How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 05

Story Info
And so it begins.
4.6k words
4.81
7.1k
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and Sharon - Saturday Part Two

We sat side by side on the sofa in the media room. I put my arm around Kathy's shoulders, and she snuggled in close.

"I'm glad to see that's becoming automatic!" I said. "Feels good."

"Kiss me?"

I leaned down and kissed her softly, she responded by putting her arm around my neck, and parting her lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

"Nice! I said. "You're starting to amaze me!"

"Just doing what you and Sharon taught me."

"Kissing can be a show of desire as well as affection."

"I know . . . that was affection, this is desire."

She kissed me again, long, wet and deep with lots of tongue. I was getting a major hard on.

"Wow! You know what a kiss like that is inviting, don't you?"

"Yes, Sharon told me what to expect."

"Are you okay with that?"

"More than okay. Shopping with Sharon was fun, but I wanted to be with you all day."

I kissed her lips softly, then her cheek and down towards that little spot on her neck under her ear. I lingered there softly sucking. "Oh!" she gasped, her breath catching in the back of her throat. I moved my hand up and held the side of her head while I kissed her again. She squeezed my leg. I hadn't been aware that she had been touching me. I was too wrapped up in kissing her beautiful face and soft lips.

My hand traveled down her arm to her bicep, then moved slowly towards her breast. She lifted her hand to my face, which moved her arm out of the way, granting me access to her tit. I ran a finger down over her nipple, and on down her under boob. Then I slipped my hand inside her robe to cup her bare breast for the first time. It was small, but actually a nice firm handful. We were still kissing, and I was wrapped up in the feel of her bare nipple between my fingers, but I was aware of her fumbling with the sash of her robe, untying it and loosening the top to give me better access. We broke the kiss. I looked her in the eyes intently.

"Sorry, they're not very big, but they are all yours," she said softly. "My first gifts to you."

"Thank you Kathy, they're perfect! I knew they would be."

"I have another . . . it's yours, too! Do whatever you want to them. I love your touch!"

I bent my head to her chest, opening her robe further, and exposing her tits. I kissed my way down and circled her nipple with my tongue. Kathy slid down on the couch, putting her bare feet up on the coffee table. She was practically lying down and her robe was still together at the waist, but was pulled up by her movement so it just covered her pussy.

I moved to the other nipple, and licked all around before sucking it into my mouth and giving it a good tongue-lashing. She might have had small tits, but they were firm, and well formed, Her nipples were as hard as pencil erasers . . . just made for sucking.

"Oh, God! I think he likes them!"

"I do," I said. "I love them, but I do have a confession to make . . . I've seen them before, it was an accident, I swear!"

"What? When?"

"A couple of weeks ago. You were wearing that sun dress of yours. You know, the yellow one with the square-cut neckline? You were bent over the shredder, destroying some old documents and I glanced at you to say good morning as I was walking past. You looked up, and I averted my eyes, but I had already accidentally caught a good look down your dress. I wanted to find a way to tell you to be careful, but I didn't know how without causing you embarrassment. I'm sorry, but I said we'd be totally honest with each other."

"How much did you see?"

"Everything! All the way down to your navel, including these pretty pale pink nipples. It was only a quick glance, but I still have that vision burned into my brain. Sorry, I can't un-see something as pretty as that!"

"Thank you. I have a confession to make, too," she said quietly. "I wore that dress for you. I made sure I got in the office before you, and found something to shred as an excuse for bending over. I was hoping you'd look, but I wasn't planning on you seeing everything! I was testing you. I wanted to see your reaction, whether you'd stop and stare, or laugh at me, or make nasty comments,"

"I guess I passed, huh?"

"You did exactly what I hoped you'd do. That's when I knew you were a good guy and I could ask you to help me with my hangups about sex. That was real, but it took me a couple of weeks to get the courage to ask. I didn't know you had a girlfriend, or I wouldn't have said anything."

"I'm glad you did, and so is Sharon. She really likes you! I wish you'd said something sooner. We'd be much further along by now."

"Can we catch up?"

"Take it as fast or as slow as you want, sweetie! I'll go faster if you like, but if you're uncomfortable at all, don't hesitate to let me know. Here's an idea . . . People who are into bondage and kinky stuff like that, have what they call a 'safe word'. A person only has to say that word, and his or her partner has to stop immediately. It prevents somebody from really getting hurt. We could have a safe word, and if you use it, I'll stop whatever we are doing, no questions asked."

