting your natural instincts take over. That's a good sign! Do whatever you feel like doing. You're supposed to get as much pleasure out of this as he does, and right now, he looks pretty happy! Now let's get breakfast ready. I want to take you shopping this morning."

"I'd be happier if someone would take care of this" I said, indicating my erection.

"Later if you talk nice to us."

I hobbled over to the coffee maker while Sharon and Kathy worked on the eggs and toast. We ate with some light banter. Eventually, my erection calmed down enough so I could function normally.

Sharon glanced over at my crotch. "See, Kathy, girls have a definite advantage over men. It's easy to tell when a guy is interested. His cock is like a divining rod . . . it points to his intended target. When a girl gets turned on, she just gets wet, and unless you're wearing a white bikini or something, that doesn't show."

"But there is a distinctive odor of an aroused woman," I interjected. "Pussy juice has an unmistakable smell, not really strong, in my experience, but I would imagine it's different for different girls. I love Sharon's fragrance!"

"The only obvious give away is nipples, and they could just get stiff if they're cold. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. Guys have no idea if what they are doing or saying is having any effect, unless they're sucking your nipples at the time, then not getting slapped is a pretty good indication."

"Are you being funny again?"

"I'm trying for humorous."

"I think you succeeded."

"Ladies . . . man sitting right here! Anybody notice?"

"Oh yeah! The humanoid life form with the stiffie. I thought I recognized your species. Come on Kathy, we're going shopping. I'll find you something of mine to wear."

"I'm just gonna find something to do. Have fun shopping!" I walked out to the pool area and left them to giggle among themselves. I sat at an umbrella table with the remains of my coffee. A little later, I heard the garage door open and Sharon's Maserati rumbled to life. That car had a very distinctive sound of power. I hoped they remembered to put on some actual clothing before they went out in public.

Since the girls were gone, I dropped my clothes and dove into the pool. I did a good number of laps. I swam as my main exercise, instead of the running most people do. Better all round exercise, no impact to damage knees, and I didn't raise a sweat. Win win situation.

When I was done, I pulled a towel from the pool house and dried off. I picked up my clothes and remembered leaving last night's clothing and towel over by the hot tub. I retrieved that as well. Then I went into the house, and deposited my towels and clothing in the laundry room behind the kitchen.

Walking back through the kitchen, I realized nobody had done anything with the dirty breakfast dishes and frying pan. I cleaned things up and went to my room to pull out my black silk robe. Mine was longer than any of Sharon's, coming down almost to my knees. I put it on, thinking I didn't want to be naked when the girls came back, and it was like me to fall asleep on the couch or something and forget I was nude. I was that used to living alone, or with Sharon on the weekends.

I went into the study, and killed a few hours at the computer. I was just starting to think about making myself a sandwich for lunch when my phone rang. It was Sharon checking in to tell me they finished their shopping, but she was able to get an appointment for both of them at the spa in the Arco building. They were going to have a quick lunch and head over there. She expected to be home by four o'clock.

So I made myself a sandwich, and collected the dirty laundry from the hampers in my room and the Blue room. The girls didn't have much, just Sharon's bra and panties, and Kathy's panties. It was pretty easy to tell whose panties were who's, even though they were pretty much the same size. Sharon wore bikini panties, or thongs, when she wore any at all . . . the other pair were granny pants. I felt almost like throwing them away. Call me a pervert, but I did give them a little sniff. Sure enough, they didn't smell like Sharon . . . not bad, just different. I wondered what she was wearing today. Probably a pair of Sharon's, I couldn't see her going commando.

12