How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently Kathy hadn't worn a bra, or she was wearing the one from the day before. I really couldn't tell. She certainly couldn't borrow one of Sharon's. It just wouldn't fit. Like I had mentioned before, she didn't have much tit to speak of, and she never wore anything tight enough for her nipples to make an impression.

While I was at it I stripped and remade the bed with clean sheets. Sharon and I had made a pretty good mess of them that morning. I stuffed everything into a couple of the soiled pillowcases, and dragged them down to the laundry. I threw the sheets and pillowcases into the washer, and then decided underwear could probably be washed with that load. I thought it was kinda cool that Sharon's and Kathy's underwear was sloshing around with mine. I know . . . I'm a pervert.

I actually remembered to remove the laundry from the washer when it was done, and put the bedclothes in the dryer. I spread out the underthings on a drying rack. Sharon trained me well, after the dryer shrank a few of her things back when we were living together in that apartment at college.

I rattled around the house looking for something to do, and finally just made myself a drink with lots of ice and sat outside under an umbrella by the pool. It was hot! I dropped my robe and dove into the pool to cool off. I didn't bother to dry off or put my robe back on. I was totally alone. I must have drifted off, because the sound of the Maserati exhaust rumbling into the garage startled me. I grabbed my robe and went inside to greet the girls.

I opened the front door for them and they came in, loaded with shopping bags. Sharon dropped her bags and threw her arms around me, giving me a deep tongue-twisting kiss, pressing her pussy against my crotch. "Hi Honey! We're home!" she sang. Then she turned to Kathy, "Your turn!"

Kathy also dropped her bags and stepped up to me and threw her arms around my neck, tilted her head to the side and kissed me long and deep with even more tongue than Sharon did. She also parted her legs and almost wrapped one of them around my hip, grinding her pussy against my stiffening cock. A greeting like those two gave me, had I been eighteen years old again, would have had me cumming in my pants. However, I wasn't eighteen any more, I was twenty-six, and I wasn't wearing any pants to cum in. My cock tented out my robe when she stepped back.

I tried to cover up, but not before Sharon saw, and called me out. "Looks like he's happy to see us!" she giggled. "Look at that, Kathy! See what you did?"

"It wasn't all me! You started it! I saw!"

"Okay, look what we did. Happy now?"

"Couldn't be happier!"

"Yes, you could. Just wait! David are you in any condition to go bring in the rest of the bags? The car isn't hard to find. Your cock is pointing the way. Just follow it."

So much for being alone. The question in my mind was if I could actually live with these two women? They were already starting to gang up on me.

I shut up and fetched the bags. "Blue room? I asked.

"That would be most convenient. We're going to do a fashion show for you after dinner."

"So how many stores did you buy out?"

"Just Saks and Victoria's Secret."

"Why am I not surprised?" I said half to myself making my first trip up the stairs.

I dropped the bags off in the blue room, and turned to go back for more. I almost tripped over Kathy, her arms loaded down with more bags. I took a few from her and we went back to drop them all off.

"Are there more?" I asked. "Or is this it?"

"One more trip ought to do it."

I grabbed Kathy by the arm and pulled her back into my arms. I hugged her tight and planted a light kiss on her lips. "Sorry, I just had to do that."

"Don't be sorry, Boss. I like it!"

"Kathy. I'm not the boss here, only in the office. Here, I'm just David, Okay?"

"Okay, 'Just David'" she said grinning.

"Ya know, Sharon is a bad influence on you."

"I'm beginning to see that, and I like that, too. I adore her! She's just so much fun, so happy all the time! She's infectious!"

"Yeah, she infected me when we were about fourteen years old. It was a case of mono."

"Seriously?"

"Actually she did, but she claims it was the other way around. We both caught it at the same time. I think the parents thought we were kissing or something. They asked."

"Were you? At that age?"

"It was all pretty innocent. We were teaching each other, experimenting. That's as far as it went . . . at that time, anyway. Kissing doesn't cause mononucleosis, but it can spread the bacteria, or virus or whatever it is."

"One more kiss before we go back downstairs?"

"Kathy, I love kissing you. You don't have to ask. You have a license to kiss. Never forget that." I kissed her thoroughly, with her complete cooperation, and we headed back downstairs, Kathy to find Sharon, and me to the garage to retrieve the last of the packages from Sharon's car.

I found the girls in the kitchen. "Steaks for dinner?" Sharon asked. "It's early yet, but I pulled them out of the freezer yesterday to thaw, and they've been sitting in marinade all day. I'll get the other stuff ready after I get out of these clothes. Kathy, come on. Let's get comfortable. David, you're already dressed just right."

As they walked off, hand in hand, I called after them "Anybody want wine? I have a nice red that will be perfect with those steaks."

They answered in unison, "Yes, please!"

Geez! They were starting to sound alike!

I pulled two bottles of Merlot out of the wine rack in the kitchen. I realized I would have to replenish that soon. I kept most of my wine in a cool, dark room in the basement. I had found several small local wineries that actually made good wine. Their only problem was, they generally didn't age it long enough before they sold it. Underage wine leaves a distinctive aftertaste that I found unpleasant. I bought several cases of wine each year and stored it in my 'wine room' for a couple of years, and it turned out to be as good as the uber-expensive stuff. Good enough for my palate, anyway, and I wasn't trying to impress anyone, so I drank what I liked.

The girls came back wearing their blue and green robes. I could tell that Sharon was bra-less, but I couldn't tell about Kathy. I poured everybody a glass of wine. "Why don't you two get comfortable for a while? I'll handle dinner," Sharon volunteered.

"Can't I help?" Kathy asked.

"No, you have a lesson with professor David. David, I think Kathy is doing great. You know the next lesson. Go have fun! I think the media room would be appropriate. I'll come and get you when dinner is ready."

"Think she's ready? I don't want to push her too hard."

"Oh, she's ready. I can feel it!"

So Kathy and I carried our wine to the media room, and I turned on some music. Something soft and sexy oozed out of the Bose sound system.

End of Chapter 4

12