"What if you want me to stop?"

"Think that might happen?"

"What I'm feeling for you right now, it might!"

"I could only hope . . . okay we need a word that wouldn't normally come up during lovemaking."

"How about 'lavender'? I don't think I'd ever scream that in the middle of an orgasm."

"That'd be pretty funny. That in itself would make me stop . . . Oh! Lavender!"

We chuckled. During that conversation, I had kept on gently squeezing her tits, and rolling her nipples between my fingers. I sucked her nipples again with great care. "A little harder please?" she moaned. I sucked harder and grazed her nipples with my teeth. She groaned.

"Oh, what's next? Should I be doing something for you?"

"Well, at this point, you've accepted my playing with your boobs, and even expressed to me that you like it, so yes, it's time to move on. What happens next is up to you. I can continue on down your body to start paying attention to your pussy, or if you feel like it, you can get acquainted with my cock. Either way, we'll end up playing with each others sex parts. Just fondling at this point, maybe an orgasm for you or me, or both. But only if you're comfortable with going that far. We can stop now, or at any time. You're in control."

She slid her hand up underneath my robe, parting it at the waist, and exposing my painfully stiff cock. "I want to do something nice for you," she said quietly. "Ooooh! Is it always like that? It's so huge!"

She wrapped her tiny hand around my cock and gave it a few slow tugs. Her fingers didn't make it all the way around. "Sharon tells me it's more than average, but she claims it's the right size for her."

"It's bigger than the other guy's, and it looks a lot nicer, too. He had a flap of skin covering it, you don't. His smelled bad, too." She lowered her head and sniffed. "You even smell good!"

"Sounds like he wasn't circumcised. Everybody is born with that skin flap, it's called a foreskin. My parents had the doctor remove it before I even left the hospital after I was born. Some people have it done, and others don't. It's a matter of choice, or sometimes religious practices. I happen to think it makes it easier to keep clean when it's removed. That's probably why he smelled bad, and I don't. He was probably sweaty, I've been exposed to the air all day."

"Whatever, I like it! What about these ah, testicles? Can I touch them?"

"Balls, . . .yes, absolutely! Touch me anywhere. Just don't squeeze them too hard, but you can play with them. You need to get well acquainted with everything down there, and me with you."

"How do I know if I squeeze too hard?"

"I'll scream in pain, and if that happens, the entire neighborhood will know it."

"I'll be gentle."

"Not too gentle. Just experiment, and go slow. I'll let you know if it's too much."

I spread my legs for her to have better access and pushed my pelvis into her hand. "That's an invitation to continue. Remember that when I fondle your pussy. Pushing into your lover's hand is a signal you want more."

"Do you want more?"

I pushed into her hand again. "I'll take that as a 'yes'!"

"Any more, and the steaks will get cold. Time to eat!" Sharon said from her seat just inside the door. "We can continue this later."

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to get a good look. She seems to be doing well. Watching is kinda hot, but I'd like to be in there helping if you two don't mind."

Kathy and I both stood and adjusted our robes.

"Can the fashion show wait?"

"Absolutely!"

We went and ate in the kitchen. Less formal and more convenient.

"So I see you got to playing with his cock, but that's all I saw. What else did you guys do . . . just so I know where we are? Did you do boobs?"

"Yes, he did," Kathy said quietly. "Very nice, too!"

"So you liked it." Sharon's remark was more statement than question.

"Oh, yes. I told him he could do that any time!"

"So you said 'feel free'," another statement.

Kathy giggled, "I guess you could say that. Sucking my titties is free, too!"

"For both of us?"

"If you want," she said shyly.

"I'll keep that in mind. What else happened?"

"I wanted to do something nice for him so I asked, and that's where we were when you came in."

"Okay, then that's where we pick it up after dinner, if you're okay with that . . . or you could start over."

"Maybe a quick review?"

"You got it," I interjected.

After a few minutes of eating our steaks, Kathy said, "David and I each made a confession about some thing we were keeping from each other, and I feel bad because I've been holding back on both of you."

"How bad could it be?" I asked.

"Bad. I was up early this morning and I walked past your bedroom door on my way downstairs. Your door was open, and I saw you making love. I should have just kept on walking, but I stopped to watch . . . I don't know why, I'm so sorry!" She started to get weepy.

"Have you ever seen a couple making love before? Your parents, or maybe on the internet?"

"No, never," she almost sobbed.

"Okay, it's all right," I said getting up and putting my arms around her. "It's okay, nothing to get upset about. What did you see?"

"I saw you lying between Sharon's legs, licking her down there."

"Uh, he was sucking, too, but you probably couldn't see that," Sharon put in.

"What did you think? Did she seem to enjoy it?" I asked.

"I think so. She sure sounded like it!"

"Damn straight I enjoyed it! I'd been waiting two weeks for that!"

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have watched. I violated your trust."

"Kathy, it's okay, I'm glad you watched . . . I knew you watched. I saw you outside the door. I wanted you to see what real lovemaking was like between two people who love each other."

"You saw me?"

"Yes, did you watch to the end?"

"I did, I watched you put it in her until you were finished, and I watched her suck it when you were done. Do you really like doing that? It looked pretty gooey." she asked looking to Sharon, who was being quiet for a change.

"I love it! You will, too once you get over your shyness and that damned church bullshit! David is the best! You're gonna love it. You won't be able to get enough. I know I can't!"

"Oh!"

"Kathy, you're going to have to loosen up your language around us. You are avoiding certain words we use all the time. When you say I put it in her, or 'she sucked it', the 'it' you're referring to is my cock . . . or dick, whichever you prefer. When you say you watched me 'put it in her", you mean we fucked. Or I put my cock in her pussy. Please say what you mean so there's no confusion."

"I'm sorry."

"And quit being sorry. You did nothing wrong. I'm just telling you not to be so formal around us. It's just us, and the last time I counted, I counted three. Just relax, okay?"

"I'm s . . . okay." She was quiet for a minute. " Did you like doing that? Licking her . . . pussy?"

"The phrase is 'eating her pussy' because it involves a lot more than just licking."

"That's for sure!" Sharon liked getting her two cents worth in.

"And to answer your question, yes, I love doing that. I love the feel, the taste, the fragrance. I love to give her so much pleasure that she has orgasms."

"And I love having him do it! We've been doing it for nine or ten years! I never have to ask, he just knows I want it as often as possible. It's even something two women can do for each other. It doesn't require a cock, just lips and a tongue and a desire to make the other person feel good. You and I could do that, even." She got her advertisement in there.

"You and me?"

'I'm just using that as an example. The two people, oh, hell, 'we' is much easier . . . we could even eat each others pussies at the same time, each of us giving and getting. It's wonderful!"

"Have you ever done that? With another girl, I mean."

"Yes, I have. But it's been a long time since I met a girl I wanted to do it with. I don't do that with just anybody."

"Oh!"

I cut in, "I'll eat your pussy, too when the time comes, whenever you feel you're ready. Nothing ever against your will, though. Remember the safe word?"

"Yes."

"What Sharon said about you two eating each other at the same time, can be done by you and me as well. It's call a 'sixty-nine', or 'soixante-neuf' in French, because the shape the two people have to get into resembles the numerals '69'."

"People do that?"

"All over the world. It's a very common practice. I'll teach you."

"It sounds like it might be fun!"

"Right answer! Sex in all its forms should be fun for everyone involved."

Sharon cut in, "What's this about a safe word?"

"We picked a safe word for Kathy to use. If she's uncomfortable with anything we are doing, she can stop us no questions asked."

"I know what a safe word is, I was asking what is the word itself. I should know."

"Yes, you should. It's 'lavender'."

"Lavender? Why lavender?"

"Because it isn't used very often in normal conversation, and never all by itself. Kathy, tell her what you said."

She grinned, " I said I couldn't see myself screaming out the word 'lavender' accidentally in the middle of an orgasm."

Sharon laughed, "Yeah, that would be pretty funny, and probably ruin the mood. It's kind hard to cum when you're laughing. Although it has happened."

We finished eating, and all three of us pitched in to clean up. It didn't take long. I think everybody wanted to get back to the 'lessons'.

"Okay, where do you want to do this?" I asked.

Sharon quickly answered, "The media room, I think. That seemed to be working well."

The three of us went to the media room with its big couch. There were also twin recliners facing the TV, but the couch was the place for three to play. I sat in the middle between the two beauties.

First, I kissed Sharon, just to make sure she was secure about this. Then I kissed Kathy, and she returned it with fervor! The kiss intensified and my hand slipped inside her robe to fondle her tit. It felt even better than the first time.

Kathy loosened the sash of her robe, giving me better access. I dutifully lowered my lips to her tit and sucked her nipple. Not so much foreplay, this time. She had to get used to ramping up the intensity quickly. She had already allowed me to touch, lick and suck her tits, so once the precedent had been set, she should know that her tits were fair game. Her moan affirmed my assumption.

Kathy reached over and tugged on the sash of my robe, trying to get at my cock. I felt Sharon's hands helping. Soon my robe lay wide open completely exposing me from chin to toes, and she was holding my cock again, stroking gently. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Sharon had placed her hand over Kathy's, guiding her motion and grip strength. I was getting jerked off by two gorgeous women! That thought went through my mind, and I started to feel the cum screaming to get out.

"Girls! I'm gonna cum real soon!" Sharon tightened her grip on Kathy's hand and increased the pace.

"Cum for us, baby! I want Kathy to see this up close. Kathy, kneel down and get a good look. It's awesome!"

Kathy knelt and held her face maybe a foot away from where she and Sharon were jerking my cock. Sharon knelt on the other side and matched Kathy's posture. A few more strokes, and my cum blasted out of the end of my cock and splattered up my chest. Sharon kept her hand on Kathy's when she tried to pull away.

"No! You have to finish him! Feel the way his cock throbs in your hand. Isn't that cool? Imagine it throbbing like that inside your pussy or your mouth. There's nothing better! If you stop, you'll be punishing him. Keep it up until he stops throbbing, and you are rewarding him. You are in complete control of his orgasm. It's yours! Use it!"

Sharon had removed her hand and let Kathy finish me on her own. Kathy was breathing hard and whimpering while the cum gushed out all over my belly, and her hand. Finally, I was done and Kathy lifted her hand off my cock, cum dripping. She had an 'Eeeew!' expression on her face, which Sharon picked up on immediately.

Sharon grabbed Kathy's dripping hand and licked off my cum. Then she licked up every drop on my chest and belly. Then she stuck out her tongue and showed it to Kathy. She closed her mouth and made a show of swallowing, then she opened up and showed Kathy her empty mouth.

"You really like that?" Kathy asked.

"It's wonderful! It's essence of David. The absolute best. You wanna try it? There's a drop left on the end of his dick. I left it for you. Just a little so you know what he tastes like."

Kathy lowered her mouth to my cock and gave it a tentative lick. I saw the transfer of one pearly white drop from the end of my cock to her tongue. She closed her mouth and seemed to be testing the texture with her tongue, then swallowed. "That's not bad! I could get used to it . . . for him. Just a little salty, but as long as I don't think too much about it, I could handle that!"

"It might take a little getting used to. I vaguely remember being a little grossed out by it the first time I made him cum in my mouth, but I realized, that it is pure David and I'd do anything for him. Then, he ate my pussy, and I realized he was swallowing my cum, too, probably more volume than his, and he seemed to like it! It wasn't long before I couldn't keep my mouth off his cock. I had to have him. I still do."

"Maybe next time I could suck him instead of giving him a hand job?"

"I think you'd like that, and I know he would! But that will take quite a bit of coaching, though. A good blowjob takes a lot of practice."

"Girls, I think it's my turn."

"I thought you just had your turn." Kathy said.

"No, in exchange for letting you give me a hand job, I need you to let me to play with your pussy. I'm dying to get a good look at it, and a good feel. Maybe a taste."

"Maybe I need to explain our convoluted thinking." Sharon cut in. "When we suck him, that's ours because we enjoy doing it so much. When he eats us, it's for him because he likes it so much. A little backwards from what most people think, but it is true to the way we feel about it."

I sat up and pulled Kathy onto my lap, and kissed her thoroughly. She really got into it this time, lashing my tongue with hers, even sucking it a bit. I could taste a faint hint of my cum in her mouth, but hey, I didn't mind . . . it was just a reminder of the image my mind captured when she licked it off the end of my cock.

Kathy's robe was still hanging open from when I had sucked her tits leading up the the hand job, so I just slid my hand up to cup her boob while we were kissing. I gently massaged her for a minute or so, then slipped my hand down to the sash of her robe and untied it. I pulled the bottom of her robe to the sides, revealing her pussy for the first time. I looked down to enjoy the first view. Except for a small triangular patch of light brown hair above her slit, her pussy was as hairless as Sharon's! Sharon reached over and parted Kathy's legs so I could get a better look.

12